Black Cat vs. Lady Octopus, by Telikor

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I bet Lady Octopus has some serious sucking abilities!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A lezdom like her needs TWO heroines to handle at once, plenty of tentacles to go around!!!
Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
A lezdom like her needs TWO heroines to handle at once, plenty of tentacles to go around!!!
If you look through Telikor's gallery, there is a pair of images she did where a version of Lady Octopus captures two Spider-Women at once.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
If you look through Telikor's gallery, there is a pair of images she did where a version of Lady Octopus captures two Spider-Women at once.
Yummy!!! I see those, she seems to LUV her ladies
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
Yummy!!! I see those, she seems to LUV her ladies
Those sexy Spidergirls are mine! :spidey:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Thanks for hepping me to Telikor. Now following him on DA. His art reminds me quite a bit of what artists like Adam Hughes and Julie Bell were doing for Penthouse Comix. Perfect figures, domino masks, tight and shiny outfits, etc.

Will you be working on a full-length comic about your character Valora with Telikor doing the art, Damselbinder?
I think it would do quite well in a crowdfunding campaign on either IGG or KS, and I would definitely back it!
I think a lot of the same fans who enjoy Arachna would like it, too.
Damselbinder

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for hepping me to Telikor. Now following him on DA. His art reminds me quite a bit of what artists like Adam Hughes and Julie Bell were doing for Penthouse Comix. Perfect figures, domino masks, tight and shiny outfits, etc.

Will you be working on a full-length comic about your character Valora with Telikor doing the art, Damselbinder?
I think it would do quite well in a crowdfunding campaign on either IGG or KS, and I would definitely back it!
I think a lot of the same fans who enjoy Arachna would like it, too.
If Telikor has any such plans, she hasn't announced them to me! We're pals, and she does sometimes like to draw my characters, but her projects are very much her own thing. She has a patreon, where she's working on an extended, DiD themed Spider-Woman comic - so if you want to see that, you could always subscribe.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
shevek wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for hepping me to Telikor. Now following him on DA.
If Telikor has any such plans, she hasn't announced them to me! We're pals, and she does sometimes like to draw my characters, but her projects are very much her own thing. She has a patreon, where she's working on an extended, DiD themed Spider-Woman comic - so if you want to see that, you could always subscribe.
Seems like it will look great, from the Spider-Woman cover that I saw. And sorry for "misgendering" Telikor - there was no indication she was female on her DA, and instead of reading all of your posts first, I just went directly to that page to check it out.

I love to support sexy works with original characters (like Arachna, Firebitch, Blue Bombshell, Peregrine, etc) because I like the comic book aesthetic that I grew up on. My thinking is that if she can be hired to create 4-5 pages of Valora (and the presentation is really pro-level, in every respect) she can be hired to make a 20-page comic, which can be crowdfunded if there is a need to. Maybe think about it at some point - no pressure. These modern comic creators are doing some fantastic work, and Telikor would get a *lot* of attention on Youtube for creating such a title, especially if it's DiD.
Damselbinder

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
shevek wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for hepping me to Telikor. Now following him on DA.
Seems like it will look great, from the Spider-Woman cover that I saw. And sorry for "misgendering" Telikor - there was no indication she was female on her DA, and instead of reading all of your posts first, I just went directly to that page to check it out.

I love to support sexy works with original characters (like Arachna, Firebitch, Blue Bombshell, Peregrine, etc) because I like the comic book aesthetic that I grew up on. My thinking is that if she can be hired to create 4-5 pages of Valora (and the presentation is really pro-level, in every respect) she can be hired to make a 20-page comic, which can be crowdfunded if there is a need to. Maybe think about it at some point - no pressure. These modern comic creators are doing some fantastic work, and Telikor would get a *lot* of attention on Youtube for creating such a title, especially if it's DiD.
No apology necessary! 'Twas a completely honest mistake.

The thing is I didn't hire her to do those Valora images. She did them because she wanted to. Not that there's anything wrong with your suggestion, just prolly not gonna happen. Would be lovely to have a 20 page Valora comic, of course, just doesn't seem likely.