R18 Japanese Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

R18.com has announced on their site that they will be closing shortly, and that purchased content will not be available for download or streaming after January 31, 2023. If anyone has any such content in their R19 library they may want to download it soon, and download the R18 Video player as well, for possible installation on future computers.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have just one video from them. So does this mean the purchase login is going away as well?
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

I think you need yr login credentials to play it on the R2 Player
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think it might be difficult to have access even for stuff you downloaded after January, as their downloads occasionally need to get re-authenticated by their servers. While I’m not a fan of pirating, since this is stuff you purchased and will potentially lose access to, there is a tool out there called JAV-IT. The guy who made it is on Patreon. It’s like $5 for full access. It will download and remove R18 DRM lossless quality.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ec76 - I kind of agree. I hate pirating but I bought the movie. I'm not streaming or leasing it.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Have you used jav-it? I acquired it on Patreon but am having trouble using it. I don't normally approve of that sort of thing but I have about 25 R18 videos. including 2 of my favorite Giga videos of all my Giga videos.