Wonder Woman Betrayed and Destroyed, Part - 3

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Story Name - Wonder Woman Beatrayed and Destroyed, Part-3

Author - WonderWomanDoom
Author Contact - [email protected]

I loved wonder woman TV series a lot and I get seduced whenever I see Lynda carter in that tight and revealing costume. She is my inspiration behind this story.
download_20210505_152833.jpg
download_20210505_152833.jpg (197.48 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
About Milkanite Fantasy - Milkanite is a green colored deadly radioactive substance for wonder woman, it emits radiations which effects wonder womans' Aphrodite genes and turns her sexually aroused. Sexual arousal leads wonder woman to lose her powers, as such milkanite radiations were a double trap for our Lynda carter wonder woman - it aroused her

beyond her control, prolonged exposure could force her to orgasm and it could also make her powerless. And, if milkanite was touched to wonder womans' skin, it kind of burn her skin. Wonder woman feels tremendous agony at the spot where it touches her and the pain persists till is touched to her bare skin.

Story Continues...

Dick was still inside diana's apartment after wonder woman jumped out of the apartment and he was waiting for Diana to return. After around 30 minutes the door brll rang and dick opened the gate of Diana's apartment expecting gorgeous Daina Prince. Beautiful Diana Prince was standing on the gate smiling she greeted dick and came inside her apartment and asked sweetly " hey Dick, how was your day?" After that she sat on the couch and started to remove her long boots. Wonder Woman had instructed dick not to reveal what happened to her to anybody and dick did not know sofa that Diana and Wonder Woman were the same person. So dick did not tell anything to Wonder Woman and simply replied " nothing special mam I studied really hard in your absence."

Diana expected that dick would tell her something about meeting Wonder Woman and how he helped her but he did not this increased her trust over dick.

Diana look that dick and smiled " that's great dick, you are a good boy". As Diana tries to stand on her feet after removing her shoes, a searing pain hits her in her vagina and she falls back on the sofa
gasping for air, a loud moan "uuuummmmmm" leaves from her red ruby lips. Diana realises that although that dreaded dildo has been removed from her genitals but her crotch is still sore.

Dick rushes towards Diana " are you alright Diana? " He asks with urgency. Diana looks at him with her deep blue eyes " I am alright dick , this morning I feel of the stairs due to which my leg is a bit hurt, but I will be alright in Some time." Diana further adds " dick, I think you should leave now it's very late, take SomE rest dear".

Dick leaves wondering what happened to Diana prince. He could not forget the way he helpled Wonder Woman, her exposed genitals and helplessness played with his mind and he masturbated thrice thinking of Wonder woman's sexy body. He wanted to take revenge from wonder woman and wanted to destroy her with the milkanite dildo, next morning he located the dildo and took the milkanite rock in his possession for future use against wonder woman.

Additionally dick installed secret cameras everywhere inside Diana's apartment so that he could know when his dream Goddess wonder woman visits Diana again. He was curious to see wonder woman again that's why he started watching Diana's apartment all day and night through his secret cameras.

One night dick was studying at diana's apartment when suddenly news of a huge fire at a nearby departmental store broke. As soon as Diana came to know about the news dick noticed that she went restless.

Diana tells to dick that she needs to use her bathroom and she will be back in some time and she leaves hurriedly. After around 15 minutes Diana returns and starts teaching Dick again. Dick noticed that she was sweating perfusely and her heartbeat was also very fast as her breasts were pumping very fast, it appeared like if she had been coming out of some aerobics session. Dick did not ask any question from Diana and left after the class.

At night he was reviewing the today's footage of Diana's apartment, he was shocked as well excited to see how Diana transformed to wonder woman and jumped from her apartment window to save the people from fire at departmental store. After about 15 minutes sexy wonder woman cam in from the same window and transformed back to Diana. Dick could not hold his excitement, he knew he had wonder woman in his grip now. He knows her darkes secret, he has milkanite and on top of that Diana a.k.a wonder woman trusts her completely. Dick now wanted to extract revenge from wonder wan for the execution of his father kingpin.

Next evening when he visited Diana's apartment, he saw Diana wearing a thigh revealing high slit dress. She was sitting cross legged waiting from him. Dick wanted to discuss about wonder woman with Diana so after 40 minutes in to the class he started with " you know Diana around 1 month back you had promised to me that I would get to meet wonder womans, but alas I am yet to meet my Goddess". Diana smiles " dick, wonder woman has been really very busy all these days. She has been fighting many criminals who are all after her life, why do you want to meet her by the way?" Diana smiles naughtily at Dick.

Dick sees the opportunity as Diana was getting cocky " Ma'am, every boy would want to meet Wonder Woman. She is such beautiful sweet looking superheroine.". Diana laughs and adds " you just find her sweet...not sexyyy" she smirks.

Dick replys " Of course I find her very attractive, who would not get attracted to a woman who is exceptionally good looking and wears such revealing costume." Diana I have a question " why do wonder woman wear such revealing costume and roams around half naked?" He asks innocently. Coming that from a young boy, Diana hesitated to answer" ummmm, dick you see wonder woman is a superheroine and she has to fight criminals physically, so her costume helps her in free moment of her legs and arms, i.e. her costume helps her to fight more efficiently. It also helps her to seduce villains, you must have heared that a seduced horny man can use only 50% of his wisdom." To it dick smiles and speaks " once I meet my Goddess, I would tell her that apart from seducing villains, her costume gives sleepless nights to many young men like me." Listening to this Diana laughs loudly and they both start smiling at each other.

"Diana I have a request for wonder woman, will you pass this to her pls." Diana listen empathetically and reverts " tell me dick". Dick adds" I have a very poor frien named Roger and he is suffering from avrare heart disease that is about to take his life any time. He is a big time fan of wonder woman and wants to see her on e before he collapses." Diana wnt sad to listen to this and goddess of beauty spoke " Wonder Woman will definitely go to meeting just tell me his address I will ask her to go and see this boy". Dick adds " Diana there is a problem, he lives at a distant abandoned house located at a village with no nearby homes so I can take you there, but there is not specific address as such." Diana smiles " is this your plan of meeting wonder woman?' dick reverts with an honest face" No Diana, you tell her that if she does not meet Roger there she would be free to punish me." Diana takes Dick's hand in her own hand and speaks with compassion " how can your goddess punish her saviour? Yes dick, wonder woman told me everything how you saved her life that night..if you were not there wonder woman could have died due to that painful agony in her genitals" Diana kisses dick on her forehead " Dick , wonder woman loves you like her own son or maybe younger brother and she trusts you completely" sexy and beautiful goddess who was about to be betrayed adds " dick I will give my car to wonder woman tomorrow evening and she will pick you from the basement where I park my car. I hope your friend will be really happy to meet his superheroine."

Dick could not hold his excitement and he smiles " thanks Diana, I am so thankful to you and I shall always remain thankful to you". He kissed her back on her forehead and left.

Wonder woman had some a very big mistake by placing her trust on Dick who was about to misuse her love for him by torturing the goddess with the milkanite dildo in his possession. Wonder woman did not know tha Roger and Dick were actually brothers, both of them had planned this to destroy wonder woman.

Next day in the evening, Dick went to Diana's car parking expecting wonder woman there. He got excited to see wonder woman therein her full costumer including her Cape. She was looking an absolute goddess with perfect milky thighs and breasts in her tight revealing costume. Dick went straight to wonder woman and greeted her with a hi. Wonder woman smiled stunningly " last time you saved my life Dick, I am alive because of you. Thanks for everything, I hope you are happy to see me". She smiles. " Wonder woman you are so beautiful in real life, your pictures don't do justice to your beautiful face". Wonder woman reverts " just my face, Diana told me how my costume gives you sleepless nights" she laughs. Dick blushes and his face turns red she slips the situation " shall I keep my bag on the back seat" wonder woman reverts " yes pls". Goddess was not aware that dick was carrying her doom that milkanite dildo with him inside a lead container that stopped it's radiations from leaking out of his bag.

Wonder woman sits inside the car on the driver seat and Dick sits besides her on the passenger seat. As wonder woman drives looking straight on the road he keeps glancing at her perfect thighs, blue tight crotch and her perfect milky breasts. His penis went alarmingly erect and it could explode anytime. As wonder woman looks at him in between Dick tries to cover his crotch with his hand so as to hide his erection. Wonder woman notices this 2-3 times and she finally speaks smiling " Don't be embarrassed Dick, I understand your male hormones are getting excited by my beauty. Don't worry I trust you completely."

Dick takes wonder woman inside a jungle, very far away from the human population. Roger was waiting for his prize. Both brothers would fuck her mad and after raping the beautiful Goddess they will also torture her with the milkanite dildo. To add humiliation to her agony evil brothers were planning to do a live telecast of Wonder Woman's sexually debauchery.

TO BE CONTINUED!
download_20210505_152839.jpg
download_20210505_152839.jpg (414.63 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
grunt1984
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Great chapter