English Version - Indian Hindu Durga Devi Goddess Betrayed trapped depowered raped and destroyed.

A darker, full bodied blend.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

VideoCapture_20210428-123839.jpg
VideoCapture_20210428-123839.jpg (319.03 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
Historically, Indian goddesses were very powerful and extremely beautiful.  These beautiful goddesses had divine powers and would very easily kill or defeat evil demons.  But with the onset of Kalyug (Black Magic Era), the power of the evil Aghoris (Occultists) has increased manifold and due to the increase in negative evil forces, the divine powers of the beautiful goddesses have decreased significantly.  The Aghoris have understood many dark secrets of the goddesses and have exploited those secrets by using their black powers against these beautiful heavenly goddesses.  In fact, by the year 2000, many of the goddesses have either been mercilessly killed after torture and rape, or the Aghoris have made some Goddesses their maid-servants for their sexual pleasure.

The goddess named Devi Matarani was the most beautiful and very powerful and the wicked Aghoris have so far failed to capture or dominate her.  Devi Matarani had a very beautiful and curvy body.  She had a divinely beautiful face, long neck, long black hair, a golden crown on the head further enhanced her beauty.  Her breasts were very smooth, milky and large, she covered her chest with a red blouse that exposed her cleavage and embedded the shape of her curvy breasts. her navel looked very stimulating, Devi's curvy and stimulating hips, powerful and milky thighs and long legs were covered in red saree.  She wore a lot of golden ornaments on her body, which adds more to the beauty of the Goddess.  Goddess Matarani always had a trident in her right hand and this trident was actually the source of her major powers in the Kalyug.  Without this trident, the goddess loses most of her powers and when this trident is not with her, she can be defeated by the wicked Aghoris.
VideoCapture_20210428-123708.jpg
VideoCapture_20210428-123708.jpg (362.08 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
Devi Matarani used to live in disguise of a woman priestess in her temple in Rudrapur, a village.  In her changed disguise she wore a plain orange sari without any jewelery.  Even in this simple form, she looked very beautiful and attractive, because Devi's figure was very sexy and her plain cloths too showed her curvy body.

Goddess Matarani had a devotee whose name was Sarita, Sarita worshiped Matarani day and night.  Matarani cared for all her devotees, especially Sarita, whom the goddess considered her daughter.  Sarita used to come to the temple every day to seek the blessings of Devi.  At times Sarita's husband Rao also used to come to the temple with Sarita.  Rao was mesmerized by the beauty of priestess and his beauty aroused sexual excitement in Rao's body.
indian_hindu_devi_goddess_is_so_voluptuous_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mpx.jpg
indian_hindu_devi_goddess_is_so_voluptuous_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mpx.jpg (216.98 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
As a priestess, Matarani did not have her trident, due to which he did not have his powers.  Enchanted by the beautiful form of pristess, Rao started coming to the temple every day and started talking to Pristess with some excuse.  Devi had very few powers as a priestess, because of this she could not know what the real intention of Rao was and she started trusting the Rao.  Rao wanted to subdue the beautiful shapely  Priestess by doing anything.  Rao did not know that this priestess is actually a powerful goddess.  One day Rao went to a powerful Aghori whose name was Bhairav ​​and he told to the Aghori that he wants to subdue the priestess. Aghori immediately walked towards the temple with  Rao and upon reaching the temple  Aghori Bhairava was left stunned.
is_he_going_to_rape_this_indian_goddess_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mol.jpg
is_he_going_to_rape_this_indian_goddess_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mol.jpg (309.26 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
Aghori Bhairava was very powerful die to his black magic powers and upon seeing the priestess, he understood that this beautiful woman is actually the Goddess Matarani. Seeing that beautiful goddess, Bhairava's genitals became harf and he started thinking about capturing the goddess by taking her powers.  Aghori could see with his divine eyes that this goddess is extremely powerful and cannot be defeated so easily.  Aghori goes back to his camp and he also calls Rao there.  Aghori tells Rao all the truth and tells her that this beautiful priestess is none other than Goddess Matarani herself.

Aghori telss Rao that every powerful goddess has some weakness and he will find her weakness in order to subdue this beautiful goddess.  Aghori starts meditation and invokes the Evil God Paapraja to understand the weakness of the Goddess. The Paapraja tells Aghori that Goddess has all her powers in her trishul and if somehow the trident of that goddess is taken from her, then the goddess will become powerless.  The Paapraja tells him that separating her trident from the Goddess is not an easy task and that if the Goddess realizes his intention, she will end Aghori and Rao life's in seconds.  Further, the Paapraja gibes a suggestion, he says that Matarani has unwavering faith in Rao's wife i.e. Sarita and that the goddess can be trapped by taking advantage of trust she has on Sarita.

The Paapraja tells Aghori that the goddess 8n her priestess alter ego, does not have her divine powers because she does not have her trident in her hand.  The Paapraja states that all the powers of the Asuras were imprisoned in a black stone in the mythological period and in today's time this black stone is more powerful than the powers of Goddess Matarani.  If this black stone is placed in front of the beautiful Matarani, then the Paapraja assures that the goddess will lose all her powers, the Goddess will start to suffer in pain under the effects of that black stone.   God of sin Paapraja tells Bhairava the path to bring that black stone and also warns that Bhairava should not face the goddess by taking the black stone  to Devi's temple because  devotees of the Goddess will protect that goddess there.  The God of Sin states that Sarita can be used to bring the beautiful Goddess away from the temple because the Goddess believes in Sarita.

After this, Bhairava gets up from meditation and tells Rao that he will have to bring that beautiful priestess to a secluded place far away from the temple.  If Rao could bring that goddess somewhere far away in seclusion, Bhairav assures that he will take away all the powers of that goddess and make that beautiful goddess a sex slave of Rao.  Soon after, Bhairava goes to take the black stone and Rao goes to his house.  After reaching home, Rao tells his wife Sarita that he has bought a new land and wants Sarita to invite the temple priestess to do a muhurat prayer of that land.
beautiful_indian_devi_goddess_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mjt.jpg
beautiful_indian_devi_goddess_by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mjt.jpg (304.1 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
Sarita goes to the temple and sits near beautiful priestess. She says "My dear priestess, My husband has bought a land at some distance from the village and we want you to please worship for us at that new land. I and my husband Rao will be  very much  Be grateful, please do not refuse. " Divinely beautiful Priestess says smilingly" Daughter Sarita I have given my life to the service of Devi Matarani and I do not go out of this temple. You too please do not embarrass me by calling me out of the temple. "  In fact, priestess hesitated to go out of the temple as she knew that many sinful Aghoris outside are ready for her to snatch her powers from her sexy body.  The goddess knew that in Kalyuga, her powers have reduced and the powers of sin have increased greatly, in such a situation, she did not want to go out of the temple and face evil powers.

Sarita's started crying,  eyes were filled with tears after hearing refusal from priestess to come to the Muhurta Prayer and she says"If you will not come then my husband and I will not do the prayer for the land and will stop coming to this temple."

Seeing the tears in the eyes of her devotee Sarita, the Goddess Matarani was upset and Priestess said yes to come to the Prayer.  But Goddess Matarani had no realization that this was the biggest mistake of her life and that powerful Aghori Bhairava would wreak havoc on that beautiful goddess with the evil black stone.

The next day in the morning Priestess comes very  far away from the village with Rao and Sarita in her usual plain clothes.  Because the goddess does not have her trident with her, due to this the beautiful goddess did not know what trouble Rao was going to put her in.  Upon reaching the place of worship, Priestess sits on a large stone and prepares for the Prayer.

Suddenly Bhairava comes there and the Goddess gets terrorized upon seeing him. Goddess knew who Bhairav was and she also knew that he was very powerful and could defeat her with his black magic powers.  Devi could not understand how this Aghori reached here because she had full faith in Sarita and Rao.  Devi wanted to run away from there but could not understand how and what she would explain to Rao and Sarita.  The Goddess could not reveal her true identity to any human being.

Bhairava laughs loudly and says to Priestess  "What happened, Priestess ji, why do you feel so nervous? Is everything alright? With trembling lips shocked eyes and dripping sweat, you look and feel very hot?"  Priesyess was really very nervous, in a way she was trapped, because without her powerful trident she could not face Bhairava and she could not even come in front of her devotees in her true identity

.Poojaran asks Rao "Have you called him here? You also know that these are sinful Aghoris who work to spread the spirit of evil".  Rao speaks of Bhairava and smiles "dear priestess  he is my childhood friend and I invited him to prayer!"

The goddess was very powerful and arrogant, confident of her powers, but she was willing not to attack too many Aghoris at once.  Bhairava was patiently waiting for the goddess to sit for the Prayer, he knew that once the goddess started the Prayer, she would not be able to leave from there till the prayer was over,  according to the rules of Hindus.
beautiful_indian_goddess_rachana__by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mcn.jpg
beautiful_indian_goddess_rachana__by_goddesses_of_earth_deh9mcn.jpg (411.69 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
Goddess sits cross legged on the ground along with Rao & Aghori Bhairav and as she begins the ritual of worship, the two wicked evil men stand up and throw a supremely powerful black stone into the goddess's lap.  As soon as that black stone falls on the priestess, she sighs in agony "Aaaahhhhhhhhh! It cannot be ohhhhhhh!, what should I do now, ooohhhhhhh Sarita protect me."

Bhairav ​​and Rao start laughing loudly and evily,  Bhairava speaks "What happened Devi? Isllare you in some sort of pain? I know this black stone will destroy your powers and caise you unbearable pain, if you want this black stone is taken away from you, then reveal your true identity to us, otherwise keep suffering from this unbearable pain. "

Devi was in extreme pain, she knew that she was trapped by these sinners and she also knew that without her trident she would remain helpless and suffer in pain.  The beautiful goddess had no choice but to expose her divine form, but she knew that even her mighty trident cannot stand in front of the black powers of that black stone!  In her true form, the goddess looked extremely infatuated and seductive, her agony adding to her sexyness.

When Devi realizes that even with all her powers she cannot face this black stone, her eyes had tears, the beautiful Devi realizes that she is now completely defeated.  "Sarita helppp meeee, throw this black stone away from meeee. Aaaaahhhh As long as this black stone stays near me, I will be powerless and will suffer in such pain ..... aaaaah, Rao I considered you a good person but you   Betrayed me, together with this Aghori, you took away my powers, I will destroy you and this Bhairav. "

Bhairava stands behind the goddess and holds the goddess's hair and pulls her up, making the goddess stand on her feet "You will destroy me, hahaha, first protect yourself sexy goddess."  Saying this, Bhairav ​​lifts the black stone from the ground and presses on the stomach of the goddess.

As soon as evil rock touches the delicate skin of beautiful goddess, she feels tremendous seering pain, she feels as if someone has put a burning wood on her stomach "Aaaahhhhh, nooooooo I will die, let me goooo, sinner, and  I am suffering."  Can not bear this pain, aaahhhh, someone protect me, this black stone will kill my life. "

Aghori gets seduced by the beauty and  when she sees Matarani in so helplessness and Devi's helpless beautiful curvy body takes her to the gateway of sex, "Goddess I will put an end to your pain if you accept one thing of mine, I want you to  Lie naked in ground in front of us "

The goddess was in unbearable pain but she got very angry on hearing such a dirty talk of Bhairava and spit on Bhairava "evil sinners, whatever you do but will never be able to gain control over  my body, you can take away my powers.  But I will not hand over my body to you even if you kill me. "  Goddess Matarani was very nervous from inside,  shw never thought in her life that two ordinary human beings would together make such a situation for her.

"I knew Goddess that you  would not give me your body willingly, but have you ever thought that how much this black stone will hurt your milky breasts if I put this black stone between your milky breasts!"  Hearing this, Devi's senses freezed, her eyes were wide open and her breath stopped "No no! You can't do this to me, the skin of my breasts is very soft and I will not be able to tolerate so much pain. Have mercy on me, Bhairav. "

Goddess count not finish her mercy speech,  Bhairav ​​stuck the black stone between the two mammals of the goddess, that stone got stuck in the goddess's blouse between her two breasts.  As soon as the goddess realized that the black stone was in between her breasts, her chest burned and she suffered unbearable pain, the goddess shouted like a cow whose tail had been cut off.  "Bhairava! What have you done, it is very painful. Aaaahhhhhhhhh, what I do now, this pain will take my life. Have mercy on meeeee, Bhairav, remove this stone from my breasts, oh oh Rao, you do something, this sinner Bhairav ​​is destroying me. "

The goddess falls on her ass and tries to reach towards her trident which was lying on the ground, the goddess feels that if her trident was in her hand then maybe her suffering will reduced a bit but before that the goddess icould reach her trident , Bhairav ​​picks up his trident and throws it away two pieces.  Seeing the destruction of her powers in front of her eyes, the goddess cries out "Bastard you destroyed me, why are you doing this, I was living quietly in my temple, what will I do now? Now you have finished my powers permanently. I beg you, pls end by suffering free from this pain, I will never come in your way, just let me go from here. Aaaahhhhhh "

The goddess tries to remove the stone by putting her hands between her breasts, but as soon as she touches the stone with her hands, the hands of the goddess are also burnt and the goddess is unable to hold the stone.  "Rao help me aaaahhhhh."

Rao laughs loudly and says Bhairava "Why don't we remove the sari of this goddess and reveal her genitals. If this goddess wants to keep her breasts hidden, why don't we enjoy her lower organs"

Saying this, Rao starts pulling the sari of the goddess. Bhairav ​​also grabs one edge of Devi's sari and takes it. Goddess Matarani is terrified, panic can be seen on her face, she forgets in nervousness that even if she will strip her breasts, even then Bhairav ​​and Rao will rape her vagina, fearing goddess removes her bustier her sacre blouse.  Aghori and Rao were mesmerized to see her milky smooth breasts, Goddess was half naked with her curvy tits naked for the first time in front of a human.  "Sinners, you have forced me, I curse you that one day you will be destroyed."  Saying this, the goddess tries to cover her breasts with her hands.

Seeing the most beautiful goddess of the universe in such a helpless and naked position, Bhairav ​​and Rao's penis gets erect.  The goddess was half naked but her crown was still on her head.  Rao tries to take the crown of the goddess, but Bhairava stops him and says "stop! Rao leave her crown on her beautiful head, when we will rape this goddess, then her crowned face should remind is that we are  fucking a beautiful goddess who was once very powerful and aerrogant"

"Goddess, if you want to protect your genitals from the agony of this black stone, then take off your saree. I am telling you that If I take this saree forcefully, then I will penetrate your vagina with this black stone" Bhairava threatens Devi with a loud voice, Devi Matarani lowers her saree  Out of fear, she stands completely naked except her crown in front of both of them.  Devi's one hand tries to cover her breasts and the other hand covers her lower genitals.

Seeing Goddess of their dreams completely nude, Bhairav ​​and Rao also take off their clothes and get closer to the goddess.  Rao was very much pleased with the suffering of the goddess, he touches the black stone on the goddess's pussy, causing the goddess to scream in agony and fall on her ass massaging her crotch with both her hands trying to reduce her misery.  After that both the wicked  evil men, grab the legs of beautiful goddess and dominate her body. Bhairav claims Devi Matarani's pussy and Rao enters her ass. they keep fucking the powerless and helpless goddess for hours, till exploding Thier sperm inside Goddess's love holes.   When both achieve ecstasy, after that they put that black stone in the goddess's vagina causing her to scream her lungs out in sexual agony and run away from there.

Naked Devi, who had become completely powerless by now, continues to suffer in excruciating pain and dies after a long deathly torturous pain in her genitals.
Damselbinder

Given that this story veers into outright snuff territory, this subforum is not the right place for it. It should be posted in the dungeon, where more hardcore stories are posted.
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

nice story
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I will move it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Darkseid2022
Neophyte
Neophyte

I want to reboot this story and want more domination and torture of indian goddesses, not only durga, but also kali, laxmi, sita, radha, saraswati, Doupadi, nagin, great indian queens,
Just imagine like kryptonite dildos, if we harness black stone dildos and using this we can torture more and more, just imagine laxmi is daughter of durga, and laxmi is tortured, raped, broken by kali rakshas and his wife, now broken laxmi is brainwashed to fuck her mother ( Durga's )ass with black stone dildo of 09 inch, and injected black liquid to her ass, and pussy, black liquid is like formic acids, , same time kali is anally raped by black horses, and forced milked,

Sita is tortured and raped in front of her sons luv and kush, later kali corrupt them, now they are tortured and raped their mom sita and both are fuck her holes with black ⚫.
Radha is milked like a cow, and she is brutally anally penetrated by kali's daughter and wife.

Doupadi and others wifes of psndavas are used as hcows and sex slaves.

All nagin( nagkanyas) are brutally raped, tortured and milked, they are used as a prostitutes.

Devi saraswati ( goddess of wisdom) is tortured, fucked and abuse by kali rakshas little sons and daughters, they insert pens, pencils in black liquid and later it is inserted to Davi's Pisshole, black liquid is used as inks and they write abusive words on her boobs, and all bodies, she is tied in x pose and cry 😭😭😭 due to immense pain of black liquid, her boobs are attached with
Suction pumps and heavily milked by little sons and daughters of kali rakshas, she crying and screaming,,
Continue___
nicholasng
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCceqGu-GSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNhg-6y6yQ&t=18s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigahen:_Nagina_Part_II

too bad it is in |hindi withj no subtitles

sridevi was a very beautiful woman and apt dancer seductress.rip beloved fromn part of MAURITIUS ISLAND

i love it when neelam uses her powers in front of garak nath before being subdued
nicholasng
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

can you translate the parting dialgoue neelam imparts just beingi being captkive?just before she loses her powers i mean
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey you guys from India and Mauritius, I know this isn't quite on your level of peril since we are PG-13, but our series has three Indian and South Asian characters in tight and shiny spandex that you might want to check out at http://www.heroineburgh.com . Since there are very few characters with these ethnic and cultural backgrounds in any other superheroine series (although recently there have been Jinx in Titans and Fast Track in Flash) I thought it might be of some interest.

1) Dr. Maitreyi "Marty" Gupta, a genetic biologist at the University of Pittsburgh, who has been portrayed by actresses Shani and Nupur.
Her superheroine identity is Arogya the Healer, with the basic powers of the ayurvedic god Dhanvantari (equivalent to the Greek Aesculapius).
She has the ability to alter biological tissue which enables her to heal wounds or to harm someone by causing them pain.
You can find her in Heroineburgh Episodes 11, 15, 17, 18 and 20, and in Heroineburgh Comics Issue 2.
Arogya by Jason Wright.png
Arogya by Jason Wright.png (98.79 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
arogya_at_big_apple_comic_con_jul_2021 (1).jpg
arogya_at_big_apple_comic_con_jul_2021 (1).jpg (122.69 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
2) Dr. Kalima Balakrishnan, an extraterrestrial geologist who owns a rocks-and-minerals store, and has been portrayed by actresses Anna and Sana.
Her supervillainess identity is Kaliyuga the Destroyer, with the power to shoot force blasts which makes things break apart and explode.
She also has super-strength. So you might compare her to an incarnation of Vishnu the Destroyer.
Because she was spurned both in love and employment, she is very bitter and vengeful, and she enjoys destroying property and killing people.
You can find her in Heroineburgh Episodes 15, 17, and 21. She will also debut in Heroineburgh Comics Issue 4 later this year.
Kaliyuga-541x1024.png
Kaliyuga-541x1024.png (341.1 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
kaliyuga full body.jpg
kaliyuga full body.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
3) Dr. Sarah Pentini, a rogue herpetologist who was fired from the Pittsburgh Zoo for illegal experiments with snake venom, who has been portrayed by actresses Sarah, Olivia, and now Jessica B.
Her supervillainess identity is Serpenta the Snake Woman, and she is indeed a Nagkanya.
Due to our latest actress Jessica B taking over the part, she has also been retconned as being Southeast Asian (Indonesian), and refers to herself as a Naga goddess. Her powers include superhuman speed and agility, a venomous bite and a hypnotic stare, both of which allow her to put a victim under mind control. You can find her in Heroineburgh Episodes 9, 18 and 21, and in Heroineburgh Comics Issue 1.
Serpenta-539x1024.png
Serpenta-539x1024.png (348.92 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
serpenta front.jpg
serpenta front.jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 3132 times