Indian Goddess Mahadevi (Maa Devi Durga) Captured and Destroyed

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hindu Indian Goddess Mahadevi is a symbol of power and purity. Her powers and beauty are unmatchable.
Evil Aghoris all over the world are scared of her and can't think of even touching the Mahadevi Durga Goddess. However, an evil aghori named Bhairav has some other plans for the Devi. Evil occulist/aghori knows that he can't defeat Goddess on his own, so he takes help of an evil alien Named Garudesh to trap Hindu Devi in Garuda-Kutha.
mahadevi captured.jpg
Coming Soon!!! (Will publish only if I get some positive response to the idea)
Darkseid2022
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello great thinking, I am indian and know more mythology on goddess and demons, so i can help you for her better degrading.
My telegram @delta08
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Sounds interesting. Getting to see different Heroine concepts and weaknesses is always fun.
shevek
Producer
Producer

cannonfodder wrote:
1 year ago
Sounds interesting. Getting to see different Heroine concepts and weaknesses is always fun.
Yes, it is.

So far, we've been one of the very few Western productions to feature consistent South Asian heroine and villainess characters (Arogya the Healer and Kaliyuga the Destroyer) with complete backstories.

I'd be very interested to read more stories (and see more comics and photos) of beautiful South Asian goddesses with amazing powers and attractive costumes. Let's hear about it!