Ms Marvel's Marvellous Delts

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This is some hot stuff. Perhaps it appeals to your nature too.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AthleticWom ... 0630812237

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AthleticWom ... 4863062799

Remember to drink water and stop if it becomes painful.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sure! Definitely hot, especially if she can push a man around.

Interesting to see, though, how physics trumps fantasy. Even with those guns, she still has a hard time lifting the Harley girl.
Plus the augmentation for extreme upper-body strength tends to make the chest disappear. Dimorphism reigns, whether the Woke Brigade wants to acknowledge science or not :)
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

shevek wrote:
3 years ago
Interesting to see, though, how physics trumps fantasy. Even with those guns, she still has a hard time lifting the Harley girl.
Plus the augmentation for extreme upper-body strength tends to make the chest disappear. Dimorphism reigns, whether the Woke Brigade wants to acknowledge science or not :)
Didn't make it look that hard. Probably was lifting up tons of people for photos that day.

I too believe in biological reality, but much of the difference between the sexes is due to simple mass difference. Yes films and games etc where a lady throws around dozens of big dudes can be a bit silly, but you could say similar things about Bruce Lee movies.

My lizard brain can't easily see where lean muscle ends and norks begins. IMO athletic development helps boobs look pretty!
Damselbinder

shevek wrote:
3 years ago
Sure! Definitely hot, especially if she can push a man around.

Did you have to do that? Turn this thread political as well? Immediately?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think her struggling was just the fact she was in heels - as she picked her up the centre of balance shifts so all the weight is falling away from her. If the feet are firmly planted it doesn't matter you can adjust your body weight and lean back in the lift. If it's just your tippy toes on the ground it's a different ball game.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She could pick me up anyday!!! I would worship her body, let her put me in any submission hold she likes....wow