W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman XI: Fatal Attraction Is NOW PLAYING!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Now Playing On W.O.N Cinema: W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman XI: Fatal Attraction (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman & Carmen Valentina as Spideragent 005. This is the eleventh installment of our spinoff series. The Woman Of Steel Returns And Goes Up Against a dangerous villain who is seeking revenge in the death of her husband and the death of her sister "Spideragent 004". The villains name is Spideragent 005. In order to do that, Spideragent 005 sets up a trap for Superwoman to do an interview and videoshoot inside the abandoned Marc Luthor Pool House. Will Superwoman be able to put a stop to Spideragent 005's revenge mission or will Spideragent 005 succeed in killing the woman of steel to avenge the death of her husband and sister. Find out for yourself in this brand new exciting adventure.

Brought to you in High Definition!

Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the actresses in the fan film as well.

For updates/news/screenshots for all fan films installments and future projects, subscribe to the fan Film Series' Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater or visit our website at WONNewYork.Net

Superwoman XI: Fatal Attraction, Co-Created By Jonathan Rios, George Guzman, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez.

Written By Jonathan Rios, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez.

Music By BT-84, Scott Buckley, Infraction & Karl Casey of White Bat Audio. Additional Music By: Matthew Huffaker & Tim Beek.

Opening Intro sequence created by Luminatics Animation

Disclaimer: Superwoman XI: Fatal Attraction is in no way affiliated with DC Comics or Warner Bros. Superwoman XI: Fatal Attraction is a not-for-profit fan film and is not intended for sales of any sort. The fan film is property of WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. and MMP Studios. DO NOT REPOST THIS FAN FILM ANYWHERE!!!!!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I enjoyed this new movie. Carmen Valentina looked amazing in the film and both ladies played the parts well.

I thoroughly enjoyed the surprise chloroform scene. Please continue to do them in your films! Hopefully Carmen will be on the receiving end of it next time!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ditti. Loved the chloro scene in their latest release.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
I enjoyed this new movie. Carmen Valentina looked amazing in the film and both ladies played the parts well.

I thoroughly enjoyed the surprise chloroform scene. Please continue to do them in your films! Hopefully Carmen will be on the receiving end of it next time!
Thanks, xxxwarriorxxx for the kind words and happy you enjoyed the film....I wanted to throw the chloroform scene in their to make the film more interesting since I know lots of folks like seeing superheroines chloroformed. As for Carmen, sadly there will not be a next time, due to the fact that she is retiring from the business after this year.

We have more films to come with Superwoman 12 being filmed on the 23rd of this month, also, Superwoman and the killer dummy, Supergirl 11 & 12, Lure (Featuring Supergirl Vs. Ghostface) and Supergal On The Run, co produced by Lady2fight and lots more....so we have a lot in store coming up.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

flash wrote:
1 year ago
Ditti. Loved the chloro scene in their latest release.
Thanks, flash...will try to add more of this in future installments