Hello to all!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would have posted this sooner but I didn’t want to do a half-assed job with my phone keypad.

SHBinder recommended that I try this forum, I definitely like it so far, got a quick answer to a question that had bothered me for a while. Been a big fan of superhero comics, cartoons and movies for most of my forty-five years, although my favorite character almost always turned out to be the villainess who wasn’t a COMPLETELY evil, ruthless monster. I wrote femslash fanfiction throughout the 2000’s, most but not all centered around superheroes and other action heroes. All very PG to PG-13 rated, sorry to say. At the same time, I started getting into the stories found on Superstories.net (I’ve been reading BC’s work so long that I remember the first time he published a Yellow Cat story), as well as some of the X-rated fics found on various Yahoogroups, such as when Absorbing Woman stole all of Wonder Woman’s powers and then used her as bait to capture Wonder Girl as well. More recently I’ve really gotten into Damselbinder’s Enhancegirl.

I did get back into writing fanfic a little bit in the past year or so, not that I finished what I started. If you’ve been on The Changing Mirror lately, you might have seen my stories about Circe using black magic to give Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Power Girl the memories and personalities of a weak, helpless, Disney-type princess and her devoted servants. I don’t buy many online videos. I was into SKW’s female wrestling videos for a while, particularly smaller women like Sumiko and Jynx getting destroyed by much bigger women, but the endless cross-eyed KO’s got monotonous after a while. My current favorites include Ultragirl and almost anything starring the incredibly beautiful Vivian Ireene Pierce. I bought Part Two of “All This and World War Too” by Dawnstar years ago and it’s still my favorite.

As you might have guessed if you’ve read some of my previous posts, my tastes are a bit – eclectic when it comes to superheroines, and non-powered individuals as well. I enjoy superheroine defeat stories that involve bondage, depowerment, encasement, femdom, lezdom, humiliation, WG, stealing identities and powers, bullying, shaming and nerdification, among others. I’m much less interested in superheroine death, mind control, time stop, bimboification, good-to-evil transformations, and to a lesser extent, hypnosis.

If I had to describe my personal preferences in a sentence, I’d say something along the lines of “young, beautiful, popular and petite heroines, and the older, less attractive, frumpier, bigger and heavier women who use force, blackmail and/or manipulation to take control of their lives and change nearly everything about them into something they will hate”. In other words, to all the friends who know her, it will seem like the heroine has suddenly changed their whole look so that they now resemble a younger version of the gross old lady she’s probably sleeping with. It will usually cost the heroine her career, her friends, her pride in her appearance, her freedom, and even her powers. But not her life or her mind. From my point of view, one of the most important elements is that the heroine knows what’s happening to her, she thinks it’s all incredibly demeaning and something she’d never do, but she no longer has a say in the matter. I am trying to think of an example of this, because there AREN’T many. I’ve only read pieces of it, but from what I’ve seen, I believe McGheeny’s “A Little Dab” would be a relatively good example.

I look forward to seeing what more this forum has to offer!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Welcome. Are you Ecole??
Damselbinder

Ericc15 wrote:
1 year ago
I would have posted this sooner but I didn’t want to do a half-assed job with my phone keypad.

SHBinder recommended that I try this forum, I definitely like it so far, got a quick answer to a question that had bothered me for a while. Been a big fan of superhero comics, cartoons and movies for most of my forty-five years, although my favorite character almost always turned out to be the villainess who wasn’t a COMPLETELY evil, ruthless monster. I wrote femslash fanfiction throughout the 2000’s, most but not all centered around superheroes and other action heroes. All very PG to PG-13 rated, sorry to say. At the same time, I started getting into the stories found on Superstories.net (I’ve been reading BC’s work so long that I remember the first time he published a Yellow Cat story), as well as some of the X-rated fics found on various Yahoogroups, such as when Absorbing Woman stole all of Wonder Woman’s powers and then used her as bait to capture Wonder Girl as well. More recently I’ve really gotten into Damselbinder’s Enhancegirl.

I did get back into writing fanfic a little bit in the past year or so, not that I finished what I started. If you’ve been on The Changing Mirror lately, you might have seen my stories about Circe using black magic to give Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Power Girl the memories and personalities of a weak, helpless, Disney-type princess and her devoted servants. I don’t buy many online videos. I was into SKW’s female wrestling videos for a while, particularly smaller women like Sumiko and Jynx getting destroyed by much bigger women, but the endless cross-eyed KO’s got monotonous after a while. My current favorites include Ultragirl and almost anything starring the incredibly beautiful Vivian Ireene Pierce. I bought Part Two of “All This and World War Too” by Dawnstar years ago and it’s still my favorite.

As you might have guessed if you’ve read some of my previous posts, my tastes are a bit – eclectic when it comes to superheroines, and non-powered individuals as well. I enjoy superheroine defeat stories that involve bondage, depowerment, encasement, femdom, lezdom, humiliation, WG, stealing identities and powers, bullying, shaming and nerdification, among others. I’m much less interested in superheroine death, mind control, time stop, bimboification, good-to-evil transformations, and to a lesser extent, hypnosis.

If I had to describe my personal preferences in a sentence, I’d say something along the lines of “young, beautiful, popular and petite heroines, and the older, less attractive, frumpier, bigger and heavier women who use force, blackmail and/or manipulation to take control of their lives and change nearly everything about them into something they will hate”. In other words, to all the friends who know her, it will seem like the heroine has suddenly changed their whole look so that they now resemble a younger version of the gross old lady she’s probably sleeping with. It will usually cost the heroine her career, her friends, her pride in her appearance, her freedom, and even her powers. But not her life or her mind. From my point of view, one of the most important elements is that the heroine knows what’s happening to her, she thinks it’s all incredibly demeaning and something she’d never do, but she no longer has a say in the matter. I am trying to think of an example of this, because there AREN’T many. I’ve only read pieces of it, but from what I’ve seen, I believe McGheeny’s “A Little Dab” would be a relatively good example.

I look forward to seeing what more this forum has to offer!
Hey, thanks for the shout-out, pal!
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

tmon wrote:
1 year ago
Welcome. Are you Ecole??
If you mean Ecole1994, then yes :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome to the Forum, Ericc15. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Tallyho either here or via Private Message. I'm pleased you're enjoying the site. We try to promote the free exchange of ideas about all things heroic, usually about the feminine side of things. Thanks for checking in.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ericc15 I've been enjoying your WW stories over at The Changing Mirror please continue.