Longtime fan, sometime writer

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Married Canadian professional woman with a weakness for the ultimate forbidden feminist geek drug; superheroine erotic fan fiction, specifically peril. Not into anything that dark as while non-consensual fantasy involving super powerful and confident women being conquered more by their own bodies denied desires than their enemies attacks is a real turn on; outright sadism, misogyny and snuff is a quite and final turn off.

I work, volunteer, and have a family, so I don't write as often as I want, or finish a fraction of what I start, but every once in a while I will see something through and dare to put it out there.
Damselbinder

Valleyvixin wrote:
3 years ago
Married Canadian professional woman with a weakness for the ultimate forbidden feminist geek drug; superheroine erotic fan fiction, specifically peril. Not into anything that dark as while non-consensual fantasy involving super powerful and confident women being conquered more by their own bodies denied desires than their enemies attacks is a real turn on; outright sadism, misogyny and snuff is a quite and final turn off.

I work, volunteer, and have a family, so I don't write as often as I want, or finish a fraction of what I start, but every once in a while I will see something through and dare to put it out there.
Welcome!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. We have 2 writing areas the Dungeon story section (you REALLY don't want to go there given your tastes) and a standard story section where I hope to see your work posted.
Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions please post here or message either of us ( but preferably him as I am lazy)
If you are not sure how to send a message just say so here, we were all new once
Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hello and Welcome!! Glad to see more women joining the group.
VictorBlack95

Welcome to niche community here on the internet. We need more writers and I look forward to work! :bmbw:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for coming aboard, Valleyvixen. As everyone has extended a welcoming hand, I'll just say that it's a lively group here with very specific opinions and not afraid to declare them boldly and steadily. Try not to take it personally unless there's name calling, and if that's the case, let me know and I'll have a word with the offending party. And it won't be a party, believe me.

That said, as you've probably seen, there's plenty here to enjoy from stories to trailers of released videos to opinions on everything under the sun. Let me know if you have any questions. Don't bother with Tally. He's mostly useless except for wisecracks and some crackerjack writing when he gets to it. Rare of late, sorry to say.

Enjoy yourself. And feel free to comment on the stories you read. Most don't so we encourage newbies to share their praise or criticism. Both can be welcome and helpful. I say that as a writer. Some of the best comments I've gotten have been critical.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I take exception to the 'mostly.'
It's all or nothimg
'totally useless' is fine.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

Welcome! A fellow Canuck!! I look forward to checking out one of your stories.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

By the way, for Valleyvixen and everyone else who's interested in stories here at USHF, this index link below by Disciple is a godsend for those of us who like to delve into recent or past gems of the SHIP genre. The links bring you right to almost every story you want to check out. Enjoy!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24334
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes yes yes , welcome welcome welcome!

Canada has the best rock stations!

Hope you enjoy your time here!