"Kill Craig" My Custom from The Battle for Earth starring Olive Glass/Arielle

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

Hey, I'm the Executive Producer, so this totally counts.

My first ever custom finally dropped and I'd love for folks to scoop it up. The main thing about this one is the funny script and the incredible performance from Olive. It's got a very Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Jessica Jones tone to it with lots of snark, insults, and a little bit of meta-commentary on the genre. It's got some funny twists and turns in the story crafted to delight people who have seen tons of these movies and want to be surprised a little.

Olive turns in a hell of a performance. She's funny, charismatic, and slightly unhinged in a way that I think is pretty unusual for SHIP movies. But at the same time, the sexual elements are really intense and HOT.

I realize everyone can be a bit picky about this stuff and none of these movies can be everyone's cup of tea, but if you like Olive, cocky heroines, and old-school Punished Heroines-style sexual peril, this one's for you.

https://www.thebattleforearth.com/kill-craig

CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Cool idea. Not a fan of that short hair though and the costume wasn't very flattering.
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

Update: it’s on sale for 50% off today (Wednesday the 30th)