HAPPY JULY 4TH!! Jpeger Postings GALORE!!

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to my Monday Update!!

Today I'm pleased to bring you the Blunder Girl: Self Bondage Nightmare 5 AND Ms. Independence: Let Freedom Ring! All Episodes from BOTH stories post today!! Over 300 images today!! 6 Episodes!!!

In our first story, Blunder Girl (Dru) is a sidekick and wants to be a full-fledged heroine. She insists that part of her training should include escapism because the bad guys capture them, and she feels this is the key to escaping that. The general consensus of the primary heroes is that if her fight training was on fleek, one wouldn't be captured. Her counterargument is.. but it happens! They go off and fight crime, and she plays with the machines the villains use to torment the heroines. "Practice," she calls it, but she always gets trapped! (because that's how I write the story, which is funny to me). Dru was busted practicing her escapism employing self-bondage. Now she's on custodial duty for the headquarters. She was supposed to be watching the headquarters, not getting stuck in whatever freaky villainous sex machine she desired to play in! Now, The heroines have to go off to the world summit, leaving Dru at the headquarters with Dark Canary, AKA Dinah.

Will Dru try her shenanigans again, or will she learn she must be a team player to join the heroine's top ranks? Will the Dark Canary be able to keep Dru from playing with the villainous toys? The answers to these and many new questions will be answered TODAY! When *ALL* Episodes of this new story post TODAY!! Blunder Girl: Self Bondage Nightmare 5!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ightmare-5

ALSO!!!!!!

I have a special update in store for you, Ms. Independence! That's Right, in a special two-part story with over 100 images, it's my pleasure to present to you, Ms. Independence: Let Freedom Ring! Parts one and two posts for members today!

The saga of "Amber Wavez" started off as a one-off spoof of the chipper and overly patriotic comic characters. Still, her popularity has allowed me to dig deeper into her. Pardon the pun. When we last left Amber, she was a prisoner of her mirror universe doppelganger. "Evil Amber". Will Amber escape the clutches of her dark dimensional dastardy do-badder? The answer to these and many other questions will be answered today! That's Right, in an extraordinary two-part story with over 100 images, it's my pleasure to present to you, Ms. Independence: Let Freedom Ring! Parts one and two posts for members today!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... eedom-Ring

Thanks for reading! Over 300 images today!! 6 Episodes!!!
Happy 4th!

Jpeger.
Attachments
AW-FR-01x000.jpg
AW-FR-01x000.jpg (222.9 KiB) Viewed 289 times
AW-FR-02x000.jpg
AW-FR-02x000.jpg (162.14 KiB) Viewed 289 times
wgsb5e1x000.jpg
wgsb5e1x000.jpg (186.88 KiB) Viewed 289 times
wgsb5e2x000.jpg
wgsb5e2x000.jpg (165.02 KiB) Viewed 289 times
wgsb5e3x000.jpg