Batgirl's Psychologist

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl’s unconscious body lay strewn across the couch. Dr. Kinsey had managed to catch Batgirl off-guard with a dose of chloroform administered when the heroine had been looking over news clippings of her recent exploits.

Staring down at the comatose heroine, an irresistible temptation entered the psychologist’s aroused mind. Dr. Kinsey reached down and pulled off Batgirl’s mask. Placing it on her desk, she removed the headphones from the top desk drawer and placed them firmly on Batgirl’s head. Satisfied with Batgirl’s unconscious state, Dr. Kinsey proceeded to remove Batgirl’s boots and gloves. Then she stripped Batgirl of her costume.

Leaving Barbara lying naked on the couch, Dr. Kinsey began to satisfy a fantasy that had long been in the dark recesses of her mind. Taking off all her clothes, Dr. Kinsey stood naked beside the nude Barbara sprawled out on the couch. Lowering herself gently onto Barbara’s naked body, she pressed her body against the unconscious heroine. Her lips found Barbara’s, and for a good minute Dr. Kinsey enveloped Barbara in slow, passionate kisses. The feeling of Barbara’s firm body against her naked body was intensely arousing. Her body instinctually began to grind against Barbara’s.

‘No. Not yet,” Dr. Kinsey stopped herself. She got off the heroine and moved off the couch. ‘First it’s time for some cosplay,” and Dr. Kinsey proceeded to put on Batgirl’s costume. She did so slowly, seductively, enjoying every second of the process, allowing herself to sensualize the experience. Her heightened state of awareness made the feeling of Batgirl’s costume against her naked skin a tantric sexual experience for the doctor. She stretched the tight latex fabric over her body, then let it snap firmly into place. Pulling on the gloves and boots gave Dr. Kinsey a sense of the confidence Batgirl must feel while in costume. To complete the process, she snapped on Batgirl’s utility belt.

‘Now for the final touch,’ Dr. Kinsey smiled as she looked over at her desk where she had dropped Batgirl’s mask. When she pulled the mask over her head, she became completely aroused. The costume was a tight fit, yet she was able to easily move around in it. She walked over to her wall mirror and looked at herself.

‘This is crazy!’

For once, Dr. Kinsey was not entirely in control of herself. It was clearly wrong to take advantage of the knocked-out heroine—Batgirl was her patient after all! But the lines of morality had become blurred over the months of sexual engagement with the heroine.

Dr. Kinsey began to pantomime a fight as she watched herself in the mirror. Throwing air punches and kicks, she imagined what it would be like fighting crime dressed in the outfit. ‘I can see why Batgirl feels those urges.’ Dr. Kinsey’s nipples pressed against the tight fabric, revealing just how aroused she was becoming. The sexual thrill was becoming overwhelming: she could not resist the desire to pleasure herself while in Batgirl’s costume.

The pantomimed fighting transformed to more of an erotic dance as Dr. Kinsey began rubbing and groping her body as she swayed to the sound of music only she could hear. The sensation of the latex against her skin provided an especially sensual experience for the psychologist. Her dancing was shockingly indecent and salacious, it was definitely not becoming of a sophisticated psychologist. The vibrations created by Batgirl’s gloves as she rubbed the latex fabric tightly covering her breasts and crotch was intensely arousing!

In the mirror she caught site of Barbara, lying naked on the couch behind her.

‘Now it’s time.’

Dr. Kinsey splayed out the naked Barbara on the couch, then lay down on top of her and started moving her body against the unconscious heroine. It was not long before Dr. Kinsey found herself grinding hard against Barbara and climaxing.

A powerful orgasm tore through Dr. Kinsey. Panting and moaning in ecstasy, she let herself cum in Batgirl’s costume as she passionately kissed Barbara’s luscious red lips while clutching Barbara’s body and pressing it hard against her. She shuddered, then exhaled deeply as her orgasm flowed through her body. It was only after she was done climaxing and had returned to her chair behind the desk that she felt a wetness spreading from her crotch and realized the problem she had created for herself. ‘I’ve got to clean this fast! She’s going to wake up in another 20 minutes.’

Disrobing quickly, Dr. Kinsey did her best to wipe off any evidence of her sexual deviance. But try as she might, there was no way she was going to be able to remove all traces of the liberties she had taken with Batgirl’s costume.

Dr. Kinsey’s mind worked rapidly. ‘Perhaps there’s another way to hide the evidence.’

Gently putting the costume back onto the sleeping Batgirl took more effort than she anticipated, but she managed to do so without waking the unconscious heroine. Dr. Kinsey then pulled some ropes from her desk drawer and hogtied Batgirl. She slipped a vibrator—the same style of vibrator she had given Batgirl to use at the Gotham City Hall ceremony—down Batgirl’s pants, placing it against her womanhood. She then wound a rope between Batgirl’s thighs and pulled it tight against Batgirl’s crotch. A ball-gag in Batgirl’s mouth finished the process.

‘Now let’s give Bat-babe a little wet dream,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself as she pressed the vibrator’s remote. A low buzzing sound emanated from Batgirl’s crotch, and a minute later a low moaning escaped from Batgirl’s lips. Still unconscious, Batgirl’s body began to writhe against the rope which was firmly pressed against her crotch and Dr. Kinsey’s device. Though she wanted to watch Batgirl come out of her reverie and cum in her costume, Dr. Kinsey had her own clothes to put back on. Dressing quickly, she could not help but watch the heroine out of the corner of her eye.

Batgirl slowly came out of the chloroform haze and proceeded to cum inside her Batgirl costume. The vibrator had served its purpose quite well: Batgirl climaxed as she enjoyed the sedating effect of the chloroform. The contrasting sensation of the strong orgasm with her relaxed muscles and languid mind were a new and very pleasurable experience for Batgirl.

“Ohhh!” The heroine savored the sweet release of a climax. Batgirl had become accustomed to soaking her costume, and she felt no shame in wetting herself once again. Dr. Kinsey had earned Batgirl’s full trust and confidence—gone were the bashful nights and self-conscious hesitations.

Dr. Kinsey smiled. ’That should just about cover up any trace I may have left in her costume.’ She walked over to the hog-tied heroine and started tugging at the ropes. “Your test today is to free yourself before my device leads you to cum again. Now focus on the task at hand. Clear your mind.”

The weeks of experiencing Dr. Kinsey’s bondage served Batgirl well. Despite the distraction and desire to climax again, she was able to use her newly acquired skills in loosening her bondage and freeing herself of her restraints.

“Ta-dah!” Batgirl sang out as she removed the ball-gag and tossed it onto Dr. Kinsey’s desk. “How was that Dr. Kinsey?”

“One of your best efforts yet! Very well done Batgirl.”

Batgirl smiled at Dr. Kinsey’s approval.

“But I think you’ve forgotten something. May I have my little pleasure device back?”

The heroine blushed. “I can’t borrow it for the week?” Batgirl coyly asked Dr. Kinsey as she reached down her pants and pulled out the vibrating device.

Dr. Kinsey smiled. “Not this week, but I do have something special planned for you that involves this little pleasure device.”

“You better not be teasing me,” the heroine winked back at Dr. Kinsey as she strode out the door. Batgirl was back to her coquettish and captivating self.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added for the weekend. Wishing you all a relaxing weekend, and thank you for taking the time to read the story.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dr. Kinsey just went past that Stop sign fast!! :)
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

This is actually pretty realistic, as psychologists are scheming and evil, and try to ruin people lives and destroy their careers. I could actually see a psychologist doing something like to this Batgirl, were Batgirl a real character, and I like the fidelity of this story. I read the first part a while ago and am glad you are continuing it. I was so involved in my own story that I didn't notice that you were posting yours .)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tmon wrote:
3 years ago
Dr. Kinsey just went past that Stop sign fast!! :)
Good point! I should have included some more specific details as to how much time has elapsed from the first session to the most recent. I'll make a point to indirectly reference the passage of time so the escalation doesn't come across as unrealistic and too abrupt.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bare_thighz wrote:
3 years ago
This is actually pretty realistic, as psychologists are scheming and evil, and try to ruin people lives and destroy their careers. I could actually see a psychologist doing something like to this Batgirl, were Batgirl a real character, and I like the fidelity of this story. I read the first part a while ago and am glad you are continuing it. I was so involved in my own story that I didn't notice that you were posting yours .)
Thank you for both taking the time to read my story and the kind words of feedback. Very much appreciated!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good. This doctor has crossed the line of ethics.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Very great story
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

You've described Batgirls descent very well, looking forward to see where you and the good doctor plans to take her.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

“We need to overwhelm your sexual appetite. So far you have been receptive to the treatments, but you still are prone to letting yourself go in the midst of sexual thrall. By overwhelming you sexually, nothing in the course of your crimefighting can compare. Consequently, nothing sexually will distract you in your role as Batgirl.”

It made sense to Batgirl, but she just wanted to get started with whatever Dr. Kinsey had lined up for her. Batgirl had begun to walk into Dr. Kinsey’s office already aroused. Each session had made her sexual appetite stronger. And now that she had lost her virginity, as well as any sense of propriety, Bargirl was more than ready to engage in whatever sexual foray Dr. Kinsey had in mind. She had trouble staying focused on the days of her session in anticipation of whatever sexual experience Dr. Kinsey had prepared for her.

Batgirl’s Pavlovian response had been both panned and anticipated by Dr. Kinsey. She would soon use it to press her advantage.

“This is something you may have fantasized about: a threesome. Perhaps you remember one gentleman from your first time?” Dr. Kinsey indicated one of the two masked men who had entered from the side door. “On this occasion I have arranged for one of his co-workers to pleasure you as well.”

Batgirl looked over the two masked men. Despite having had numerous sexual experiences, she was bashful in the midst of the two masked men standing naked before her. She averted her eyes from the men’s hardening cocks and focused on the new guy’s arm tattoo. It looked like some sort of deranged teddy bear. She had seen it somewhere before, but where? Before she could figure it out, the one with whom she was already intimate walked up to her. Despite her increasing number of sexual encounters, this man still made her anxious. There was something about the man’s skill and experience, along with the masked face hiding any emotions. When he gestured for her to stand up, Batgirl promptly got to her feet.

“Take off your belt.”

It was the first time the man had spoken to her, and Batgirl immediately complied. It was as though she was a young schoolgirl being ordered to performa task by some authoritative schoolmaster. Dropping her utility belt to the ground, she looked up at the man awaiting his next command.

“Remove your cape.”

Swiftly, the heroine removed her cape and let it fall to the ground. She stood still, uncomfortably looking at the man and wondering.

“Oh!”

While Batgirl was under the spell of the man’s powerful aura, the other man had walked behind her and suddenly yanked down Batgirl’s pants. Before she could react, the first man signaled for Batgirl to remain still. Then he stepped forward and proceeded to remove her top as the other man finished pulling off Batgirl’s skintight pants. Batgirl stood before the two men almost entirely naked, save for her mask, gloves and boots.

“Please begin,” requested Dr. Kinsey.

Batgirl was enveloped by the two men. Feeling both of them pressing up on her naked body, she spread her legs in preparation for what she hoped would happen next. The young heroine would not be disappointed.

Thanks to Dr. Kinsey, Batgirl was more than prepared for the extra attention her ass was getting. The two men were skilled and moved in rhythm with one another: as she was pulled forward, she felt her pussy penetrated; as she was pulled back, she felt a hard cock up her ass. As the thrusting moved faster and faster, she felt herself penetrated almost simultaneously. For the first time, Batgirl felt herself completely overwhelmed sexually. The room was a blur as she was violated in the most pleasurable ways. Batgirl relaxed her muscles, which served to allow deeper thrusts by both men. The simultaneous dual penetration was too much for her—she felt her legs begin to buckle as a powerful orgasm shuddered through her body.

In the thralls of her climax, Batgirl felt her head pulled back. Her legs were weakening as she began to cum. The orgasm was more powerful than any she had previously experienced. Being fucked was an amazing sensation for Batgirl, but being simultaneously fucked in her ass was overwhelming for the young heroine. The strange and erotic sensation served to extend her orgasm, something Batgirl was unprepared for— she almost passed out as she panted and gasped in pure ecstasy. As it was, her legs gave out and she began to fall to the ground. Unfortunately for Batgirl, one of the men still had his hands on her cowl! Her mask was yanked off as her body dropped to the floor! Batgirl lay on the ground—completely exposed—save for her boots and gloves!

The man holding Batgirl’s mask merely shrugged, tossed the mask to the other man, and straddled the naked woman. Holding her hands over her head, the man proceeded to fuck Barbara! Desperately the exposed heroine tried to escape the man’s grip, but her body was too weak and her mind was too distraught to mount any focused resistance. Whimpering, she merely bucked and bounced between the ground and the man’s body as the man repeatedly thrust himself into her. Barbara finally gave up struggling and went limp, letting her body climax once again as she was forcibly taken.

When the man finally pulled himself out of Barbara, she rolled over and tried to hide her face as she searched for her mask.

“Here,” said the other man, holding out Batgirl’s mask. Barbara tried to conceal her face as she reached for it. The man suddenly pulled it back, then grabbed Barbara by her hair.

“Before I give it to you, I’m going to give you something else.”

“Wha—

But before she could even ask her question, the man had slapped her across the face! Her mouth gaped open in shock, but it was quickly filled with something big and hard.

“Suck me off Batgirl. Then I’ll give you back your mask.”

Barbara almost choked as the man forcibly shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. She was dimly aware of Dr. Kinsey’s voice behind her. “You’d best do as he says Batgirl. If you pull away now, he’s going to get a good look at that pretty face of yours.”

Barbara gagged as the man began to face-fuck her.

“Just give him a Batgirl blow-job. Do him that favor and he promises not to look at you when he gives you back your mask. Nod if you understand.”

An almost imperceptible nod confirmed Barbara’s tacit agreement. She let the man slowly and firmly pull her face into his crotch. Dr. Kinsey smiled in amusement. ‘If Batgirl doesn’t want to kiss, Batgirl’s going to have to suck.’ She felt satisfied seeing the young heroine humiliated, on her knees, and forcibly giving one of the men a blow-job—it definitely made up for Batgirl not satisfying her a few months back.

Barbara suddenly dropped her hands to the ground to keep her balance. The second man had positioned himself behind Barbara and pulled her hips back, which had caused her to fall to all fours. The man who had taken her virginity was still clutching Barbara by her hair, and her lips were still firmly engulfing the man’s cock. As she continued to suck the man off, Barbara realized what was about to happen to her. Pushing apart her thighs, the second man began fucking Barbara from behind as she continued to give the first man his Batgirl blow-job. Ashamed as she was—as humiliating as this was—Barbara felt herself aroused by a man fucking her from behind while giving another man head!

‘How can I be enjoying any of this?!’

But she knew how: It was the corruption of the pristine and proper Batgirl that titillated her; it was the sexual satisfaction of bringing two men to climax at the same time; it was the unleashing of her dark desires.

The two men worked in perfect rhythm, pushing and pulling the helpless Barbara faster and faster. Stimulated and aroused, Barbara relaxed her muscles and swayed in sync with the two men. She started to feel herself cum—somehow the humiliation of the moment served as a sort of aphrodisiac. The more she debased herself, the more intense the climax. She began to use her tongue to further stimulate the man as she continued sucking him off. A dark part of her psyche wanted the man to cum in her mouth! In fact, she wanted both men to cum inside her simultaneously!

Barbara started shoving her hips back against the second man, trying to feel his cock deeper inside her pussy. But she was not about to ignore the man with his cock in her mouth. A gloved hand began caressing the man’s thigh and crotch as she sucked the man off.

Her efforts were not in vain. Barbara tasted the first man’s cum in her mouth as she felt the second man climaxing in her pussy. The man shoved Barbara’s head firmly against his crotch as his body shuddered, then he let go of her hair. She fell to the ground, gagging and spitting while trying to hide her face from the two men. Barbara felt the full humiliation of her debasement as she felt a wetness flowing from her crotch while trying to get rid of the taste of the first man. Her mask dropped beside her on the ground. Desperately, she grabbed it and swiftly pulled it back over her face. She had to cover herself! With her mask back on, Batgirl slowly she stumbled to her feet, still trying to spit the taste of the man’s cum out of her mouth. She looked at the two masked men who were watching her as she stood unsteadily on her feet. A sudden anger flared up in her.

“How dare you do that to me?!” Batgirl angrily shouted.

“You need to calm yourself Batgirl. This was your fault! You should have been strong enough to withstand the sexual distraction, but you let your mind lose its focus and your body lose its strength. You let yourself be unmasked by your own weakness,” Dr. Kinsey reprimanded her.

“But—

“No Batgirl,” interrupted Dr. Kinsey. “This is your own doing. And before you begin to whine about giving a blow-job, you need to understand the concept of reciprocation.”

Batgirl was irate and not about to accept Dr. Kinsey’s reproach.

“I’m Batgirl. I don’t give blow-jobs!”

Dr. Kinsey smirked. “Well…we can’t quite say that anymore, can we? Look at yourself Batgirl: you’re only wearing your mask, gloves and boots and you’re covered in sweat and cum! Pull yourself together!”

Batgirl angrily looked around for her costume. She had no clever retort, but a second later she had her pants and top in her hands and was streaking for the door in bitter humiliation.

“Batgirl, you can’t leave like—

“Don’t you dare tell me what I can and can’t do Dr. Kinsey! I’m done with you!”

Batgirl slammed the office door behind her. Then she quickly dressed in the hall and angrily stormed out of the building.

Back in the office, Dr. Kinsey smiled as she picked up Batgirl’s utility belt. The two masked men were still standing where they had taken Batgirl, waiting for Dr. Kinsey’s orders.

“Go ahead and use her cape to clean yourselves off, then leave it on my desk. We’re done for tonight.”

As the men cleaned themselves on Batgirl’s cape, Dr. Kinsey distracted herself by going through the various pockets and pouches in Batgirl’s utility belt. ‘I give her two weeks before she comes groveling back.’

Dr. Kinsey’s estimate was a bit off: it took a full month before the encrypted email from Batgirl requesting a session appeared in her inbox. Perhaps, had Dr. Kinsey known about the incident at the Fast and Easy, she would have instructed the men to avoid forcing Batgirl into oral sex. But Batgirl had never mentioned that incident. Though she was open about her other sexual exploits and mishaps, oral sex was something different: sex an enjoyable experience for her own thrills; oral sex was servicing someone else. Batgirl’s narcissism and self-absorbed nature made the act of oral sex completely unacceptable—Batgirl did not give blow jobs!

The heroine’s message made no reference to the last session, nor was there a trace of apology for the way she had stormed out of Dr. Kinsey’s office that night. Nonetheless, there was a sense of desperation and an appeal to Dr. Kinsey’s better nature to squeeze her in within the next few days.

Dr. Kinsey felt a trill of excitement as she scheduled the heroine’s session. During the time she had been treating Batgirl, she had become obsessed with the young heroine. As much as Batgirl reveled in Dr. Kinsey’s touch, Dr. Kinsey had become more and more aroused watching Batgirl squirm, squeal and sexually debase herself. She had nearly joined in when Batgirl was engaged in the threesome, and watching the one man forcibly making Batgirl suck his cock while on her knees was intensely arousing! The past month had been a long, long wait.

“I’m truly sorry Batgirl. I should have anticipated you might have such a reaction, especially considering that incident in the Midtown Repository. It makes sense now: that was your first time in a sexually compromised position, and that position involved a man—to put it bluntly—cumming all over your ass. I should have anticipated the incident may have created a powerful curiosity and subconscious desire for…how should I put it…giving that sexy ass of yours some attention. And after that last session,” Dr. Kinsey lowered her voice to strike a secretive tone, “I noticed you had a powerful desire to be ass-fucked.”

Batgirl looked down in embarrassment at those last couple words. They sounded so dirty! She squirmed on the couch.

Dr. Kinsey wanted Batgirl to acknowledge her previous session; it could not remain some unspoken awkwardness between them. She also planned to chide Batgirl for behaving like a spoiled little bitch. But she would wait a bit before pushing the heroine further; for now Dr. Kinsey would only press Batgirl into describing her newest sexual incident. She slid her chair closer to the couch, position herself close enough to place a comforting hand on Batgirl’s knee.

“We can discuss that desire of yours later, and I’ll help you resolve your mixed feelings about that desire. For now, let’s focus on what you referenced in your email. Tell me what happened, and don’t leave out any details—by now you should feel safe talking about any aspect of your experiences as Batgirl with me.”

So she began…

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Added a new section (Thursday, January 14) to the story. It is both above this post and attached to the full story on the first page. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read what I've written so far. For what it's worth, I have several ideas as to where things will go in the sections to come and I'm looking forward to writing more in the near future.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great story with plenty of drama and sex. Who knows where this goes but I know I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was wonderful. I look forward for the next chapter as well. Is the doctor's plan to turn Batgirl into a slut for criminals? I guess we shall see.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl had interceded in an armed robbery at a small downtown market. The two men seemed like complete out-of-towners: they must have had no clue who she was (which really irritated her), or clearly they would not be committing an armed robbery in Gotham! Unfortunately, she had forgotten to anticipate that there might have been a third man involved in the hold-up; she had been growing accustomed to the two-person robberies and, with her consistent success, had become complacent and a bit overconfident—even a bit out of practice due to the decrease in criminal activity.

When the third man cold-cocked her from behind, she went down hard! Groggy, two of the men pulled her to her feet and held her arms as the third man leveled a beating on Batgirl she had never experienced! But when a police car came flying down the road and the men instinctively stopped what they were doing, Batgirl broke loose and administered her own ass-kicking. The men weren’t physically impressive, and with her background in martial arts and gymnastics, Batgirl moved skillfully within the confined space and soon had the men down for the count. With the three incapacitated, she went over to check on the unconscious clerk. His pulse was weak but steady. Then Batgirl took inventory of herself: She was sore and a bit battered, and a part of her costume was torn—her left hip was exposed by the tear in her pants! Batgirl was pissed. She stood over the man who had given her the worst of the beating and began to taunt him.

“Some tough guy. You just got your ass handed to you by a woman. How does it feel asshole?!”

“You’re the…luckiest bitch…that cop car hadn’t passed by…”

“Yeah, you think you would have stood a chance against the Batgirl?”

“If they hadn’t come by…we’d be fucking you up the ass by now.”

“Oh you would?” Batgirl straddled the man. “You mean this ass?” She almost sat on the man’s face. And doing so, Batgirl suddenly felt an intense desire building inside her. The adrenaline from the fight bringing out one of her darkest desires.

“I doubt you could even come close, in the condition you’re in,” teased the heroine. She reached back and cupped the man’s crotch. “Doesn’t look like you can even get up, let along get it up.”

The man mumbled something into the tight latex covering Batgirl’s crotch the heroine was pressing against the man’s face. The movement of the man’s mouth against the material served to further arouse Batgirl.

“Sorry, I can’t hear what you’re saying. How about speaking up a bit?”

As the man proceeded to curse out Batgirl into the heroine’s crotch, and while Batgirl smirked as the man’s muffled words served to further arouse her, the other two men began to regain their bearings. Had Batgirl noticed the two men rousing themselves before the third man caught site of his compatriots, she might have used some good old superheroine common sense and avoided the temptation to gloat.

“Ow!” Batgirl howled in pain! The man whose face she had shoved in her crotch had bitten her! She rolled over and squirmed out of the man’s bite. Gripping her crotch in real pain, she moaned on the floor as the three men regained their composure.

Batgirl felt herself lifted off the ground by her cape. But before she could regain her bearings, a firm knee to her sensitive crotch caused stars to flash before her eyes. Those eyes were immediately closed by a harsh slap across her face, followed by a hard punch to her stomach. Her head slammed to one side from a vicious cross to her left temple. Batgirl was barely conscious—she would have dropped to the floor had not one of the men still been holding her up by her cape.

“Guess you ain’t so lucky after all.”

Batgirl endured a few seconds longer before she completely lost consciousness. Beaten and battered, Batgirl’s body was dropped to the floor.

“Let’s get outta here!” urged one of the men.

The second man was moving to the door, but the third man—the one whom Batgirl had been taunting—had other plans. “You guys seriously going to pass this up?” he asked as he squatted down beside the helpless heroine. “You’ve got Batgirl completely helpless, and you’re just going to leave?!”

The two men looked at each other, then down at Batgirl where the third man was rolling her onto her back. Ironically, it would have been better for Batgirl had these men actually been out-of-towners as they might have simply made their escape after incapacitating the heroine.

“She’s out cold. You’re telling me you don’t want to have a little piece of Batgirl’s ass? This bitch has been fucking with our crew for years; now it's time to fuck her! Let's get some payback! Now help me drag Batbitch behind that aisle.”

Batgirl was dragged to the back of the market. The men looked down at the prone superheroine as the third man reached down and unbuckled her utility belt. Tossing it aside, he pulled at the hole in Batgirl’s costume. The tear by her hip expanded, revealing both Batgirl’s sexy body and her lack of shame—the heroine was wearing no underwear. Wrenching and pulling, the man tore back enough of Batgirl’s latex costume to reveal her entire crotch. He was already hard before he could unzip his pants, and he almost climaxed as he smoothly pushed his cock into Batgirl’s exposed pussy.

The two men stared in stunned silence. It was a surreal moment. Batgirl’s unconscious body gently slid on the floor as she was slowly fucked. As much as the man wanted to extend the moment, he felt himself already climaxing. Gripping Batgirl’s shoulders, he pressed himself firmly against her body and thrust his hips against hers. Then he released himself inside Batgirl.

The man lay on top of Batgirl for a minute. Then he rolled off the disgraced superheroine. “Shame she wasn’t able to enjoy that as much as I did,” he smiled as he zipped up his pants. “Either one of you two wanna give it to Batgirl?”

Neither man could resist. Despite being beaten and unconscious, Batgirl still looked stunningly sexy. And the chance to sex up Batgirl was not one either man intended to pass up. While one man straddled Batgirl’s face and fondled her breasts, the other man straddled Batgirl’s hips and fucked her pussy. The third man took out his phone and proceeded to record the experience on his smartphone.

The second man soon climaxed—looking at the sexy superheroine and feeling himself inside her was too arousing for any attempt at endurance—and rolled off of Batgirl.

“My turn,” said the first man. He flipped Batgirl onto her stomach. Grabbing ahold of the torn latex dangling just below Batgirl’s crotch, he yanked it down. A gaping tear revealed Batgirl’s firm muscular thighs and more of her curvaceous ass.

“You two may be the first to fuck Batgirl’s pussy, but I’ll be the first to give it to her up the ass!”

This proved to be a bad idea. Being fucked in the ass was an intense sensation for Batgirl. In fact, it was so intense that it caused her to regain consciousness. As the man was thrusting himself forcefully into Batgirl ass, no one noticed the heroine coming to. And as the man was panting and moaning in deep pleasure, no one heard the heroine moaning and groaning.

What followed was a validation of Dr. Kinsey’s sexual training. Batgirl shook off the effects of her beating. And though her body was giving in to the man and beginning to climax, Batgirl was able to resist the urge to let her body cum. In mid thrust, Batgirl drove a sharp elbow into the man’s face, smashing his nose. Batgirl felt the man pull out of her ass as he fell back and writhed on the floor in excruciating pain.

The two other men stumbled to their feet.

“Oh damn! She looks pissed!”

Batgirl was more than pissed. But as she began to move towards the two backpedaling deviants and mete out some intense punishment, Batgirl tripped—her torn pants were down around her knees, which caused her to stumble and fall to the ground. This was the break the two men needed: they bolted for the door. Before Batgirl could tear off her pants, the two were in their car and speeding away from the market.

Regrettably for the third man and all of Batgirl’s fanboys, in his haste to escape the man had dropped his smartphone. Batgirl picked it up. It was still in record mode. She did not need to watch the video to know what the man had recorded. She picked up her utility belt, buckled it, and placed the phone in one of the pouches. Then she turned to the man with the broken nose.

“I hope you have health insurance, because you’re going to need it by the time I’m done with you!”

Batgirl was raging; humiliation had yet to set in. Though the man would accept the trade-off of the beat down of his life for the fuck of his life, it turned out to be a fairly even trade. Batgirl left him beaten, broken and unconscious for the police to find after she called in the burglary.

It was only once she was preparing the Batcycle for her ride home that her anger changed to humiliation. Batgirl was naked from her waist down to her knee-high boots! Though her utility belt provided some cover, any bystander could see Batgirl had lost a good portion of her costume. Taking the least populated streets back to her apartment, Batgirl was able to make it home with only a few stunned late-night witnesses. Yet despite the utter humiliation at the market and the embarrassment of the drive home, Batgirl still found herself aroused by the sensation of her exposed crotch on her motorcycle’s seat. It was so arousing that she climaxed on the way home and had to wipe her cum off the bike seat once she arrived back at her apartment. Then she popped two of Dr. Kinsey’s pills before stepping in the shower to clean off the night’s sex.

“…and that’s what happened. Why am I getting so turned on when I’m in such humiliating situations?! I thought you were supposed to help rid me of these urges!”

Dr. Kinsey leaned forwarding her chair and gently placed her hand on Batgirl’s. “This is a different circumstance for you. Do you recall how you first came to me having trouble maintaining your focus in a fight? When was the last time you were distracted in combat?”

Batgirl had to acknowledge she could not remember the last time she had lost focus in a fight. Her mind flashed back to Sugar Bear’s advances on her, and his subsequent beatdown once she regained her strength. Her younger self would have melted in his hands, letting him have his way with her.

Batgirl’s silence answered Dr. Kinsey’s questions. Dr. Kinsey released Batgirl’s hand and sat back in her chair. She waited for Batgirl to make eye-contact with her, then she continued.

“The reason you become aroused in those humiliating situations is because you have established your ethos as Batgirl during the past 14 months. When you started as Batgirl, you were little more than a rumor. But since then, you have established yourself as a significant force against crime, as well as a strong sex symbol. The contrast between standing for justice and morality while exuding sex appeal and femininity has created the subconscious desire to allow yourself to become corrupted. The is known as ‘l’appel du vide’, a term first coined by the French, which translates to ’The Call of the Void’. There is a pull in all of us to give in to the opposing base urges we keep submerged deep in our subconscious. Those base urges are the opposing forces to our conscious desire to become our higher self.”

“So you’re saying I am actually trying to humiliate myself?!” asked the incredulous heroine.

“Yes and no. Obviously your conscious self would never want to experience such humiliation. But within our subconscious is a desire to sabotage our efforts to become our higher self. Your subconscious knows how hard it is to maintain the pristine image of Batgirl. It wants to sabotage your efforts in order to ease the pressure you place on yourself. This is a naturally occurring phenomenon in all of us. But whereas the Call of the Void for most people puts them in embarrassing situations or causes them to procrastinate a project, yours has some dire ramifications.

“Unfortunately, your subconscious cannot rationally assess the danger in which it places you. What we will need to do is alter or adjust your Void. We need to redefine your base urges within your subconscious.”

“But why would my mind—anyone’s mind—have such a fatal weakness?” asked Batgirl. She was following Dr. Kinsey’s description of the Call of the Void, but the concept seemed illogical—there was no way her conscious mind was leading her to be aroused by humiliating circumstances; why would her subconscious let this happen?

Dr. Kinsey could see Batgirl’s confusion. “Your subconscious urge to be humiliated affirms your conscious desire to present a pristine image. The Call of the Void would typically be countered by your rational mind. Unfortunately, unlike most people whose ideation connects to various potentially fatal situations, your ideation connects to sexual humiliation. As your libido has an almost overpowering hold over you, the sexual gratification that comes with your humiliation has led to your Call of the Void combining the two aspects into the enthralling force you’ve been having difficulty controlling.”

“So how do I get rid of this…Void?”

“You cannot ‘get rid of your Void’. You have to recalibrate it. One cannot eliminate the Void, but one can alter it. For example, a person with a fear of heights can use mental therapy to alter their subconscious impulse to step off a ledge or cliff to a subconscious impulse to swim out into the ocean. This therapy would help overcome their debilitating fear of heights and render the fear into a mild anxiety instead.”

“Okay,” said Batgirl. “How do we go about altering my Void?”

Dr. Kinsey looked Batgirl directly in her eyes. “Do you trust me Batgirl?”

“Implicitly!”

“Okay. Will you to be completely honest with me?”

“Aren’t I always?” asked Batgirl.

Dr. Kinsey’s next question startled Batgirl.

“How attracted are you to Supergirl?”

“Wha—

“Don’t stall. Answer me directly. Don’t think, just tell me.”

Batgirl blinked as she tried to answer Dr. Kinsey’s question. There was something captivating about the Girl of Steel! Despite Supergirl’s arrogance and self-righteousness, her lore and her looks were on par with no other superheroine. Over the recent weeks since she had actually begun to spend time in-person with Supergirl, Batgirl had become infatuated to the point of near obsession with her. But how did Dr. Kinsey know about her feeling for Supergirl?!

“I…I am a bit attracted to her…” Batgirl stuttered as her voice trailed off.

Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl would downplay her feelings for the Girl of Steel. She was already well aware of Batgirl’s infatuation. Having probed deep into Batgirl’s subconscious, Dr. Kinsey had uncovered several intriguing facets of the heroine. Her lust for Supergirl was one of them. The time had come to use that lust.

“We can use that,” Dr. Kinsey broke the awkward silence. “What I want to do is supplant your urge for sexual humiliation with an urge that cannot affect you. But it has to be a powerful yet unattainable urge. As you have an attraction for Supergirl, I want to intensify that attraction to the point where your Void of humiliating yourself sexually connects to a sexual desire for Supergirl instead of any type of sexual desire.”

Batgirl leaned back on the couch and tried to make sense of what Dr. Kinsey had said.

“So what you’re saying is…you want me to develop a…a crush on Supergirl?”

Dr. Kinsey sighed. “Let’s be honest Batgirl, I think you’ve already got a crush on her. We just need to intensify it.”
Batgirl started to protest, but the look on Dr. Kinsey’s face told her she was well aware of the feelings she had begun harboring for Supergirl. “So what happens if…um…if we…you know…hook up?”

Dr. Kinsey smiled at Batgirl as she prepared to push the heroine towards her new Void. But she would have to do it in a slightly indirect manner.

“You think Supergirl may have a thing for you?” Dr. Kinsey asked in an intentionally informal tone in order to have Batgirl respond more naturally than she might if the question was posed in a clinical manner.

The question did not seem quite as inquisitive as Batgirl would have liked. Dr. Kinsey seemed to be doubting Supergirl would find her attractive! Granted, Supergirl was the hottest superheroine out there, but Barbara Gordon as Batgirl was one sexy bitch! Whether or not Supergirl liked women, she would have to feel something for her!

“I think we can be confident in saying that Supergirl may have a little thing for Batgirl,” she said with a smirk.

Dr. Kinsey nodded. Batgirl’s ego was so easy to manipulate.

“Good. Then we can start the therapeutic process.”

Dr. Kinsey proceeded to have Batgirl open up about her feelings for Supergirl over the remaining 15 minutes of the night’s session. As Batgirl described Supergirl to her, Dr. Kinsey noticed Batgirl’s nipples pressing against her skintight costume. ‘This may be easier than I anticipated,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself. By the end of the session, Batgirl was talking to Dr. Kinsey as if they were two teens playing a game of “Truth or Dare” at a Saturday night sleepover—she describing Supergirl as a wide-eyed fan girl and Dr. Kinsey prodding her on as a supportive friend.

Dr. Kinsey allowed the session to reach a conclusion on its own—she opted not to stop at the usual time in order to maintain the illusion of the lighthearted late-night conversation between girlfriends. Allowing Batgirl to notice the late hour and bring about the end of the conversation supported the notion she was having a heart-to-heart with a friend and not giving Dr. Kinsey valuable insight into her weakness for the Girl of Steel. As Batgirl rode her batcycle home, she felt a sense of intrigue and excitement in thinking about her next rendezvous with Supergirl—Eva’s support was inspiring Batgirl to take the chance of trying to flirt with the redoubtable yet spellbinding superheroine.
Last edited by sugarcoater 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Added the newest section both above and in the original story (I'm doing that to have the entire story as one entry for anyone interested in reading it from start-to-finish).
All feedback is welcome and useful, so please let me know if there is any issue you might notice. As I'm writing this over several months and plan to continue for the indefinite future, I may have some inconsistencies someone may notice. I would like to avoid any such issues so please do let me know. There is a definitive plot, and it will soon be incorporating at least one new superheroine (as you can see in this newest section).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing. You are very good.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dr. Kinsey’s sessions began to take on a new element. Batgirl was being asked to describe more of her crimefighting experiences. The two even discussed Batgirl’s philosophy and motivation for engaging in the vigilante lifestyle. Batgirl admitted her desire to fight crime came from the sense of injustice, combined with the healthy ego of a young and fit powerlifting gymnast.

As Batgirl revealed more of her past, Dr. Kinsey began to probe the heroine’s moral compass. Her questions provided the opening for Batgirl’s moral demise; her sexual attention served as the inspiration for the moral degradation. Gradually, Dr. Kinsey proceeded to erode Batgirl’s fundamental virtues and principles. The process took over two months, during which time Dr. Kinsey lavished all manner of erotic fantasy and sensual fulfillment on the young heroine. Part of the intimate attention served to improve Batgirl’s resistance to her sexual urges, and part of it served to distract Batgirl from noticing the subtle changes in her moral code. Had Batgirl experienced any significant sexual attention prior to meeting Dr. Kinsey, she might have sensed something was not quite right. But all Barbara had experienced was the occasional make-out session with a few superficial relationships with some of the jocks back in high school and one college boy, the climax of which was some hot-and-heavy fondling over clothes in a frat house ending with the guy climaxing in his pants while grinding up against a fully-clothed Barbara. In short, all of Barbara’s climaxes came at her own hands; the sexual attention she had received prior to Dr. Kinsey was inadequate, unsatisfying and unmemorable.

Dr. Kinsey’s exquisite sensuality was part of her design for Batgirl’s Emotional Regulation: She provided Batgirl a series of external events, intense and intimate sexual attention resulting in a steady increase in the intensity of Batgirl’s orgasms, provoking in Batgirl a sense of desire for the source of that sexual attention—Dr. Kinsey; then a cognitive response, the mental connection of sexual satisfaction with Dr. Kinsey, was followed by an emotional-related physiological response: Batgirl’s heart rate began to increase and a strong feeling of affection mingled with lust started to manifest itself at the mere thought of Dr. Kinsey; the related behavior, the end goal of Dr. Kinsey’s current experimentation, was the overpowering desire in Batgirl to have Dr. Kinsey’s admiration and approval.

Dr. Kinsey estimated the experiment would reach completion after six weeks, but Batgirl deserved a more careful approach. She decided to test the results of the Emotional Regulation after eight weeks. The plan was to use Batgirl’s desire to be of service as a way of introducing her to the idea, then manipulate Batgirl’s ego in order to push Batgirl past her comfort zone, and then finally insinuate herself into the situation in order to gain Batgirl’s compliance.

The idea was simple enough: Batgirl would pose for photos in a charity event to raise money for the housing and care of the city’s at risk and orphaned children. Dr. Kinsey anticipated Batgirl would rise to the occasion, and she brought up the topic on their first session after the eight weeks of Emotional Regulation.

“I’m starting a charity and would like for you to consider being a part of it Barbara. Would you be willing to serve as one of the figureheads for the charity? It would mean a lot to me. And you would be helping a lot of underprivileged and deserving kids.”
Batgirl wanted to please Dr. Kinsey, and this request seemed to mean a lot to her.

“I would love to help! What do you have in mind?”

“Putting you down as one of the founders of the charity would add significant credibility to the foundation. And if you could pose for a photo shoot to promote the charity, your image would generate a lot of exposure for us.” Dr. Kinsey paused to let the idea sink in. Then she added one last point to give Batgirl the impression she had some authority in the matter. “Other than that, it would just entail whatever you would be willing to do in your free time. I’m open to any ideas you may have.”

Batgirl smiled. “Sounds great! Count me in Eva.”

Dr. Kinsey reclined in her chair, clapping her hands in delight. “Thank you so much Barbara! You have no idea how much this means to me.”

The beaming smile was enough for Batgirl, but Dr. Kinsey’s words made her all-the-more ready to be of service.

“When would you need me?” asked Batgirl.

“I’ll email you the information early next week.” Dr. Kinsey reached over her desk and placed her hand on Batgirl’s. “You really are an inspiration for all of Gotham.”

The photo shoot took place a little over two weeks after Batgirl had agreed to be a part of Dr. Kinsey’s charity. The photographer had come from out-of-town and set up her studio in a penthouse suite at The Gotham Hotel on East 46th Street.

Batgirl was disconcerted by the arrangement. She had anticipated a much more private setting; walking through the large lobby of the luxurious hotel and past the on-site steakhouse restaurant with the gawking diners nudging one another and staring at her was not the discreet photo shoot she had in mind. Her boots clacked loudly on the marble floor as she made her way to the old fashion elevator lift. By the time the elevator doors closed, Batgirl was already sweating and anxious to finish the photo shoot as soon as possible.

To her relief, the elevator did not stop on the way to the 48th floor. The doors opened into a small hallway with a set of double-doors at far end. Batgirl could see a sign hanging from the door: “PUREi Photography”.

‘This must be it,’ she thought to herself as she pushed open the double doors and walked into the large penthouse suite.

Sitting at a large wooden table was a woman who looked to be in her early 30s, professional yet stylish attire, somewhat Middle Eastern in appearance. She stood up and extended her hand in greeting. “Welcome Batgirl, my name is Nyessa Aratko. I’ll be shooting you today.”

Batgirl shook the woman’s hand. “So…how do we do this?”

Nyessa gestured towards the living room area of the penthouse, which had been converted into a small studio: two tripods had been set up beside a few backdrops, with a large bag with camera equipment set beside one of the backdrops. Some white tape in the shape of Xs were arranged on the floor.

“Just relax for now. I’m going to shoot you a few times so you get comfortable with the concept of being photographed. Then we’ll take some more posed photos.”

Batgirl began to walk around the penthouse as Nyessa walked beside her snapping photos. She walked over to the large window looking out onto the city. The sun was beginning to set in the distance. Behind her the camera was clicking repeatedly.

Batgirl tried to relax as she took in the view of the city. Looking out the window, she caught site of her reflection in the glass. ‘I really do look hot!’ she thought to herself. ‘This photo shoot is going to bring in some serious money.’ She looked at the smooth contours of the skin-tight black costume seductively hugging her shapely curves.

“Here you go.” Batgirl’s self-absorbed reverie was suddenly interrupted. Nyessa was standing beside Batgirl with two drinks in her hands. Holding out a tumbler, she glanced over at the heroine. “A little drink of my own creation to help you loosen up.”
 Batgirl accepted the drink—she definitely could use a little something to help her relax. For whatever reason, she felt intensely self-conscious. In Dr. Kinsey’s office with Evan, the thought of a photo shoot did not seem so daunting. In the penthouse with a stranger, the thought of a photo shoot was intensely uncomfortable.

The two women stood looking out onto the city and sipping their drinks. The drink was sweet yet had a bit of a kick to it. And it tasted amazing! She surprised herself by how quickly she finished the drink. Already she could feel her anxiety and inhibitions slipping away. She placed the empty tumbler on a table beside the large window.

“Care for another one?”

Batgirl hesitated. She definitely wanted another one, but wasn’t it wrong? She was Batgirl at the moment, not Barbara Gordon. ‘But this is just a photo shoot. I’m not in any danger. What’s the big deal?’

“Yes, thank you,” Batgirl smiled back at Nyessa.

Nyessa walked over to the kitchenette and emerged two minutes later with another set of drinks. She carried both drinks to the large leather couch beside the area designated for the photo shoot and sat down. “We can start the photo shoot in a few minutes. Why don’t you sit down here and relax a bit beforehand?” It was less of a question than a suggestion.

Batgirl felt a warmth expanding inside of her; she was certainly feeling more comfortable. She plopped herself down beside Nyessa and accepted the proffered drink.

“Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how did you decide to take on the role of Batgirl? How does a young woman decide to put herself in harm’s way to help people whom she has never met?”

It was a safe enough question to answer. Batgirl described the motivations and inspirations that had led her to don the cowl. Nyessa was fascinated by Batgirl’s backstory; she was hanging on every word.

“If it’s not too discreet a question, have you ever been in any real danger? You seem incredibly strong and confident, so I cannot imagine someone being a real threat to you.”

Batgirl took another sip from her drink. “Nothing too serious. I’ve never really been up against anyone who could take me on.”

The banter continued for a bit, with Nyessa asking most of the questions. It was not long before Batgirl finished her drink and reclined on the couch. The warm sensation had fully enveloped her.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A new section has been added, both in this above post and in the full version of the story. I'll add the second portion of this sequence with Nyessa either later this weekend or early next week.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was good. I am dying to know what this photographer has planned?
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

wow this is a great story, can't wait to see what happens next
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

“Ready for the shoot?” Nyessa asked, patting Batgirl on her thigh.

“Yeah. Let’s do this.” Batgirl almost sounded enthusiastic.

“Excellent! For now just stand on this first X and put your hands on your hips. Think of this as a sort of ‘power pose’.”

For the next ten minutes, Batgirl stood on the X and struck a number of different poses designed to highlight her Girl Power.
“These are great Batgirl! Your strength transcends these photos.”

After a few more photos, Nyessa suggested they take a break so she could look over the photos. But before scanning over the images, Nyessa went back to the kitchenette to mix up two more drinks. She placed one on the end table next to the couch where Batgirl was sitting.

“Mind if I put on some music? It helps me focus better.”

Batgirl nodded amicably.

As jazz music played in the background, Nyessa downloaded the images from her cameras to her laptop. Batgirl reclined on the couch with her boots on the coffee table and watched Nyessa work. She took a sip of her drink.

Several minutes later, Nyessa stood up from her laptop and looked over at the young heroine on the couch. Batgirl definitely looked relaxed.

“Okay, ready for the next set of pictures?”

“Let’s do it.” Batgirl stood up, but suddenly had to reach out and grab the arm of the couch for balance. She tried to cover the stumble by nimbly stepping over the coffee table.

“What we want to do now is give your fans the feminine side of Batgirl. We need to show the girl behind the bat; the woman under the cowl. These will be more for your fanboys and fangirls than your fans.”

Nyessa moved one of the penthouse chairs to a second marked spot on the living room floor. She proceeded to have Batgirl post in various positions using the chair as both a prop and a seat. Had Batgirl felt as anxious as she did when she first entered the penthouse, she might have hesitated to perform some of the poses. But feeling as warm and comfortable as she was, there were no inhibitions.

After 20 minutes, Nyessa seemed pleased with the collection of photos and suggested Batgirl take another break. Batgirl hopped on the couch with a feeling of satisfaction. She had caught site of herself a few times in one of the penthouse mirrors, which had stroked her ego and motivated her to push herself outside her comfort zone. Nyessa was pleasantly surprised to find Batgirl so willing.

Batgirl found her glass had been refilled. Slowly nursing the drink, she again watched Nyessa as the photos were downloaded from the two cameras she had been using. Batgirl tried to watch for any reaction—she was curious to see how Nyessa would react to the various images. ‘She’s gotta like what she’s seeing,’ Batgirl thought to herself between sips.

But Nyessa’s reactions seemed tepid, and Batgirl was disappointed when she only sighed and looked over at Batgirl.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong Batgirl. It’s just…” Nyessa’s voice trailed off.

“What is it?”

Nyessa looked back at her laptop. “These really are beautiful images of you Batgirl. It’s just that your costume covers up too much of your beauty and athleticism. I can confidently say you are one of the sexiest women I have had the pleasure of photographing. But between the darkness of your outfit and your cape, your fans are not going to be able to appreciate your beauty and sexiness that can only be seen in-person.”

Batgirl was frustrated. As she had posed for the second set of photos, Batgirl felt a desire to show off her softer, more feminine side. She stood up—carefully making sure she did not stumble again—and walked over to look at the images Nyessa was referencing. Sure enough, the images looked good but lacked a certain sultry, sexy quality.

“Forgive me for asking, but would you be willing to remove your cape? We could try taking a few more photos without it and compare it to these.”

Batgirl agreed. She removed the cape and hung it on the coat rack by the entryway.

For the next 10 minutes, Batgirl struck the same poses as she had with her cape. Yet there was a subtle difference between the first set and this one: Batgirl arched her back more, thrust out her hips further, bent over lower.

“That’s fantastic Batgirl. There you go! You look amazing! Keep going!”

And Batgirl did. She added some more suggestive and seductive poses as Nyessa’s positive feedback intoxicated her. When the set was finished, the two stood side-by-side as the images downloaded, with Nyessa complimenting Batgirl’s photogenic instincts.

As the two women looked over the images, Batgirl found herself appreciating how hot and sexy she looked. Nyessa’s compliments didn’t hurt either.

“These are definitely better! This calls for a celebratory drink.”

Nyessa returned from the kitchenette with two glasses. “Let me know what you think. It’s my version of a hurricane.”

The drink was not as sweet as the previous few, but it had its own unique and refreshing taste. It was actually quite good!

“I like it!” exclaimed Batgirl.

Nyessa smiled at the compliment. She walked over to the couch.

“Shall we?” She gestured for Batgirl to join her again. Sitting beside Nyessa, the two women proceeded to discuss a number of different topics, including Nyessa’s career as a photographer. Batgirl wanted to learn more about Nyessa and her career; Batgirl’s ego wanted to learn more about the various women she had photographed…and how she was the sexiest of that group.

Batgirl soon found herself disappointed. Instead of giving Batgirl the compliment for which she was clearly fishing, Nyessa described a photo shoot from July of the previous year. She had been sent on assignment to Phoenix for a photo shoot of Lana Carter. Batgirl listened in resignation as Nyessa described how the former Miss World USA and current model and television star had managed to perfectly capture the essence of beauty and sexy.

“It’s not that she is sexier than you Batgirl, it’s just that she was more comfortable with her body. You’re obviously constrained by the limitations of being a superheroine. It’s too bad, because you could be the sexiest woman I have ever captured on film. With the right photo set, you could easily win the title of ‘America’s Sexiest Woman’.”

“It’s not that she is sexier than you Batgirl, it’s just that she is more comfortable with her body. You’re obviously constrained by the limitations of being a superheroine. It’s too bad, because you truly would be the sexiest woman I have ever captured on film. You would probably win the title of ‘America’s Sexiest Woman’.”

Batgirl nodded in disappointment. As Barbara Gordon, she never had any difficulty in garnering the attention of men and women. But if people only knew she was Batgirl…

Nyessa could see Batgirl’s mind working. She decided to press the matter. “You know, even with your mask on, your captivating eyes and gorgeous smile reveal a stunning beauty. If only you did not have to be bound by the old fashioned superheroine modesty.”

“What do you mean ‘old fashioned superheroine modesty’?” Batgirl asked as she turned to face Nyessa.

“I’m sorry Batgirl, I don’t mean that as an insult. It’s just that I know how superheroines have a certain code to which they adhere, no matter how regressive or outdated it may be.”

“How’s that?” Batgirl was slightly annoyed, though she did not know if her annoyance was directed at the photographer or the code to which she was referring.

Nyessa took a sip from her glass, then put it back down on the coffee table. She wanted the question to linger a moment before answering. “I’ve been all over the world as a photographer, and I have seen how different cultures are more free in expressing themselves in comparison to Americans. I have even had the privilege of photographing other superheroines. I’m actually scheduled to work on a PSA with Supergirl sometime next month. My point in mentioning all this is that American superheroines feel some sort of shame in showing off the result of all their training.”

Nyessa took ahold of Batgirl’s arms.

“Look at your body Batgirl. Look at these muscles. You worked hard to become this strong! And what about your sexy curves?” Nyessa gestured towards Batgirl’s chest and butt. “I imagine you have amazing self-control when it comes to your diet. Yet your society tells you that showing off your physique is somehow shameful or narcissistic, even as doing so may inspire a whole generation of girls to train themselves as hard as you!”

Nyessa reached back for her glass and lifted it towards Batgirl. “Here’s to the mysterious and sexy Batgirl.”

Batgirl picked up her glass and met Nyessa’s toast. “To Batgirl!”

Nyessa took a surreptitious look at Batgirl. She was draining her glass and certainly seemed susceptible to suggestion. Nyessa put down her drink and continued: “At least those girls have Supergirl to admire. Between her revealing miniskirt and that emblazoned S-logo highlighting her breasts, she’s able to show off that unique blend of superheroine sexy and strength.”

‘Fucking Supergirl. It’s always Supergirl, Supergirl, Supergirl.’ Nyessa could practically read Batgirl’s resentful thoughts. It was time to provoke a reaction.

“And it’s so unfair to you,” Nyessa continued; at the moment there was clearly no risk in being critical of the Girl of Steel. “Here you are, dressing in dark attire so you can be stealthy while she flies around in that bright red-and-blue cheerleader outfit drawing all sorts of attention. While you wear the skintight outfit so you can move without someone being able to grab ahold of a loose part of your costume, she’s dancing around in a superfluous skirt that—let’s be honest—doesn’t really cover anything.”

Batgirl nodded. Nyessa was echoing similar frustrations to those she had confided with Dr. Kinsey. She took another sip and leaned back in the couch. It was refreshing to hear someone else point out Supergirl’s charade of chastity. She enjoyed the way Nyessa mocked Supergirl’s costume. What was up with that stupid miniskirt? And couldn’t she put that dumb S-logo somewhere other than on her tits?

“Just imagine how much better you would look in that outfit of hers. And you earned your body! Do you think she trains half as hard as you do?”

“I know, right?! She’s got all that Kryptonian genetic stuff making her strong. I train two hours every day! No way she does that!”

“I just keep thinking how unfair it is that Supergirl gets all this hype for how hot she is while—and I hope you don’t mind me saying it—your rocking body doesn’t get the praise it deserves. You really are a good person Batgirl, because that would really bother me.”

Batgirl smirked. “Well…to be completely honest, it is a bit annoying.”

“Could you imagine how Supergirl would feel having to admit she’s not as hot and sexy as you are?”

Batgirl had imagined Supergirl in a number of scenarios, but never one quite as vindictively satisfying as that. Nyessa saw the look on Batgirl’s face and decided to press her luck.

“You know, we actually could make that happen. I mean, if you weren’t limited by that archaic superheroine rule you have to follow.”

Batgirl bridled a bit at the reference. She was Batgirl! She set her own rules.

“Maybe Supergirl has to follow some sort of code or set of rules, but I do my own thing.”

Nyessa clapped her hands enthusiastically. “Then what do you say we have a photo shoot that will blow Supergirl’s mind and get you that title of 'America's Sexiest Woman'?"

“Let’s do it!” Batgirl practically jumped off the couch and danced over to the makeshift studio area.

Nyessa picked up her camera bag and pulled out a set of lenses and placed them next to one of her cameras. “If you’re willing to trust me, I can guarantee we will have the hottest set of photos that have ever been published. And you’re going to raise more money for your fundraiser than any superheroine has ever before. You just have to trust me on this.”

“I trust you,” declared Batgirl.

Nyessa finished the adjustments to her camera and walked over to where Batgirl was standing beside the chair from the previous shoot. “For this one, we’re going to start by showing some of that sexy attitude of yours. Even the most beautiful women can be made to look merely attractive if they lack that attitude in their photo shoots. You’re incredibly sexy Batgirl. Now you need to act like it! Get on all fours.”

Batgirl complied. Whether it was the desire to show up Supergirl, the ego to be recognized for the sexy woman she was, or the four drinks she had already consumed—or perhaps a measure of all four—that led her to acquiesce to Nyessa’s various suggestions, Batgirl would never know. But acquiesce she did. Nyessa proceeded to pose the heroine in a variety of incredibly suggestive poses. Her hands moved all over Batgirl’s body as she had her push her hips forward, stick her ass out, arch her back, squeeze her breasts, cup her crotch, and pose in other sexual suggestive ways.

The photo shoot took an unexpected turn when Nyessa moved to have Batgirl flash more of her firm ass for the camera. Batgirl had already removed her utility belt and placed it on the chair. As Nyessa gently turned Batgirl sideways and pushed her hips forward, a hand suddenly slipped beneath Batgirl’s skintight pants! The two women froze for a second. Nyessa felt Batgirl inhale abruptly and ever so delicately lean back towards her, causing her hand to slip just a little bit further down her pants.

Nyessa hesitated for a split second. Batgirl had lightning-quick reflexes—if she did not want her to continue, she would already be recoiling. Instead, she felt Batgirl’s gloved hand reach behind her and pull her up against her body. Nyessa almost dropped her camera. Setting it quickly on the chair, she tenderly reached around Batgirl and cupped one of the heroine’s voluptuous tits. A moment later, her other hand found a wet and warm area demanding her close attention. Batgirl was already moaning as Nyessa pressed two fingers up and into the heroine’s welcoming pussy.

“Ohhh…” moaned Batgirl as Nyessa penetrated the heroine’s hot body. As much as Nyessa wanted to focus on pleasuring Batgirl, she was utterly distracted by the sensation of Batgirl’s gloved hand beneath her miniskirt, slowly moving up the back of her thighs. She could feel Batgirl’s body heat beneath her skintight black costume. Releasing Batgirl’s breast, Nyessa placed her hand on Batgirl’s cheek and turned her around until their two faces were inches apart.

“Oh Batgirl!” Nyessa gazed upon the gorgeous heroine’s pouty red lips. She did not have the chance to say anything more as Batgirl’s lips enveloped hers in a powerful, passionate kiss. The heroine tasted sweeter than she could have imagined. Nyessa had a difficult time focusing on pleasuring Batgirl with her fingers as she was seduced by Batgirl’s kiss. The heroine’s luscious lips pressed against hers almost drove her to climax.

‘Not yet,’ Nyessa forcibly told herself as she bent all her will on satisfying Batgirl’s lust.

It was not long before the two women were on the floor grinding forcefully against one another. Batgirl was surprised by Nyessa’s strength; for a photographer, she certainly took good care of herself.

The drinks were having the intended effect on the young heroine. The warm sensation combined with her aroused state made Batgirl susceptible to all of Nyessa’s advances: she had allowed Nyessa to remove her top and was allowing her to tug and yank at her skintight pants. They were a challenge to remove. Nyessa was satisfied to pull them down around Batgirl’s knees—it would provide her enough access to all of Batgirl’s sex points.

Batgirl soon found out Nyessa was the adventurous type. As she mounted Batgirl the way she might mount a horse, Batgirl felt Nyessa’s naked crotch gently settle upon hers. The miniskirt had ridden up and Batgirl could see they had both opted to go without panties. Fumbling and moving as quickly as she could, Batgirl unbuttoned Nyessa’s blouse and practically tore off her bra as Nyessa unzipped the back of her miniskirt and tossed it aside. Then Nyessa fell upon the stripped and exposed Batgirl. The two bodies slid against one another as they worked one another to orgasm.

Despite her efforts to maintain her focus on pleasuring Batgirl, just watching the heroine moan and sigh as she fondled and fingered her brought Nyessa to a heightened state of arousal. When she felt Batgirl’s firm thighs squeezing against hers, she was already on the verge of cumming. And when Batgirl began to grind her naked crotch against hers, she could no longer control her body—Nyessa climaxed, cumming all over Batgirl.

The sweet release was intensely satisfying, but Nyessa did not lose her focus. She continued to sexually satisfy Batgirl. And despite the lavish attention she gave Batgirl, it took a lot to bring the heroine to climax. But Batgirl did climax, and it was a powerful release for the heroine. Nyessa was an attractive woman, and there was something so hot about the spontaneity of having just met the woman and then allowing her to strip, fondle and finger-fuck her.

The two women lay exhausted and almost completely naked on the floor. Nyessa still had on her stiletto boots, and Batgirl was still wearing her mask, gloves and boots—her pants were down around her ankles. Nyessa rolled over and put an arm over Batgirl as she kissed her.

“Thank you Batgirl. You truly are something special.”

Batgirl pulled Nyessa’s face down to hers and kissed her back. “You’re welcome,” she whispered.

Nyessa reached up to the couch and pulled down one of the throw pillows. She gently lifted up Batgirl’s head and placed the pillow beneath it. “I want to show you how special you really are Batgirl Just lie back and relax.”

What happened next was the best oral sex Batgirl had yet to experience. Nyessa’s tongue played on her throbbing womanhood as a maestro conducting an orchestra. Batgirl’s panting and moaning were the music to Nyessa’s ears as she led the heroine to a crescendo of sexual bliss. Batgirl’s aria came to a finale as Nyessa’s tongue worked in tandem with her hands. Batgirl was overwhelmed by Nyessa’s skillful manipulation of her erogenous zones: one hand performed a vibrato on her clit and the other explored the nether regions of her ass, all while Nyessa’s tongue played a majestic performance on her pussy. Batgirl’s climactic moaning served to confirm Nyessa’s magnum opus as a truly remarkable performance.

Nyessa gently kissed Batgirl’s sweet pussy. “Close your eyes and savor the moment Batgirl.”

“That was…that was amazing,” Batgirl murmured in complete sexual satisfaction and total relaxation. She closed her eyes and let out a deep and contented sigh.

The knocking at the door awakened Batgirl. Opening her eyes, she stared up at the bright light coming through the large window of the penthouse living room.

“Concierge service,” came a voice from outside the room. Batgirl heard the click of the lock and her heart rate jumped.

“No! Don’t come in!” she shouted as the door began to open. Batgirl scrambled to get to her feet, but her pants were still down around her ankles. She stumbled, hit her head on the side of the coffee table, and fell on her face.

The loud noise caught the attention of the person on the other side of the door. “Ma’am? Are you okay?”

Batgirl was dazed and still working to gain her bearings. Her mouth was dry and her head was pounding.

The door opened and a wide-eyed bellhop. He stood stunned, taking in the site of a woman wearing a mask, boots and gloves writhing on the floor. As she looked up at him, he realized the woman was no mere guest. ‘Those guys weren’t lying! This really is Batgirl!’

Batgirl reached out towards the bellhop, trying to signal for him to leave. But her pounding head made it difficult to focus.

“Let me help you,” said the bellhop as he walked over to the fallen heroine.

Batgirl let him pick her up and place her on the couch. Faintly she was aware of her humiliating situation. She pawed at her pants, struggling to pull them back up.

The bellhop picked up Batgirl’s top and brought it to her. Then he went to the kitchenette. Batgirl continued to yank and tug at her pants.

“This might help.” Batgirl looked up to see the bellhop holding out a glass of water.

“Thanks,” she mumbled as she took the glass and took a large gulp. Then she put down the glass and sat back on the couch.

“May I…may I get you anything else?”

Batgirl was staring down at the floor. ‘What happened?!’ She tried to remember the last part of the previous night. Had she not been so intent on recalling what had occurred, she might have looked up to see the bellhop staring open-mouthed at her half-naked body.

Slowly, the night’s events came back to Batgirl’s consciousness: the elevator, the penthouse, the photos, the drinks, the conversations. Her face fell into her hands as she remembered what happened next: the cheesecake pictures, the posing, the hand slipping down her pants.

“Oh my god!” Batgirl exclaimed as the full scope of the night’s events hit her. She looked up in time to see the bellhop staring appreciatively at her.

“You can stop staring at my tits now,” she snapped.

“I…I’m sorry ma’am. I’ll get going now.”

Once the bellhop was gone, Batgirl began to walk around the room. Her head was spinning as she looked about for any clues as to what had happened while she was out. Nothing was left of Nyessa: no cameras, no tripods, no clothes,…nothing. Even the tumblers were gone. Not a trace of Nyessa’s presence remained.

Batgirl walked back to the couch where the bellhop had placed her top. She pulled it back on, groaning as she pulled it over her head. A sinking feeling came over her as she started to look for her cape and utility belt. Sure enough, they were gone.

‘That fucking bitch! How dare she?!’

Batgirl’s fury soon turned to intense shame as she experienced her first walk of shame. The small talk with a young girl and her dad on the elevator ride down was painful. Nonetheless, she tried to carry herself with an air of dignity and walked out of the fancy hotel with her head held high. She tried not to think about what the bellhop might be telling his coworkers at that very moment, instead focusing on the good fortune of the hotel’s valet service—had she kept her batcycle key in her utility belt as she usually did, she would be hot-wiring the bike in front of gaping onlookers.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Part two of Batgirl's photo shoot with Nyessa has been added. Any feedback as far as typos, corrections, inaccuracies or suggestions are always appreciated. And as always, thank you for taking the time to read my little story here.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was awsome. I am dying to know what the doctor's ultimate plan is for Batgirl. Is it to turn her to the darkside as it were, it is to have her fuck bad guys, is it to make Batgirl her personal sex slave? You were very good at this.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good questions Bronson, and why limit the options to one? I'm also looking to bring Supergirl to the forefront for a bit, having her deal with the repercussions of Batgirl's final photo set. As Supergirl is on a crusade to make superheroines less of a sex symbol and more of a justice symbol, Batgirl's actions aren't helping. This will bring the two into some conflict, even as Supergirl sees herself as Batgirl's mentor and role model. And Batgirl isn't so keen on the idea of being relegated to a secondary character in the superheroine world, nor is she okay with Supergirl's condescension. Yet the two have a working relationship with a bit of a budding friendship. I'm going to try and play with all of those factors in creating some good tension and eventual conflict between the two.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Noticed something while rereading. Opps. Dr. Kinsey sighed. “Let’s be honest Batgirl, I think you’ve already got a crush on her. We just need to intensify it.”
Supergirl started to protest
Supergirl??
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ tmon
Thank you very much for letting me know. At times I am a bit remiss in proofreading my work, so the help is very much appreciated. Please feel free to let me know of any other such errors, as well as any other issues (moving too quickly or slowly through a scene, the wrong tone for the scene, etc.).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Lovin' it so far but please keep the focus on Batgirl...don't go to far into the weeds.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

thumbnail.jpeg
thumbnail.jpeg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 13955 times
The focus will be on Batgirl, but this sequence may be worked into the story in the near future...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl’s hangover lasted two days; her anxiety lasted much longer. There were so many unanswered questions. She had contacted PUREi Photography only to discover they had no one on their staff by the name of Nyessa, nor had they any photo shoots scheduled in Gotham. With only a first name and a vague image of Nyessa in her clouded mind, Batgirl had no leads. She was desperate to find the woman, but was it only to confront her and force her to explain her motivation or was it partly due to the hazy memory of Nyessa’s head between her thighs. Despite the effect of the drinks, Batgirl retained some distinct memory of the sensual way Nyessa had explored her body.

Perhaps it was the latter memory that drove Batgirl to sneak back into The Gotham Hotel and carefully examine the penthouse. She knew the exercise was most likely a futile exercise, but she had to at least try. The place had already been cleaned, but she hoped she might find some evidence—anything from a hair to a fingerprint—that might point her in some direction. Though she found samples of both, none of her subsequent investigations provided any legitimate leads.

At first, Batgirl did not want to reveal to Dr. Kinsey what had happened. She did not want to validate the thought in the back of her mind that Dr. Kinsey was somehow behind it all. And why would Eva want to do this to her? ‘She can have me whenever she wants,’ Batgirl thought to herself. No, Eva clearly had nothing to do with the incident.

But as Batgirl prepared to schedule her next session, she knew the topic had to be addressed. After all, if Nyessa was not an actual photographer, Eva’s charity would be left without the promised pictures for their fundraiser. Did that mean she would have to go through another photo shoot? Batgirl was not sure she was up for it.

As Batgirl walked into Dr. Kinsey’s office, she was surprised by the reception she received.

“Batgirl! Thank you so much! I am so impressed by your photo shoot. Have you seen these?” Dr. Kinsey was standing beside her desk holding a manila folder. The desk was strewn with glossy photos of Batgirl.

‘How did she get the photos?!’ Batgirl was shocked and confused. “No…I…I didn’t get a chance to look at them after the shoot.”

Dr. Kinsey handed Batgirl a stack of the photos. “Take a look then. The photographer truly captured your essence: the strong and sexy heroine, the virtuous and vestal Batgirl!”

Skimming through the photos, Batgirl’s was relieved to see the images all featured her wearing her cape. There were no photos from the third shoot, and thankfully none from the fateful fourth shoot! Feeling a sense of relief, Batgirl looked over the photos a second time. Dr. Kinsey was right: she looked amazing in the photos. ‘I guess Nyessa really was a photographer,’ Batgirl thought to herself.

With the safety of knowing the risqué photos had not been printed, Batgirl felt a twinge of regret not having been able to see them. ‘I’ll bet I looked fucking hot.’

“Are you okay if we use these photos for the fundraiser? I know you said you were okay with the project, but I want to make sure we have your approval before we go ahead and publish these.”

“It’s fine with me,” said Batgirl as she handed the photos back to Dr. Kinsey.

“Great! And I’ll be sure to give you a set of the originals.” Dr. Kinsey noticed how Batgirl was admiring herself in the pictures. Giving her a set of the photos would help in manipulating Batgirl’s vanity. “And to express my gratitude, this month’s sessions are free of charge.”

Batgirl smiled. “You really don’t have to. It’s my pleasure to be of service.”

“I insist. And to further express my gratitude,” Dr. Kinsey reached into her top drawer and pulled out a small box, “I have a little something for today’s session.”

Batgirl unbuckled her utility belt and licked her lips in anticipation. The evening’s session was one of the most satisfying for the heroine—Dr. Kinsey gave her extra special attention.

The peace of mind and sweet sexual satisfaction lasted a little more than 36 hours, then Batgirl’s world blew up.

Barbara was walking back from the Gotham City Public Library at the end of her shift when she passed by a jostling crowd standing in a circle around a newsstand. As pedestrians were blocked by the crowd, Barbara’s curiosity was aroused. What was the big deal?

Working her way through the crowd, she could see the employee was slipping a magazines into brown paper bags and handing it to each customer. It appeared each person was buying the same magazine.

“What’s going on?” Barbara asked a man standing beside her.

“You kidding? It’s the hottest—” but the man stopped upon seeing who had asked the question. “It’s the hottest...um...collector’s edition of a...a gentleman’s magazine.”

The euphemism was not lost on Barbara. She sighed. Typical men. Still, she was curious as to what possible collector’s edition could have so many people impatiently pushing against one another just to buy something they could order online. And she was surprised to see a fair amount of women buying the same magazine.

Barbara moved over to one of the women in the crowd. “What’s the big deal?”

“You haven’t heard?”

Barbara shook her head.

“Tell you what, you buy me a copy and I’ll tell you. I…I don’t have my I.D. on me.”

Barbara smiled and nodded. ‘I suppose it’s not against Batgirl’s code to buy a minor a nudie mag.’

The girl smiled back at Barbara. “It’s this month’s Penthouse Magazine. They have a photo shoot on Batgirl! And she shows it all! I didn’t think superheroine would…”

Barbara did not hear the rest of what the girl said. She was in utter shock. ‘Nyessa! That bitch!’ Feeling nauseous and dizzy, Barbara tried to steady herself in the crowd. The girl was still talking but Barbara could not make out what she was saying. ‘Breathe Barbara, just breathe.’

In a daze, Barbara eventually made her way to the front of the line. Blankly, she paid the man behind the counter for two copies of the magazine and made her way out of the crowd. The enthusiastic girl ran up to Barbara and handed her a ten-dollar-bill.

Barbara took the bill and handed over one of the magazines. The girl snatched at it eagerly. “Thanks!”

“You’re welcome,” Barbara murmured, but the girl had already disappeared into the crowd.

The walk back to her apartment was a blur. She dared not look at the magazine until she was back in her own place and could look it over in privacy.

Once home, she took a deep breath and pulled the magazine from the paper bag. The image on the cover was a photo from the first photo shoot: Batgirl, hands on hips, looking confidently at the camera. Below the image was the title: “Gotham’s Secret Protector Reveals (Almost) All!”

Barbara’s fears were confirmed. Flipping through the magazine, she discovered what had happened to the photos from the third and fourth photo shoot. She also found that Nyessa had taken a fifth photo shoot.

‘Oh my god!’ Barbara was shocked by what she saw. Her memory was still hazy as to what had happened during second half of the photo shoot. What she found was stunning. The magazine had been split up into four parts. The first part had photos of Batgirl in various power poses, looking strong and cocky. The second part was more of a cheesecake collection of Batgirl, photos of her preening and posing in a seductive manner. The third section began with photos of Batgirl without her cape, posing in the most suggestive manners: grabbing her tits, cupping her crotch, squeezing her ass. Her facial expressions were almost as bad: puckering her lips, licking her lips, sticking out her tongue, and even a few o-face shots.

But the fourth section was beyond Batgirl’s wildest nightmare. These were photos of her in various stages of undress, concluding with photos of her stretched out on the penthouse carpet with only her mask, boots and gloves on. The only aspect left to the views’s imagination was Batgirl’s identity, everything else was clearly visible in glorious glossy print! The lewd puns serving as captions to the provocative photos underscored the humiliation Barbara felt as she flipped through the magazine.

“I’m going to sue this fucking magazine!” Barbara made a move towards her phone, but then stopped. Whom could she call? And how could she sue anyone without revealing her identity? Even if she went through the process as Batgirl, the proceeding would eventually require her identity in order to prosecute and punish the company. And in the end, what restitution could she hope to have? Her image was completely tarnished!

Supergirl was one of the first to chastise Batgirl over her tarnished image. She had flown over to Barbara’s apartment, landed on the balcony and let herself in.

Barbara was sitting on her couch staring at a blank television set. She had been watching a news report—“Batgirl or Badgirl: A Superheroine Exposé”—and was sifting through the details. The report had been surprisingly flattering, despite the insinuations of impropriety by a formerly revered superheroine. Barbara cringed during the segment in which girls were asked how their opinion of Batgirl had changed. She had been unaware how much she valued being a positive role model for young girls and boys. Now she was reduced to a sex object.

The sound of the sliding glass door opening startled her.

“Supergirl!”

“What did you do?!” Supergirl strode towards Barbara, who was stumbling to her feet.

“What…what do you mean—”

“You told me you only posed for some publicity photos for a charity photo shoot!” Supergirl was irate. She could see Barbara was bothered by the circumstances, but the heroine needed further reprimanding. Batgirl’s shameful centerfold had set back superheroine public relations by years, if not decades!

“It’s not what you think. Those were not part of the charity photo shoot!”

“Obviously,” Supergirl sneered as she picked up Barbara’s copy of the Penthouse magazine from the dining room table. “I don’t think a charity for orphans would want to be associated with such smut!”

Barbara bristled. Despite her embarrassment in becoming a Penthouse centerfold, Supergirl had no right to treat her with such disrespect.

“I can pose for whatever photos I want! And I’m using the proceeds from the Penthouse photo shoot to anonymously support Dr Kinsey’s charity.” Barbara was surprised by her lie—it just came out. Perhaps it was prompted by her instinctual need to defend herself, or it might have been an attempt to convince herself of a different truth.

“Batgirl! Dr. Kinsey is some sort of psycho doctor! Look at what she’s had you do!” Supergirl practically tossed the Penthouse magazine in Barbara’s face. Barbara caught the magazine and placed it back on the dining room table.

Had Barbara not been in such denial and had Supergirl not been so irate, Supergirl’s description of Dr. Kinsey as a “psycho doctor” might have triggered a memory. But Supergirl was too focused on putting Batgirl in her place, and Barbara was too bothered by Supergirl’s sanctimonious lecture.

“Eva’s not having me do anything! I…I chose to pose for those photos. All she’s done is free myself from the shackles of sexual repression. If you actually stand for truth, justice and the American way, you should be supporting my decision Supergirl.”

“Eva?! So now you’re on a first-name basis with your therapist?! Don’t you see how your relationship is not merely a professional one?”

Barbara felt the need to defend Dr. Kinsey’s reputation. “What do you expect would happen after over a year of working closely with a psychologist? Of course we’re going to get close, especially considering some of the personal issues she’s helped me address.”

“Did you…” Supergirl hesitated, she feared she already knew the answer. “Did you reveal your identity to her?!”

Barbara’s eyes avoided Supergirl’s gaze.

“Oh my god! How could you?!” Supergirl grabbed hold of Barbara’s arm, forcing her to look back at her.

“Back off Supergirl!” Barbara tried to wriggle out of the Girl of Steel’s firm grip. “She’s my therapist! I need to be able to confide in her, which includes letting her know about my personal life,” Barbara bleated in an attempt to rationalize her revelation to Dr. Kinsey.

Supergirl sighed and released her. She had to expect some aberrant behavior from a 20-year-old girl—Supergirl was not about to refer to the young heroine as a woman, especially after her recent immature decisions—and so long as Barbara remained discreet about her, Bat-slut could do as she wanted. If she wanted to primp and preen for some slutty magazine, to flash her tits for fanboys or pose in provocative manner in her skintight costume, that was her prerogative. Admittedly, there was not much she could do to prevent Barbara from such behavior. Still…

“Eva said you would react this way! She said—

But Barbara never finished the sentence. Supergirl grabbed Barbara firmly by the shoulders and shook her violently! “Have you told her anything about me?!”

“Hey! You’re hurting me! Let go Supergirl!”

“Answer me first! What have you told her about me?!"

“I didn’t tell her anything about you! Contrary to what you believe, not everything is about you!”

Supergirl hesitated. Though Barbara's heart rate remained constant, it was already at an elevated level. ‘This little tart may have opened up more than her legs.’ She forcibly turned her so they were face-to-face.

“How can you expose yourself this way? Showing off your tits for the world to see?”

Supergirl instinctively cupped one of Barbara's breasts to make her point. Barbara inhaled sharply at Supergirl’s touch. Supergirl sensed Barbara's pulse suddenly jump and her nipple harden in her hand. Their faces were inches apart. Supergirl could feel Barbara's warm breath on her cheeks.

The two stood there for a long awkward moment. Then Supergirl released Barbara and stepped back. “We’re not done with this.” A moment later, Supergirl was streaking through the air and wondering just what had happened there.

Last edited by sugarcoater 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Newest section added today. Feedback always appreciated as there may be some grammar errors or other aspects that need improvement.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Who cares about any grammar errors, LOL. Great story. Just keeps getting better. Lovin' the descent.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl had insisted she be present for Batgirl’s next session with Dr. Kinsey. After chastising Batgirl over the Penthouse spread, Supergirl felt it incumbent on her to intercede on behalf of the gullible and beguiled heroine. She had been surprised to find Batgirl so acquiescent to the suggestion.

The two met outside Dr. Kinsey’s office. Supergirl wanted to walk in with Batgirl and catch Dr. Kinsey off-guard—she expected to surprise Dr. Kinsey—but the woman was composed and seemed entirely unperturbed by her sudden presence.

“Welcome Supergirl! This is quite a pleasant surprise. Please,” Dr. Kinsey gestured towards the large leather couch, “have a seat.”

Supergirl hesitated, then followed Batgirl’s lead. Dr. Kinsey pulled up a chair as the two heroines sat down on the couch.

“Let us dispense with our usual opening formalities as we clearly need to address the elephant in the room,” said Dr. Kinsey.

“Yes. How could Batgirl let—”

“Excuse me Supergirl, but this is Batgirl’s session. While I appreciate you supporting your friend here today, you need to respect the process of our sessions. Allow me to conduct the session. And while I certainly value your input Supergirl, we first need to hear Batgirl speak about the circumstances.”

“But Batgirl needs to realize—”

“Please!” Dr. Kinsey raised her hand, silencing the Girl of Steel. “You’re using your power privilege to take control of this session. This is not your session to control. I appreciate you supporting Batgirl, but if your motives are genuine you are going to have to trust me. And I cannot earn your trust if I allow you to dominate this session.”

Supergirl opened her mouth to protest, but was somehow subdued by Dr. Kinsey’s imposing demeanor and authoritative voice. The woman had some sort of aura that demanded respect. She sat back as Dr. Kinsey continued.

“Take a look at yourself Supergirl. You come to our meeting wearing this skin-tight costume of yours!” Dr. Kinsey leaned forward and pinched a portion of Supergirl’s top, pulled the skin-tight fabric off of Supergirl’s body, then let it snap back into place. Supergirl did not even protest, she was so shocked by Dr. Kinsey’s brazen gesture. “Have you considered what could possibly motivate you to wear that for our session?”
Supergirl's logo.jpeg
Supergirl's logo.jpeg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 13319 times
Supergirl was taken aback. “But…but doesn’t Batgirl come to your sessions with her cos—outfit on?”

Dr. Kinsey was amused by Supergirl’s petulant protest. “Unlike you, Batgirl has to maintain a secret identity. You could just as easily come here wearing a proper business outfit, or even something casual such as jeans and a shirt. But you chose to arrive in the full glory of Supergirl. Think about why that is.”

Supergirl opened her mouth to continue protesting whatever it was Dr. Kinsey was accusing her of doing, but no words came to mind. She blinked hard and rubbed her eyes, trying to come up with something to say. Her mind was jumbled and she was having a hard time focusing.

“Don’t blame yourself too hard for this Supergirl. Your arrogance comes from your superior power. How could you not think so highly of yourself when you’re surrounded by such average people. Even Earth’s heroes,” Dr. Kinsey gestured towards Batgirl, “can’t come close to matching your power and prestige.”

“Hey! I—” Batgirl piped up. Dr. Kinsey’s criticism of Supergirl was quite satisfying, but she was not thrilled by that last point. Supergirl, on the other hand, was starting to follow Dr. Kinsey’s line of reasoning.

“No need to take umbrage at the facts Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey dismissed Batgirl’s protest. “Supergirl is stronger, faster, more indestructible, can fly…need I say more? To state the facts is not to disparage your valiant efforts to keep our society safe. But we cannot sugarcoat the truth: Supergirl is the superior superheroine.”

Batgirl’s face reddened, but looking at Supergirl with her false modest expression reinforced Dr. Kinsey’s point: the blonde bombshell with the sexy body beneath a skintight unisuit and miniskirt was indisputably the ultimate superheroine.

“But in order to properly conduct this session, I’m going to need you to change out of your Supergirl costume and put on something a bit more…conservative. Step into the other room and change into one of my business suits.” Dr. Kinsey smiled as she looked the Girl of Steel over, “I believe our measurements are fairly similar.”

Supergirl shook her head. “I don’t think so Miss Kinsey. And I don’t think that’s appropriate.”

“Of course you don’t,” Dr. Kinsey ignored Supergirl’s slight. “But that is because of your power privilege. You remain blissfully unaware of the way you use your power and physique to cause others to feel inferior to you. Subconsciously, you chose to wear your Supergirl costume tonight in order to establish yourself as the more dominant person. That is power privilege. If you truly want to be of service, you would put on one of my business suits and allow Batgirl to remain the focus of our session.”

Supergirl was in a state of confusion. Had she been using this “power privilege” to intimidate Batgirl?

“So long as Batgirl feels daunted or bullied by you, she cannot open up to me. She needs to be Batgirl in all her glory, not the mild-mannered woman behind the mask.” Dr. Kinsey looked directly into Supergirl’s eyes. “Please Supergirl, trust me. This is what I do.”

Dr. Kinsey’s mellifluous voice put Supergirl in a sort of trance. Her large green eyes looked directly into Supergirl’s deep blue eyes. “If you truly are here to help, you need to do this. For Batgirl’s sake.”

“For Batgirl’s sake…” Supergirl murmured. She sat up and slowly walked over to the room Dr. Kinsey had indicated.

“Thank you Supergirl. I want you to know how much I appreciate your trust.”

Dr. Kinsey’s private chamber was a comfortably furnished room with a large walk-in closet. Though she was tempted to look through the file cabinets, she resisted the urge and looked through the various business suits hanging in the closet. She made her selection—choosing one that matched her bright red boots—and quickly changed into it. She hung her Supergirl outfit on the hangar fro which she took the suit. Her super-hearing had not detected any conversation from the the office, and when she walked backing the office it seemed neither Dr. Kinsey nor Batgirl had moved from where they had been sitting earlier.

Dr. Kinsey smiled upon seeing Supergirl enter wearing her business suit. “Looks like a good fit. Thank you for trusting me Supergirl.”

Supergirl slipped past Dr. Kinsey and sat down beside Batgirl.

Dr. Kinsey removed her glasses and turned to face Supergirl. “As you have expressed a desire to have your voice heard, why don’t you tell me about what led to your decision to join Batgirl tonight?”

Supergirl was hesitant to describe the incident at Batgirl’s apartment. She squirmed on the couch, pulling at the business skirt—it was somewhat shorter than her uniform’s miniskirt and she was suddenly self-conscious. ‘Why would a psychologist wear such skirt?’ Supergirl crossed her legs to avoid flashing Dr. Kinsey with her bright blue thong.

Dr. Kinsey tried to hide her satisfaction. Everything was going according to plan; the short skirts in the closet had been no coincidence. Supergirl was clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed—she would now be easy to manipulate mentally.

“I suppose I decided to join Batgirl after a talk we had a few weeks ago.”

Batgirl turned to say something to Supergirl, but Dr. Kinsey signaled for her to remain silent. The Girl of Steel proceeded to describe a meeting the two superheroines had in early December, a few weeks prior to the Penthouse Incident…

Supergirl looked quizzically at the young heroine. “What do you mean by ‘how’s your sex life?’ That is none of your business Batgirl.”

Batgirl put her hand on Supergirl’s arm. “I’m only asking because of something I went through recently. I know it’s a discreet topic, but it’s something I was struggling with and I just wanted to see if you were having some…um…issues in that area.”

Supergirl stood up and walked to the far side of the roof top. She crossed her arms and gazed out onto the Gotham City skyline, the only sound coming from her cape fluttering in the wind. The Girl of Steel’s silence said enough. Batgirl continued.

“I have to admit, I was getting distracted at times by some less-than-wholesome thoughts. I was so distracted that some guy almost took advantage of me! We deal with some pretty crazy people—losing our focus because of a natural urge is something we can’t have happen.” Batgirl found herself quoting Dr. Kinsey as she elaborated on the dangers of lascivious thoughts at inopportune times.

Supergirl seemed to be only a few years older than Batgirl, though there was no way to know for certain as Kryptonians seemed to have different physiological qualities. Batgirl had recently made Supergirl’s acquaintance and the two had hit it off fairly well. Just last month Supergirl had given Batgirl her personal contact information. With their growing friendship, Batgirl felt confident she could broach the subject of sexuality with her.

Supergirl let Batgirl finish her extemporaneous dissertation on superheroine sexuality. She had flown to Gotham at Batgirl’s behest and she sensed Batgirl was working through some personal matter. The two had worked together in tracking down the men who had made their escape from the Gotham market. Batgirl had been discreet about her urgency in finding the two men, and Supergirl wondered why Batgirl was so adamant about tracking down such low-level criminals.

Nonetheless, Supergirl felt obligated to help her out. There was an excess of superhero hype; superheroines deserved more of the media’s fawning coverage. A super girl-powered team-up would create more positive exposure for superheroines. There were enough fanboy sites and up-skirt images of superheroines on the internet, and the disgusting superheroine peril parody videos with all the sexual elements incensed Supergirl. It was time to balance those lewd sites with positive news stories. Superheroines were most certainly not to be objects of sexual desire—they were powerful and righteous forces on the side of good! News stories about their wholesome and qualities and their impact on crime rates should be a regular feature in the media. Supergirl was currently in discussions with a production company to create some PSAs about the value of superheroines and the need to show them the proper respect. Supergirl was looking to inspire some of her superheroine peers to be a part of her efforts to establish the proper dignity of superheroines. Batgirl would be a useful ally in her endeavors: she was beginning to establish a reputation beyond the city limits of Gotham. Keeping tabs on the up-and-coming heroine might prove worthwhile, and involving her in the movement might help quell the salacious Batgirl bad girl rumors.

Batgirl had her own reasons for the team-up. Besides Supergirl’s super powers being useful in tracking down the two men, her presence would serve as a veiled threat to the men should they say anything about their night in the market. Batgirl was well aware of the various rumors circulating around Gotham. Though there was no tangible proof, she had gotten herself into enough compromised situations that the rumors were not fading as quickly as she hoped they would. Various fanboy sites had a number of posts suggesting Batgirl was not the pristine and chaste heroine she presented to the world.

After tracking down the two men and turning them in to the Gotham P.D., then posing for publicity shots together, the two superheroines moved to the top of Gotham Central Bank. The GCB rooftop was one of Batgirl’s favorite spots: from there she could keep an eye on things as the building was the tallest building in the heart of the city, and it was a great place to take in Gotham’s skyline. It was also quite private.

“So what are you saying Batgirl?”

“I just wanted to know if you’ve also had those urges. Maybe it’s a superheroine thing? You know, from putting ourselves in risky and risqué situations.”

Admittedly, the Girl of Steel had the occasional sexual urge, but she was well-versed in repressing them each time they arose. Yet Supergirl’s rigid sense of propriety made her hear out Batgirl’s sermon on sexual urges. ‘It would be liberating to be free of those urges and distractions,’ Supergirl thought to herself.

Supergirl turned away from the ledge of the GCB and walked back to where Batgirl was sitting on the ledge overlooking the southern side of Gotham.

“What are you getting at?”

Batgirl gazed out at the skyline. She enjoyed looking at the holiday decorations lighting up the city. “I just wanted to pick your brain about this issue. I mean, I can’t really talk about it anyone else. And I’m not going to mention it to any of the superhero guys—they would just think I’m trying to hit on them.”

Supergirl nodded. Having been hit on by almost every one of the guys in the superhero community, she could appreciate Batgirl’s predicament. She also felt a bit of pride that Batgirl felt she could open up to her about such a sensitive topic. Then again, she was Supergirl—why wouldn’t she open up to her?

“I’ll be honest with you. I…” Batgirl hesitated. How would Supergirl react to this? “I started seeing a psychologist about it.” Batgirl bit her lip. Would she be angry? Disappointed? She stared down at the dark empty streets below.

Supergirl’s response surprised her. “I can’t blame you for seeing a psychologist. You’re only human after all—you could not have the same fortitude to resist such base urges as I. To be honest, I actually think it’s a good idea. It’s a mature decision—you’ve acknowledged a weakness and you’re doing what you need to do to overcome it.”

Batgirl was both heartened yet irked by Supergirl’s response. She appreciated Supergirl’s support, but her condescension was irritating. Batgirl had grown accustomed to Supergirl’s inadvertent slights and narcissistic tendencies, but at times Supergirl’s attitude was grating.

“So how long have you been seeing your psychologist?” asked Supergirl.

“It’s been over a year now.”

“Wow!” Supergirl had not anticipated that level of commitment. “Has it been effective?”

“Why don’t you come with me and check her—” Batgirl caught herself, “check it out. You wouldn’t even have to say anything.” Batgirl could see Supergirl beginning to object to her idea and quickly added, “She’s been a huge help for me.”

Supergirl was reluctant to agree. As with any abrupt and unexpected invitation, a polite demur was prescribed. Yet Supergirl was intrigued. Part of her intrigue was to hear what Batgirl revealed to her psychologist, but another more sordid part was in hearing Batgirl open up about her sexual urges…and perhaps any sexual acts! ‘Maybe there’s something to those online rumors about Batgirl,’ Supergirl thought to herself as she looked down at Batgirl. She found herself imagining the heroine clad in her skin-tight costume being taken in the various scenarios described on the online fanboy forums. Something inside Supergirl stirred.

“I’ll think it over. Now let’s get to it,” said Supergirl as she began to take flight—the sirens in the distance demanded her attention more than Batgirl’s voluptuous curves and pouty lips…

“Are you saying your interest in being here tonight is to see what I am able to do for Batgirl, or are you interested in what I might be able to do for you?” asked Dr. Kinsey.

“I want to be here to support Batgirl. She is going to need some help in dealing with the damage caused by her Penthouse photoshoot.”

“What damage do you think Batgirl has caused?”

Supergirl was shocked. How could Dr. Kinsey even ask that?! “Batgirl’s photoshoot has set back superheroine relations decades! We have to deal with the misogyny towards superheroines. The public doesn’t give us the same respect as superheroes because of our sexualization. Batgirl’s Penthouse spread serves to validate that sexualization and encourage further misogyny!”

Dr. Kinsey leaned back in her chair and studied the Girl of Steel. She needed to prod Supergirl just a bit more before turning the tables.

“How did you feel when you saw the photos?”

Supergirl sighed. “I couldn’t believe it. I felt betrayed by Batgirl. I thought she understood what I was trying to accomplish. Apparently not!”

“So you did see the spread?”

“I certainly did! I’m still in shock by those lewd photos.”

Dr. Kinsey put her glasses back on and leaned forward. She could sense Batgirl wanted to jump in and say something, and she had to prevent the heroine from validating Supergirl’s anger.

“I’m going to be honest with you Supergirl. It sounds to me as though you are resentful of Batgirl.”

“What?!” Supergirl was stunned by Dr. Kinsey’s reaction. Even Batgirl was surprised.

“Let’s consider the facts: Batgirl is a beautiful young woman and relatively new to the superheroine scene. She has already garnered a lot of attention from the media, and she has a mysterious aura about her, something you do not have.”

Supergirl made a move to interrupt her but Dr. Kinsey pressed on. “Don’t get me wrong Supergirl, there is nothing wrong with the pristine image you have created for yourself—it is quite impressive. But someone of your stature cannot have a mysterious quality to their persona. You have the benefit of being in the spotlight, but you also have the burden of expectations. Supergirl cannot be seen as anything less than a chaste and wholesome superheroine. You are confined—trapped, you might say—by your identity. As a result, you subconsciously begrudge Batgirl her freedom.

“Batgirl has no restrictions, thanks to her hidden identity. She can be a beautiful and sexy centerfold without compromising her identity. And doing as she did adds to the mystery and allure of the inscrutable Batgirl—the photoshoot serves to add to her lore.

“If I may be completely honest with you, I think you may be jealous of Batgirl. You see the adulation and fascination with Batgirl and you feel as though your spotlight has dimmed a bit. It has. But if you genuinely wish to expand your Superheroine Movement, you are going to have to allow other superheroines to share in the limelight. You have been in the spotlight for so long, you have difficulty sharing it.”

The Girl of Steel sat in stunned silence. Her mind was all over the place. Was Dr. Kinsey right? Was she resentful of Batgirl? She felt slightly dizzy as she tried to understand what the psychologist was suggesting.

Dr. Kinsey continued. “I would encourage you to be magnanimous towards Batgirl. After all, she is your friend. You should support her, not humiliate her. How can you expect Batgirl to support your Superheroine Movement if you treat her as a subordinate?”

Batgirl never felt closer to Dr. Kinsey. She had expected her to side with Supergirl—everyone else was captivated by the Girl of Steel, why not her psychologist too? But Dr. Kinsey was putting Supergirl in her place!

“I’m not trying to humiliate her! I’m trying to show her how such actions are deleterious to the Superheroine Movement,” objected Supergirl. “Superheroines deserve to be taken seriously, not looked at as sex objects.”

“Tell me more about this Superheroine Movement. This sounds like something very important to you Supergirl.”

Supergirl pulled at the blouse. It felt confining, and the perspiration trickling down her back was not helping.

“The Movement is designed to give superheroines the legitimacy and respect they deserve. The proliferation of websites posting shameful up-skirt photos and images of superheroines in various stages of distress reinforces a culture of coarseness and depravity. Superheroines are chaste and virtuous; they are not to be sources of eroticism and smut.”

Dr. Kinsey nodded as Supergirl continued to describe her vision of superheroine decorum and the importance of the Superheroine Movement. She wanted Supergirl to feel safe in explaining her perspectives and confident in having her points understood. It took longer than Dr. Kinsey had anticipated—she had purposefully placed tight and revealing business suits in her anteroom in order to make Supergirl feel self-conscious. Clearly Supergirl felt uncomfortable: she had been pulling and tugging at the business suit from the moment she had returned to the couch. Dr. Kinsey had made a point of allowing Supergirl to catch her eyeing the exposed bright blue thong when the mini-skirt had ridden up Supergirl’s leg. Yet Supergirl had managed to maintain her focus, spending over ten minutes condemning fanboy website and extolling the importance of superheroines’ virtues.

“Thank you for opening up Supergirl, I appreciate you sharing your perspectives. But as Batgirl’s psychologist,” Dr. Kinsey nodded to Batgirl, who was sitting with arms crossed and a bored look on her face, “I need to address some of your points. First off, your decision to begin the Superheroine Movement—righteous though it may be—does not give you the moral authority to impose those values on superheroines without their consent. Second, your Movement is founded on the premise that erotica is immoral, that sexuality is to be hidden. I would argue that position is sexist and disempowering towards women.”

Supergirl opened her mouth to protest, but Dr. Kinsey continued. “Third, and unless I am mistaken, you never formally asked Batgirl to be a part of your Movement. You merely expected she would fall in line simply because Supergirl expected her to fall in line. This is another instance of you using your power privilege.

“The fact is, sexuality is a strength. And though you may deny it, you know it to be the case. Shall we analyze your chosen attire to fight crime? You are Supergirl! With your superior powers, you could fight in any outfit. Yet you choose to wear high-heeled boots, a skin-tight unisuit with a low cut over your ample chest, and a skimpy mini-skirt that serves absolutely no utilitarian purpose. Why is that?”

Dr. Kinsey sat back, genuinely curious to hear how Supergirl would explain herself. Though she tried to prepare for any eventuality, she had been unable to unearth Supergirl’s rationale for her outfit.

“I chose my uniform based on my initial observations of human behavior. As Americans have a fascination with their athletes, I observed the psychology of the masses. Seeing the influence the female boosters had on those masses served as the inspiration for my uniform. The female boosters galvanized the masses to inspire the athletes. My uniform is that of the female booster; my masses are the American people. And I am galvanizing them to support my cause to champion truth, justice and the American way.”
 It quickly dawned on Dr. Kinsey that Supergirl’s “female booster” was a glorified term for “cheerleader”. Now it all made sense: from Supergirl’s perspective, and with her limited understanding of American culture, cheerleaders seemed to have a powerful impact on sporting events. For a neophyte to Americana, Supergirl would naturally put excessive value on the significance of major sporting events.

“Have you found the outfit effective in that endeavor?” asked Dr. Kinsey. She had to keep Supergirl talking as she adjusted her strategy to further confuse the superheroine.

“Cleary it has worked. The attention given to me by the major media outlets—The Daily Planet, The Metropolis Star, Newstime, and even the Gotham Gazette—has served to bring attention to my campaign.”

Dr. Kinsey had read some of the articles on Metropolis’ new guardian angel. The articles were complementary and the photographs were modest. The websites were another matter. With the advantage of anonymity, website administrators could post the most salacious of articles and inappropriate of images. Had Supergirl seen them? Before tonight, she had assumed Supergirl was well aware of the lewd comments and photoshopped images. But now she had her doubts. Maybe Supergirl truly was as haughty and naive as Batgirl had intimated. She could work with that…

“What I am hearing from you is that you want attention. So why are you denying Batgirl that same opportunity? Must she receive her attention in the same manner as you? Will you deny her the freedom to express her sensuality as she desires?”

The room felt excessively warm to Supergirl and she unbuttoned the top of the business blouse. She felt the perspiration beginning to gather beneath her arms as more dripped down her back. Her hair was starting to become disheveled and the feeling of discomfort was growing more and more intolerable. She wiped her forehead and tried to focus on her response.

“I just want what’s best for Batgirl. She shouldn’t have to debase herself for attention.”

“That’s easy for you to say Supergirl. After all, you’re in the spotlight. The media fawns over you. But Batgirl has to work in the shadows. And being human, she cannot put herself in the limelight as you do.”

Despite her desire to refute Dr. Kinsey, Supergirl had an incurable honest streak. She had to admit Batgirl’s psychologist had a point.

“Batgirl is a gorgeous young woman. Look at her Supergirl.”

Supergirl looked over at Batgirl. She had been sitting quietly, patently listening as the two of them discussed her.

“Really look at her Supergirl. Look at the way her skin-tight black latex costume hugs her voluptuous curves. Look at how her firm muscles strain against the fabric. Look at those big pouty red lips and beautiful eyes.”

Dr. Kinsey’s honeyed voice gently described Batgirl as Supergirl looked at the suddenly self-conscious Batgirl. Supergirl felt her head beginning to spin as strange thoughts began to manifest themselves in the back of her mind. She shook her head trying to gain clarity. She noticed her throat was parched, and suddenly she was aware of an oppressive silence.

“I’ll assume by your silence that you agree with me Supergirl.”

Supergirl nodded, though she was not quite sure to what she was agreeing.

“Then perhaps you can accept Batgirl’s decision. Give her the respect she deserves. And in doing so, you can be certain of her loyalty as part of your Superheroine Movement. Isn’t that right Batgirl?”

Batgirl nodded.

Had Supergirl been less distracted and uncomfortable, she might have caught the condescending tone in Dr. Kinsey’s voice. But with sweat beginning to drip into her eyes and a queasy feeling in her stomach, Supergirl desperately wanted to wrap up the session.

“Excellent! This is a good breakthrough for you both.” Dr. Kinsey looked at her watch. “We still have 30 minutes. I would like to address the matter of the Penthouse photoshoot with you Batgirl. Is that okay with you Batgirl?”

Batgirl had been avoiding Supergirl’s gaze, awkwardly staring at the corner of the office. Dr. Kinsey’s voice snapped her out of the trance.

“Yes…yes, I would like to discuss that with you.”

Batgirl had been anxious about the topic. Yet after hearing Dr. Kinsey praise her so enthusiastically and defend her actions to Supergirl, she was much more comfortable opening up about her experience. Nonetheless, she was not about to admit what Nyessa had done to her. Nor was she going to reveal the truth about the erotic photoshoot.

As Batgirl described how she had chosen to push the envelope after the initial photoshoot for the fundraiser, Supergirl felt herself beginning to lose her bearings. The room was beginning to swirl and the feeling of nausea was intensifying. She suddenly felt the desperate need to get out of the room!

“I…I’m sorry,” Supergirl’s voice cracked as she tried to swallow. Her mouth was completely dry. “I need to go…I need to leave.”

“Are you okay?” asked Dr. Kinsey.

Supergirl did not look good. Gripping the arm of the couch, she pushed hard against it and made it to her feet.

“I’ll be okay…I just need some air…”

Batgirl and Dr. Kinsey got to their feet. Dr. Kinsey made a move to help the Girl of Steel, grabbing ahold of her arm and helping her towards to the door.

Once outside, Supergirl pulled her arm away from Dr. Kinsey. She was embarrassed to need the psychologist’s help, especially considering she had just met the woman!

“I’m okay. Thank you Dr. Kinsey.”

Supergirl slowly made her way down the hallway towards the building’s exit. Eva watched her go, licking her lips and smiling as she watched the weakened superheroine stumble out of the building. ‘It’s just a matter of time,’ she thought to herself.

Batgirl was still standing by the couch as Dr. Kinsey walked back into the office. “How is she?”

“Supergirl’s fine. My guess is she felt self-conscious and slightly ashamed of herself for having treated you so disrespectfully.” Dr. Kinsey sat back down in her chair and gestured for Batgirl to do likewise. “Now let’s continue with where we left off…”

The conversation centered on Supergirl’s reaction to the Batgirl’s Penthouse centerfold piece. After being assured Supergirl was both okay and had departed, Batgirl really opened up. She expressed her outrage over Supergirl’s pious predisposition and condescending attitude.

And Dr. Kinsey played her skillfully. She egged her on, provoking Batgirl into confessing not only her frustration and irritation with the Girl of Steel, but her hidden attraction and desire for Supergirl.

Dr. Kinsey had a difficult time focusing on Batgirl. Her mind kept returning to what was waiting for her in the anteroom. But she still needed to attend to Batgirl, and the heroine’s confession of her feelings for Supergirl needed to be used. She had set her plan in motion, and the allure of her treat in the anteroom could not distract her from her purpose.

Then an inspiration came to her!

“You trust me Batgirl, don’t you?”

“Implicitly Dr. Kinsey,” affirmed Batgirl.

“Then I am going to ask you to trust me now. I want to engage in some role-play with you.” Dr. Kinsey rose and walked to her anteroom. “Give me a minute.”

Batgirl was curious what Dr. Kinsey had in mind. What she discovered was entirely unexpected. When the door to the anteroom opened again, Supergirl walked in! Or at least it looked like Supergirl for a split second. Dr. Kinsey sauntered into the room wearing Supergirl’s unisuit and cape.

“What are you doing?!”

“From watching you and Supergirl interact today—or better yet, watching Supergirl commander you today—and from your description of your interactions with Supergirl, I can see that she intimidates you. And after her comments today, I am concerned you might have some relapse in your sexual awakening. What I want to do is remove some of Supergirl’s mystique. You need to view Supergirl as an equal.”

“How do we do that?”

“Like this,” and Dr. Kinsey grabbed ahold of Batgirl’s utility belt and pulled her close. “I need you to take me as you would take Supergirl. I want you to dominate me as you want to dominate Supergirl. Act out every fantasy you have ever had about the Girl of Steel on me. I want you to—

Dr. Kinsey never finished the sentence. Batgirl lips were firmly pressed on hers as fingers slipped beneath the unisuit and explored Supergirl’s body. Though Dr. Kinsey was not the vision that was Supergirl, she looked absolutely stunning in Supergirl’s unisuit. As she fondled the two large breasts beneath the S-logo of the unisuit, Batgirl required little imagination to visualize her ravishing of Supergirl.

“Tell me what you want to do to Supergirl,” Dr. Kinsey whispered into Batgirl’s ear.

She almost regretted having said so. Batgirl grabbed the backside of Supergirl’s unisuit and pulled it up forcefully, burying the thin strip of blue fabric between two firm butt cheeks. Then she felt herself thrown against the couch. Batgirl pressed her face into the pillow seat as she proceeded to slap Supergirl’s ass. Batgirl’s slaps stung and the two cheeks were radiated an angry red color. But just as the pain was beginning to build, Supergirl was flipped onto her back and Batgirl’s lips locked onto hers as she climbed on top of the superheroine. Two gloved fingers slipped into Supergirl’s womanhood, coaxing forth a wetness from her pussy and moans from her mouth.

Batgirl felt Supergirl’s hand slip beneath her skin-tight pants, and a moment later fingers pressing deep into her womanhood.

“Let me know when you want Supergirl to make you cum,” whispered Dr. Kinsey in a surprisingly seductive tone.

Batgirl’s fantasy was overwhelmingly powerful, and her stamina was almost non-existent. Hearing those words nearly drove her to climax.

“Make me cum now Supergirl! I want to cum now!” panted Batgirl.

Dr. Kinsey used her prowess to bring the heroine to climax. But as Batgirl was orgasming in ecstasy, she was surprised to find herself climaxing! Dr. Kinsey drenched Supergirl’s unisuit in sweet delirium.

Batgirl lay on top of Supergirl for a good minute before rolling off of her and moving to clean herself as best she could. Then she scheduled her next session with Dr. Kinsey. As she prepared to leave, Dr. Kinsey moved from behind her desk and stood before Batgirl.

“Look at me Batgirl. Look at what you have done to me. Look at how you made me so wet. I want you to remember how you punished and pleasured me. I want you to remember how you took me and made me cum.”

Batgirl licked her lips as she looked admiringly at the beautiful woman standing before her in the soaked Supergirl uniform.
“You made this happen Batgirl. Thank you.”

When the heroine left, Eva locked the door to her office. Then she walked to the mirror and stared at her treasure: Supergirl’s unisuit. She fingered the satin spandex material, feeling a thrill of excitement knowing her naked body was pressing against the very same material that had been pressed up against Supergirl’s naked body an hour earlier.

After several minutes of watching herself in Supergirl’s sexy unisuit, Eva removed the outfit and placed it on her desk. She stood naked, save for an ornate green pendant on a gold chain, enjoying the sensation. Then she pulled out a small envelope from the top drawer, from which she shook out a minuscule square electronic device and a small slip of paper on which was written “For your experiment. Edgar.”

Carefully and with a meticulous attention to detail, Eva stitched the microscopic chip into the seams running up the side of the section of Supergirl’s uniform that ran between her thighs. ‘That report about Supergirl’s inability to see through lead better be true,’ she thought to herself as she folded the unisuit and placed it on her desk beside Supergirl’s cape. Then she removed her pendant and placed it in the jewelry box alongside two rings and a bracelet.

Phase One was complete.

Last edited by sugarcoater 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added, with Dr. Kinsey's plan starting to come into focus.

As always, feedback is appreciated (grammar issues, content suggestions, critique, aspects you like, etc.). This is a hobby for me, but I would like to work on improving my writing and storytelling skills. Knowing what works and what doesn't helps. Granted, content will be subjective to each person's tastes, but please feel free to throw out ideas and comments.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

I assume Supergirl was also being affected by the ornate green pendant??
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That would be a correct assumption.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This doctor is very smart and devious. Now she has two superheroines under her control.
Clyde123
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Really enjoying this story, looking forward to see the mighty Supergirl corrupted.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Phase Two began when Dr. Kinsey received the email she had been anticipating. Batgirl had arranged for Supergirl to stop by Dr. Kinsey’s office to pick up her outfit and drop off the business suit she had borrowed. The appointment had been set for later in the evening. The late hour would give the impression of inconvenience for the psychologist, something Dr. Kinsey planned to use to manipulate Supergirl into an impromptu session. The trick would be finding the right bait to make Supergirl open up. That bait ended up being Supergirl’s ego.

Despite Dr. Kinsey’s comments about her outfit, Supergirl chose to arrive in her full Supergirl regalia. No woman was going to shame her for wearing her uniform, not even a psychologist.

Dr. Kinsey was impressed by the site of Supergirl entering her office in all her superheroine glory. She watched appreciatively as the Girl of Steel, carrying the business suit she had worn in a dry-cleaner’s bag, entered the office and walked to the desk where a package was waiting for her.

“Welcome back Supergirl. It truly is an honor.”

Supergirl nodded politely. She handed Dr. Kinsey the dry-cleaner’s bag.

“Thank you,” Dr. Kinsey smiled as she took the bag. “I am happy to see you looking well. I was sorry you had to leave early the other night. I hope it was not anything serious. I will admit I was worried about you. One does not often see such a mighty superheroine look so weak.”

The comment irked Supergirl. She looked sharply at Dr. Kinsey. The woman did not seem to be implying anything impolite. Perhaps being a psychologist made her a blunt woman. Still, she did not want this woman thinking Supergirl was in any way weak.
“It really was nothing,” said Supergirl brusquely.

“I am glad to hear it. And I know Batgirl is relieved to know you are doing well. When she opened up to me after you left, she expressed just how much of an impact you have had on her. Frankly, I think you would be surprised at what Batgirl thinks of you.”
Supergirl was curious to know just how much of an impact she had on Batgirl.

“I want you to feel comfortable opening up to me about Batgirl. Having had the opportunity to work closely with her, any insight you might be able to share with me about her would prove quite therapeutic…for Batgirl’s sake.”

Supergirl hesitated. When she arranged to see Dr. Kinsey, she had only expected to pick up her uniform, not engage in any discussion. Dr. Kinsey could see Supergirl’s reluctance. She sat down behind her desk. The gesture served the intended purpose—Supergirl took a seat in the chair across from Dr. Kinsey’s desk.

“As you know, I am working to help Batgirl address her sexual urges. She is a young nubile heroine struggling with her sexual awakening. Over the past year I have seen some amazing breakthroughs for her—she is more self-aware than most women around her age.”

Dr. Kinsey lowered her voice, giving her words a confidential air. “That said, I think she is still struggling with her desires. I am currently working on the theory she may have some subconscious urges drawing her towards you. I tell you this in confidence because you need to know how difficult it would be for Batgirl to open up to you if she does indeed harbor such feelings for you. If my theory is correct, her decision to pose for that Penthouse piece may have been a subconscious desire to impress you.”

Supergirl sat back in the chair. Was it possible? Could Dr. Kinsey’s theory be true? A subtle ripple of excitement coursed through Supergirl. She realized she wanted Batgirl to desire her!

“After our last session, Batgirl made it clear she wanted me to be open with you. She is intimidated by you—your opinion of her means so much. After all, you are the Girl of Steel! Of course, you’re too humble to understand how much Batgirl looks up to you.”
Supergirl nodded. Of course Batgirl would be intimidated by her. After all, she was Supergirl!

Dr. Kinsey continued. “Batgirl wanted me to tell you about her ‘incidents’. She feels my objectivity and clinical explanation of her aberrant behavior would make it easier for you to understand what happened to her, and why she was okay with the Penthouse ‘article’.”

“As long as Batgirl is okay with this,” Supergirl insisted with false virtue—she was eager to hear the lurid details.

“This is all for Batgirl’s sake. And she is okay with this. But if you want her corroboration, you are more than welcome to call her before we continue.” Dr. Kinsey pushed her smartphone across the desk. “I want you to trust me Supergirl,” she said looking directly into Supergirl’s eyes.

“No, that’s fine,” said Supergirl. “It’s for Batgirl’s sake.” She was thinking back to Batgirl’s validation of Dr. Kinsey during their initial discussion on the rooftop a while back. If Batgirl was so confident in Dr. Kinsey’s abilities, perhaps she could trust the woman. The superheroine relaxed in her chair, waiting for the psychologist to continue.

Dr. Kinsey proceeded to describe three separate instances of Batgirl being beaten and sexed up. But the descriptions were not merely to give Supergirl context for Batgirl’s current state of mind. She watched Supergirl’s reactions carefully, meticulously. And she saw what she was hoping to to see.

Unbeknownst to Supergirl, her mannerisms revealed more than she ever wanted. Dr. Kinsey studied Supergirl’s eyes. They did not dart back and forth as Dr. Kinsey described the more dangerous and intense situations Batgirl had encountered. Instead, Supergirl’s eyes frequently moved up and to the right. Dr. Kinsey had already assessed Supergirl was right-handed, so she could safely conclude Supergirl was activating her imagination. She was visualizing Batgirl in the scenarios Dr. Kinsey was describing. Yet Supergirl only did so when the more salacious sequences were described. Dr. Kinsey’s theory of Supergirl’s subconscious attraction to Batgirl was confirmed by Supergirl not activating her imagination during the less intense sequences, nor had Supergirl done so when Dr. Kinsey had described an innocuous but detailed recap of her weekend’s plans. Isolating Supergirl’s imagination to the sexually-charged moments was the validation she sought in order to move into the next phase of her plan.

Yet if Dr. Kinsey needed further confirmation, Supergirl gave it to her in a fairly overt manner. Despite her attempts to maintain eye-contact with the Girl of Steel, Dr. Kinsey could not help but occasionally rest her eyes on Supergirl’s two large, curvaceous breasts. The iconic S-logo bent over those luscious tits of hers just begged to be squeezed! It took all of Dr. Kinsey’s self-control and professionalism to avert her eyes…most of the time. But she could not completely ignore them, which conveniently enough confirmed Supergirl’s secret desire for Batgirl. As Dr. Kinsey described in vivid detail the night Batgirl had been fondled and nearly fucked by Sugar Bear, Supergirl found herself visualizing what that scene must have looked like. And she found it arousing to think of some dirty, vile pimp shoving his filthy hand down Batgirl’s pants and fingering the young heroine. Supergirl tried to hide a smile. It must have been so humiliating for Batgirl! Supergirl’s reverie caused her to miss Dr. Kinsey’s less-than-subtle glances at her breasts. Had she caught sight of that, she might have prevented Dr. Kinsey from seeing her nipples beginning to press out against her skin-tight blue unisuit. But she was lost in reverie, and her secret desire was as visible to Dr. Kinsey as the two nipples pushing out against the skin-tight blue fabric.

When Dr. Kinsey finished with the last of the sordid details, she rose and made a pretense of mixing herself a drink. Though Supergirl would deny it, she could not let the superheroine think her secret lust had been revealed. She had to allow Supergirl the illusion of propriety and chastity for the moment. The pretext of making a drink would give Supergirl time to suppress her arousal.
“May I make you a drink?”

“I don’t drink alcohol,” replied Supergirl.

‘Of course you don’t,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself. “Then I hope you won’t begrudge me a little vice.”

She finished mixing her drink and returned to her desk. Glancing briefly at her as she sat back down, Dr. Kinsey saw Supergirl was no longer in her aroused state. She could continue.

“Your Superheroine Movement could use Batgirl. She is precocious, but she means well. I know you think the Penthouse spread has damaged her reputation, but it may actually serve to strengthen your movement.”

“How so?” asked Supergirl.

“Embrace Batgirl’s sexuality! Let her represent the sensual aspect of superheroines. Instead of hiding something everyone can clearly see—the beauty and sensual nature of superheroines—celebrate it. Denying what people already know diminishes your credibility. Instead, why not glorify those superheroine qualities?”

Supergirl hesitated as she considered Dr. Kinsey’s suggestion. Her super-hearing had made her the unwilling confidant to men’s and women’s obscene and lustful wishes.

“Embracing Batgirl’s sexuality and celebrating our beauty seems to encourage people’s lust. How will that increase our respect among the populace?”

Dr. Kinsey nodded patiently. “What you have to realize is people already lust after superheroines. There are literally hundreds of websites devoted to superheroines in compromising scenarios: photoshopped images, cosplay, fan-fiction stories, up-skirt shots and other various fantasies. Empower Batgirl and the other superheroines who make up your Superheroine Movement to embrace their sexuality. Decide how and when superheroines express their sexuality. Take the power away from those fan-boys and fan-girls and their websites.”

Dr. Kinsey could see her words were carrying some weight with Supergirl. The superheroine was silent for a good minute. She gave her time to let the idea sink in, but not so much time to build a counter-argument to it.

“No need to reach any conclusion now. This is a significant matter; you should take the time to consider it.” Dr. Kinsey pushed the package containing Supergirl’s outfit across the desk. “Here. I took the liberty of cleaning it for you.”

“Thank you,” replied Supergirl. She felt slightly awkward knowing someone else had been handling her uniform.

“I put my card inside,” Dr. Kinsey said, indicating the package. “Should you ever need someone to unburden yourself of superheroine pressures, or any pressures you may be facing, I am at your disposal. And considering all you do for others, I would be willing to waive my fees for your first three sessions.”

Supergirl thanked for the offer, though she doubted she would take Dr. Kinsey up on it. Nonetheless, she did appreciate the acknowledgement of her efforts. Standing up, she extended a hand to Dr. Kinsey. “I appreciate your time Dr. Kinsey.”

After shaking hands, Supergirl picked up her package from the desk and walked to the door. Dr. Kinsey followed her out. There was one last detail.

“Please do not act any differently around Batgirl. Though she may be drawn to you, she is strong—she can resist acting on her desires. She has proven capable of keeping her sexual activities to more private settings. Beneath that skin-tight rubbery latex costume that clings to her tight body and accentuates her curves, Batgirl is all-woman and all-business.” Dr. Kinsey added a few extra details highlighting Batgirl’s sex appeal in her request to Supergirl. The seed of an idea had been planted in Supergirl’s mind; it needed only watering.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A new section added. And for the Batgirl fans, this is but a brief interlude before the two superheroines together again. The two may be getting quite close in the near future, though it may all go horribly wrong...

A taste of things to come (no pun intended?):
Future superheroine loving perhaps.jpeg
Future superheroine loving perhaps.jpeg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 12967 times

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks again. I like how the doctor is getting into Supergirl's mind like she did Batgirl's.
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

great addition can't wait for more
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
3 years ago
A new section added. And for the Batgirl fans, this is but a brief interlude before the two superheroines together again. The two may be getting quite close in the near future, though it may all go horribly wrong...

A taste of things to come (no pun intended?):

Future superheroine loving perhaps.jpeg
And a mind blowing, tongue numbing delicious taste it is!!!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Glad to hear some people are enjoying the story. Admittedly, it's encouraging to know that others are reading the story as it inspires me to put more effort into being creative and working on my writing style.
And feel free to throw in suggestions and critique. My writing style is to come up with an overarching story, then seeing where it goes as the characters' motivations become fleshed out. For example, the sequence with Nyessa (the photographer) was initially just going to be a risqué photoshoot. After escalating the photoshoot, I'm planning on having her reappear quite soon, which will cause some serious problems for Batgirl. This is all to say that if you see something you think might lead to another storyline, feel free to share your thoughts.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I am very much enjoying your tale of Batgirl's and Supergirl's spiral into debauchery. I do like the use of a photoshoot as a tool to show how sexy Batgirl can be. I also hope the photographer gets very hands on and brings the blonde with the red cape and skirt in too.
Clyde123
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Another great chapter. Supergirl has started down the slippery slope.....
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The microchip’s psionic effects slowly began to affect the Girl of Steel. Dr. Kinsey had been patient over the weeks that followed. She had to wait for the transponder to signal movement before initiating its psionic capabilities. Batgirl had been easy to track: Dr. Kinsey had long before planted similar devices into a variety of Batgirl’s outfits while the heroine lay unconscious on the couch during some of the chloroform sessions.

Supergirl would not prove to be as easy. She clearly had more than one uniform, and Dr. Kinsey had to wait for the one she had manipulated to be worn by the Girl of Steel before she could begin experimenting on the superheroine. A weekly pattern eventually emerged: Supergirl wore the outfit with the transponder each Tuesday, which made sense as she had worn the costume to the Tuesday session with Batgirl. The difficulty was creating enough of an impact on a weekly basis in order to stimulate Supergirl’s sexuality: the chip’s psionic effect was to gradually—and exceedingly subtly—awaken Supergirl’s erotic subconscious and sexually stimulate the Girl of Steel on a subliminal level. The progressive effect had to seem both natural and uninitiated. Furthermore, it had to be most active when Supergirl was interacting with Batgirl. Timing was critical.

Supergirl’s sexual awakening began by a growing awareness of her attractiveness and the sexy nature of her appearance in her Supergirl outfit. She had begun to feel a small thrill of sexual excitement as she pulled on her unisuit, put on her boots, and arranged her cape. She found herself staring at herself in her bedroom mirror before finally putting on her mini-skirt and heading out.

It was not long before Supergirl began adjusting her top, pulling it down a bit to show off a hint of her ample cleavage.

Supergirl’s sexual awakening began to manifest itself, as Dr. Kinsey had painstakingly planned, with Batgirl. After a typical night of crimefighting, Supergirl had flown out to Gotham to check on the heroine and make sure she was doing okay. She was still disconcerted by Batgirl’s fawning over Dr. Kinsey’s treatments, and she was concerned about Batgirl’s lack of discretion.

What happened that night surprised both of them. Arriving at Batgirl’s apartment at the same time as Batgirl, Supergirl found the heroine in a mild state of distress. Batgirl had clearly experienced a rough night of crimefighting: her uniform was torn in several places and she appeared disheveled and distracted.

“What happened?! Are you okay?!”

Batgirl nodded, but she appeared a bit shaken. She sat down gingerly on her couch and gestured for Supergirl to have a seat.
“Are you sure? If you need anything, I can fly out and pick it up.”

Supergirl’s gracious offer and kind words were unusual. Batgirl had become more accustomed to the Girl of Steel’s reprimanding and critical attitude; Supergirl’s compassionate side was almost disconcerting.

“No, I’m okay. Thanks anyways.”

Supergirl’s eyes took in the sight of the beaten and disheveled Batgirl, and her ears picked up the subtle sounds of Batgirl’s skin-tight costume rubbing against the leather couch. She tried to listen to Batgirl’s description of the night’s events, but her mind was more focused on a strange sensation arising from her subconscious and the way Batgirl’s tight rubbery costume hugged her sensual curves and tight muscles. At least that’s where her mind was focused until Batgirl began to describe what had happened to her. Then her mind focused on what was beneath that skin-tight black costume.

“So what happened?” Supergirl was conflicted. Her budding friendship with Batgirl wanted to hear nothing bad had happened to her; her growing lust for Batgirl wanted to hear how she had been taken advantage of by some vile criminal.

The night’s events appealed more to Supergirl’s friendship with Batgirl. There was no debauchery, nothing degrading to Batgirl’s recap of the events. Supergirl felt a mild sense of shame as she found herself disappointed in the villains’ unsuccessful attempts to take down Batgirl, though she placated her shame by praising Batgirl’s ingenuity in overcoming the three criminals.

Whether it was her concern or lust for Batgirl, Supergirl never knew. Or perhaps she did not want to know. She moved behind the couch, standing behind Batgirl, and began to rub her shoulders. “Let me know if this helps.”

The rubbing did not help the soreness, but it certainly distracted from it. Batgirl closed her eyes and leaned back on her couch.

“Any better?”

The question startled Batgirl. Supergirl’s touch had put her into a sort of dream-state. “Much better! Thank you Supergirl.”

Reluctantly, Supergirl pulled her hands away from Batgirl’s body. Batgirl was no less eager to have the Girl of Steel stop touching her.

“Are you sore anywhere else?”

“Actually, my lower back is killing me. Any chance you can try to loosen it up?”

“Sure. Lie down on your stomach and I’ll see what I can do.”

Batgirl flipped onto her stomach a bit too quickly for someone suffering from pain in her lower back. But Supergirl did not notice. She was more focused on the curves just below Batgirl’s lower back. Hovering over her, Supergirl began to rub, push and knead the muscles running up and down the thoracic and lumbar region. She focused on relaxing Batgirl’s muscles, but Batgirl’s moaning was as distracting as the tight black material covering Batgirl’s shapely ass.

Inevitably, Supergirl’s hands worked their way down Batgirl’s back to the heroine’s hips. Whether it was the way Supergirl inexorably worked her hands down towards Batgirl’s butt or the way Batgirl pushed her ass up to meet Supergirl’s eager hands, it was not long before Supergirl was rubbing and squeezing Batgirl’s firm ass. Batgirl’s moaning was louder, and increased in their intensity when Supergirl’s fingers moved to Batgirl’s inner thighs.

Barbara’s phone abruptly ringing put an abrupt halt to the sensual massage. But Batgirl almost creamed as she moved from the couch. As she pushed herself up, Supergirl’s hand accidentally pushed up between Batgirl’s thighs and pressed against her womanhood. The two superheroines froze for a moment. The sound of the phone was oppressively loud as Batgirl remained motionless on all fours with Supergirl’s hand firmly wedged between her thighs, one finger pushing firmly against the rubbery fabric stretched tight over Batgirl’s pussy. Then Batgirl moved from the couch and picked up her phone from the coffee table as Supergirl moved from the couch to the balcony and looked out upon the city. She was not sure if she was disappointed or relieved by the interruption.

Supergirl looked back where Batgirl was in conversation. She signaled to her she had to head out. Batgirl nodded. It was not until she was in mid-flight that she became aware of the wetness between her legs.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Added another section today (Wednesday) with more to come by the end of the week.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent work!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Though she had meticulously worked on her plan and had taken multiple contingencies into account, Dr. Kinsey still felt a thrill when she found Supergirl’s email in her business inbox. She had tracked Supergirl and Batgirl’s movements over the past few months and observed an increased frequency in the two superheroines’ interactions. The final confirmation of her plan coming to fruition was Batgirl’s description of Supergirl’s change in behavior. The Girl of Steel was behaving like a teen going through her first crush! Though Batgirl hoped it was the case, it was blissfully obvious to Dr. Kinsey.

Dr. Kinsey’s impact on Supergirl was all-the-more evident when Supergirl arrived to the Tuesday night session wearing a business suit over her Supergirl costume, just as Dr. Kinsey had insisted. As was her custom, Batgirl showed up in her usual Batgirl regalia.

The two superheroines took their seats at the couch as Dr. Kinsey pulled up her chair. “Thank you both for accommodating this week’s schedule. I apologize for only having Tuesday night available this week.”

The three chatted for a bit, focusing mostly on the past week’s superheroine activities. It had been a fairly nondescript week, and the conversation soon waned. An awkward silence enveloped the office.

Dr. Kinsey broke the silence.

“We need to address an issue which will require your trust in my expertise. Do you both trust me?” Dr. Kinsey asked the two superheroines, but looked directly into Supergirl’s eyes. She heard Batgirl’s definitive response and watched Supergirl slowly nod her head in affirmation.

“Good,” responded Dr. Kinsey. “Before we continue, I’m going to put my phone on ‘do not distrub’. If you both can do likewise, we can begin shortly.”

Dr. Kinsey watched as the two superheroines moved to silence their phones. Once both were distracted, she quickly opened an app, adjusted two settings, then shut off her phone and returned it to her jacket pocket.

“Our focus today will be on breaking down the inhibitions that hinder our growth, the inhibitions that prevent us from experiencing our deepest pleasures, the inhibitions that prevent us from being true to ourselves. I ask you both to trust me,” said Dr. Kinsey as she moved to dim the lights.

Both superheroines felt a faint sense of excitement. Their subconscious mind sensed what Dr. Kinsey had planned for them; their unconscious mind sensed the plan involved a fantasy both of them had been creating for some time; and the pulsating waves emanating from the microscopic chips in both superheroines’ costumes was forcibly moving the fantasy from an unconscious desire and subconscious lust to a conscious acknowledgment and subsequent action.

With the lights set to a dim glow, Dr. Kinsey turned to face the two seated superheroines. “Tonight’s session will require you both to trust one another. By that I mean you both have to be completely honest with each other. There can be no subterfuge, no false modesty, no repression or sublimation.”

Both superheroines nodded in acquiescence.

“Good. Then let’s get started. I need you to stand over here Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey gestured to a spot just beside her desk. Batgirl complied, standing up from the couch and moving to the indicated spot.

“Now stand in a power pose.”

“A what?” asked Batgirl.

“A power pose. A stance conveying your power. Position yourself in a manner that exudes strength.” Dr. Kinsey walked behind Batgirl and gently moved her body into position: a staggered stance—left foot slightly in front of the right—knees slightly bent, hands on hips, shoulders back and chin up. She could not resist cupping Batgirl’s tight ass ash she pushed the superheroine’s hips forward.

“Arch your chest a bit,” Dr. Kinsey instructed her. “Show off the logo that strikes fear in the hearts of criminals all over Gotham.” Dr. Kinsey’s dramatic voice contrasted with her gentle touch as her fingers slowly outlined the black-and-yellow bat logo emblazoned on Batgirl’s curvaceous chest.

Still standing behind her, Dr. Kinsey slyly slipped her fingers between Batgirl’s thighs and tickled her womanhood as she whispered, “You look fabulous Batgirl.” Her touch had the desired effect: Batgirl’s nipples hardened and pressed out against the tight black fabric.

Then she walked over to where Supergirl was still seated. Standing behind the large leather couch, she dropped a hand onto Supergirl’s shoulder and whispered into the superheroine’s ear. “Look at her. Look at the way the light shimmers on that skin-tight uniform. Look at her luscious curves, her pouty lips, her sexy body.”

Supergirl felt herself becoming aroused. The sweet scent of Dr. Kinsey’s perfume was almost as intoxicating as her words.

“Now let her see your sexy body Supergirl. Show her the Girl of Steel,” Dr. Kinsey urged Supergirl as she reached down and began unbuttoning Supergirl’s blouse, revealing the Girl of Steel’s breasts pressing out against the skin-tight blue fabric with the iconic S-logo emblazoned on it. “She has shown you hers, now show her yours. Do it…for Batgirl’s sake,” she whispered softly into Supergirl’s ear as she subtly let her hands graze over Supergirl’s breasts—tickling the her nipples—causing the Girl of Steel further arousal.

Supergirl finished unbuttoning her blouse. She leaned forward and let Dr. Kinsey pull it off her. The radiant blue and red colors shone in the faint light of the office.

Batgirl marveled the contours of Supergirl’s body as Supergirl admired the sleek curves of Batgirl’s figure. All that was needed was one gentle nudge towards the abyss.

Dr. Kinsey provided that last push for the Girl of Steel, sending her reeling into the chasm of her unspoken desires. “Batgirl’s right there, waiting for you—wanting you!” The provocative words were breathed into Supergirl’s ears with a powerfully seductive warmth. Supergirl could feel the heat from Dr. Kinsey’s body as the doctor hovered over her. “Think about what her body would feel like in your hands. Now tell me what you want Supergirl.”

Supergirl licked her lips as she visualized what she wanted to do to Batgirl. “I…I want to have Batgirl,” she whispered to Dr. Kinsey.

The two women looked up and stared lustfully at Batgirl who was still standing in her power pose beside Dr. Kinsey’s desk. She was suddenly embarrassed and shy as she watched Supergirl and Dr. Kinsey eyeing her with a hungry desire. Yet she was also filled with an intense craving to be ravished by both women!

“Then go to her. She wants you! Let her feel your touch,” Dr. Kinsey prompted Supergirl.

As if in a trance, Supergirl rose and walked over to Batgirl.

“Stand behind her,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

Supergirl complied.

“Remove Batgirl’s belt.”

Batgirl’s belt was unbuckled and dropped to the ground.

“Now gently outline Batgirl’s body with your fingers. Do it slowly. Savor the moment. Let Batgirl know how much you appreciate her feminine curves.”

Batgirl inhaled sharply as she felt Supergirl’s hands placed on her body. She shuddered in excitement. This was seriously happening!

Supergirl began tracing the counters of Batgirl’s breasts. She let her hands smoothly work down Batgirl’s body. The young heroine leaned against Dr. Kinsey’s desk as the Girl of Steel began to fondle her welcoming body. Despite having fantasized about the possibility of such a moment, Batgirl was still shocked by the powerful effect Supergirl had on her! Dr. Kinsey’s sexual attention had certainly caused her many moments of weakness, but just the feeling of Supergirl’s hands caressing her body almost dropped her to her knees! This was Supergirl—the Girl of Steel—touching her, caressing her. Already Batgirl was wetting herself in anticipation of what might come next.

‘Oh please oh please oh please!’ Batgirl mentally begged Dr. Kinsey to fulfill her fantasy. Since Supergirl’s sensual massage, Batgirl had been obsessed with feeling Supergirl’s hands on her body once again. Her obsession was coming to fruition!

“Now move your hand between Batgirl’s thighs. Feel the power in her legs. Sense the energy of her womanhood.”

Batgirl almost climaxed just hearing Dr. Kinsey’s request. Supergirl just had to comply! She would not stop now…would she?

Supergirl was most definitely not going to stop. Her recent fantasies of Batgirl needed to be acted on. And now Dr. Kinsey was pressing her to touch Batgirl the way she had wanted to for the past four weeks. She had to. For Batgirl’s sake.

Supergirl slipped a hand down to Batgirl’s legs, then slowly moved them between Batgirl’s thighs until they were firmly cupping Batgirl’s crotch. The subtle vibrations that came from moving her fingers over the skin-tight latex covering Batgirl’s sexy body was intensely arousing for both superheroines! Supergirl sensed Batgirl’s heightened sense of excitement. Without any prompting from Dr. Kinsey, Supergirl began pressing her fingers into the tight latex stretched firmly over Batgirl’s womanhood.

“Ohhhh…” moaned Batgirl as she felt Supergirl’s fingers pressing the latex into her.

“Now let Batgirl feel you inside her.”

Batgirl almost creamed at hearing those words. Supergirl found the waistline of Batgirl’s skintight pants and slipped a hand beneath them. Batgirl swooned as she felt Supergirl’s smooth fingers slipping down beneath her pants. She fell back against the Girl of Steel. “You’ve got me so wet Supergirl,” Batgirl murmured into her ear.

Feeling her wetness, Supergirl pressed two fingers up and into Batgirl’s welcoming pussy. Batgirl gasped sharply. Her legs almost buckled.

“Let Supergirl know you appreciate her,” Dr. Kinsey’s voice helped Batgirl regain some of her composure.

Batgirl reached back for Supergirl. She spotted herself and Supergirl in Dr. Kinsey’s mirror. It was a stunning sight: the one and only Supergirl—the Girl of Steel, the Maiden of Might—was finger-fucking her! This was beyond Batgirl’s wildest fantasies! Batgirl moved her hand up Supergirl’s thigh, pushing up her miniskirt and exposing the bottom portion of the Girl of Steel’s sexy blue unisuit.

Dr. Kinsey watched the two superheroines in silent captivation. The vibrant colors of Supergirl’s partially exposed costume clashed sharply with Batgirl’s dark latex costume, which added to the sensuality of the moment. She watched as Batgirl reciprocated Supergirl’s advances. She stared appreciatively as Batgirl had slipped a hand beneath Supergirl’s unisuit and was searching for Supergirl’s sexpoint. She licked her lips as she saw the thin blue fabric covering Supergirl’s crotch was already wet.

“Remove your gloves Batgirl. You’re going to want to feel Supergirl. You’re going to want to sense Supergirl’s warmth against your skin.”

Trying her hardest to avoid disrupting Supergirl’s advances, Batgirl clumsily removed her gloves and dropped them onto Dr. Kinsey’s desk.

“Unbuckle your belt and take off your miniskirt Supergirl.”

Supergirl complied. The miniskirt dropped to the floor as Batgirl reached back again for her.

‘Please be into this,’ Batgirl pleaded with fate. Without the miniskirt, Batgirl found it easier to find what she was feeling for. She stole a glance at the mirror to see how Supergirl was reacting to her exploring fingers. Supergirl’s facial expression and the sense of warmth beneath Supergirl’s unisuit confirmed Batgirl’s desperate hope—Supergirl wanted to feel her touch! Batgirl eagerly slipped her naked fingers beneath the thin blue fabric covering Supergirl’s most sensual area. Any doubt of Supergirl’s interest in her advances were put to rest by the warmth and wetness she felt beneath Supergirl’s unisuit. The Girl of Steel was already climaxing as Batgirl’s fingers pushed up and into Supergirl’s sopping wet pussy. A moment later, Batgirl’s pussy was welcoming Supergirl’s penetrating fingers.

‘Oh my god! We’re actually finger-fucking each other!’

They were. Supergirl’s fingers were deep inside the practically hysterical Batgirl, and Batgirl’s fingers were exploring the forbidden regions of the chaste and virginal Supergirl. To her delight, the fingers penetrating up and into the Girl of Steel’s erogenous zone were drawing forth a second orgasm from the enthralled superheroine.

“Now face each other and let your inhibitions go,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

What happened next was beyond Dr. Kinsey’s fantasies. She watched in captive fascination as the two powerful women proceeded to embrace one another passionately. Breathlessly, the two superheroines kissed as their hands continued to explore one another’s firm, sexy bodies. Both superheroines’ costumes were tugged and pulled until the two superheroines had easy access to each other’s most sensual areas and were able to freely pleasure one another. Then things really heated up.

Batgirl used a number of Dr. Kinsey’s sensual and erotic tactics to heighten Supergirl’s sexual stimulation beyond anything the Girl of Steel could have anticipated. As Batgirl skillfully manipulated Supergirl’s body to the crest of ecstasy, Supergirl’s body gradually lifted off the ground. With Batgirl’s body tightly wrapped around Supergirl’s, the two superheroines floated in the air as their bodies writhed in rhythm with one another. Lip-locked in passion, both superheroines released their inhibitions and let their bodies give in to one another. They had an innate sense of what each other wanted, and they gave in to each other’s desires.

For a moment, Dr. Kinsey feared for Batgirl’s safety. Supergirl was hardly aware of her surroundings. She was squirming in mid-air as a powerful orgasm was working through her body. As the climax neared, Supergirl’s body floated across the room and bumped into the office wall. She began to move faster through the air as her body bent and arched with Batgirl’s body tightly wound against her. Opening her top drawer, Dr. Kinsey pulled out her jewelry box and removed her green pendant. She surreptitiously placed it around her neck, tucking it beneath her top.

When she looked back at the two superheroines, Dr. Kinsey was almost surprised seeing how forward the two had become. Batgirl’s head was wedged between Supergirl’s thighs and Supergirl’s face was pressed up against Batgirl’s exposed crotch. Batgirl had Supergirl’s unisuit pulled aside and was exploring the Girl of Steel’s womanhood with her tongue. Though lacking experience, Supergirl had an idea how she might please Batgirl. Her lips kissed Batgirl’s sweet pussy as her tongue slipped inside her, coaxing forth an orgasm.

The two sweating and heaving bodies were slowly spinning in mid-air as they ricocheted across the room, hitting more forcefully against the walls. Neither superheroine seemed to feel the impact. Vigorously embracing one another, the two powerful women brought each other to climax. Passionately rubbing, fingering and kissing each other into sexual bliss, the two bodies continued careening across the room and slamming into the walls.

Then Supergirl’s head tilted back and she moaned in deep satisfaction as she orgasmed. Her body went limp and her powers abruptly faded. Both superheroines fell to the ground exhausted.

Supergirl lay panting on her back as she let the wetness flow from her womanhood. She was almost oblivious to her sudden loss of powers. Batgirl was on her knees, panting as she let the sweet sensation of her climax relax her body. Dr. Kinsey, who had taken her seat behind her desk during the two superheroines’ physical intimacy, remained seated as she took in the site of the two half-naked gorgeous heroines’ postcoital euphoria. The glow of the office lights shone off the two sleek bodies covered in sweat. The office was hot and the air was moist.

Slowly, gradually, the two superheroines began to regain their composure. Supergirl readjusted her unisuit to cover her breasts and womanhood. Batgirl pulled her skin-tight pants back up as she staggered to her feet. She shuffled to the couch and sat down, watching Supergirl languidly crawl to where she had dropped her miniskirt. ‘I can’t believe I just made the Girl of Steel cum!’ Batgirl thought to herself. Despite having just climaxed, Batgirl already felt herself aroused watching the disheveled Supergirl trying to clean up as she put her miniskirt back on.

Supergirl finally stood up and made her way back to the couch. She sat down, avoiding Batgirl’s gaze. How was she supposed to act now? And what had happened to her powers?!

Dr. Kinsey anticipated a possible post-orgasm awkwardness for Supergirl, just as she anticipated Batgirl would be at ease with the sexual tryst. She would attend to Supergirl’s confusion first, Batgirl’s satisfaction second.

“This has been a critical breakthrough for both of you. Allowing yourselves to be honest about your desires and feelings is something others struggle for years to acknowledge. You should both be proud of yourselves!”

Supergirl was listening to Dr. Kinsey as she continued to adjust her unisuit. Batgirl had stretched it out and it hung loose on her breasts and around her crotch. Thankfully the miniskirt provided some cover.

Dr. Kinsey continued to explain the significance of the breakthrough and the implications of the acknowledgement of their desires. She went on about how a conflict between the conscious and the subconscious could lead to critical misunderstandings and poor judgment. Whatever it was, most of it did not sink in for Supergirl. Her mind was still spinning from Batgirl’s skillful manipulation of her body and the stunning and unexpected loss of her powers! 
 The remainder of the session was a blur for the Girl of Steel. She was relieved to feel her powers slowly returning while Dr. Kinsey had Batgirl describe how it felt to cast aside all inhibitions and experience the moment with Supergirl. When she was asked to share her thoughts, Supergirl merely mumbled something about inhibitions being bad, Batgirl making her feel good, and some other monosyllabic responses. Most of her focus—aside from the part of her mind still distracted by Batgirl—was on discovering what had happened to her powers.

Finally Dr. Kinsey wrapped up the session. As the three women made their way to the door, Dr. Kinsey broke protocol and gave each superheroine a heartfelt hug.

“Thank you both for opening up with me today. It is truly an honor to work with you both.”

As she watched Supergirl take flight and waved to Batgirl as she hopped on her motorcycle, Dr. Kinsey let herself savor the moment. Phase Two of her plan had successfully concluded.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added today (Saturday, March 6). Phase Two of Dr. Kinsey's plan has come to fruition...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!