Fan of superheroes and superheroines

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
cthdcthd
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, long time lurker here, so maybe I should finally introduce myself to the community. I love both superheroes and superheroines, especially when they're captured and bound. Like many here, my interest stems from the old TV shows and movies like Batman, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl. I've admired the confidence the actors/actresses must have had to wear those form-fitting and revealing outfits, and surely they must have known the effect those outfits had on people watching.

That effect on me was magnified whenever I saw them tied up struggling against their bonds. I fantasize about what probably happens between the scenes when a superhero/superheroine is captured and is then tied up. Their captors must have given into the temptation of at least exploring the wonderful bodies in the thin and tight spandex. I love how the superheroine movies discussed in this forum fill that void.

I also fantasize filling that void as Robin the Boy Wonder, especially being bound up and subjected to the roaming curious hands of a villainess or moll. My favorite scene to play out is from what should have happened in the Batman episode when Robin is in the "pretty little students'" dormitory after being stung by the bee: those girls should have tied him down spread-eagle on the bed to feel up his legs and bulge and then act on the rest of their desires.

Here's an image during a night of crime-fighting duties right before falling prey to a villainess who ties me down to the bed. She began by focusing on my tights and briefs before really having her way with me. This being a superheroine peril forum, I'll add Batgirl would enter later to discover Robin in his predicament, she tries to save me, but she's also captured and tied down next to me to share in the stimulating torment.
20180720_221245C.jpg
20180720_221245C.jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 851 times
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You've pretty much described every fantasy that I have.