Suggestions for Actresses in Customs Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
Swmexi
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

So, I recently order a custom that it a little unusual... a comedic superheroine peril film. I am debating ordering 3 or 4 more to turn it into a mini-series, but I am held back by the lack of actresses available that I actually really like.

With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions for actresses who could play Wonder Woman, Psylocke, and/or Supergirl?

What I am looking for: 1. Correct hair color, 2. As close to the Jessica Biel/Scarlett Johansson body type as possible (recognizing that nobody is going to match that perfectly... I just like fit women who still have a little bit of curves), 3. Wholesome looking without major tattoos or piercings that can’t be hidden), 4. Youthful appearance, and 5. An ability to deliver a funny line (though I am not sure if anyone besides me will care about that).

Here are some names that I have checked in on who were never or are no longer available but that I would have used:

Ryan Ryans
Kenna James
Alexis Monroe
Adriana Chekik
Mia Malkova
Athena Palomino
Riley Steele
Addie Andrews
Sydney Cole
Alina Lopez
Blair Williams
Samantha Sixx
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Well, none of them is a great actress, so choose the one that makes you cringe the least. Talk to the producers to find out which one seems to be more versatile.
Swmexi
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

korda wrote:
2 years ago
Well, none of them is a great actress, so choose the one that makes you cringe the least. Talk to the producers to find out which one seems to be more versatile.

Yeah. Maybe, my question should have been: who do you think is really hot and still shooting in this genre?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

korda wrote:
2 years ago
Think that's a little unfair - Mia, Blair and Alina are all good and understand what's needed in the role for this genre.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I have a feeling that , due to the pandemic, you would have to 'start from scratch' in regards to searching for a model. I would expect a lot of models left the biz and moved on. Producers too.
Swmexi
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

heroinehunter wrote:
2 years ago
I have a feeling that , due to the pandemic, you would have to 'start from scratch' in regards to searching for a model. I would expect a lot of models left the biz and moved on. Producers too.
I’m getting this impression as well. Between the pandemic interfering with making movies and the concurrent rise of “OnlyFans” and the ability to make better money without a producer, I believe that many of the higher-quality performers may simply have moved on. That also leads me to believe that there may only be a short window for new higher-quality performers before they have enough of fan base to simply make money on their own.