Venture Bros. Gentleman Villain scene

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not sure how popular the Venture Bros. are around here. While it's not superheroine peril I feel like anyone who appreciates an old school villain death trap will just love this scene from the Venture Bros. It's just a genre savvy break down of the gentleman villain that still comes off as genuinely terrifying.

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

I miss the brothers Venture so much.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I loved that show. Got a bit stale later on but some of the gags were priceless. Brock Sampson in the beginning was hilariously violent.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"IIIGNOOOOORE ME!"
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Brilliant show.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Imagineer wrote:
2 years ago
I miss the brothers Venture so much.
Supposedly a new season is in the works, but given their normal breaks between seasons that could be like five years.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

The series was cancelled last year.

But last month, Adult Swim announced movies for Venture Bros, Metalocalypse, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

A movie seems an inadequate vehicle for a proper farewell, and as brilliant as they can be in 60 or 90 minutes, a single extended adventure a la the Cowboy Bebop movie will probably feel like a ship in a bottle. But I'll take whatever I can get.