Philo Hunter's 3D Stuff

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Hello All! It's been a while but I'm excited to be back.

I've just started working on 3D stories again. Right now I'm posting new stuff to my Subscribestar where they will be exclusive for about a month. If you are interested in being a backer here's the address: https://subscribestar.adult/philo-hunter-erotica. I also still have a Patreon, but I can't post anything to it so it's basically just a tip jar now.

Having backers is nice, but I still like sending my creations out into the internet for free (if I don't do it someone else will). I've got a discord where I post all my stuff, but I also cross post stuff a bunch of other places and I'm going to start doing that here too!

At one point I tried making actual comics but I tended to get burnt out and never finish longer projects. So now I try keep most of my "stories" short. The superheroines I use are all characters that I use for writing published Erotica, so they all have established stories elsewhere. Most of the stuff I'll be posting doesn't go in any "order" and these stories aren't canon for my writing so it might all seem chaotic and all over the place if you aren't already familiar with these characters. Hopefully they'll be enjoyable anyways. And if you want to get to know the characters a little better I have out of date encyclopedia: https://philohunter.com/heroines-perilo ... yclopedia/

Right now I'm slowly reposting all my older stuff and once the new stuff leaves the exclusive period in Subscribestar I'll start posting those to (probably alternating with reposts if I haven't already posted everything).

Anyways, On to the heroines in peril!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing.
Means a lot, you were very much a huge influence. Your stuff is the first smutty superheroine stuff I ever took in.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's the daily post, enjoy!

At one point I was trying to go through my published ebooks and challenge myself to recreate scenes from them

This was one of the first ones I did after I first set up a Patreon after feeling I had a handle on how Daz3d and the after affects worked. I remember being so proud of it but now it looks so empty and substandard. But isn't that how all art goes?

For a while I had been posting a new pic or story every day to my Patreon. That eventually ended when I got caught in one of their anti-smut sweeps but I'm hoping to get back to that level of output again on Subscribestar. This was from that super productive time when I was trying to work through and use all the free Daz assets I'd had. It was good practice but I know going forward I want to strive for my stuff to be... better.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Still really happy with how this one came out, and it was a fun way to introduce a new character.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! Fantastic!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Wow! Fantastic!
Thanks! Means a lot coming form you.

I'm eager to show off my newest stuff once it's not exclusive to my Subscribestar backers next month. Till then I'm going to keep going through my old stuff.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

This is a new one but I'm posting it publicly right away because it's an update to the encyclopedia. Really proud of how well it turned out and am eager to get working on more of them!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OMG!!!! Shaft has already depowerd her...next he will deflower her!! Ice is such a hot little fuck toy and I am so happy she is about to be fucked out of her mind by such a delicious huge black cock....just as all little tight blonde superheroines should end up losing their virginity, to huge BBC!!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
OMG!!!! Shaft has already depowerd her...next he will deflower her!! Ice is such a hot little fuck toy and I am so happy she is about to be fucked out of her mind by such a delicious huge black cock....just as all little tight blonde superheroines should end up losing their virginity, to huge BBC!!
I don't really use her too often. I'll have to make sure I do something new with her soon!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hell yes!! More of ICE!!! she really needs those "fuck holes" you mentioned stretched to their limits!!! She was Tight yesterday but she won't be tomorrow! Also, what color cum would a green skimmed alien have?? Would be cool if it was a thick spunky glowing yellowish goop...really drippy and thick!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
Hell yes!! More of ICE!!! she really needs those "fuck holes" you mentioned stretched to their limits!!! She was Tight yesterday but she won't be tomorrow! Also, what color cum would a green skimmed alien have?? Would be cool if it was a thick spunky glowing yellowish goop...really drippy and thick!
Cum is still a major weak point for me visually. I've been trying some new methods that I'm eager to share after it's out of exclusivity for my Subscribestar/Patreon backers.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

In a couple of days my newest stuff stops being exclusive to my Subscribestar/Patreon backers and I'm very eager to start posting it. I'll still be reposting old stuff, but I might get a little more selective in the quality of content I post.

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Still working my way through all of my old stuff. I've about got through all the stuff that I'm not super proud of.

A lot of these one-offs started as images for the card game I was working on that I turned into content to post to Patreon. I didn't really do anything long form visually to recently since I was putting a lot of effort into writing ebooks at the time.

This is the first of my new pieces that's coming out of exclusivity for my backers. I'm REALLY proud of my newest stuff. For about half a month I was working on more stand alone stories, but I've shifted to working mostly on a handful of longer, ongoing stories. I'll probably post all the stand alone stuff like this first.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

fingers and toes crossed for more Ice being totally destroyed by BBC!!!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Reposts for the day:

And here's a new one!

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
fingers and toes crossed for more Ice being totally destroyed by BBC!!!
So I looked through all my old stuff and the thing I just posted is really the only other thing I have done with her. I used her in a few written stories but apparently didn't use her visually very much.

I'm not working on any projects she'll be in anytime soon, but if you really wanted to see her in some new stuff the 15$ backing level on my subscribestar (https://subscribestar.adult/philo-hunter-erotica) comes with a custom short project every month.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some reposts of older stuff:

And here's a new one just coming out of exclusivity for my backers:

VictorBlack95

Nice work. Inspiring me to stop being lazy and get to rendering.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

VictorBlack95 wrote:
3 years ago
Nice work. Inspiring me to stop being lazy and get to rendering.
Nice! I hope you share whatever you end up making.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Just a few older ones today.

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some reposts/older stuff:

And here's a couple of new ones!

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some reposts:

And here's a couple new ones:

Kind of simple but I was really pleased with how it turned out. Incorporating social media into stuff is really fun and the more I do it the more I realize just how easy it is to do.

This is one of the last stand-alone things I've done since restarting work on this stuff. I've shifted away from these and pivoted towards longer, ongoing things and I should be throwing up the first of those I think the next time I post!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's a couple reposts:

And here's a new one:

I wasn't super happy with how this one turned out but I did like the concept so I started a longer form version of it with a different character and should have some to post soon.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Got a big post today! Okay, starting with the reposts:

These were the beginning of a series that was shelved when I went on break from doing visual stuff. Figured I should continue it, here's the orginal two and the new ones should be coming out of exclusivity next month.

And this is a new one starting a long-form/ongoing story:

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love this stuff. Nice to see what someone can do with Daz studio and gen models. Also nice ideas. You also do good work on those costumes.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Love this stuff. Nice to see what someone can do with Daz studio and gen models. Also nice ideas. You also do good work on those costumes.
Thanks! I'm excited to post some of the long form/proper comic layout stuff I got going on right now. And I've far too many ideas. I've been awful at starting projects and never finishing them because I get too many new exciting ideas. Trying to work on improving that.

I don't know about the costumes, it's mostly mix and match of stuff off the Daz store (or even just straight up full outfits). Since the last time I got a new PC I haven't been able to get the photoshop bridge in Daz to work so I'm limited to changing shaders on stuff for custom work. I also didn't realize Rederosity had so much good stuff on it till recently! There store interface is just awful and it took me forever just to figure out how to search by figure generation. I also had a weird feedback-loop going on with my written stuff for a while where I was tailoring costumes in Ebooks based on what assets I had available for 3D stuff.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Got a bunch to post today! First off here's some reposts:

This is the first chunk of one of my new, ongoing stories. Page layout isn't traditional and I'm having fun playing with that and not being confined to a certain page size/dimension on each page.

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some reposts for the day, all featuring Lab Rat:

And below is a new one. My higher level backers get custom content each month and this was one of those (and the back has continued to support at that level so this is being turned into an ongoing series).

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some reposts for the day:

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Just a couple reposts today (check out the Pink Obsession thread for that new ongoing comic if you haven't seen it yet!)

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Just a repost today. Had spinal surgery a bit ago and am slowly getting back into my work flow.

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Just a quick repost today. Once the website has the switch over to the new format I'll probably only post new stuff.

Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Some more reposts!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Philo Hunter wrote:
3 years ago
Smart Girl!!! Everyone should have strong blowjob skills otherwise you could be in deep, over your head and before you know it a couple people could also be in DEEP....in you!!!
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

A couple of reposts with a new addition to the series!