Another hot villainess for Batman - Miracle Molly! (Batman #108)

shevek
Producer
Producer

There's yet another sexy villainess being introduced to fight Batman in issue #108, whom I assume was created by Tynion and Jimenez.
Her name is Miracle Molly, and we should be discovering more about her soon.
Nice boob window, and does she have a pair of pet leeches on her torso? That would be interesting..guess we'll find out.

She reminds me a lot of what if Snotgirl (the comic book about the fashion blogger...'green hair don't care') became a villainess.

This cover is a variant by Nathan Szerdy, who seems to be really at Artgerm-level cheesecake.
Batman seems highly bemused by the shapely ladies all around him: Punchline, Ivy and Harley in addition to Molly.

Might be worth picking up when it comes out!
miracle molly.jpg
miracle molly.jpg (545.03 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

She looks like she going to spring a trap momentarily, her finger is heading to that red button. When ever a red button gets pressed good things happen. Hopefully one of the other ladies is going to need some rescuing...
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Jem and the Holograms turned evil, I kinda like that idea. The idea of a concert fueled demise for Batgirl would be interesting…. Crushed by giant moving set pieces woul be interesting.

Of course, having her dangling from the ceiling in some lesbian/molly fueled rave also has some interesting possibilities
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Jem and the Holograms turned evil, I kinda like that idea. The idea of a concert fueled demise for Batgirl would be interesting…. Crushed by giant moving set pieces woul be interesting.

Of course, having her dangling from the ceiling in some lesbian/molly fueled rave also has some interesting possibilities
GOD I love your ideas!!!!!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
sneakly wrote:
2 years ago

That is pretty much the entire plot of Bridgett Bond: Grrl Trap.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
sneakly wrote:
2 years ago

Kimber Benton as a dominatrix, I could see that