Supergirl in Chains

General discussions about superheroines!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I believe this is a topic that is overdue.
sg chained.jpg
sg chained.jpg (73.86 KiB) Viewed 5038 times
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A wonderful if not fleeting moment. It's a scene I have partly used in the SG Comic work I've done and master manipulator TormentorX has also used it if I recall correctly.

I am guessing there is someone responsible for overseeing the "make sure we don't cross certain lines" factor in the peril and in this case it was decided that going for the spreadeagled "X" bondage pose was acceptable, presumably because it was so brief. If you compare that with, for example, the moment when SG is first captured by the DEO and is restrained on the metal table/bed thing they happily show her wrists restrained but avoid showing what happened with her legs and feet. I assumed it was a decision based on avoiding inferring some sexual risk in the scene but someone in the industry could probably throw more light on that aspect of production.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

The show is a tease, for the imagination. As much uas I dislike the politics that are put up front, If that is the price I have to pay to see Mel dressed as my favorite heroine...I will take it.
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Korda , thanks for that sequence :D

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I'll be curious as to how Kara ends up in the chains. Has she been severely weakened, are the chains alien material capable of holding Supergirl? Hopefully will be a good set up. I'd love to see Supergirl with the chains coiled around her body, but probably won't get that. Still, should be fun to see.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Damselbinder

Alas, I doubt this is a 'capture' scene - more likely she's just being attacked, and she fights her way free. But she still looks lovely struggling like that. Gosh dang, she's a cutie, ain't she?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
5 years ago
Alas, I doubt this is a 'capture' scene - more likely she's just being attacked, and she fights her way free. But she still looks lovely struggling like that. Gosh dang, she's a cutie, ain't she?
I agree, I suspect that our top secret operative who took those pictures would have shown us any juicy capture/restraint follow up action if there were any. And yes, it's great to see those brief moments of MB between takes and see the contrast when she is back into character. A lot has been written about the direction of the show, the "political this" and the "SJW that" but one thing is clear, MB was a very good choice to wear the red n blue, no mistake.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am going to introduce my own Supergirl to the chains tonight!! Heavy chains!! And a glow stick!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
I am going to introduce my own Supergirl to the chains tonight!! Heavy chains!! And a glow stick!!
Color me green with envy. Better yet. PM the %$#@& address. PLEASE!!!

:D
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
Pictures or it didnt happen.... :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

At least we're getting some juicy behind the scenes shots, probably much juicier than the finished episode ever will be. There's also a couple or so upskirt or near upskirt shots here ("research purposes" for those interested).

Now if only we had these "juicy" behind the scenes shots for the WW CBS years... :tongue:
:lynda1:
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
Pictures or it didnt happen.... :giggle:
You wouldn't want to see us...we are UGLY and it was a mess!! We did come up with a new villainess and costume for me...KRYPTINA!! Green lipstick, fingernails and the glow sticks!! Imagine lex luthor as a long black haired skinny goth lez chic with green lips and fingernails and purple spandex pants and well....that is it! We may wear them together at NYCC!!!
Bert

That wide shot shows at least a dozen masked and armed attackers, and the guns seem to be trained on targets on either side of the pier they are on. It also looks like Kara is trying to escape by flying upward but is restrained by the chains. It looks to me like she is being abducted and others off-screen are trying to save her. These are probably the hottest BTS pics I've seen from the show! Can't wait to see this episode!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bert wrote:
5 years ago
That wide shot shows at least a dozen masked and armed attackers, and the guns seem to be trained on targets on either side of the pier they are on. It also looks like Kara is trying to escape by flying upward but is restrained by the chains. It looks to me like she is being abducted and others off-screen are trying to save her. These are probably the hottest BTS pics I've seen from the show! Can't wait to see this episode!
To me it looks like an oval formation and SG looks to be the only target. There appears to be the lead villain mid left in the wide shot. Looks like a powerful male figure, possibly African-american. Has heavy looking boots on and a long heavy slightly shiny coat too. He's not carrying a weapon by the looks of it though - make of that what you will. Odd that the other weaponry looks conventional yet the chain behavior looks special and of course SG's relative strength seems to be diminished compared to what appear to be masked human cultist types.

korda
Henchman
Henchman

The villain name is Manchester Black and his power if I am not mistaken is telekinesis, which may explain how she was chained.
Bert

korda wrote:
5 years ago
The villain name is Manchester Black and his power if I am not mistaken is telekinesis, which may explain how she was chained.
Cool!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

While the BTS shots are awesome, I'm betting this is just going to be a minor annoyance for our girl. Crossing my fingers I'm wrong though. :P
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote:
5 years ago
While the BTS shots are awesome, I'm betting this is just going to be a minor annoyance for our girl. Crossing my fingers I'm wrong though. :P
I hope you're wrong too. If I recall a cartoon Superman was taken to the brink by this villainous character so I hope he remains a threat for a while.

The last time I wrote chains into a story though they were fused to SGs wrist bones and secured to the sea bed. She definitely wasn't going anywhere like that!

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awakened In Chains.gif
Awakened In Chains.gif (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1126 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Ah, the good old days of real SG peril. First four seasons of the show were pretty good. Just went through them again this summer. Remaining two years were quite disappointing, except for very rare high points.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ksire_99 wrote:
1 year ago
Awakened In Chains.gif
God she is beautiful!!!!