Unravelling the Texan Wonder part 1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Unravelling the Texan Wonder

The multiverse is full of possibilities. On earth XXX Wonder Woman is Eliza Prince, aptly named the Texan Wonder- an All American heroine with sunshine hair. She possesses immense power but one terrible weakness. If she is aroused by a person of colour she loses her strength and becomes vulnerable to defeat. Where this weakness came from she does not know. What she does know is that her sexual fetishes and erotic fantasies can be used against her.

The Texan Wonder was a formidable force. Undefeated and one of the most powerful and successful heroines of the Lighting League. Her weakness was unknown to the public and her fellow heroes at the League. Villains feared her, and often lost all confidence when they knew she was on their case.

Modesty Haze on the other hand was an interesting evil doer. A dancer, former stripper, of African Caribbean heritage, from London, England. She had built a criminal empire that conquered Europe and the US and she had achieved this without any super powers. She chose the life of a crime boss rather than a super villain because over ambitious plans for global domination were never her cup of tea. She preferred the life of crime and debauchery. Recently she had developed a taste for super heroines.

Sitting in the office of her secret New York headquarters, she gazed with lustful interest at the escapades of the Lighting Leagues heroines. In particular, Modesty had grown a fondness for the mighty blonde bombshell that is the Texan Wonder. Up until now Modesty’s syndicate had avoided clashing with any kind of super hero. But her organisation had now grown to such a size that she was on the Lighting League’s radar. It was only a matter of time before she would encounter a heroine or hero. But Modesty wanted that so much to be the Texan Wonder and she wanted to be prepared.

In the past, this ebony skinned crime vixen had travelled India and studied tantra. Over the years, with her voracious sexual appetite she had gained mastery in the arts of pleasure. She had always wanted to get hold of a super heroine. How delicious it would be to test their enhanced bodies. For all their power, would it not be pure ecstasy to discover that their strength and abilities could be nullified by mere sexual stimulation?

Modesty had studied the Texan Wonder for over a year. In her research she discovered amazing things about the mightiest super heroine of the Liberty League. The Texan Wonder’s real name, was Eliza Prince. She was a former US soldier, CIA agent, pilot in the airforce and bikini model champion. She had sunshine kissed hair, and she was very sexy and beautiful, even before becoming a superheroine she had all the confidence in the world. As was clear she hailed from Texas but was also from a country background.
“A regular all American blonde cowgirl” Modesty said to herself as she read the files on her laptop.

The details regarding the Texan Wonder’s origin were still unclear but apparently Eliza was on a mission to investigate a UFO landing. Modesty had managed to hack the files from a number of sources using her contacts. The files had detailed accounts given by Eliza.

“When I encountered the translucent coloured disc shaped ship, there was an opening. I entered and was greeted by a blinding light. Eventually the overwhelming illumination subsided and in its place stood a feminine visage of power and strength that I had never seen before. It was a woman…..very tall. She wore silver armour and a huge headdress. She wielded a staff, her eyes shone blue. Suddenly I felt very faint. I collapsed and became unconscious. I don’t know how much time passed but I woke up in someones bed chamber. The room was opulent and luxurious, yet the decorum seemed ancient and technologically advanced at the same time. I walked towards a window and saw a paradise. Floating objects with what appeared to be utilising anti gravity technology. Buildings of immense size and a pyramid in the centre or this city. I felt a sense of peace enter my heart. Later I was taken before a throne room. There I met the woman who appeared to me in the ship when I was on earth. She sat on this throne and was clearly a great leader of some sort. She told me her name was Allaria, Empress of this dimension known as Elysium. They were a race of immortal goddesses who had built an advanced civilisation that had progressed to levels of greatness by embracing the divine feminine. Their way of life and technology was almost a form of cosmic magic. Everything they did was in balance with the laws of the universe and its quantum reality. Their goal was always to spread peace and balance throughout the multiverse but were limited in their ability to physically intervene due to the laws of the cosmic order. In the past they aided Earth in the fight against evil through ancient civilisations such as Atlantis. However since the destruction of Atlantis it was harder to influence human affairs and over the centuries, the earth plunged further and further into chaos and darkness. Often the Elysiums required avatars that represented their power, Allaria explained to me….”

Modesty continued to read the report and discovered that Eliza was chosen by Allaria for her character, skill and feminine strength. She was also part of a nation that was dominant enough to assert such power, much like Atlantis long ago. Whether the US was as progressive and enlightened as Atlantis was another discussion, but Jill was inspired. The Elysium’s philosophy of peace and harmony filled Jill’s heart with hope and she decided to combine that with her patriotism and sense of virtue. The report continued….

“when Allaria stabbed her staff onto the ground something divine happened. It was as if their technology was a form of magic. They could sense reality as vibrations and energy, thereby manipulating matter. When she thrusted her weapon to the ground my body was endowed with inhuman abilities and power. Super strength, speed, and senses. My clothes had evaporated in the light that had enveloped my body and in its place was a costume of such beauty, one that captured both my Texan American heritage and the culture of the Elysiums. It was revealing yet expressive. A golden tiara and red star adorned my head. My torso was exposed, whilst only my breasts and private parts were covered in suggestive clothing coloured in the red, white and blue of the Texan flag. Stars decorated my blue pants. My golden bracelets were also coloured blue with stars. Gold metal work also embellished the costume, the style was typical of the the armoured clothing the Elysium women wore. My lower extremities were wrapped in a combination of such metal work and gold coloured gladiator flats exposing my feet. However, so as to give me options and choice with my attire, I was also given red high heel cowgirl boots with stripes of white and a star on each. I was honoured the way they respected my heritage. I only begun to realise the extent of my powers when the Elysiums returned me in their ship. As a last gift, Allaria gave me the translucent saucer enabling me to travel all across the globe. I returned to Earth in my new galactic vehicle…..”

The report ended. Modesty then continued her research. It was not long after that encounter with the Elysiums that the Texan Wonder made an appearance and became one of the worlds most famous and successful heroines let alone heroes of America.
“This clean, wholesome and virtuous heroine must have a chink in her armour somewhere” Modesty thought to herself.

Over a long period, Modesty monitored her soon to be nemesis. She observed 2 things about the super powered Southern belle. The first was from Eliza's diary. Modesty and her henchwomen entered her home whilst Jill was away on a mission with the Lighting League. The diary revealed something interesting about her powers and the Elysiums. The source of their power was love as was Jill’s when she became the Texan Wonder. However Allaria told Jill something that she left out in her report to the CIA. If love was the source of Elysium power and therefore the power of the Texan Wonder; Lust was their weakness, and therefore the weakness of the blonde superheroine!

Modesty had the Texan Wonder monitored with aerial camera nano bots that she had purchased from a super villain known only as, the Nerd. She was able to study a number of her battles with various villains. Three fights stood out for Modesty.

Battle 1: The Texan Wonder vs Big Joe.

From the footage Modesty had unveiled from the aerial bots, she witnessed a battle between the Texan Wonder and a group of thuggish gangsters. It was outside a warehouse near a harbour from what she could see. It was obvious that illegal arms and weapons were being distributed and moved. After five minutes the invisible saucer appeared out of nowhere. The Texan Wonder jumped out of the cockpit of her saucer and sprung into action. It did not take long for the heroine to dispatch the entire group. Suddenly, the door of one of the trucks opened. A large black male walked out. He stood 6ft6 and his muscles had muscles. For an ordinary human it was clear that he was strong. A few of his beaten down colleagues began to cheer. Eliza had her red cowgirl boot on the face of one henchman, pressing his face into the floor.

“Now you are in trouble, Big Joe will sort you out” he said. But despite the threat that this burly man posed, he was still a mere mortal compared to the super powered goddess that is the Texan Wonder.
“Hey Texan bitch! I have been waiting for this opportunity for sometime” Big Joe said as he charged at Jill like an NFL pro. She was surprised how fast he was with all his weight. Despite his attempt to gore her, the Texan Wonder was able to stop him in his tracks with one hand. That same hand flung him over her head like a rag doll. His body slammed to the floor and once again her boot enjoyed another male chauvinist victim as it poked into his chest. At the least, it was a good view for Big Joe as he could see her star spangled panties.
“Nice view” he said cheekily. “I can tell you are well groomed. I can almost imagine your pink pussy all shaved”
Eliza was shocked and angered by his words. But Modesty could see that what he said had a distracting effect on her, even for a split second. That was all Big Joe needed as he slammed his fist into her groin.

The effect was instant. Her body was stunned and her face was a sight to behold. One of shock, fear and something else. Something that even the Texan Wonder had not experienced before. She stepped back in a somewhat groggy and woozy state. Big Joe immediately lunged in and smothered the southern superheroine in a bearhug. He pressed her into his muscle chest and she could feel his hard member against her body.

Modesty studied the video intensely and she was amazing at how weakened the heroine had become. Modesty had seen countless footage of the Texan Wonder’s battles with criminals and super villains. None could touch her power level or defeat her invulnerability. She had seen the Texan Wonder destroy villains with super powers, robots made of steel and many others that were way more powerful than some ordinary muscle bound brute…..despite his efforts, Big Joe was a mere mortal human and to see the Texan Wonder limp in his arms, struggling against his strength was confusing.

It did not take long however. After some moments, the Texan Wonder managed to get her strength back. Big Joe was punished by her mighty fists and boots, both him and his entire gang were soon apprehended by the police. Still, there was something curious about the whole encounter and Modesty sought to investigate further.

Battle 2: The Texan Wonder vs The Dark Yogi

Another video salvaged from the aerial robot camera was of the Texan Wonder’s battle against the evil occult master, the Dark Yogi. The villain was of Indian descent and had studied the dark arts in many parts of the world. The heroine managed to find his hideout. An underground temple located in a quiet part of Austin Texas. He had been using his erotic tantra and mind control powers to capture various attractive females and add them to his lustful harem. When she entered his lair, it was debauched indeed, with his hypnotised and sexually aroused slaves dancing around him. However it was clear that the Dark Yogi wished to add the mighty heroine to his collection, and what an addition she would have been.

As the Dark Yogi used his sensual power on the Texan Wonder, Modesty was pleased to see that the video showed how easily she yielded to his eroticism. Before she knew it, the heroine was in his clutches, his hands caressing her breast, and his other warm hand was placed upon her sex. His mouth whispered dirty ideas and suggestions deep into her ear. Modesty could make out some of it on the muffled recording.
“You are mine now, all attractive white women must fall to my tantric power”
At that moment Modesty could hear the Texan Wonder moan submissively. It was quite the sight and it turned her on.

If not for the Lighting League’s intervention it is possible that the Dark Yogi would have achieved his goal of enslaving the Texan Wonder. When the other heroes burst into the lair, she was able to break free of the sensual hold he had over her and deliver a clean hard blow to the Dark Yogi’s jaw. It was obvious from the video that the other heroes did not witness what had occured prior to their intervention.

It was strange from Modesty’s perspective. She had previously witnessed the Texan Wonder battle the Nerd. This villain possessed a superhuman intellect and IQ. He synthesised an arousal gas that he used on previous heroines that he had defeated. However it was completely ineffective on the Texan Wonder, who shook it off with ease and proceeded to pound the Nerd into oblivion before he was sent to prison.

Battle 3: The Texan Wonder vs Lady Sultry

The next video for Modesty’s study was the key to all the secrets she needed in her quest to defeat the Texan Wonder. The Texan Wonder battled a villainess by the name of Lady Sultry. She possessed a truly unique power that enabled her to mesmerise and mind control her opponent with her dance movements. This villainess had an athletic body with long limbs to rival the Texan Wonder herself. The villainess wore a tight orange coloured costume and a mask that covered her eyes.

Lady Sultry had lured the mighty heroine to a secret hideout after fooling her into believing that she had kidnapped a cheerleader. Lady Sultry laid down a challenge to the blonde southern belle and she could not refuse. However when she arrived, the bound cheerleader appeared to be nothing more than an accomplice. Lady Sultry quickly jumped into action, attacking the Texan Wonder. As expected, the super heroine was simply too powerful for the villainess. That was until she used her mesmerising powers. As she danced, she spoke to the Texan Wonder. Slowly the heroine became dizzy. Modesty could make out some of the dialogue,
“I feel so weak and dreamy” the Texan Wonder said.
“You love my dark skin, my long ebony legs don’t you?” Lady Sultry continued
“y…yes….I do” she responded.
As the heroines body began to slump and sway, Modesty smiled at her discovery. Normally the Texan Wonder was so strong willed. This video proof helped Modesty formulate a hypothesis, one which could be the secret of the Texan Wonder’s weakness and the key in defeating and possibly destroying her once and for all. Modesty was amazed at how easily the Texan Wonder was subdued. She only managed to win the battle, because of her new gadget in her belt. As she became weaker and weaker, she whispered a code word, the belt released an electric charge. Lady Sultry was stunned and her hold over the Texan Wonder was broken. The blonde avenger followed up immediately with her famous fist to the ebony villainess’ jaw knocking her out instantly.

Modesty’s theory was the following: The power given to Jill by the Elysiums was based on love, however lust can defeat and weaken such power. Other than consensual sex, Eliza's bi sexual lust is based on various kinks. Modesty theorised using her kink against her is what would defeat her. But what is the blonde heroine’s kink? With all her experience with sex, kink, fetishes and BDSM; and from what she could gather from the videos, Modesty was certain that Eliza enjoyed race play and being dominated by a powerful authority that was an individual whose skin tone was darker than hers.

The British villain decided to put this theory to the test.
Last edited by sensualbarbarian 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Love where this story is going. Let's see the heroine broken, shall we?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Intriguing set-up.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent start!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I enjoyed the story looking forward to more
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you. Part 2 and more stories about the adventures of the Texan Wonder are on the way :)

Just a question, apart from the story flow and writing style, what do you like about this story and superheroine character?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

The race play aspect is intriguing, and certainly the detective aspect of uncovering it via descriptive scenes of those various moments of the Texas Wonders' moments of vulnerability are delightful. Then again I'm a sucker for moments of superheroine weakness in all its variations!

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I am currently writing part 2 :)
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I changed the Texan Wonder's alter ego to Eliza Prince :) Part 2 is coming soon, it will be posted in a new thread!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

sensualbarbarian wrote:
2 years ago
I changed the Texan Wonder's alter ego to Eliza Prince :) Part 2 is coming soon, it will be posted in a new thread!
👍 Looking forward to it!