TerraMizu joins the forum!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
terramizu
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey everyone!

TerraMizu here! I just recently joined the forum and looking forward to getting more involved with the community.

I just added some fun cosplay costumes to my wardrobe, and can't wait to shoot some videos with them :D

Here's some of the more recent cosplays I have, paired with Queen Gia Love. Enjoy!
ultra2_12.jpg
ultra2_12.jpg (643.41 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
Mario2_10.jpg
Mario2_10.jpg (604.86 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
scooby2_11.jpg
scooby2_11.jpg (729.15 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
wonder_4.jpg
wonder_4.jpg (682.55 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, you both look great
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome!!!! An amazing Bondage model & Cosplayer!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you have a website or social media links you can add them to your signature (edit your profile and paste in the link ) so they appear at the bottom of every post you make.
If you aren't sure how just message here

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Welcome to the site.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome! Glad you finally made it here!

I am still going to add that new section to this site, I have been thinking about re-arranging some of the categories...

MH
terramizu
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
If you have a website or social media links you can add them to your signature (edit your profile and paste in the link ) so they appear at the bottom of every post you make.
If you aren't sure how just message here
Thank you for that! I went ahead and added some links :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great . Those links are visible on your signature and fine. We don't actively promote other forums though just so you are aware, but you haven't done that here so as I say all good. :thumbup:

terramizu
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Great . Those links are visible on your signature and fine. We don't actively promote other forums though just so you are aware, but you haven't done that here so as I say all good. :thumbup:
The only other forum I'm currently active on is a tickling forum, but I don't think that would apply here, lol!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lol. Myself and DrDominator9 are minions for the boss (Mightyhypnotic) so if you have any questions about how things work just either post here or message either of us . But preferably him, as I am lazy.