a

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

a
Last edited by the123 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
HeroPerilFanatic
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

You should have used all that money and purchased one big movie from one the larger producers like Rye, Lucia Films, and TBFE. Way more beautiful models in my opinion. I never understand why you kept ordering from the same studios over and over again. How much money do you think you spent in total???
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

a
Last edited by the123 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

the123 wrote:
1 year ago
HeroPerilFanatic wrote:
1 year ago
You should have used all that money and purchased one big movie from one the larger producers like Rye, Lucia Films, and TBFE. Way more beautiful models in my opinion. I never understand why you kept ordering from the same studios over and over again. How much money do you think you spent in total???
i have no interest in those people the producers i use are awesome to work with and dont charge you tons of money why would i waste thousand of pounds when i can spend less and get a great video back.and also i like the models i use they are more beautiful then the other models.
What companies did you use? What were some of the films?
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

a
Last edited by the123 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
HeroPerilFanatic
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

the123 wrote:
1 year ago
i dont pay for custom's anymore and it feels so good to me. it was a waste of money so i am…
Based on your original quote, it sounds like you feel the countless custom movies you paid for were a waste of money. I responded based on this assessment.

Who am I to tell someone how they spend their money? If it made you happy, who cares what people think.

Out of curiosity, how much money did you spend in total for all the movies you purchased ???

I remember lots of posts from you about your new movies. It’s just my opinion but I never found all the custom movies you commissioned that good. I probably would have used all that money you spent on one or two films with a bigger higher quality studio.

In the end, commissioning custom movies could be viewed as a waste of money. I’ve commissioned several for thousands of dollars. The only investment it has returned is a few seconds of euphoria and pleasure when I am alone and lost in the dark fantasy of it all. Still, there is no better thrill than watching a superheroine in peril you wrote and had input with for the first time. It’s a very erotic feeling.

Just one opinion from a fellow superheroine in peril fan.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

When I first found this SHIP genre online, I began buying SHIP clips at a fairly frequent rate, I would see a flicker of something that particularly caught my fancy, and my hopes for the film overrode any doubts I had about what studio it came from, whether it was hardcore or softcore, whether this was a company that made films on the cheap or whether they had a history of making quality SHIP films in the marketplace, a lot of that didn't matter, I threw caution to the wind and pressed the purchase button. I guess to some extent I was in the honeymoon phase of my SHIP interest, in the throes of my newly discovered SHIP genre fetish. After a while though I looked at my collection and discovered over two thirds of my SHIP purchases were unsatisfactory and I came to the realization that I ought to be more discerning about which SHIP films I purchased. This is what I suspect the 123 is going through right now, that perhaps our hopes and dreams for a SHIP film don't match the reality of the finished product, that satisfaction is not guaranteed. I could be terribly wrong and missing the mark here, but I have this notion that this aspect of SHIP, the initial honeymoon phase of hoping or expecting SHIP films to match our dreams and fantasies and transitioning to a more realistic and tempered expectation of these SHIP films is a rite of passage for nearly everyone in the SHIP community.
HeroPerilFanatic
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I can relate to the "honeymoon phase" of discovering the genre back in 2007. I remember getting extremely turned on by just seeing a photograph a woman dressed in a superheroine outfit and experiencing some peril.

I remember one specifically of a blonde dressed in a Wonder Woman lingerie piece that didn't even resemble the classic costume and being chloroformed by a masked man. I bet that same photograph will do nothing for me.

The New Phoenix Filmworks movies were the same. I remember getting off hard on those Black Talon and Action Girl films. I watched them recently and they did nothing for me.

Hey what happened to the original poster? He changed his responses to "a"