The Mandalorian (season 2 - spoilers)

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Damselbinder

I think that would sort of defeat the purpose of having a story that feels different. Plus, the show looks good enough that I don't think a movie would add much. In theory it's supposed to be a somewhat smaller scale tale... though the main character has wound up in some fairly important galactic events.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Good for Gina, can’t wait to see her new movie
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
I think that would sort of defeat the purpose of having a story that feels different. Plus, the show looks good enough that I don't think a movie would add much. In theory it's supposed to be a somewhat smaller scale tale... though the main character has wound up in some fairly important galactic events.
It REALLY hard keeping the scope of an ongoing story like this small, and I think that's something that most non-writers don't really understand. As you build up events and characters and the world progresses and grows the story pushes itself to grow. And if you don't let it you risk frustration building up in the audience about only getting glimpses of the larger world this person is tooling around in.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^Plus of course the money and shit to be made off doing it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Damselbinder

Philo Hunter wrote:
3 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
It REALLY hard keeping the scope of an ongoing story like this small, and I think that's something that most non-writers don't really understand. As you build up events and characters and the world progresses and grows the story pushes itself to grow. And if you don't let it you risk frustration building up in the audience about only getting glimpses of the larger world this person is tooling around in.
I'd hardly refer to myself as a "non-writer", but yes I see your point. At the very least, Mando isn't determining the fate of the galaxy or anything.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

ricky1989 wrote:
3 years ago
Good for Gina, can’t wait to see her new movie
Oooo, a political pundit making an action movie featuring a minor actress from streaming series...

I am sure Disney Studios is quaking in their big Micky Mouse shoes.

I wish her no ill will, but Disney made a decision about her comments being offensive and put her out the airlock. If she were smart she will learn from the experience. You can be a conservative in Hollywood. But liberal or conservative, if your politics make you too toxic, finding work will be harder.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
I'd hardly refer to myself as a "non-writer", but yes I see your point. At the very least, Mando isn't determining the fate of the galaxy or anything.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I didn't mean you, I meant people in general. I guess I was trying to help steer the conversation back towards the actual topic.

With all the other series coming pulling characters and story arcs away from The Mandalorian it seems like they are setting it up to focus on all the Mandalor stuff. But I wonder if they are going to have all the series taking place roughly around the time lead up to some big event style movie, like with Thrawn as the big bad.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Urging everyone to sign the rehire Gina Carano petition.

https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-di ... ina-carano

This is about fighting Cancel Culture and allowing free speech.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about... no ?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:
3 years ago
How about... no ?
your choice, but as this forum could be next on the Cancel Culture and censorship parade.

Think about it.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Guess I'm a bit behind on this... What did Gina DO to get 'cancelled'?

Call me Non-Capitalist, but I don't actually believe there's no such thing as a GOOD reason to be 'cancelled'.

Is this like... she threatened to kill Jewish children on set sort of Cancelled? Or is it like a James Gunn- 'she said some stupid shit when she was a teenager and is suddenly being called to task on it now' sort of cancelled? Cause like... one of those things is good reason to be fired... the other is failing to take into account possible growth and maturity.
Damselbinder

Femina wrote:
3 years ago
Guess I'm a bit behind on this... What did Gina DO to get 'cancelled'?

Call me Non-Capitalist, but I don't actually believe there's no such thing as a GOOD reason to be 'cancelled'.

Is this like... she threatened to kill Jewish children on set sort of Cancelled? Or is it like a James Gunn- 'she said some stupid shit when she was a teenager and is suddenly being called to task on it now' sort of cancelled? Cause like... one of those things is good reason to be fired... the other is failing to take into account possible growth and maturity.
In between. She said some stupid shit recently.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Nobody censored her. She said some pretty offensive things and Disney no longer wanted to be associated with her. She has a right to say whatever she wants and they have a right no longer be associated with her. Free speech does not mean free of consequences.

Mail her you last paycheck if you like. She wasn’t “cancelled”, she was fired. She is free to seek employment with Ben Shapiro or whomever.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Nobody censored her. She said some pretty offensive things and Disney no longer wanted to be associated with her. She has a right to say whatever she wants and they have a right no longer be associated with her. Free speech does not mean free of consequences.

Mail her you last paycheck if you like. She wasn’t “cancelled”, she was fired. She is free to seek employment with Ben Shapiro or whomever.
Who says she said objectionable things? A few loud Woke people

I'm Jewish and her analogy there was accurate
She was cancelled for not towing the liberal fascist line
same way Schilling was at ESPN
Damselbinder

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Who says she said objectionable things? A few loud Woke people

I'm Jewish and her analogy there was accurate
She was cancelled for not towing the liberal fascist line
same way Schilling was at ESPN
Okay bros, let's stop before Tally and MH have to start throwing the ban-hammer around.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So I looked it up. This is apparently what she said that was the straw to break the camels back.

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views”

Seems pretty sus...

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children" This is a pretty murky statement... one that on the outset alone reads like a DEFENSE of Nazi's. That is not a position you want to take! Maybe there's an argument she didn't say what she meant to state clearly... because she is also just WRONG. Maybe Jews were being beaten by their neighbors and children ALSO.... but there can be no question whatsoever that they were being beaten and KILLED by Nazi's! There were death camps FFS. History don't edit well enough yet to write out the death camps folks... and what government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews? Well... that was the NAZI'S! The Nazi's WERE that government! So what the fuck IS she saying!? That the government BEFORE the Nazi's came along were the REAL culprits? The ones the Nazi's MURDERED to gain power from?

I guess there's a case to be made that Gina was just being STUPID and doing a terrible, uninformed, job of positing the question of how careful we should be in persecution based upon political views (which IS valid enough)... but like... you can't defend NAZI'S while you do that?

For the record... this just further illustrates why nobody should be on Twitter. Twitter is a place where careers go to commit accidental seppuku...
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
3 years ago
So I looked it up. This is apparently what she said that was the straw to break the camels back.

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views”

Seems pretty sus...

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children" This is a pretty murky statement... one that on the outset alone reads like a DEFENSE of Nazi's. That is not a position you want to take! Maybe there's an argument she didn't say what she meant to state clearly... because she is also just WRONG. Maybe Jews were being beaten by their neighbors and children ALSO.... but there can be no question whatsoever that they were being beaten and KILLED by Nazi's! There were death camps FFS. History don't edit well enough yet to write out the death camps folks... and what government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews? Well... that was the NAZI'S! The Nazi's WERE that government! So what the fuck IS she saying!? That the government BEFORE the Nazi's came along were the REAL culprits? The ones the Nazi's MURDERED to gain power from?

I guess there's a case to be made that Gina was just being STUPID and doing a terrible, uninformed, job of positing the question of how careful we should be in persecution based upon political views (which IS valid enough)... but like... you can't defend NAZI'S while you do that?

For the record... this just further illustrates why nobody should be on Twitter. Twitter is a place where careers go to commit accidental seppuku...
I'll agree with you on Twitter, easily the worst development in the last 20 years

Glad I don't use it or FaceBook
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Her comments over look the fact that the Nazi anti Jewish sentiment came down first from the political leadership and then neighbours etc turned a blind eye or turned on them so that THEY weren't judged as Jewish sympathisers.

BUT let's end the history lessons and stick with Mandalorian Season 2 rather than diverting onto another political discussion. She has supposedly said she is happy with the current position and has moved on so the petition is irrelevant other than as an expression of support for her, which she doesn't seem to care about.

So, Mandalorian. Ain't seen it yet but how would those who have rate it? 8/10, 9/10, 10/10?

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So criticize the girl for making a Nazi analogy by alluding she is a Nazi sympathizer. maybe SOME people should just stop calling others Nazis.

"one that on the outset alone reads like a DEFENSE of Nazi's."
Damselbinder

...Anyway

Tally I think it's really good. Like an 8/10. Very stylish, very nicely acted, very well-filmed. Not the most mind-bendingly profound thing ever, but still very entertaining. Good clean fun, says I, with some great characters, good storytelling, and a repeated tendency to take characters from Star Wars I never gave a shit about and make me actually care.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That does sound interesting (I have been taken with that sort of concept ever since I saw Rosenkrantz and Gildenstein are Dead')

Is it CGI heavy or about right?

Damselbinder

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
That does sound interesting (I have been taken with that sort of concept ever since I saw Rosenkrantz and Gildenstein are Dead')

...You mean Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?

It's CGI-balanced. They use it when they should, as they should. That is, when its absence would make a certain sequence basically impossible. There is a good amount of practical stuff, and they film on location more often than not, or so it seems to me.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
So criticize the girl for making a Nazi analogy by alluding she is a Nazi sympathizer. maybe SOME people should just stop calling others Nazis.

"one that on the outset alone reads like a DEFENSE of Nazi's."
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoooooaaaa, slow down. That's not the same thing as calling someone a Nazi. I'm saying that it READS like a defense of Nazi's. If you're going to use Nazi's apologist language in your allusions, you need to be CLEAR that you're performing a thought expirament... or speaking metaphorically or... anything except just bumbling through a statement that reads like it's absolving Nazi's of their behavior in favor of pointing the finger elsewhere... and Twitter just isn't a space for clarity... AT ALL.

James Gunn got ahead of this sort of thing by basically coping to it. Saying that "YES. I said those things and I regret that I said those things. I was a stupid Kid when I said them... but I said them and this is me reaping what I've sewn" and in the end Disney was convinced to bring him back. I'm sure a lot of it was just public pressure for him to return from the fandom, but I'm sure it was made a lot easier by the fact that his every response to his firing read like somebody who deeply and truly regretted that he'd said the things he said when he was young... and not a hard double down that he was totally innocent of all wrongdoing.

So to be clear, I'm not saying Gina IS a Nazi... nor did I EVER say that! I said that what she wrote read like a defense for Nazi's... and is clearly how it was taken or she wouldn't be getting fired? So if that's not what she MEANT... she should probably be spending her time expressing that she's very sorry she wasn't clear enough, how her words got mixed around or misconstrued........ not doubling down and setting up the ramparts for 'cancel culture rebellion!!!' Cause that behavior definitely doesn't read like somebody whose sorry that their statement read like a defense of Nazi's...

Sorry to still be on this Tally... though I DO feel like this is at least still Mandalorian NEWS... so not entirely outside the conversation. Just thought I'd clear that up without rocking the boat.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago

...You mean Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
I spelled it the Welsh way.
('and with a single bound, Jack was free...' 😀 )

I actually wrote Guildenstern but it didn't look right

Thank you for the appraisal of the show

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
3 years ago
I'm saying that it READS like a defense of Nazi's.
No it doesn't c'mon. And I'm not going to get punked being dragged into a political hotbed topic so someone can gotcha me. People need to lay off the Nazis stuff all around include Pedro Pascal.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Femina wrote:
3 years ago
I'm saying that it READS like a defense of Nazi's.
No it doesn't c'mon. And I'm not going to get punked being dragged into a political hotbed topic so someone can gotcha me. People need to lay off the Nazis stuff all around include Pedro Pascal.
SHE'S the one that brought up Nazi's though? You don't get a pass when you bring it up. This isn't the same thing as somebody just pulling the 'worse than Nazi's!' argument out of thin air. Nobody is getting CALLED a Nazi here, but If you say "Nazi's didn't do this, these other people did!" Then you need to be sure Nazi's didn't do it don't you? Or you should at least TRY to be sure of it, before you blast it over the intercom of the Internet via the Stream of Conscious simulator that is Twitter?

I mean don't get me wrong. I hear you when you're saying that people get labeled Nazi WAY to much in argumentative spheres. I get being tired with hearing it... but this isn't like the word got drummed up off the cuff. Gina used Nazi's in her allusion, they were part of the tweet that got her fired and thus inherently part of that discussion. To 'lay off the Nazi stuff all around' means taking care not to just randomly shout 'You NAZI!!!' at somebody you disagree with... that doesn't mean you need to lay off asking somebody 'what did you mean precisely when you were talking about Nazi's before?'

That's different no?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-mandal ... -lucasfilm

For the record, that tweet was the last drop, she got a looong history of really bad tweets (anti-mask, election fraud etc.)... she was warned multiple times to stop, but she kept writing them, until the last fateful one.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Gina tweeted a bad analogy that she knew would trigger a lot of people, including a lot of the Mandalorian watching Disney+ subscribers. And this after having been warned about her tweets numerous times by Lucasfilms, UTA, etc.

So she's responsible for her own firing: firing up people with her tweets and getting herself fired. Which is fine for her if she didn't care about setting herself up to be fired, and sad if she didn't mean to do that but was just stupid.

Her reaction to it indicates she doesn't really care, so great, she's fine with it. And she's moving on, and up apparently. She's in talks to do a new movie with Ben Shapiro's The Daily Wire, which is great cause The Daily Wire has put out so many really successful TV series and action movies, on par with anything on Disney+, that I lose count.

Let me try. Zero...? OK, I lost count already. :cap:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Gina tweeted a bad analogy that she knew would trigger a lot of people, including a lot of the Mandalorian watching Disney+ subscribers. And this after having been warned about her tweets numerous times by Lucasfilms, UTA, etc.

So she's responsible for her own firing: firing up people with her tweets and getting herself fired. Which is fine for her if she didn't care about setting herself up to be fired, and sad if she didn't mean to do that but was just stupid.

Her reaction to it indicates she doesn't really care, so great, she's fine with it. And she's moving on, and up apparently. She's in talks to do a new movie with Ben Shapiro's The Daily Wire, which is great cause The Daily Wire has put out so many really successful TV series and action movies, on par with anything on Disney+, that I lose count.

Let me try. Zero...? OK, I lost count already. :cap:
Who says it was a bad analogy. I am Jewish and I agree with it and so do the people on the Change.org petition. What she is was comparing is the tactics of the Cancel Culture who are using the tactics of demonizing the other.

Most fans side with her not Disney and the few Woke bigots
Change.org petition to rehire 60,000+
Change.org to fire under 1000

So don't say that the fans want her gone. they want the Kathleen Kennedy and her crew gone

But there is a double standard. most fans of the NFL do not support Colin Kaepernick, but all the so called advocate support his right of expression and demand this untalented QB get another shot
Bert

It's really quite simple:
Once you've logged in, click on your name in the top right corner and select "User Control Panel".
Hit the "Friends and Foes" tab and select "Manage foes".
Under "Add new foes" type Dazzle1 and press "Submit".

That's it. Just remember to log in when you enter the site to enable the block and poof, no more annoying posts to ruin your morning.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

comeback.gif
comeback.gif (408.11 KiB) Viewed 2709 times

Oooo K. Back to the topic.

I'll agree, its going to be tough without Gina on that show. She was good in her role and the fight scenes were amazing. It's given me a bit of inspiration for some future video work! Hopefully they will find a decent replacement and while I know Gina has something planned for the future, its going to be hard to have lightning strike twice. Maybe she'll defy the odds.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Hopefully they will find a decent replacement and while I know Gina has something planned for the future, its going to be hard to have lightning strike twice.
They won't, the role won't be recast.
So Cara Dune is out.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
Who says it was a bad analogy.
Disney does apparently. But I'll throw my voice in as well. It was a terrible analogy made with the typical grace and care you'd expect from a Twitter post. It could have, and should have, been written more carefully... Whether that means she should be FIRED or not... well... I don't know where I stand on that personally since I'm not overly familiar with Gina's history of Tweeting... but from what it sounds like, she was asked to stop making tweets like this, she chose to do so anyway, and thus she was fired. If that's the way of it, then it's really more of a choice she made... and when you make choices you gotta deal with the consequences.
MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
comeback.gif

Oooo K. Back to the topic.

I'll agree, its going to be tough without Gina on that show. She was good in her role and the fight scenes were amazing. It's given me a bit of inspiration for some future video work! Hopefully they will find a decent replacement and while I know Gina has something planned for the future, its going to be hard to have lightning strike twice. Maybe she'll defy the odds.
Yeah I think they'll just drop the character? It's not like the Galaxy Far Far away isn't big enough for characters to appear and disappear into... we were likely going to see less of her in season 3 already anyway as well since it feels like the show may be getting heavier into the mission to save Mandalore for at least a season? I must admit that I personally just about hyperventilated myself when Bo-Katan turned up... then Ahsoka! Get out of town! Mandalorian isn't hurting for kick ass ladies in the meantime at least!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Femina wrote:
3 years ago

Yeah I think they'll just drop the character? It's not like the Galaxy Far Far away isn't big enough for characters to appear and disappear into... we were likely going to see less of her in season 3 already anyway as well since it feels like the show may be getting heavier into the mission to save Mandalore for at least a season? I must admit that I personally just about hyperventilated myself when Bo-Katan turned up... then Ahsoka! Get out of town! Mandalorian isn't hurting for kick ass ladies in the meantime at least!
Yeah I wasn't clear, I meant the same thing, a new character making an appearance
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bert wrote:
3 years ago
It's really quite simple:
Once you've logged in, click on your name in the top right corner and select "User Control Panel".
Hit the "Friends and Foes" tab and select "Manage foes".
Under "Add new foes" type Dazzle1 and press "Submit".

That's it. Just remember to log in when you enter the site to enable the block and poof, no more annoying posts to ruin your morning.
So Bert you speak for everyone

You are the type of person I am speaking about with Cancel Culture.

but feel free not to comment
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
so

How about that season finale, eh? Darksaber? Boba Fett? Boy, I sure like me some Star Wars!
It was a pretty awesome finale. It felt like it was doing a good job of closing off some plots while setting up lots for next season. But I think the biggest thing it left a lot of people worrying about is Baby Yoda gonna die when Ben goes mad? Timeline that's like waaaaaaay off, so plenty of time to move him away from Luke's school. I know it has a close to zero chance of happening, but I really want them to use these shows as a way to retcon the new movies into not happening. They were a mess, ESPECIALLY the last one. I would be so awesome to see them re-doing that all while taking more heavy inspiration from the old E.U.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

They probably get Katee Sackhoff or someone.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The what's her name thing is nowhere near as complicated as folks are making out. Her employer and her co-workers were pretty clear they wanted her to stop tweeting about conspiracy theories and other stuff. She didn't, so she got fired.

It's Disney, if you want to be a controversial figure, The Mouse doesn't want to know you.

Worth noting too, she is clearly crazy. Star Wars could have been a career, she had a cool character, she could have been in the conversation for spin-offs, tie-ins, merch, the works. And she was told, "Hey, listen, seriously, knock the Dale Gribble shit off or we will fire you." And she reacted by retweeting some boilerplate rightwing garbage.

I mean if you're going to get yourself fired from a lifelong meal-ticket for saying something, say something worth saying. Don't just repost some garbage off your facebook for a few likes from bots and degens.

Hollywood is full of crazy people, and some of them are right wing crazies, guys like Chris Pratt and Zack Snyder, but they still get work. They don't get 'cancelled'. Why? Because they keep a fucking lid on that nonsense, they can be professional.

Meanwhile it's going to be ages until the next season of Mando and before then isn't there like fifty dozen other Star Wars series, so I expect by the time it rolls around again we'll all be bored of Star Wars again and have forgotten what was going on.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
If you're talking re-cast that'd be tricky, Katee Sackhoff is already on the show. :)
Damselbinder

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
You mean Bo-Katan? I think it would be quite difficult to have her as a member of the core cast, unless the story began principally to revolve around the reconquista of Mandalore.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
You mean Bo-Katan? I think it would be quite difficult to have her as a member of the core cast, unless the story began principally to revolve around the reconquista of Mandalore.
From what we know about the spin-offs/other shows coming I think it would be a good guess that IS where The Mandalorian is going. Baby Yoda is taken care of, Boba Fett is off doing crime lord stuff, Ahsoka is getting her own show. And they have set up Bo-Katan needing the darksaber from our guy, I don't see how they DON'T have that be a major part of the next season.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
Gina's Carano side of the story
https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/02/ ... vironment/
From Bounding Into Comics, the extreme right wing load of crap propaganda site! Who gives a fuck!

That said. Finally finished watching season 2 of The Mandalorian. It's pretty good.

Don't know that it needs a season 3 tho, the way season 2 ended. Seems there are a bunch of other Star Wars series in the works anyway.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
From Bounding Into Comics, the extreme right wing load of crap propaganda site! Who gives a fuck!

That said. Finally finished watching season 2 of The Mandalorian. It's pretty good.

Don't know that it needs a season 3 tho, the way season 2 ended. Seems there are a bunch of other Star Wars series in the works anyway.
Not right wing, mainstream for people who like comics, science fiction and fantasy as opposed to The Mary sue which bans anyone who dares disagree with their Woke crap!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Not right wing, mainstream for people who like comics, science fiction and fantasy as opposed to The Mary sue which bans anyone who dares disagree with their Woke crap!
You lie as usual. It's not remotely mainstream. I like comics, SciFi, fantasy, and Bounding Into Comics crazy extreme right winger BS is that last place I go for non spin info on those topics.

I don't know anything about The Mary sue.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago
theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

You lie as usual. It's not remotely mainstream. I like comics, SciFi, fantasy, and Bounding Into Comics crazy extreme right winger BS is that last place I go for non spin info on those topics.

I don't know anything about The Mary sue.
I never lie, just write things you don't want to hear
Damselbinder

Stop bickering, Jesus CHRIST
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

You always lie, and everyone knows it.

You make so many false statements, you should write for Bounding Into Comics!

Proof of Dazzle1 lie.png
Proof of Dazzle1 lie.png (164.78 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Proof of Dazzle1 lie.png
So you found a self promoted media bias site.

Big deal
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
3 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

Proof of Dazzle1 lie.png
The mediabiasfactcheck site you posted is itself biased.
https://climatechangedispatch.com/media ... nd-desist/
https://principia-scientific.com/media- ... act-check/
https://www.palmerreport.com/politics/s ... edia/2342/

What evidence do you have this site has any level of credibility? The title itself assumes media bias. Not sure why you would use them as a checker.

Also so what? Why does right or left leaning mean correct or incorrect. Carano's interview is on you tube. You can listen to it if you like.