Hi from Dr. D; purveyor of fine stories and their links

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Greetings!

Howdy to one and all. Most of you probably already know me from either my stories or my rantings here and there on a wide variety of threads. I also serve as an emissary for this site, particularly to newcomers. It's my job to make people feel welcome, help direct them to sections of interest and to encourage everyone to get along and be civil while enjoying the many wonderful distractions available here at USHF.

So, you may know me already from my work but if you don't I've made things easier here by creating a list of capsulized descriptions of my stories with easy one-click links to them as a way to introduce myself and to make my signature briefer and more helpful.

Unless otherwise noted in red, all story links go to Dungeon-level stories so that means dark sexual scenarios and some violence that may not be to everyone's taste. Many have declared that these works are well-written, just quite graphic in some details so if you want to skip over those scenes while still following the overall plot, feel free to do so. I hope you enjoy the works.

Supergirl Captured by The Mob
The beautiful blonde heroine is taken down by brilliant young Mob boss Tony Bonano looking to make a name for himself among the Mafia families. She is subjected to harsh treatment including getting addicted to Crack. When Wonder Woman and Superman try to come to her rescue, they too end up in Tony’s hands as well as those of his nasty Russian enforcer, Sergei. Tony’s brash behavior draws the attention of the public and the enmity of other Mob bosses until it all comes to a violent conclusion where both heroines are caught in the crossfire.
Link: https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=24640

Supergirl Captured by The Mob – Final Chapter – Part 5 of Five-Part Epilogue
This chapter has been separated out for readers who may have dropped out of this long series along the way but are curious as to how things ended up for Supergirl and Wonder Woman and Superman after all their travails.
Link: https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=29367

Wonder Woman and the Superheroine Serial Killer
When a cold-hearted scientist starts leaving the bodies of dead heroines at prominent Washington D.C. landmarks, Wonder Woman undertakes a desperate hunt to find the culprit and stop him before he kills again. She works the case both as Diana Prince and the Amazonian icon with the help of Steve Trevor. Through it all, she must also deal with troublesome interference from a very disrespectful DC cop.
Link: https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=21351

Wonder Woman in the Lair of the Scarecrow
Appears in the Regular Stories Section
After Batgirl disappears in Gotham, Martian Manhunter contacts Wonder Woman to help find the cowled crimefighter. Soon, both heroines face powerful psychological attacks from the fear-mongering Scarecrow on his home turf.
Link: https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26576

Wonder Woman: A Bit of Trouble in Dressing Room at Harrods
Wonder Woman finds herself caught off-guard and beaten down in the changing room of a famous English department store of all places. Go figure!
Link: https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic ... ds#p119333

Batgirl: A Loss of Dignity
When Batgirl follows a lead about a planned diamond heist from the Gotham Museum by the notorious gang leader Dante Reardon, she stumbles into a fight with Reardon and his accomplice Clayface that proves too much for the daring damsel to handle.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20476

Supergirl: Prison Hostage
With her cousin off on a deep space mission, Supergirl responds to a call for help from the warden of Riker’s Island about a group of inmates who’ve taken over a section of the prison. Negotiating with the convicts proves far more troublesome than expected and the Maid of Steel is forced to compromise herself and her principles in order to try to extricate herself from a terrifying ordeal.
This story was written in alternating chapters in collaboration with the writer Silver Streak.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27734

Defilers' Club: First Victim (Supergirl)
When a group of New York City multi-millionaires with questionable business practices tire of having their operations interfered with by Supergirl, they join together to form a club dedicated to removing the heroine from their sphere of operations. Facing a slush fund of millions and an expert hit-woman and a muscular henchman taking on the contract, Supergirl finds herself up against relentless foes who won’t stop until she gives up her role as a superheroine.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=30683

Supergirl and the Military Exercise
A military man with a long-standing grudge against Supergirl has been put in charge of a weapons test to which the Maid of Might will unknowingly be subjected. The onslaught from the test catches the heroine unprepared and it gets even worse from there. Soon, the heroine and her female reporter friend find themselves outmatched and out-planned by an officer who is not a gentleman.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=30389

Invisible Woman: Hard to See Her Like This
While the rest of the Fantastic Four team are out of the country, Sue Richards is captured on a walk down Fifth Avenue on a lovely Spring day. Spirited away to a hideout in Brooklyn, the famous heroine is badly mistreated and then taken to a second location where she is to be trained to behave on command for an illegal art heist at a nearby famous New York City museum. Will she be able to resist the training and win the day?
Link: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 1eccef4a61
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
CJS
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for posting this - very helpful. Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd also be interested in knowing from the descriptions how extreme each one is. The real extreme sexual stuff isn't usually my cup of tea. I can get the sense from a few of the descriptions, but not all. Peaking at a few, I do love your style.
Sapphire Angel - Superheroine
Book 1 — Superheroine (complete)
Book 2 — Power Play (complete)
Book 3 — Deconstruction (complete)
Book 4 — Savage Dawn (complete)
Book 5 — Savage Vengeance (coming January 2024)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Everyone has their own version of extreme, don't they? I have been known to write scenes that people who don't usually enjoy extreme action find themselves appreciating some of my work when they thought they wouldn't. With that said, I'd rather not drive people away who make predeterminations about my work. At least that's my initial response. I will give it some thought though.

ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You are the best Dr.
I LOVE your passion against Supergirl...she deserves it
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

This should be a sticky!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ah, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say. Glad to see you and damselbinder have taken the suggestion on board at last....
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Dr Dominator, back in the day on the wizards lair you had a spin off of your supergirl vs the mob series: Wonder Woman: Hooking the Night Away.

First chapter was "First Trick is DuShawn", is that present in this forum anywhere? and was there any more?

A fan of your work as always!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

shzam wrote:
3 years ago
Hey Dr Dominator, back in the day on the wizards lair you had a spin off of your supergirl vs the mob series: Wonder Woman: Hooking the Night Away.

First chapter was "First Trick is DuShawn", is that present in this forum anywhere? and was there any more?

A fan of your work as always!
I haven't posted it here but I will it a couple of days. Thanks for reminding me and for being a loyal fan. :thumbup:

heyyouwall1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Did you do a story called Nova vs the professor or something for wizards lair. I'd love to be able to re-read it again.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hello, heyyouwall1. I just discovered that I am unable to open the MS Word file for Nova and the Professor on my computer. It's been corrupted somehow, so despite repeated efforts it appears to be lost for now. Sorry about that. Truly.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Chapter 1 of Nova and the Professor is up on Wizards Lair right now.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Really?!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for the link, tmon. You've been a loyal supporter for years!

heyyouwall1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Are you continuing the story? Do you have any plans for it?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

heyyouwall1 wrote:
1 year ago
Are you continuing the story? Do you have any plans for it?
Maybe down the road I might. For now, my concentration is on my portion of the Amazos series as well as my Invisible Woman story, both of which have been sadly neglected for the past half year or more.