Lee Carl Returns

General discussions about superheroines!
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

COMING SOON: THE RETURN OF LEE CARL

Hello, everyone!

6 years ago, I had barely gotten started in this genre, when due to a loss in the family, I had to move cross country and give up producing. However, I've been afforded the opportunity to produce, once again!

And for our very first shoot, Alicia C Moon will be playing Super-...I mean SUPERIOR Girl!

Yesterday we had our costume test and took some preliminary photos. As you can see, we have taken great care in the creation of Alicia's new costume. We shoot in December, and I'm very excited to bring you guys a new product!

We have a basic story lined up, but we are open for commissions of certain elements, perils, or story beats to be worked into this production, and are willing to have customers contribute to our budget to have those elements added. If you are interested please contact us at leecarlproductions.com!

The commission funds will be used, not only to add your requested elements, but also to allow us to hire more villians, get better costumes and props, and even perhaps shoot in a bigger space!

So get in touch with us and help ensure that Super- dammit, I mean SUPERIOR Girl has the worst day of her life!

We can be reached via the following methods:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @LeeCarlProducti
IG: lee_carl_films
Attachments
Teaser Title.jpg
Teaser Title.jpg (698.85 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Supergirl Chest.jpg
Supergirl Chest.jpg (342.53 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Supergirl Alley.jpg
Supergirl Alley.jpg (541.53 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Supergirl Kneel.jpg
Supergirl Kneel.jpg (590.71 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Supergirl Clouds.jpg
Supergirl Clouds.jpg (457.47 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Supergirl Cross Arms.jpg
Supergirl Cross Arms.jpg (461.04 KiB) Viewed 655 times
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
Bert

Outstanding news! So glad to have you back!

I can't afford to pay for custom content, but here's a scenario that I've never seen in a peril film. Alicia's long hair would work perfectly. This is from some fan fiction I posted on the site last year.

"Supergirl tackled the much larger Marinov and took him to the floor. She gained a half-mount on the powerful Russian and pressed her right hand down onto his face. Clearly not expecting a takedown from the much smaller American, Igor struggled to defend. He bucked up and down as Supergirl flipped her long mane of hair to the left side of her head and squeezed her hand on the burly man's jaw, making him pay for the smirking leer. The Russian stared up at the radiantly beautiful young woman. He was clearly enraged at being dominated. He snarled, and then reached up behind the heroine's left arm with his right and and firmly latched onto a handful of her long blonde hair.

“I told you not to pull...unghh...my hair.” Supergirl declared emphatically. The Russian ignored her and pulled hard, down and to the side, with his powerful arm. The blonde beauty braced her left hand on the floor and resisted being pulled off the huge man's body as she continued to grasp his wide jaw with her right hand. As the cameras and mics picked up all the action, a battle of strength and will played out. The Russian's hand held the ends of the young heroine's golden hair in a firm grip. Supergirl's head was pulled to the side, her hair pulled tightly to full length, but she fought being pulled over any further. The Russian grunted as he strained to increase the pressure and pull the bothersome American off of him.

“Ngggghhh” Supergirl groaned. Unhhhh! H...hate having my hair pulled. I w...won't be manhandled by anyone, including this Russian brute. Just need to hold out...

For a long moment they were at a stalemate, but slowly the Russian's strength began to overpower Supergirl's pain tolerance.

“Nghhh...ohhh!” the sexy heroine moaned. Her head began inching down. “Unhhhh!” “Ohhhhh!” her pained feminine expressions were heard by millions as the brave woman did her utmost to resist. Slowly, but with steady progress, her head and upper body were shifting down and sideways. Suddenly her left elbow folded.

“N'ohhhhh!” she exclaimed in pain and defeat as she was pulled onto her back on the cold concrete beside the Russian. He quickly rolled onto the supine superheroine, trapping her left arm next to her torso. He grabbed her right wrist with his left hand, next to her head. His cruel grip on the blonde's hair remained. The cameras captured the scene vividly. The massive, shirtless, heavily muscled Russian enveloped the much smaller superheroine with his size. The evil grin returned to Igor's mouth. Supergirl looked up into his face, unable to disguise the hint of fear growing in her heart. Then the big man pulled outward, away from them with his right hand. 24 inches of golden blonde hair was pulled tight. With his weight bearing down on Supergirl's torso and his firm grip on her right wrist, the heroine was immobilized. Deep striations in his bulging deltoid muscles appeared as he applied his enhanced strength. Supergirl's shining locks were pulled out straight in a fine sheet between her scalp and the Russian's painful grip.

“Ohhh...ohhhhh...” she cried. She stared up at the ceiling, with her head tilted slightly away from Igor's leering smile. Her face revealed the pain of the brutal hairpull, and also a look of desperation. Ohhhh...my...my hair! He's s...so strong! Supergirl glanced toward a ceiling mounted camera that had pivoted towards her. She looked up helplessly into the lens, shaking her head slightly side to side.

“You don't like?” the Russian mocked. “You stop me, yes Supergirl?”

Back at Jocko's Bar, the ladies' table was panicked.

“Poor Supergirl!” Bettie wailed. “He's too strong for her. She needs to surrender!”

“No!” Brenda exclaimed. “She's strong too. She'll escape.” But her voice's uncertainty belied the confidence of her words.

Jenny was quiet, but the intense, confused expression on her face grew more noticeable. Several men in the crowd were hooting at the action. The man nearest the women's table shouted “Take that, uppity bitch! Come on Igor, show her a good time!”

“Krissy! Krissy!” Eddie cried. Supergirl's distinctive green eyes glistened in the HDTV image as tears formed. Her imploring look of despair, combined with another whimper of pain, tore at Eddie's heart as the heroine strove to endure the Russian's torturous hold.

“Krissy, the men are almost ready to attack. You have to hold out a little longer. You can do this! It's time to get angry!”

Eddie's right. C...can't let them d...down. Supergirl's expression hardened into one of resolve. It's time to show this creep what I'm made of! She began to writhe under Igor's weight to create an opportunity for escape. The massively powerful Russian fighter responded with ferocity to her renewed efforts. His shoulder muscles grew even more pronounced as he savagely increased the force of his hold. The camera's unblinking eye recorded the brave heroine's precipitous shift from resolve to agony.

“Ayaiiiyyyii!” the beautiful young woman screamed. Eddie watched in despair as his friend, his partner, his lover filled the arena and the homes of millions of worldwide viewers with her pitiable wail of anguish."