Coming out

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

No not coming out in that sense! I've lurked on sites like this and DA for years, but just started posting stuff on DA a couple of months ago. Now that I see that YCBatgirl has arrived here, I figure I should leave hanging in the shadows to my RP character Jake Toller: http://www.impervium.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=962. He seems to prefer that. Mostly I write and intend to be posting my stories here. I have ambitions to become a decent digital artist, but far from there yet. More stories coming soon.
Damselbinder

As current story mod, I welcome you. Please ask me if you have any questions about where to post (etc), or contact moderators DrDominator9 and/or Tallyho for more general forum concerns.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. We have two story sections a Dungeon one for the darker stuff (where heroines get killed, abused, tortued and generally lose) and a standard story section for milder content ( but may atill have sexual elements but the heroine wins through)
Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks for the welcome.

@damselbinder I look forward to reading your extensive catalog.

@tallyho I do have a question. I see most people here post multi-part stories on a single, continuing thread. Is that the preferred method? I have a multi-part story (3 so far), and one that may continue for many chapters. My chapters tend to be fairly long.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes that is the preferred option. Alternatively, as a suggestion you could split it into a trilogy ?
But yes ideally one story, one thread
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Damselbinder

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for the welcome.

@damselbinder I look forward to reading your extensive catalog.

@tallyho I do have a question. I see most people here post multi-part stories on a single, continuing thread. Is that the preferred method? I have a multi-part story (3 so far), and one that may continue for many chapters. My chapters tend to be fairly long.
That is definitely the preferred method. The problem with posting them in separate threads is that people's comments will put earlier chapters higher than later ones, and it can get a little confusing to parse out. Keeping it all in one thread is generally tidier. Though if it's multiple stories in a series, rather than multiple chapters of one story, that's another matter.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welcome to the forum!

The more we are sharing art, the more fun it will be! :)
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

@MaryAnn, Glad you feel that way. Having some trouble posting my next story to the Heroine Dungeon forum, but hope to have it up soon.

BTW, I used one of your images as the background on my profile at DA. Hope you don't mind.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
@MaryAnn, Glad you feel that way. Having some trouble posting my next story to the Heroine Dungeon forum, but hope to have it up soon.

BTW, I used one of your images as the background on my profile at DA. Hope you don't mind.
Feel free to use my older pics as you like, I see them on many sites, forum...
Thanks for telling!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Still seems to be some navigation issues with the heroine dungeon, but Supergirl and the Package finally ended up here:viewtopic.php?t=35694.