How do!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

New kid on the block.
Have loved SHiP for a long time now.
Might give story writing a shot, if such sites/sections still exist on the net.
Pleased to meet y'all.
Damselbinder

Howdy doody Mr Bleh. Such sections certainly DO exist; I'm one of the story section's mods. There's plenty there to peruse, and we'd of course be delighted to see your contributions.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome. By all means give the Story Section a go and if you want to contribute even better.
If there is anything you want to ask about the site post here, we were all new once so no question too stupid.
Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks for the welcome.
Glad to see story writing is still alive and well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I should have said we have 2 Story sections the regular one and a Dungeon section which has more extreme elements. (death, brutality, torture etc)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MrBleh wrote:
3 years ago
The story section here is off the hook, people have been busy. I'm sorry I slept on it so long, there's a lot of amazing content in there.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Don't bother with the 'writers section' as that's something of a legacy area and not current.

Damselbinder

NotUv2 wrote:
3 years ago
MrBleh wrote:
3 years ago
The story section here is off the hook, people have been busy. I'm sorry I slept on it so long, there's a lot of amazing content in there.
A kind word for the authors! How nice.
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
NotUv2 wrote:
3 years ago
MrBleh wrote:
3 years ago
I mean not to brown-nose or anything, but I'm looking forward to digging into your stuff, for example. I've looked over some of the stories initially, they look well-written and fun, and I'm impressed by how prolific you are. I wish there was a reference post for the stories section that was more up to date than 2019, but the heroic work that went into that gives me plenty to get on with.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
Damselbinder

NotUv2 wrote:
3 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
NotUv2 wrote:
3 years ago
MrBleh wrote:
3 years ago
I mean not to brown-nose or anything, but I'm looking forward to digging into your stuff, for example. I've looked over some of the stories initially, they look well-written and fun, and I'm impressed by how prolific you are. I wish there was a reference post for the stories section that was more up to date than 2019, but the heroic work that went into that gives me plenty to get on with.
Ah, I'm very happy to hear it. As for references, indeed it'd be nice to have a more general up to date one. But you can click on the link in my signature for my own stories at least (might just update that now, actually!)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

To the newbies this forum is gonna change this month so please see this thread

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=34712

You will/ may need to adjust favourites/bookmarks etc accordingly
(I'm not technically minded so in layman's terms just be aware you may need to fiddle with the whatsit to get a new doo-dad)

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

MrBleh wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks for the welcome.
You're welcome to roam both the regular stories section and the dungeon but if you want to peruse the collection of stories here by author, Disciple, one of our story moderators, has provided (and continues to update) an index by authors that is incredibly helpful.

Just click on this link:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24334
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks Dr.Dominator, but when I clicked the link, it said the requested page could not be found.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

My link to the Forum announcements thread went tits up too, so here it is again

I'll try re posting it

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=34712