Question about superheroine clip

General discussions about superheroines!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

If you scroll down to the middle of the page after the first set of movies on this website,
H Movies there is a banner in purple for “Clips4Sale” that has a purple superheroine giving a salute that looks like a batgirl costume.

Does anyone here know what video that is from, or the actress or studio? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I cannot post a photo of the picture on here. Thanks for any help!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like Cali Logan
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
If you scroll down to the middle of the page after the first set of movies on this website,
https://www.heroinemovies.com/ there is a banner in purple for “Clips4Sale” that has a purple superheroine giving a salute that looks like a batgirl costume.

Does anyone here know what video that is from, or the actress or studio? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I cannot post a photo of the picture on here. Thanks for any help!
How about this for the pic?
Attachments
clips4sale-sidebar-3.gif
clips4sale-sidebar-3.gif (31.38 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
TroyKimmel03
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It looks more like Kobe Lee
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Her shiny purple spandex suit is sexy indeed! I wonder if it's a leotard or a full suit...
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Thank you for uploading the picture ! That is the video I’m looking for!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I don't think it's Cali, my first thought was Kobe but I don't think it's her either
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Correct, it is not Cali or Kobe. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the model in any movies I can recall that’s why it’s so hard to figure out the clip it is in!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It's from a photo set I bought years ago. It was hosted on a site associated with clips4sale.com called something like photos4sale.com. (Don't bother trying; if that was the URL, it's not working now.)

Looks like her name is Kayla. She's gorgeous but very heavily tatted, a turnoff for me. That's why the only set I bought had her in full-body spandex.
IMG_6162.JPG
IMG_6162.JPG (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1354 times
IMG_6179.JPG
IMG_6179.JPG (3.43 MiB) Viewed 1354 times
IMG_6199.JPG
IMG_6199.JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1354 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shiny purple spandex and sexy cape play cause my spidersenses tingling hard!
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tamonicus wrote:
1 year ago
It's from a photo set I bought years ago. It was hosted on a site associated with clips4sale.com called something like photos4sale.com. (Don't bother trying; if that was the URL, it's not working now.)

Looks like her name is Kayla. She's gorgeous but very heavily tatted, a turnoff for me. That's why the only set I bought had her in full-body spandex.
I concur that tattoos are a turn-off for me. Why mar your lovely body with ink?

My 2 cents.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Danorian wrote:
1 year ago
tamonicus wrote:
1 year ago

I concur that tattoos are a turn-off for me. Why mar your lovely body with ink?

My 2 cents.
While I don't have any pictures of her regaling a lot of her ink, you get the idea by looking at her bodysuit neckline. Such a shame.
IMG_6151.JPG
IMG_6151.JPG (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1294 times
IMG_6196.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1294 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

this woman has Charisma oozing out of that purple costume.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess with tattoos or not, you'd like it to align with the nature of the heroine. Supergirl shouldn't have a tattoo, a gritty version of Batgirl could. Our purple heroine looks just too good to have tattoos but what do I know...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Thank you for finding this out !! Man she is attractive would love to have seen a movie with her.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Real cutie, shame about the tatt's.
Thanks for posting the pics

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Ok, so because of Tamonicus and the rest of your help, I found tons of clips of her on clips4sales! She goes by the name “Kayla Jane” or Kayla Danger, but mostly Kayla Jane. She has tons of bondage clips and also a lot of superheroine clips of her in spandex from spandex playground.

Here is a link:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40142 ... adventures

Tons of tats lol but man she is fine! Thank you all for your help! This is why this is the best forum around !
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Way to bring it home!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
Ok, so because of Tamonicus and the rest of your help, I found tons of clips of her on clips4sales! She goes by the name “Kayla Jane” or Kayla Danger, but mostly Kayla Jane. She has tons of bondage clips and also a lot of superheroine clips of her in spandex from spandex playground.
Spandex adventures sure are smooth and shiny!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And it's xxxwarriorxxx for the win!