Supergirl V Reign 2/Sep

A darker, full bodied blend.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Something a little dark I've been working with on the side while I work through Amazos and line up images for Project-D. Here is the first little part of Supergirl V Reign!

Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

WOW!!!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmh, a masked villainess VS the sexy Supergirl version (with pantyhose and boots) :hmmm:
I don't know, but that's somehow VERY interesting to me... :thumbup:

Looking forward to see what Reign has in store for SG!
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Many thanks
Attachments
noncipossocredere2.gif
noncipossocredere2.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 8635 times
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220207 - 272

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220211-403

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

burn her !!!
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Excellent!!!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220214 - 575

Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

How exciting indeed, I'm sensing I should be Venom instead of Superman now after Supergirl has changed into some extremely tight and sexy black suit!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Outstanding work!!!! :)
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I'm not at all sure it ended up like this.
I love to madness when heroes and heroines have a "definitive" defeat and this seems to me then I can be wrong everything except a definitive defeat that for my personal tastes comes with very violent death (explosion in shreds of flesh "normally" but in this case I expected Reigns to burn Supergirl to ashes)
I look forward to the next pages (if there are any)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220218-785

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent work here. The descriptions of her binding with the nth metal and the prep are as delightful as the images themselves!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

(20220524-1961)

Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

How very exciting indeed, I think it's time for me to become Superman, lift off and fly for Supergirl's rescue! Sexy Pestilence should wear a black cape and mask, then she could easily dominate me as she likes! :supes:
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
1 year ago
No worries Supergirl, I'm already flying and cuming...I mean coming for your help! My plan is to get behind Reign using my amazing Superspeed and grab her from behind before she has any time to react! :supes:
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ah, poor Kara. Hope the second tooth doesnt break her to bad, just enough for some more torment.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Many thanks for the comments - I think a continuation has been well overdue however - here goes! Enjoy and please leave a comment if you do!

20220828-3648

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I don't like Supergirl's chances facing Reign and her sister World Killers but throwing in Roulette just seems like piling on! Did I mention how much I love it! :D

Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I don't like Supergirl's chances facing Reign and her sister World Killers but throwing in Roulette just seems like piling on! Did I mention how much I love it! :D
You have totally missed the fact that I'm already flying as Superman for Supergirl's help, it will be an easy victory for the mighty Superduo!!! :supes:
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220831-3814

Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Excellent!!!!!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

20220902-3981

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yikes. There's not a shred of mercy in either Reign or Roulette. Poor Supergirl, a future living as nothing more than a breeding "machine." How horrible.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Yikes. There's not a shred of mercy in either Reign or Roulette. Poor Supergirl, a future living as nothing more than a breeding "machine." How horrible.
Well the vats would be doing most of the hard work, but Roulette and her gang still have to get Supergirl away first. Besides, those pesky heroes always seem to save the day.

Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I was completely inspired by this story and wanted to add a blip to it, before Supergirl was taken off world. Hopefully I am not stepping on anyones toes by adding this. Havent written anything in about 15 years, so I hope you enjoy:

Roulette looked at Supergirl and said “You know, before we turn you into to our little breeding pet, I think I want to have you fight one more time, since you ruined my fight club.” “I don’t think so” Kara snarled back. “If you win, you can go free, but if you lose, you will submit completely and be our happy little fuck toy” Roulette offered.

Even though Kara had been weakened and declawed, she had to take the chance, which is what Roulette was counting on. She loved giving people hope, just before she crushed them. “If I say yes, then who am I supposed to fight” Kara spat back.

“Me, you disgusting wretch”, the voice came from behind Supergirl and as she turned around, it was Pestilence, sneering hungrily at her. Roulette did not expect this but was quite intrigued. Kara thought it might be the Dominator, or even Reign, but since it was Pestilence, she was positive she could beat her, even in her weakened state.

“OK, Ill do it, but you better live up to your end” Kara said defiantly. “As long as you live up to yours, you pathetic slut” Roulette stated with a wide grin on her face. “It will be a 20-minute time limit, last woman standing and no interference, but other than that, anything goes.” Roulette laid out the terms, as Supergirl accepted.

The Dominator, took off Kara’s Collar and other bindings, so she was now standing in her weakened condition, in her black latex war kite bondage suite ready for battle.

As she turned to face her opponent, Pestilence had already charged at the sexy heroine and swung her leg as violently as she could, catching the battered maid of might right between the legs, smashing her pussy with a satisfying crunch. “Aaaaiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhh” Cried the Super blond as she was lifted off her feet and crashed down on her knees, cupping her crotch.

Both Reign and Purity had their turns at beating the shit out of Supergirl, so now it was Pestilence turn and she didn’t hold back one bit. Grabbing two thick silky handfuls of Kara’s hair, Pestilence, held her steady and slammed her knee into Supergirl face, smashing her nose and sending her flat on her back.
Then a flurry of vicious stomps to Kara’s belly had the heroine gasping and choking. Pestilence then moved her foot up and stomped down on the beaten girls right breast, smashing it flat on her chest. She made sure to grind her foot in, while Kara let out insane shrieks of pain. “Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg”
This was more than Roulette had expected, and she watched intently with a sexual grin spread across her face as she licked her lips at the brutality of it all.

Finally removing her boot from Supergirls smashed boob, Pestilence reached down and buried her hand in Kara’s hair, letting her fingers sink in, only to form a fist and crush the blond strands viciously between her fingers, getting a nice tight grip to then twist her hand slightly, pulling the hair tighter for a better grip, then she yanked up, jerking the princess of powers head violently sideways as she painfully hoisted her up onto her feet.

The sexy world killer was in complete destruction mode and she eyed the beaten Kryptonian up and down. Letting go of her satisfying grip on Kara’s hair, she then grabbed her arm and quickly twisted it behind the heroines back. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, my arm, your gonna break it” Supergirl cried out.

Now shoving her up against the cave wall, face first, Pestilence twisted the arm higher as she nuzzled her nose in Kara’s soft hair, until her lips were touching the pathetic heroines ear. “Oh, I am going to break more than your arm, you disgusting heretic, I am going to decimate your sexy little body in ways you cant imagine” The sexy villain threatened. Then in one swift yank, there was a sickening pop and crunch that came from Kara’s shoulder, as she dislocated it with ease. “Ssssshshhhhhrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieieeeeeeeeeeee, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggg” Cried Supergirl as her body shuddered from the pain and then her arm dangled uselessly by her side.

Both Reign and Purity shouted, “That’s it sister, show her no mercy!!!!!!!!” Roulette was rubbing her own pussy at this point, completely turned on by the total domination that Pestilence was administering.
Pestilence noticed that the timer showed 12minutes left in the match, which was going to be plenty of time to finish the parade of pain on Kara’s body.

She then spun Supergirl around, pushing her back against the cave wall and was completely turned on by the soft sobs coming from her mouth. She was on the verge of completely destroying this pathetic heroine and now it was time to really punish her.

Once again, Pestilence grabbed Kara’s hair on the right side of her head and pulled her back so she had a clear shot to the left side of Supergirl angelic face. The world killer then formed a fist and pulled it back far past her own face, then sent it careening into the side of Supergirl face. Crrrrruuuuuunnnncccchhh, the impact shook Kara’s whole body and she yelped out. That only spurred Pestilence on and she brutally started Pummeling the side of Supergirls face, over and over and over and over. She could see some bruising and felt some bone crunching, but she just kept pounding. Pestilence yellow eyes were wide with blood lust as she was completely destroying this gorgeous young blond.

At this point Roulette was a little nervous, but still turned on as she said “ Don’t completely ruin her, she’s no good to us dead” and Reign, who was completely giddy at her sister mutilating Supergirl, Said “ She doesn’t need a face to breed, she’ll still be functional”

Pestilence did finally relent as she held Kara up by a fistful of hair and inspected her freshly pounded face. The right side of her face was still angelic, but the left side had almost been caved in, with blood dripping out of her nose and mouth and her eye completely swollen shut. Supergirl may have had some structural damage to her face, but Pestilence did not care, as she bent her backwards.

With Kara bent backwards, and all her hair swaying back and forth, Pestilence pulled her hair into a pony tail, grabbing every last strand. She then pulled the heroine to the middle of the cave by her pony tail and said “Now, lets see how strong you really are Stupid girl”. With that, Pestilence then began swinging Kara by the tight grip on her hair and within a few seconds, she had the screaming girl of steel above her head, with one hand twirling the maid of might.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my hair, you gonna rip it out” Shrieked the good girl. The sight of Pestilence using Supergirl as a lasso had everyone in the room in awe. Supergirl was being swung so fast that she was becoming a blurr. Fortunately (Or unfortunately) for the heroine, her long blond mane was so thick and strong, that it wasn’t going to pull loose from her scalp, so Pestilence kept swinging, harvesting more shrieks from her little pain slut. At this point, Supergirls screams were turning into loud sobs as well.
Pestilence decided it was time to add some more pain to this particular torture and aimed Kara’s body down toward the ground and back up over and over and over. Supergirls body made a sick splatting sound as her body crashed into the ground only to swing back up and then come down harshly again crunching her powerful body. The sexy world killer slammed her body down about fifteen time until she finally straightened Kara out again, swinging her above her head. The pain in Supergirls head was ungodly and was about to get even worse. As she swung the helpless blond above her, Pestilence decided it was time to end the painful hair swing. Instead of letting go of the blond mane all at once tho, she loosened her grip until she was swinging the maid of might by one small strand of the silky tress and almost immediately Kara felt it being pulled, then ripped and finally torn from her tender head. Supergirls body tore loose from Pestilence grip and headed toward the cave wall, where she smashed into it face and tits first, impaling herself into the unforgiving rock wall.

At this point Roulette had her fingers shoved up her own pussy, getting off on all the destruction. The world killer sisters were just as excited about the brutality heaped on Supergirl, and they just kept cheering her on and even the dominator was supporting a rock hard erection, just thinking how rough he could be with his new breeding pet. Pestilence smiled seductively at the imbedded heroine, as she then looked down at the clump of hair she just ripped out of her head, and she rubbed in on her cheek, before putting it away.

There was now only a few minutes left in the match, so Pestilence walked up to Supergirl, and grabbed the back of her head by the hair and pulled her face out of the cave wall. Kara was sobbing and choking as she felt her hair pulled again. At this point, Pestilence grip on her hair, made Supergirl feel completely submissive. She sobbed as she begged the Sexy brunette to quit hurting her. Pestilence peeled Supergirls body out of the cave wall, and popped her arm back in its socket. Kara shrieked once again and then was thrown down landing on her back.

Pestilence looked down and said “You have two choices slut, you can service my pussy in front of everyone right now, or I will reach down and rip the rest of that perfect hair out of your tender little air head. Kara was devasted and completely destroyed and didn’t hesitate when she said “Please let me worship your pussy mistress, Ill be good” Pestilence then quickly pulled her pants and panties off and sat right on the destroyed blonds face. She grinded her clit into Supergirls nose as Kara’s tongue sank deep into her pussy. After a few seconds of grinding and fucking Supergirls pretty face, she came on the heroine, dousing her face in sweet thick world killer cum. Kara lapped it up dutifully.

Pestilence lifted her pussy off of Kara’s sticky face as some secretions formed sticky strands from pussy to face. Supergirl had been completely ruined by Pestilence as she lay helpless on her back. Roulette said “That was wonderful, but you still have two minutes left.” Pestilence smiled as she looked down at Supergirls sticky bloody and swollen face.

“I think its time you learned your place, you pathetic piece of shit” Pestilence said as she decided to end this with one more indignity. Kara stared up helplessly at the brunette’s pussy and was completely shocked when a hard warm wet stream of piss came out and sprayed her face. Pestilence ordered Supergirl to open her mouth, and then filled it to the brim with the salty yellow cocktail. She ordered Kara not to swallow. She then said “I want you to remember who beat the shit out of you and made you drink her piss, never forget the name Pestilence” With that, she then ordered Supergirl to swallow every drop and she did with a loud gulping sound.

With a thoroughly demoralized heroine, Pestilence reached down and pulled Supergirl onto all four by her blond mane. She paraded Kara around the room, using her hair as a leash and flogged her for good measure. She then led her over to Roulette and said, “Here, she should no longer be a problem”

Roulette then spread her legs and order Supergirl to clean her mess up that she made while watching Kara being destroyed. The mighty heroine didn’t hesitate and lapped up Roulettes pussy juice, like a dog drinking from a water bowl. After that, they didn’t even have to put a leash on her, they just ordered to crawl into a dog size cage and locked her up. Supergirls new life as a breeding pet was about to begin.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Steazil wrote:
1 year ago
I was completely inspired by this story and wanted to add a blip to it, before Supergirl was taken off world. Hopefully I am not stepping on anyones toes by adding this. Havent written anything in about 15 years, so I hope you enjoy:

Well, I am glad you enjoyed and were inspired to write again though I think your effort would be better placed in its own thread in the story section and not tacked onto the end of my own. Helps if posting and content stays distinct though you could always link back to this story if you want as the source of your inspiration. Many thanks and good luck!

AEM