"Deadly Bites" now at Ultraheroix.com

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hi Everyone
We are back with a very special and sexy update! This is the edgiest and sexiest adventure we've done yet and I hope you fans enjoy it!

In this adventure, Devla makes her return (played by Enchantress Sahrye) and she has her fangs set on Megagirl (played by Calisa Bliss)! Our heroine falls into the villain's trap for Devla to pummel, seduce and feed on her. Devla bites, pummels, gropes and plays with Megagirl's vulnerable body. Although our heroine tries to fight back and escape, it proves futile against Devla's power!

There are: Vampire bites all over Megagirl's body, various knockouts, energy draining, groping, dragging and bearhugs

Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_3772.JPG
IMG_3772.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2628 times
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2628 times
IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3798.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2628 times
IMG_3811.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2628 times
IMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3823.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2628 times
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks amazing. The new Megagirl actress looks incredible and it appears this may be a more "sensual" release than what you usually put out. Can't wait to check this one out.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

You're going to love this Redmountain! You are also very correct in how sensual this is, it's the first time I really explored this route and it turned out awesome! The ladies didn't really need much directing and it was natural chemistry between them. Calisa and Sahrye really worked well together and you can feel the sensual peril that Devla puts Megagirl through!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is very hot action indeed! I'm not sure if I should try to save Megagirl as Superman, or join Devla's exciting biting and sucking action as Venom!!!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

dajinx1 wrote:
1 year ago
You're going to love this Redmountain! You are also very correct in how sensual this is, it's the first time I really explored this route and it turned out awesome! The ladies didn't really need much directing and it was natural chemistry between them. Calisa and Sahrye really worked well together and you can feel the sensual peril that Devla puts Megagirl through!
It was excellent, one of your best yet. Really hope that Calisa will be sticking around as Megagirl, she's fantastic in the roll.

My only little nitpick was I would have enjoyed a bit more physical fighting between the two of them(would have been nice for Megagirl to take a bit more beating), but I get that the draining was the emphasis here and it was very well done. Can't wait to see more!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

RedMountain wrote:
1 year ago
This looks amazing. The new Megagirl actress looks incredible and it appears this may be a more "sensual" release than what you usually put out. Can't wait to check this one out.
I think both are very hot, but the Devla actress is just amazingly beautiful and sexy in her black costume and dominant cape! She would be extremely sexy Catwoman or She-Venom!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:
1 year ago
dajinx1 wrote:
1 year ago
It was excellent, one of your best yet. Really hope that Calisa will be sticking around as Megagirl, she's fantastic in the roll.

My only little nitpick was I would have enjoyed a bit more physical fighting between the two of them(would have been nice for Megagirl to take a bit more beating), but I get that the draining was the emphasis here and it was very well done. Can't wait to see more!
Thanks Evil Spider and RedMountain!
Calisa was awesome as Megagirl and I definitely plan on working with these ladies again. Sahrye was brilliant and seems to relish the villainess role. We have another Megagirl story we’re editing with Calisa and Sahrye that will be released in a month or two. Sahrye will be playing a different villainess role that will have more physical beatdowns on our Megagirl/Calisa that I’m sure you’ll enjoy!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sahrye would be insanely sexy in the Swiftgirl costume or some dominant black version of it, her fighting Megagirl as their capes would get tangled, my spidersenses would probably explode!!!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

A chloroform scene and OTS with this Calisa actress would be an instant buy. I’m on the fence on purchasing this one as it looks the carry has her cape blocking the view. I’m sure it’s a great film though as you produce excellent work, just may have to sit on the bench for this one.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
A chloroform scene and OTS with this Calisa actress would be an instant buy. I’m on the fence on purchasing this one as it looks the carry has her cape blocking the view. I’m sure it’s a great film though as you produce excellent work, just may have to sit on the bench for this one.
Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you'd give this one a chance, I think you'll enjoy it!

But there is a an OTS and 2 chloroforms with Calisa in the next video.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Please put the next video out today!

Perhaps I will give this one a crack, I’ll take your word for it.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Are Devla's devious bites actually deadly I wonder!? I'm willing to find out...
Fayitup
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is one of my favorite Ultraheroix Films. With examples like Mentallix, Nuclea, Death Punch, and Domintia, Ultraheroix never misses with the female villains, and this new Devla is no exception. This video is reboots the old devla episode and makes it 10 times greater with the energy draining. One critique I'd have to say is the dialogue is very hard to listen to sometimes, because I can't hear what the characters say, and turning up the volume results in the sound effects being way too loud. This problem is noticable in other productions but its espcially obvious here when the two characters are up close and personal bantering. Nonetheless This video delivers exactly what you expect, great work as always. I'm hoping that next video or future videos will feature energy bondage (like in Dark Embrace!)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

When does the new one come out with chloroform scenes and OTS Carries?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Devla would be able to seduce me very easily!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Fayitup wrote:
1 year ago
This is one of my favorite Ultraheroix Films. With examples like Mentallix, Nuclea, Death Punch, and Domintia, Ultraheroix never misses with the female villains, and this new Devla is no exception. This video is reboots the old devla episode and makes it 10 times greater with the energy draining. One critique I'd have to say is the dialogue is very hard to listen to sometimes, because I can't hear what the characters say, and turning up the volume results in the sound effects being way too loud. This problem is noticable in other productions but its espcially obvious here when the two characters are up close and personal bantering. Nonetheless This video delivers exactly what you expect, great work as always. I'm hoping that next video or future videos will feature energy bondage (like in Dark Embrace!)
Thanks Fayitup! I'm glad you enjoyed it and appreciate our villains. I really try to make them cool and formidable. Sahrye did a fantastic job as Devla and really got into the role, ad-libbing most of the dialogue. I'll make point to try and improve the audio in future videos. You got a point on energy bondage, it's something I'll look into for future videos. Thanks again!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
When does the new one come out with chloroform scenes and OTS Carries?
In the next week or 2. Thanks for asking!