Heroineburgh related cosplay and projects

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
shevek
Producer
Producer

Starting an ongoing thread in this subforum.

This thread will contain Heroineburgh actresses who also do various cosplays and acting projects.
And at some point we also hope to feature cosplayers who dress up as Heroineburgh characters!

But for now let's start with the amazing Alicia. She is the actress who portrays the slinky sexy supervillainess Sintilla in Heroineburgh.

Here is Alicia cosplaying Octavia from The 100!

And here is Alicia appearing on the cover of Ted Sikora's Bloom #1 comic as his psychedelic supervillainess Regina (a dancer
with symbols all over her body which come to life and create various powers for her).

Alicia cosplaying as The Bride from Kill Bill during a photo shoot for a store called Spotlight Costumes.

Alicia as what if Pam Grier played Wonder Woman in the 1970s

Last edited by shevek 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

A new photo set of Alicia (aka Sintilla of Heroineburgh) as Storm!

Courtesy of Spotlight Costumes and photographer Ronald C Thompson. Enjoy!
alicia as storm 9.jpg
alicia as storm 9.jpg (138.1 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
alicia as storm 5.jpg
alicia as storm 5.jpg (105.86 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
alicia as storm 4.jpg
alicia as storm 4.jpg (164.41 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
alicia as storm 3.jpg
alicia as storm 3.jpg (143.14 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
alicia as storm.jpg
alicia as storm.jpg (55.64 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
alicia as storm 6.jpg
alicia as storm 6.jpg (139.12 KiB) Viewed 65757 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yes, I know it's all been Alicia so far. She's hella busy, what we can we say?
Here she is again, in several different costumes in a brand new video by Pittsburgh rapper Make The Mural:

And here she is cosplaying as Regina on two variant covers of Ted Sikora's BLOOM #1 (on the Akron-based Hero Tomorrow Comics)
alicia bloom 1.jpg
alicia bloom 1.jpg (80.91 KiB) Viewed 65702 times
alicia bloom 2.jpg
alicia bloom 2.jpg (50.17 KiB) Viewed 65702 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Our lovely actress Bridget, who plays Arctica, just appeared in a short film called "Social Media Rehab"
about a therapy session leader who gets unexpectedly catfished by some millennial stereotypes.
Bridget plays an ethereal artsy-fartsy girl.
Filmed in scenic Carnegie, PA right outside Pittsburgh. Enjoy!

shevek
Producer
Producer

And now it's the turn of the lovely Emily! (who plays Fianna)

On St Patrick's Day she posted her own Irish greeting wearing the Fianna mask.
emily fianna mask.jpg
emily fianna mask.jpg (236.29 KiB) Viewed 65626 times
And she just uploaded a short digital Western clip, costumed in the spirit of Wynonna Earp.
Written and directed by Emily.
It's always high noon somewhere, pardner!

xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I enjoy your work and your models but there has never been a chloro scene or an OTS that I can remember. Are you going to incorporate any of those into recent works?
shevek
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
I enjoy your work and your models but there has never been a chloro scene or an OTS that I can remember. Are you going to incorporate any of those into recent works?
Hi xxxwarriorxxx, thanks for your question!

We don't have any OTS scenes because nobody except Ben (who plays Drake, and is somewhat of a bodybuilder) is strong enough to carry anyone over their shoulder. We do have a brief scene in EP14 where Red Gina carries the body of a henchman she just killed,'and then tosses him on the floor. That's the closest we get.

However, we do have some chloro or chloro-style knockout scenes, mainly in EP11 (between Chlorina and Arogya) and EP 14 (between Drake/Vaporia and Red Gina). In EP18 Chlorina uses her gas to briefly mind-control Vendetta, and in our upcoming EP19, Dyna will be using knockout gas to neutralize Sintilla's clairvoyant powers.

I think rather than using too many obvious simple chloroform scenes, we prefer to create characters who represent the concept of knockout or mind-control. Chlorina is really a human chloroform machine (we got the idea from Chloroformaster in Empowered), and characters like Pagliaccia, Mesmera and Serpenta embody different types of mind-control.

Thanks for asking! And here is a short film that our wonderful actress Mauricia (who plays Vendetta) is in, from back in 2017.
She is not the main character, she doesn't have any lines and only appears for a short time, but she plays a stern music teacher, starting at 1:05.

Now back to the lovely Alicia cosplay cavalcade.

Here she is as Lt Uhura. DaJinx, if you are reading this, I think Alicia might be open to the idea of being in a Star Trek fetish
video. If you're interested, I'd be happy to make the connection for you.
alicia uhura 1.jpg
alicia uhura 1.jpg (140.23 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
alicia uhura 3.jpg
alicia uhura 3.jpg (92.08 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
alicia uhura 4.jpg
alicia uhura 4.jpg (151.48 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
Here is Alicia as Tura Satana from Faster Pussycat Kill Kill. Nice Russ Meyer tribute.
alicia faster pussycat.jpg
alicia faster pussycat.jpg (53.84 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
And finally, here she is as the Pink Power Ranger. Unfortunately I think they missed the mark on this one - the costume should be much tighter. But she works what she's got.
alicia power ranger 2.jpg
alicia power ranger 2.jpg (178.56 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
alicia power ranger 3.jpg
alicia power ranger 3.jpg (255.21 KiB) Viewed 65528 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Some of you might be aware that as well as its SHIP influences and general superheroine/comics background, Heroineburgh grew out of the music scene in Pittsburgh, and several of the first group of heroines are members of various local rock bands.

One of our long-running and most talented actresses is Steph W, who has played the villainess Dysphoria since EP8 and will again be appearing in upcoming EP19. She always looks incredible in her costume and is really on point every time with applying her 'cracked face' makeup for the shoots.

But in addition to having other amazing skills like flying jet airliners (she was a pilot for Republic Airlines for quite a while), she is also the singer and guitarist in a rock band, which has lots of 90s influences (so if you like Hole and The Breeders, you're on the right track to enjoying their music), called Murder for Girls.

A couple weeks back, my friend Marvin (from The Edge comics) and I did a shoot for MFG in and around their practice space. It involved spinning a camera around at medium speed while they playing their song "Star", and also lots of interstitials focusing on items in the practice space (such as the show flyers, e.g. the Shonen Knife concerts I set up for them in the opening slot), and entrance and exit scene where they walk through the facility. Those will be added to the final cut (Steph is editing the project herself).

But for now, here's about half of the meat of the actual song which Steph is working on. You can spot her, with the long dark-ish hair, doing backing vocals and playing lead guitar. Go Dysphoria!!

shevek
Producer
Producer

More cosplay shots by Alicia!

Not sure what she's supposed to be here - it might just be a general 'rocker' outfit for when she plays hostess
for a local music scene site.
alicia in rocker outfit.jpg
alicia in rocker outfit.jpg (83.05 KiB) Viewed 65457 times
Alicia doing the confident 1980s badass look...she describes this one as influenced by both Ripley and Sarah Connor.
alicia ripley.jpg
alicia ripley.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 65457 times
And here are a couple nice photos of Sheryland, who plays Panthyra in our series. She is a big fan of Brazilian culture and dance (she teaches and performs samba) and can be found dressing up in Carnaval outfits, apparently along the Allegheny River.
sheryland.jpg
sheryland.jpg (310.43 KiB) Viewed 65457 times
sheryland 2.jpg
sheryland 2.jpg (362.11 KiB) Viewed 65457 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

One of our most talented and versatile actresses in Heroineburgh is Kristin, who has played the Lebanese superheroine Jinniyya
since the beginning, and is featured in Episode 19, out now in 2 parts.

Besides being a very expressive actress, she is also a bellydancer, cosplayer, fire-eater, majorette (in a marching band), and professional storyteller. She was the model for her boyfriend's comic book, where her character is called "Ember".
And best of all, she is in charge of an entire department of props and costumes at a university drama department.

So, overall, Kristin probably has more cosplay photos than anyone else in our production (although Alicia is rapidly catching up).
Here are some of our favorites, starting with a whole suite of different Wonder Woman outfits!

Kristin recently got her second vaxx shot dressed as Wonder Woman!
kristin wonder woman.jpg
kristin wonder woman.jpg (115.67 KiB) Viewed 65435 times
Full body photo of that outfit at the vax appointment.
kristin vax 1.jpg
kristin vax 1.jpg (89.02 KiB) Viewed 65428 times
Full pantsuit and jacket costume with amazing bustier.
kristin wonder woman best one.jpg
kristin wonder woman best one.jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 65435 times
Another version of the pantsuit costume.
kristin wonder woman 2.jpg
kristin wonder woman 2.jpg (101.32 KiB) Viewed 65435 times
Wonder Woman costume with skirt and boots.
kristin wonder woman 3.jpg
kristin wonder woman 3.jpg (95.32 KiB) Viewed 65435 times
Transformation shot...time for action!
kristin wonder woman transform.jpg
kristin wonder woman transform.jpg (78.36 KiB) Viewed 65435 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Here's some more cosplay and costumes from the busy and talented Kristin (Jinniyya from Heroineburgh).

A couple shots of Kristin playing Ember, from the Hero Corps comic book published by her boyfriend Marcel (who draws some of our heroine pinups).

Ember has fire powers, and is based directly on Kristin (Marcel's character is the main hero in the book).
kristin as ember.jpg
kristin as ember.jpg (70.05 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
kristin as ember 2.jpg
kristin as ember 2.jpg (158.28 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
Kristin as a fire-eating majorette in a local marching band. They're a great band - I've seen them perform multiple times!
kristin fire eating majorette.jpg
kristin fire eating majorette.jpg (56.52 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
Kristin in one of her many bellydancer outfits. She is a professional and has done many bellydance shows.
kristin bellydance 2.jpg
kristin bellydance 2.jpg (394.35 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
Kristin as a cute peasant girl in a local drama production.
kristin peasant girl.jpg
kristin peasant girl.jpg (299.12 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
Kristin as Miss Scarlet from the game Clue.
kristin miss scarlet.jpg
kristin miss scarlet.jpg (106.44 KiB) Viewed 65401 times
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
Hi xxxwarriorxxx, thanks for your question!

We don't have any OTS scenes because nobody except Ben (who plays Drake, and is somewhat of a bodybuilder) is strong enough to carry anyone over their shoulder. We do have a brief scene in EP14 where Red Gina carries the body of a henchman she just killed,'and then tosses him on the floor. That's the closest we get.

However, we do have some chloro or chloro-style knockout scenes, mainly in EP11 (between Chlorina and Arogya) and EP 14 (between Drake/Vaporia and Red Gina). In EP18 Chlorina uses her gas to briefly mind-control Vendetta, and in our upcoming EP19, Dyna will be using knockout gas to neutralize Sintilla's clairvoyant powers.

I think rather than using too many obvious simple chloroform scenes, we prefer to create characters who represent the concept of knockout or mind-control. Chlorina is really a human chloroform machine (we got the idea from Chloroformaster in Empowered), and characters like Pagliaccia, Mesmera and Serpenta embody different types of mind-control.

Thanks for asking! And here is a short film that our wonderful actress Mauricia (who plays Vendetta) is in, from back in 2017.
She is not the main character, she doesn't have any lines and only appears for a short time, but she plays a stern music teacher, starting at 1:05.

Now back to the lovely Alicia cosplay cavalcade.

Here she is as Lt Uhura. DaJinx, if you are reading this, I think Alicia might be open to the idea of being in a Star Trek fetish
video. If you're interested, I'd be happy to make the connection for you.

alicia uhura 1.jpg

alicia uhura 3.jpg

alicia uhura 4.jpg

Here is Alicia as Tura Satana from Faster Pussycat Kill Kill. Nice Russ Meyer tribute.

alicia faster pussycat.jpg

And finally, here she is as the Pink Power Ranger. Unfortunately I think they missed the mark on this one - the costume should be much tighter. But she works what she's got.

alicia power ranger 2.jpg

alicia power ranger 3.jpg
Alicia looks great! It's great that she's a fan of Star Trek. I'll reach out to you soon for the connection. Thanks!!!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Might have been wrong about Alicia's sadomasochistic side :)

While playing Sintilla she's not into punishing victims....but here she is modeling as Cruella and doing an amazing job of bringing enthusiasm to her cruelty. Perhaps she'll put you into a dog collar and chain...any takers? (batgirl1969?)
alicia as cruella.jpg
alicia as cruella.jpg (367.6 KiB) Viewed 65210 times
alicia as cruella 2.jpg
alicia as cruella 2.jpg (390.83 KiB) Viewed 65210 times
alicia as cruella 3.jpg
alicia as cruella 3.jpg (325.05 KiB) Viewed 65210 times
alicia as cruella 4.jpg
alicia as cruella 4.jpg (154.24 KiB) Viewed 65210 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
Might have been wrong about Alicia's sadomasochistic side :)

While playing Sintilla she's not into punishing victims....but here she is modeling as Cruella and doing an amazing job of bringing enthusiasm to her cruelty. Perhaps she'll put you into a dog collar and chain...any takers? (batgirl1969?)

alicia as cruella.jpg

alicia as cruella 2.jpg

alicia as cruella 3.jpg

alicia as cruella 4.jpg
TOTALLY!!! We could be her 4 dalmations! lol...skin tight white with black spot catsuits....or is that puppy suits?????
shevek
Producer
Producer

One of the best qualities about Kristin is that she is very down-to-earth and helpful,
with an abundant sense of humor and joie-de-vivre but still taking the role seriously.

She's also very charitable. Here is Kristin from last week, taking the time to play Wonder Woman
(alongside Catwoman & Captain Marvel) during a kids' superhero-themed event at a local boys and girls' club.
kristin and friends.jpg
kristin and friends.jpg (92.19 KiB) Viewed 65155 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Latest news from Heroineburgh-related actress doings is that Alicia's band, Venus in Furs, (she is a backup singer and dancer,
as seen in this photo to the left of lead singer Mike) will be releasing a cover of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "Relax" on Wednesday.
If they post a video to Youtube for it, I'll add the link. For now, here's the photo.
alicia in relax.jpg
alicia in relax.jpg (53.63 KiB) Viewed 64962 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Video link for the "Relax" video! Alicia is in a couple different costumes, including the one where she wears stilts.
She looks amazing as usual.

shevek
Producer
Producer

We interrupt this program for a special announcement:

Rocker chick Christina (aka Poderosa, from Heroineburgh) is the Crow Girl!

She always finds the best costumes to perform in with her band: knockout dresses, spandex pants, big 80s hair, the whole nine.

I really hope Christina wears this when her group opens a postpunk concert I'm promoting in late September. If you're near Pittsburgh and want to see her play, send me a PM and I'll put you on the list!
christina in the crow outfit.jpg
christina in the crow outfit.jpg (342.74 KiB) Viewed 64643 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Unholy moly - our incredible actress Sasaya, who plays the Satanist superheroine Hellfyra in several episodes (including the newest Episode 19 Parts 1 and 2) traveled to Ithaca, NY and did an amazing cosplay photo shoot up there.

Sasaya used her interest in ancient paganism and shamanism and general neo-primitivist attitude (she's also a fan of extreme metal like blackmetal and doom) to offer this tremendous series of photos, where she dresses up as a tribal warrior and a mysterious shamaness. Truly her persona is very appropriate for the heavy-metal Hellfyra character. Plus, she just looks stunning. Enjoy!
sasaya 1.jpg
sasaya 1.jpg (111.23 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
sasaya 2.jpg
sasaya 2.jpg (52.33 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
sasaya 3.jpg
sasaya 3.jpg (56.71 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
sasaya 5.jpg
sasaya 5.jpg (42.36 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
sasaya 6.jpg
sasaya 6.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
sasaya 7.jpg
sasaya 7.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 64214 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sasaya apparently also did an indoor shoot as a "barbarian queen" when she was in New York.
These black-and-white shots are mind-blowingly good, if a bit dark. I'm thinking that she might enjoy having her character
Hellfyra turn into a Red Sonja-style barbarian character, at least temporarily. Wheels are turning!
sasaya bnw 1.jpg
sasaya bnw 1.jpg (55.55 KiB) Viewed 64159 times
sasaya bnw 2.jpg
sasaya bnw 2.jpg (38.67 KiB) Viewed 64159 times
sasaya bnw 3.jpg
sasaya bnw 3.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 64159 times
sasay bnw 4.jpg
sasay bnw 4.jpg (50.77 KiB) Viewed 64159 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Does wearing a mind-blowing outfit in a musical or dance performance count as "cosplay"? Or is it just "costuming"?
Either way, some of our actresses are in amazing costumed adventures, so here's a look.

Sheryland, who plays Panthyra, is a big enthusiast for Brazilian culture, especially batucada, capoeira, and samba dancing.
She gives instructional classes, and has a live performance coming up on Nov 5-6 which I believe is going to incorporate
some very lithe samba movements. At least one can hope so. Here she is in a recent samba costume for her birthday wish.
sheryland samba outfit.jpg
sheryland samba outfit.jpg (83.81 KiB) Viewed 64061 times
Meanwhile, Christina, who plays Poderosa, has been returning to performing onstage with her 1980s/new-wave sounding rock
band (they play original music). Last week they opened for A Flock of Seagulls, and the performance was well received.
It's easy to see from her high energy onstage why she is also skilled at superheroine fights and dramatic acting in tight outfits.
Also surprisingly agile in stiletto heels!
christina at AFOS.jpg
christina at AFOS.jpg (470.59 KiB) Viewed 64061 times
christina at AFOS 1.jpg
christina at AFOS 1.jpg (515.28 KiB) Viewed 64061 times
christina at AFOS 4.jpg
christina at AFOS 4.jpg (364.34 KiB) Viewed 64061 times
christina at AFOS 5.jpg
christina at AFOS 5.jpg (559.33 KiB) Viewed 64061 times
christina at AFOS 6.jpg
christina at AFOS 6.jpg (83.41 KiB) Viewed 64056 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Lovely actress Nupur, who has portrayed the superheroine Arogya in several Heroineburgh episodes, is moving on to big projects - having already scored roles in productions on Netflix and Amazon. We wish her the best - but still might possibly see her next year at Big Apple Con. And you haven't seen all of her as Arogya yet: her dramatic story in Episode 20 is still to be released in early 2022!

In the meantime, here's a set of Nupur's cosplay photos as Scarlet Witch. It would be hard not to fall under her spell!

And...Christina played another show tonight with her band. Her performance costumes are unbelievable!
christina at the record store.jpg
christina at the record store.jpg (190.66 KiB) Viewed 63916 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

After being Vendetta on Friday...Mauricia returns to Steel City Con on Sunday as Black Canary.
IMG_4249.JPG
IMG_4249.JPG (7.19 MiB) Viewed 63708 times
Meanwhile, Alicia (Sintilla) crosses over yet again to Ted Sikora's Hero Tomorrow universe in Cleveland, where she portrays the
character 'Regina' (a mystical dancer with a killing streak) on a variant cover for the Bloom #4 issue.
alicia bloom.jpg
alicia bloom.jpg (116.64 KiB) Viewed 63708 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for doing this. You're one of the only people who actively contributes.
shevek
Producer
Producer

And now Heroineburgh actresses have a new addition to our list of Netflix appearances!

A while back, the Netflix series Archive 81 filmed entirely in Pittsburgh. It's about a filmmaker who is investigating a blood-sacrifice cult using old movie footage of the cult's rituals.

In Season 1 Episode 7 of Archive 81, there is a throwback scene to the 1920s where the cult-leader hostess is holding a flapper party for the oncoming arrival of a comet, to which she will sacrifice an innocent victim to bring an other-dimensional demon into our universe. During the party, a full band of local (Pittsburgh-based) musicians plays some old-time swing music...and our lovely multi-talented actress Erika (who plays Spectrina and Dark Spectra) is part of the band!!

Erika is an amazing musician in several local bands, but here she uses her unique talent playing the musical saw (if you didn't see it, you would think it was the sound of a theremin). Erika can first be seen at 30:45..and then later on in the party scene starting at 34:24, the band plays a composition called "Other World" where she plays a prominent solo on musical saw!

Here are a couple stills of Erika from the episode. If you have Netflix, check it out!

Right after 30:45, here's a very clear still of Erika (lower left) in her elegant black dress and black gloves.
erika playing musical saw in archive 81 2.jpg
erika playing musical saw in archive 81 2.jpg (112.87 KiB) Viewed 63574 times
Shortly after 34:24, we see a full-body shot of Erika playing the musical saw in the middle of the screen! Unfortunately, she and the band are in the background, while the main characters are in focus. But that is to be expected. The band members apparently did *not* get IMDB credits in this episode. They're not anywhere in the end credits, either. I'll try to find out from Erika about that.
erika playing musical saw in archive 81.jpg
erika playing musical saw in archive 81.jpg (86.39 KiB) Viewed 63574 times
Erika's appearance in Custom #3 will be launched very soon on our website!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Now proud to announce that the Netflix horror series Archive 81 (filmed in Pittsburgh) can now be officially known as the TV show with the most Heroineburgh actresses!

Not only was Erika (Spectrina/Dark Spectra) in Episode 7, but also Nupur (Arogya the Healer) played a part in Episode 2!
She was one of the many tenants of the Visser Building who were participating in a weird pagan ritual in the "community room".

Here's the only close-up of the lovely Nupur:
nupur in archive 81 still 1.jpg
nupur in archive 81 still 1.jpg (78.42 KiB) Viewed 63452 times
And then here's a wider shot of her in the congregation (she's in the green sweater on the aisle near the middle).
nupur in archive 81 still 2.jpg
nupur in archive 81 still 2.jpg (120.73 KiB) Viewed 63452 times
We wish her the best, as she's about to soon add her third IMDB credit for appearing in another Netflix series as well!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Alicia (aka sneaky superthief Sintilla) is back at it again, doing gorgeous things with panache, flair and retro style!

This past weekend, she was a showgirl (not named Lola) in a jazz revue performance headlined by Mandy, the actress who plays
corporate mogul Olivia Queen (Quingpin) in our series. She looks absolutely exquisite!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch that performance, because it was far out in the suburbs, and I was attending four other events
in the city that night. But it looks like Alicia will also appear in a revue of black performers this Friday in a downtown gay nightclub, so I will probably attend that instead.

shevek
Producer
Producer

The rock 'n roll contingent of the Heroineburgh cast (about eight of our actresses are in local bands!) was very active this past weekend.

Christina (Poderosa) will be playing with her regular new wave-influenced band this coming Wednesday, and I'm promoting the show so I can't wait to see it. But last weekend, she made a guest appearance as singer in a band called The Guillotine Drops, and busted out another incredible stage outfit, as usual!
christina in rock mode.jpg
christina in rock mode.jpg (64.15 KiB) Viewed 63235 times
christina in rock & roll costume.png
christina in rock & roll costume.png (460.69 KiB) Viewed 63235 times
Meanwhile across town, Stephanie (Dysphoria) reworked her alt-rock quartet as a semi-acoustic three-piece when she played an opening set at the venue before the Gary Numan concert (Steph and I are both huge Numanoids - we even put together a Numan tribute in 2019). She looked so amazing in a little black dress and fishnets on stage, both singing and playing guitar! (and here's a Numan photo from the same night)

The ladies of Heroineburgh love to rock!
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg (23.55 MiB) Viewed 63235 times
IMG_4638.JPG
IMG_4638.JPG (6.21 MiB) Viewed 63235 times
THE GAZZER! (Got some of my LPs signed after the show, and bought the new one, "Intruder".)
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1021.jpg (13.8 MiB) Viewed 63235 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

I mentioned that lovely Christina (Poderosa) has a new costume for every show she plays with her band, and last night (opening for a Canadian postpunk quartet) was no exception. These are the best photos I have so far (taken by an attendee named Anthony) - he unfortunately didn't get many close-ups, but you'll get the idea.

Christina showed up for soundcheck in a beautiful tight white fabric catsuit. Then in the dressing room, she put on a black striped "half-dress" on top of it, created an elaborate new-wave coiffure with some hairspray, and put on a set of transparent high heels to complete the ensemble. She rocked it in black-and-white!

Can't wait for Steel City Con next weekend (Apr 8-10) when Christina will finally be returning on the Saturday afternoon in the full Poderosa costume. if you're in town that day, don't miss her!
christina at the actors show 2.jpg
christina at the actors show 2.jpg (208.24 KiB) Viewed 63123 times
christina at the actors show 3.jpg
christina at the actors show 3.jpg (221.58 KiB) Viewed 63123 times
christina at the actors show 4.jpg
christina at the actors show 4.jpg (218.62 KiB) Viewed 63123 times
christina at the actors show 5.jpg
christina at the actors show 5.jpg (255 KiB) Viewed 63123 times
christina at the actors show 8.jpg
christina at the actors show 8.jpg (395.78 KiB) Viewed 63109 times
christina at the actors show 10.jpg
christina at the actors show 10.jpg (281.1 KiB) Viewed 63109 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Local entertainment website First Angel Media did an awesome spotlight on multi-talented Alicia Lynn, who portrays Heroineburgh supervillainess Sintilla in her tight and shiny catsuit, and also models for cosplay covers of the intriguing Regina in the comic 'Bloom' from Ted Sikora's Hero Tomorrow Comics.

She is an actress, model, dancer, singer, stiltwalker, artist, and jewelry designer. We love Alicia: truly outrageous!
Read more about her at the link below.

https://www.firstangelmedia.com/alicia- ... d-jewelry/
alicia lynn.jpg
alicia lynn.jpg (95.39 KiB) Viewed 62973 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Here's something very fun. During the Memorial Day Parade through our neighborhood, our very talented actress Kristin (who plays
Arabic superheroine Jinniyya) led her marching band. She is the majorette in front, keeping the steps and twirling the flag, and
she looks awesome!

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend.

shevek
Producer
Producer

Been a while since we posted a Heroineburgh-related project with great costuming, so here's one.

Our statuesque actress Erika (who portrays the ruthless yet campy supervillainess, Dark Spectra) is the frontwoman for an 'eclectic art-rock quintet' which recently played a show at a local music festival.

She really likes to dress to the nines for her stage outfits (a common theme among our lovely musical heroines), and you can often find her in tight spandex outfits. Check this one out: a bit of a Lady Gaga vibe, or maybe some classic 1980s fashion like Kate Bush or Grace Jones.

Erika knows how to rock it!
erika on stage with her band.jpg
erika on stage with her band.jpg (614.25 KiB) Viewed 62683 times
erika on stage with her band 2.jpg
erika on stage with her band 2.jpg (527.01 KiB) Viewed 62683 times
Aaaaand....Alicia is back again modeling for the local costume shop. You're gonna like this Thor set!
alicia thor 1.jpg
alicia thor 1.jpg (485.35 KiB) Viewed 62671 times
alicia thor 2.jpg
alicia thor 2.jpg (114.3 KiB) Viewed 62671 times
alicia thor 3.jpg
alicia thor 3.jpg (552.15 KiB) Viewed 62671 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey Forumites!
Red Gina flexes while Vendetta looks on.jpg
Red Gina flexes while Vendetta looks on.jpg (121.91 KiB) Viewed 62594 times
I just saw Jessica (Heroineburgh's own raging Red Gina - shown above in a still from the recent Episode 20) at a local goth dance night.
For those of you unaware, she is one of our more fetish-related actresses, as she is very
involved in flesh suspension performance, which she does alongside her husband's metal/punk band.

Jessica and the band will be performing as part of a "post-apocalyptic fetish" event in New York City called "Stimulate" on Friday August 12.
It takes place at the well-established Manhattan club venue Drom (known for being the homebase for the Balkan brass scene and gypsy-punks
Gogol Bordello) and is $16.66 admission, which seems like a very fair price. Here's the Facebook event if you're interested:

Below are a couple of shots of Jessica from her suspension shows, which she picked from her band's page.
It's a rare chance to see her 'in the flesh', as it were. Let me know if anyone winds up going!
jessica suspension 1.jpg
jessica suspension 1.jpg (130.33 KiB) Viewed 62594 times
jessica suspension 2.jpg
jessica suspension 2.jpg (131.36 KiB) Viewed 62594 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Photos from the appearance by Jessica (Red Gina) with her suspension troupe in NYC this past weekend, just hanging' with her crew.

The lovely girl (Athena) you see on the right in the first photo, and in the center of the second photo, was also in a Heroineburgh episode: Episode 12, where she played the put-upon ditzy weather reporter at Channel 16 where Rosa Perez (the secret identity of Poderosa) works. We're still considering possibly giving Athena a supervillainess role in the future. She's Bulgarian, so possibly a Slavic "weather witch" persona would be appropriate.
jess and friends at nyc 1.jpeg
jess and friends at nyc 1.jpeg (202.49 KiB) Viewed 62462 times
jess and friends in nyc 2.jpeg
jess and friends in nyc 2.jpeg (214.54 KiB) Viewed 62462 times
In a couple more weeks, we'll be reporting from the opening of a new comic shop in the Pittsburgh area.
In addition to our original characters, some of our actresses will be appearing as cosplayers for Marvel and DC characters, so we'll post those photos once I get them.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Before we get to our actresses' appearances at the comic shop opening, here are some various other doings from our troupe.
Warning: some of it is quite sizzling!

Josalynn, who plays the villainess Vaporia, is an accomplished burlesquer who is not at all shy about exhibition.
Here she is at a recent performance which was quite well-attended.
josalynn burlesque 2.jpg
josalynn burlesque 2.jpg (99.68 KiB) Viewed 62406 times
Janeka, our previous Savanna (she lives too far away to shoot with us for now, but that could change in the future) has taken
to doing very hot boudoir photos with an art-minded photographer. Perhaps she may do some dominatrix gigs where she is living for now!
janeka photos 1.jpg
janeka photos 1.jpg (74.19 KiB) Viewed 62406 times
Maura, our always beautiful Etherea, just played a record release with the band that she leads (she is the bassist and lead vocalist).
And, as you can see, she is quite with child! (I think she's due in about four months). Maura will be appearing in Episode 21 when it comes out,
and if look carefully, you'll be able to see the smaller baby bump from two months back.
maura with her band.jpg
maura with her band.jpg (126.43 KiB) Viewed 62406 times
Steph, who plays Dysphoria, used to be a commercial airline pilot - she flew 747 jet planes for many years! More recently, she hasn't done much of that, but she did get back into the air last week to fly around the downtown area of Pittsburgh. Here's Steph back in the cockpit again.
steph is my copilot.jpg
steph is my copilot.jpg (329.35 KiB) Viewed 62406 times
And finally, after their experience conquering the NYC fetish scene, Jess and Athena took a vacation on the beach on that island where the horses run free. Here's what a couple of goth chicks look like in their swimmies.
jess and athena - goths at the beach.jpg
jess and athena - goths at the beach.jpg (113.27 KiB) Viewed 62406 times
Comic shop next week - see you then!
shevek
Producer
Producer

More activities by our lovely actresses from Heroineburgh.

Bridget (Arctica) went to the Heilung show with her boyfriend (sorry, guys!) and had a great time. She took lots of photos, and here are a couple.
Of course, you've got to wear a necklace of ravens at a show like this. From what I understand, our actress Sasaya (Hellfyra) was also there.

For those of you who don't know, Heilung is an epic pagan music outfit from the Nordic countries, and they are huge now.
The show in Pittsburgh sold out, which I believe is over 1500 people at least.
They did the soundtracks to the movie "The Northman." It's a revival of ancient Germanic culture and aesthetics (also see bands Faun and Wardruna).
Wish I could have afforded to go to the show, but there are too many costs these days putting out comic books.
bridget photo heilung on stage.jpg
bridget photo heilung on stage.jpg (137.69 KiB) Viewed 62366 times
bridget at heilung.jpg
bridget at heilung.jpg (134.71 KiB) Viewed 62366 times
Steph (Dysphoria) and her bandmates did some new band publicity photos, shot by our friend Suhail (who was 2nd camera for some scenes
in Heroineburgh Episode 14). She's the lead singer and guitarist in the band, and looks stunning with the new red streaks!
steph band photo 2.jpg
steph band photo 2.jpg (393.53 KiB) Viewed 62366 times
steph band photo 3.jpg
steph band photo 3.jpg (299.95 KiB) Viewed 62366 times
Steph is also really good friends with Barbara (Indarra), who, in addition to running a multi-million dollar business, also maintains a yoga practice.
Here is Barbara, looking serene and very lithe and fit in one of her latest poses.
barbara yoga pose.jpg
barbara yoga pose.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 62366 times
Christina (Poderosa) played another show with her rock band - the first with their brand-new bassist and drummer.
They looked and sounded great. Christina never wears the same outfit, and this was a great one: a tight black dress with silver buttons
which played "peek-a-boo" in the front with her incredible rubber fishnets. Match that up with black lipstick and big 1980s metal-chick hair,
and she was definitely a winner in this performance. The band's next show is on Sept 29. (Here's a clip - it's an unlisted video on my
Youtube channel, and the Forum folks are the only ones who are going to get to see it, so feel free to comment if you like!)
20220831_221637.jpg
20220831_221637.jpg (5.49 MiB) Viewed 62366 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Ok, this is pretty awesome, and it was apparently in the works for a while.

Some of you might be aware of the vast history of Mister Rogers Neighborhood, being based in Pittsburgh.
The show that succeeded it - Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood - also has production ties to Pittsburgh and airs on the local public TV station.

Those who are fans of our amazing actress Kristin - who plays Christian-Arab superheroine Jinniyya, the Mistress of the Wind - will enjoy seeing
her in one of her other artistic capacities...as professional storyteller. (She also has her own storytelling Youtube channel)

She stars in the interstitial live-action segment between these two educational Daniel Tiger cartoons, and it was filmed right here in Pittsburgh
in front of the historic Carnegie Museum and Library (the one with the huge Brontosaur statue out front). And yes, that is definitely downtown
Pittsburgh in the background of the establishment shot.

Kristin's segment begins at 11:20. Congratulations to her on a fantastic job!

Also, our very busy actress Indigo (who plays Lunessa, starting in upcoming Episode 21 - the Season 2 finale)
who already 1) fronts a goth-industrial band; 2) travels the country with a successful DJ night; and 3) co-owns a witchy/queer gift shop
has embarked on yet another venture: she now co-owns a bar just down the street from that same gift shop, which opened at the
start of the month.

Here is Indigo as barmaid.
indigo behind the bar.jpg
indigo behind the bar.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 62311 times
And looking very cute promoting on social media! Best wishes to her, and we'll be visiting the bar pretty soon.
indigo cute.jpg
indigo cute.jpg (160.36 KiB) Viewed 62311 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

So...as an addendum to the above post, Indigo (Lunessa) wound up leaving the bar and the gift shop businesses and taking some time off. But she is OK now - just saw her twice today, at a coffeeshop with her bandmate, and on the bus. She is doing great, and will be featured in another upcoming episode of Heroineburgh soon. Indigo's band is playing with Christina's band this Friday (Nov 4) at a well-known venue in Pittsburgh: Mr Small's Funhouse in the Millvale neighborhood. So, if you're in town, stop by this Friday night and see two Heroineburgh actresses in their bands, live on stage!

Meanwhile, Josalynn (Vaporia) posted more photos of another recent burlesque performance she did. Hot stuff!
josalynn photo 4.jpg
josalynn photo 4.jpg (136.49 KiB) Viewed 62100 times
josalynn photo 3.jpg
josalynn photo 3.jpg (150.3 KiB) Viewed 62100 times
Barbara (Indarra) took a photo of another of her fantastic yoga poses, and also attended a Halloween party with our friend Julie (who was the first Arcana). Barbara went as a quite sexy Spanish Catwoman, while I think Julie might have gone as a zombie Mera (??).
barbara doing yoga.jpg
barbara doing yoga.jpg (28.38 KiB) Viewed 62100 times
barbara and julie halloween.jpg
barbara and julie halloween.jpg (60.16 KiB) Viewed 62100 times
And finally, Jessica Z (Chlorina) was on the cover of the Pittsburgh alternaweekly because her rock band won some awards in their yearly "Best Of" contest. Congratulations to Jess - she is an amazing live performer, and will also be featured very soon in Episode 22 (we'll be shooting her scenes in Dec).
jessica z on the cover.jpg
jessica z on the cover.jpg (902.88 KiB) Viewed 62100 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Update on a couple of our heroines.

I saw Christina (Poderosa) last night, and she is looking really great, although enduring a few health issues. I found a cool job for her, and hopefully that will help her to bounce back strong. Christina did play a couple gigs in the past few months, and here are some photos from them.

Christina in her newsprint dress.
christina in newspaper dress.jpg
christina in newspaper dress.jpg (68.26 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
christina in newspaper dress 2.jpg
christina in newspaper dress 2.jpg (58.25 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
Christina took publicity shots for her band in this amazing 'queen of darkness' outfit.
christina in darkness dress.jpg
christina in darkness dress.jpg (41.12 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
Christina onstage in November, wearing a tight black catsuit with winged epaulets which I assume is a reference to Kiss (so, kind of a Kiss cosplay). She is always retro-chic and never wears the same outfit onstage twice! Sorry I didn't get a close-up photo.
christina in black outfit with winged shoulders.jpg
christina in black outfit with winged shoulders.jpg (62.25 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
Meanwhile, our new Chlorina, Jessica Z, who is also the lead singer of another local band, has been doing some modeling through a new local agency. Here are a couple of her latest shots.
jessica z modeling 1.jpg
jessica z modeling 1.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
jessica z modeling 2.jpg
jessica z modeling 2.jpg (188.33 KiB) Viewed 61790 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Alright, folks, here's an update of a few doings in the world of our lovely Heroineburgh actresses.

Sorry to report that after many years, Christina's new-wavey rock band has broken up.
I promoted their final show where they opened for a touring goth-rock band from Texas.
Here are a couple shots of Christina's final appearance onstage with that band. No word if she'll be doing more music, but she's still
in Heroineburgh (as Poderosa)
337915157_2111284815735328_6245647695681542313_n.jpg
337915157_2111284815735328_6245647695681542313_n.jpg (292.75 KiB) Viewed 61272 times
338005401_1287251581863884_8314351743450594516_n.jpg
338005401_1287251581863884_8314351743450594516_n.jpg (315.33 KiB) Viewed 61272 times
337979369_956173192478487_490129507929630905_n.jpg
337979369_956173192478487_490129507929630905_n.jpg (185.93 KiB) Viewed 61272 times
Meanwhile, Erika (Spectrina/ Dark Spectra) made another brief cameo appearance in a Pittsburgh-filmed movie, in some kind of crowd scene.
This one was the Tom Hanks vehicle, A Man Called Otto. You can see her behind the "A" on the left.
erika in a man called otto.jpg
erika in a man called otto.jpg (102.16 KiB) Viewed 61272 times
Then, to relieve a bit of stress and illness around the time her band broke up, Christina took a nice vacation.
Here she is, posting from the beach in Florida. More info soon on what she'll be doing at upcoming Cons and in Episode 23.
christina on the beach.jpg
christina on the beach.jpg (246.86 KiB) Viewed 61272 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Two of our most voluptuous villainesses (Chlorina and Sintilla) are part of a modeling agency, so if you follow them, you'll probably see photo shoots like the one below pretty regularly.

Jess Z and Sundae Service (Alicia) are not just stunning models - they are talented actresses, charismatic live performers (they're both in bands)
and consummate professionals. Just all-around lively (and lovely) ladies. Follow them respectfully on IG.

Look for them in Season 3 of Heroineburgh (Chlorina was with us for Free Comic Book Day - see the photo below - and she appears in the next upcoming EP 22).

Just two Steeltown girls on a Saturday night!

chlorina at new dimension fcbd flipped correctly.jpg
chlorina at new dimension fcbd flipped correctly.jpg (110.99 KiB) Viewed 61075 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Just wanted to give a big deserved shout-out:

Our actress Sheryland (aka Panthyra) has been down in Brazil for the past couple months, living it up and studying samba dancing with the masters.
She participated in this awesome video for Carnaval 2024.

Sheryland is the tall Amazon in the front of the phalanx of beautiful jungle spear warrior women making those sexy moves.
They're a regular Dora Milaje down there.
She is also the one handling the snake, and riding the horse while wielding the machete!

A living tropical goddess!!
(Follow her respectfully, if you like.)

shevek
Producer
Producer

Another fantastic video from one of our core Heroineburgh actresses.
This is Jessica B, who in addition to playing Serpenta is a pop-rock singer with a band.
She and her husband have created a different superhero character called Jessica Bella: Beast Hunter, and here is her backstory.

""After hunting monsters for years to help restore the balance, I left Indonesia to pursue my dream of becoming a rock star in the West. What I didn't know is that there are a thousand times more monsters, beasts, and demons in the West, so here I am, back in the fight, but I still have time to jam."

I'm going to help Jessica develop the character's action scene for a live-action debut at her Halloween show at a local nightclub.
We may have a couple of local actors playing the monsters that she is going to defeat onstage. hopefully with an interactive bit involving the audience.

shevek
Producer
Producer

The ladies of Heroineburgh are having lots of fun.

If you are a fan of Sasaya (who plays heavy metal heroine Hellfyra), she just spent the past weekend up at the Pennsic War - which is the regional gathering and encampment of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This year, Pennsic celebrated its 50th Anniversary (yes, this has been going since boomer times). I went to a Pennsic War once in the 80s while at college, it was fun and very muddy.

As you've seen from her woodsy pagan and barbarian queen cosplays, Sasaya loves to dress up in costumes which combine folklore and fantasy (she's Ukrainian in ancestry, I believe) and here she is, encamped with her friends at Pennsic. Sasaya's next public appearance will be with Heroineburgh on Sep 22-24 at Cincinnati Comic Expo, so visit our booth there to see her in the red-and-black spandex costume as Hellfyra!

(That dragon device thingy is called "The Burninator" - it's a Pennsic War in-joke about her group of barbarians 'burning down the peasant villages'.)
sasaya at pennsic 1.jpg
sasaya at pennsic 1.jpg (296.75 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
sasaya at pennsic 2.jpg
sasaya at pennsic 2.jpg (443.85 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
Meanwhile, Jessica R (who has been playing the raging superstrong Red Gina since the beginning of our series) decided to re-post a swimsuit shoot she did a few years ago, just out of how proud she was of the pictures. That last one, where she teases her naughties, is something else indeed.
Don't worry - she still looks this amazing everyday!! It's actually Jessica's birthday today, and she'll be celebrating this weekend as usual by dancing the night away at a goth club right down the street from my house.

Look for the photo stills of our upcoming shoot with Red Gina on Sept 6!
jess r photo 5.jpg
jess r photo 5.jpg (84.91 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
jess r photo 4.jpg
jess r photo 4.jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
jess r photo 2.jpg
jess r photo 2.jpg (83.21 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
jess r photo 3.jpg
jess r photo 3.jpg (81.9 KiB) Viewed 60424 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

The latest news from the Heroineburgh-related camp is that Erika (who plays Dark Spectra and Spectrina) celebrated the album release party for
her band at a popular local venue on Friday night.

Nearly six feet tall, Erika is lithe and athletic, and very alluring and expressive - she really knows how to move and convey emotion.
At the show, she was dressed in a lovely bedazzled silver jumpsuit which had ruffles on her wrists, ankles and along her chest.
She also wore a cape with hundreds of lights on it, launching herself into the audience and spinning and twirling in the near-darkness.
It was mesmerizingly beautiful. Erika always loves to wear great costumes!

Here are six photos from the event. See the video for the band's single below.
372157453_3583643971915587_7560293647797764291_n.jpg
372157453_3583643971915587_7560293647797764291_n.jpg (184.7 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
372127827_688146512753875_5139027048823310671_n.jpg
372127827_688146512753875_5139027048823310671_n.jpg (365.04 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
371922145_2919745051500348_1648049857507520575_n.jpg
371922145_2919745051500348_1648049857507520575_n.jpg (297.03 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
372150933_320989447011596_3495364589188265069_n.jpg
372150933_320989447011596_3495364589188265069_n.jpg (291.6 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
372067263_1020059412455178_4058108844196346419_n.jpg
372067263_1020059412455178_4058108844196346419_n.jpg (373.45 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
372151889_1021353828901034_2673013830687105580_n.jpg
372151889_1021353828901034_2673013830687105580_n.jpg (204.76 KiB) Viewed 60233 times
Here is the video for her band's new single, just released.
As you can see, Erika is wearing the tight and shiny pink spandex throughout the whole video.
She also expresses a political opinion: she doesn't think much of the six conservative Supreme Court justices.
We still have freedom of speech in America so that's perfectly fine, but I could see how the message of burning these Justices in a fire might be disturbing for some. Anyway, she looks and sounds amazing in the video, just like she looks great as Dark Spectra in Heroineburgh.

shevek
Producer
Producer

Just filmed another great EP23 scene with Jess (Red Gina), Kristin (Jinniyya) and Sydney (Devorra).
There was belly-punching, mind control, choking, a knockout, pain peril, and some light lesbianism. All the things we do well within PG-13.
I'll post about that shoot soon, but first here are some shots from the birthday party Jess had two weeks ago at the goth club.
She gave a stunning performance with some hooks and lying on a bed of nails - her usual stuff.
I was just mentioning to her last night that she looks every bit as amazing as when she started with us in Episode 1 seven years ago.
Gorgeous body, great acting skills, and very positive attitude. Go Jess!

Jess doing some kind of boot fight on the floor with a fellow goth club denizen.
371985669_10223143582642817_9020761921406301487_n.jpg
371985669_10223143582642817_9020761921406301487_n.jpg (34.14 KiB) Viewed 60174 times
Three Heroineburgh ladies at the club!

Jess (Red Gina) is on the bottom wearing the hood costume that Josalynn created for her.

Josalynn (Vaporia) on the right. She is confident and experienced burlesque dancer and also makes sexy costumes including the one she's wearing.

Athena (Ashley the weather girl from Episode 12) on the top. She is Bulgarian, and I was going to create a supervillainess character for her (some kind of Slavic weather witch) but that never came to fruition yet. It probably still could at some point.
374636669_10223164703130816_4008559058532446240_n.jpg
374636669_10223164703130816_4008559058532446240_n.jpg (410.78 KiB) Viewed 60174 times
Jess with one of her friends at the bar in the goth club.
370374561_10223164710571002_5314519892133257715_n.jpg
370374561_10223164710571002_5314519892133257715_n.jpg (148.86 KiB) Viewed 60174 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Jessica Z (Chlorina) is back with a whole new slew of boudoir shots as an enthusiastic model.

Needless to say, she is rather voluptuous.
If anyone would like to do a custom with her, she is raring to go!

In spandex:
chlorina mistress of toxxins.jpg
chlorina mistress of toxxins.jpg (192.55 KiB) Viewed 60031 times
In lingerie:
386107625_173563472461135_6609455445794993061_n.jpg
386107625_173563472461135_6609455445794993061_n.jpg (207.92 KiB) Viewed 60031 times
382082114_172397382577744_247540040273924334_n.jpg
382082114_172397382577744_247540040273924334_n.jpg (670.4 KiB) Viewed 60031 times
380180088_171338616016954_4294676701183904359_n.jpg
380180088_171338616016954_4294676701183904359_n.jpg (495.57 KiB) Viewed 60031 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Jessica R (Red Gina) is back again, promoting the Pittsburgh goth scene and going to cool events.
She's also really good with makeup and costumes.

Jess and her friends at the re-scheduled Skinny Puppy concert here in Pittsburgh. A few months ago, Nivek Ogre got really sick moments before he was supposed to go onstage. So the event was pushed back in order for Pittsburgh to have their final Puppy experience. I didn't get to go to this one, although I saw them in Pittsburgh in 1988 (with an unknown Nine Inch Nails opening!). This show was packed to the gills with the true goths!
jess at skinny puppy lower right.jpg
jess at skinny puppy lower right.jpg (243.95 KiB) Viewed 59541 times
Jess celebrates the holiday at KrampusFest downtown. Perfect Lady Krampus outfit!
jess as krampus.jpg
jess as krampus.jpg (205.7 KiB) Viewed 59541 times
We'll be shooting next Friday a battle scene between Red Gina and Poderosa. Red Gina is enthralled by the sexy honey love potion of Devorra the Queen Bee and forced to capture her heroine friend Poderosa for the evil hive. Can't wait!
shevek
Producer
Producer

At her recent concert in early January, opening for a Van Halen cover band called "Jump", actress and singer Jessica B (who plays Serpenta)
performed in a tight spandex costume which displayed all her physical assets! As well as having a great stage presence, a good backing band,
and a strong and stunning voice.

Here's an Instagram clip from her January show. She'll be performing many of the same songs on Thu Feb 22 at the Poetry Lounge in Millvale PA
right on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, along with other rock bands fronted by Erika (Dark Spectra) and Steph W (Dysphoria). The only main difference will be that Jessica B (and also Erika and Steph) will all be performing in their actual Heroineburgh supervillainess costumes.

SPANDEX AND ROCK & ROLL. What is it, 1985? (heh) Come and see for yourself if you live in Western PA, Eastern OH or Northern WV!

Apparently she also likes to engage in a bit of Asian girl bondage play. She's open for customs as long as it stays PG-13. :)
Frankly, I'm surprised nobody has asked us yet about her.