Stuff cut from Injustice 2

All Online Games!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice to see some artists still like some booty. Sadly a lot of this did not make it. wonder if the artists is a fan of our stuff.

A bustier Catwoman
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am, perhaps uncharacteristically for fans of this kink, just as big a fan of slender and athletic babes and of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee as I am of Busty and Curvy. But I'm not at all a fan of censoring certain body types because Teh Childrenz Cannot Be Allowed to See Breasts Jiggle. It's just as bad as illegalizing certain body types Because Pedos Might Like Them. Big booties and Tig Old Bitties are things that are part of actual female bodies, regardless of fetish content. Too many cases of throwing the bootie out with the bathwater.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That said, Injustice 2 Catwoman is still plenty sexy:

(I'm fascinated by the way various design decisions bleed across versions and media properties. Heath Ledger's Joker and Injustice 2's, for example.)

Amazon
Literotica
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MK9 was the last Mortal Kombat I played, likely to remain so for forseeable future. Once a franchise the media decried as dangerous, now celebrated as part of the system. Still cut up about their neutering of Sonya.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivandobsky wrote:
2 years ago
MK9 was the last Mortal Kombat I played, likely to remain so for forseeable future. Once a franchise the media decried as dangerous, now celebrated as part of the system. Still cut up about their neutering of Sonya.
As someone CURRENTLY playing Injustice 2 and MK11 I have to disagree overall. The art direction on MK11 is probably the best it has EVER been. The story's pretty crap... but it's never looked better or more like a game world that has a unifying aesthetic conformity without sacrificing character identities. No random ass Mokap's or Meats. Everyone looks like they belong in the same universe together... which is something I used to only feel with the Ninjas.

Sonya's been kind of neutered since like... MK5 or 6 though... so it's not like its the 'new bloods' fault for all that... hell there was one MK game on like the old XBOX or maybe it was the 360 where Sonya was like... suddenly a body builder as large as Goro for no apparent reason. If you snag the 'expansion story' dlc for 11 you can even get her like... OG MK1 costume. I'd say they've taken her closer to her roots than many of the MK's I've played in the past... her voice actress is probably the single worst in the entire game though.

Mk11 is leagues ahead of 9 or 10 though, not a costume in the pie that doesn't look f'kn fantastic.

As for Injustice 2... at least where WW is concerned I feel like they took a bit step in the right direction from Injustice 1? Due to the way it's coostuming system works you can kind of make the characters as functional or tacky as you like as well. I guess it's only still a problem if its the base model that bugs you. I personally feel Injustice's Catwoman is maybe the worst representation of Catwoman... maybe ever.
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Femina wrote:
2 years ago
I personally feel Injustice's Catwoman is maybe the worst representation of Catwoman... maybe ever.
I would kinda disagree on this one point... but OTOH I really don't have in-game context to be able to talk about the characters. Most of what I see of them is on YouTube videos, it's been a minute since I actually played a fighting game.

Overall, though, I value your perspective. Admittedly I've done a hard reset to n00b in these parts but even when I disagree with you, your posts are interesting and add value. I just wanted to say that.

Amazon
Literotica
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

NotUv2 wrote:
2 years ago
Overall, though, I value your perspective. Admittedly I've done a hard reset to n00b in these parts but even when I disagree with you, your posts are interesting and add value. I just wanted to say that.
That's okay. Noob Saibot is a perfectly adequate Mortal Kombat character and has no reflection upon his competency whatsoever.

#Canceltwitter.