Superheroines created by an AI

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

So, has anyone experimented with AIs?

My experiences are very hit and miss, but mostly miss. Creating something decent with an AI is hard. Sometimes you get a great-looking character or environment, but most of the time you really need to fight the prompt and inpaint every detail, and repeat the same thing dozens of times.

For example I made this superheroine version of a space marine in Stable Diffusion:

You can make standard superheroines by using their movie counterparts, which most AIs understand:

The worst thing is the available models have been heavily curated and do not understand a single thing about sex, peril, or bondage (not even mild things you'd see on TV: words like tied, chained or handcuffed are either banned or useless since they are not in the training set).

I've been trying to force the AI to produce some peril scenes with little luck. You can try to force it using image to image techniques, but the end result is poor IMHO and looks photoshopped or wrong. Here is for example my attempt at a buried alive scene:

You *can* use AIs to get NSFW results, in part because dedicated people have been training models for that. In fact, a NSFW model improves everything because it produces better hands and bodies (just like drawing better bodies requires you to study nudes for anatomy).

Any thoughts?
BernaMich
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I did once, but the results were terrrible. Most of what the AI created had no head or face. And the worst part is that it had forbidden words, so when I noticed that the AI produced most of the heroines kind of very fat, I prompted it to be "thin"... it turned out to be forbidden input.
Read my contribution - Wonder Woman - Large Hadron Collider Crisis
https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36558
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's in its infancy and growing incredibly quickly. It won't be THAT long before the things easy to get to do peril stuff. All you really need to do is program the thing to learn from sites like Rule 34 and you'll have an AI that is an expert in bondage images and the like.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
It's in its infancy and growing incredibly quickly. It won't be THAT long before the things easy to get to do peril stuff. All you really need to do is program the thing to learn from sites like Rule 34 and you'll have an AI that is an expert in bondage images and the like.
I hope so. At the moment the models I've tested which have been trained on bondage have been disappointing. The AI tends to do nonsensical stuff with complex things like machinery, even when trained to do so, because the rules behind that are too complex and it's not able to infer them. The same thing seems to apply to ropes.

You could go a long way with image edits (inpainting and full image conversions), too. It gives a new meaning to the concept of photo edits, which was 90% of the stuff you would find about superheroines in the early days.

It's unfortunate how the existing companies are staying away from NSFW. There is value in NSFW training even for non-NSFW stuff because the AI ends up drawing hands and bodies much better, it seems like it just acquires more knowledge about anatomy (just like real painters train using nude models). Currently, you can further train the open source models with NSFW images (and that's where the current NSFW stuff comes from) but at the end of the day that's limited compared to a big model.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
It's unfortunate how the existing companies are staying away from NSFW. There is value in NSFW training even for non-NSFW stuff because the AI ends up drawing hands and bodies much better, it seems like it just acquires more knowledge about anatomy (just like real painters train using nude models). Currently, you can further train the open source models with NSFW images (and that's where the current NSFW stuff comes from) but at the end of the day that's limited compared to a big model.
They're cagey on it for understandable reasons. It's a completely terrifying prospect... the idea that we could just get the computer top deliver us groups of pictures to our exact specifications about ANYTHING at any time is not a technology you should just dive into without thinking about........ this was probably a 'Could I, but SHOULD I?" situation... but they already did it now so... eventually it'll do the stuff us rogues out here want it to. I've been fussing with one included with a cool little writing AI assist and it's actually created some stuff REAL close to some of my own oc characters (albeit in an anime style).
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
They're cagey on it for understandable reasons. It's a completely terrifying prospect... the idea that we could just get the computer top deliver us groups of pictures to our exact specifications about ANYTHING at any time is not a technology you should just dive into without thinking about........ this was probably a 'Could I, but SHOULD I?" situation... but they already did it now so... eventually it'll do the stuff us rogues out here want it to. I've been fussing with one included with a cool little writing AI assist and it's actually created some stuff REAL close to some of my own oc characters (albeit in an anime style).
Just yesterday, Stable Diffusion 2.0 was released and the biggest change they made is adding heavy censorship to the entire dataset, removing all the NSFW content. Previously, they had a filter for generated images (one you could disable if you run your own copy locally) and the text engine required further training, but the data was there. Seems like generating NSFW content is going to get way more difficult in the future (they are also facing backslash because they seem to have also removed famous artists, which the AI no longer recognizes, but that's an artifact of an internal change and they can be brought back with training; not the case with NSFW).

I don't even understand the problem of having the computer generate fake images for you. Computers have been capable of producing fake images for a long time, technology just makes it easier. Why is having the ability to produce a fake photo of a celebrity having sex such a problem? The Internet is already full of those. You can produce *very* convincing photoshopped images, I'd say way better than what an AI is capable of. This all sounds like wanting to stop selling paintbrushes (or selling only crippled ones) because you don't want the prospect of some student producing a fake Mona Lisa and scamming someone.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
Femina wrote:
1 year ago
Just yesterday, Stable Diffusion 2.0 was released and the biggest change they made is adding heavy censorship to the entire dataset, removing all the NSFW content. Previously, they had a filter for generated images (one you could disable if you run your own copy locally) and the text engine required further training, but the data was there. Seems like generating NSFW content is going to get way more difficult in the future (they are also facing backslash because they seem to have also removed famous artists, which the AI no longer recognizes, but that's an artifact of an internal change and they can be brought back with training; not the case with NSFW).

I don't even understand the problem of having the computer generate fake images for you. Computers have been capable of producing fake images for a long time, technology just makes it easier. Why is having the ability to produce a fake photo of a celebrity having sex such a problem? The Internet is already full of those. You can produce *very* convincing photoshopped images, I'd say way better than what an AI is capable of. This all sounds like wanting to stop selling paintbrushes (or selling only crippled ones) because you don't want the prospect of some student producing a fake Mona Lisa and scamming someone.
Yeah but that's logical for a first step to take. One day AI imaging is just gonna be a thing people can basically string together fairly lazily. ONE day someone will make 'the black market' AI imaging tech that ignores all forms of censorship... The Pirate Bay of AI imaging... its inevitable... but so long as they are in development and all parties involved known... then it makes a lot of sense for them to cover their asses where stuff like this is concerned. They don't want people to be able to make pictures of REAL people in compromising situations... this is a logical thing to want. With cyber bullying already one of the youth's biggest problems, just wait until the school bully can produce a crop of 'nudes' of someone who hasn't ever taken nude pictures? Human beings SUCK, and the more tools you give them to suck the worse we get.

There's PLENTY about AI image generation to WORRY about, frankly... there's a lot to be excited about too, but just going by most historical contexts humans don't have a great track record with not making a thing the worst version of the thing it can possibly be. Right now we're in the idealistic development phase... but once that ends we move to either the profiteering, or else full on chaos. Neither are really ideal. Things are gonna get worse before they get better... but as they get worse we'll likely get to use it for what we WANT to use it for... for better or worse.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Here's another AI generated image. Some models are not entirely terrible at rendering bondage.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So now kids will be using AI to create their book reports, college papers etc.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Pretty much. The output of ChatGPT, if you ask for a report on something at a high school level, is scary good. It tends to hallucinate on expert topics, at least.

It's going to be a nightmare in social media. If you ask ChatGPT to write a tweet in favor of your political party, you can generate thousands of those in a minute, every one a different one, and all of them mostly indistinguishable from human tweets. They could even answer to replies in a coherent way, and the AI can even be further trained by using every tweet's impact as data.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
It's deffo not there yet. Having spent a good deal of time with one of the higher profile ai writing programs my concern about the imminent doom of humanity has lessened somewhat. It's very much a 'partner' option. It can't stay on topic without a firm hand that understands the direction they want it to go. It can give you a really decently solid coherent paragraph, a decent coherent paragraph that is useful to your goal with enough of the settings carefully clued into 'preferring' topics/words/styles that you specifically tell it to prefer... but it won't give you TWO paragraphs moving in the direction you want it to without guidance.

In other words, If you wanted it to write your book report for you without providing a failing grade, you'd need to have read the book. It might well save you a lot of time with writing the report, but I expect the greater lessons of the book report would still have to have sunk in, in order for you to 'generate' a decent report out of an AI like this.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
Here's another AI generated image. Some models are not entirely terrible at rendering bondage.

which one did you use for this?
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago

which one did you use for this?
AnythingV3 (specifically, Anything-V3.0-pruned-fp16). Prompt was "realistic, high quality, cinematic lighting, captured heroine in bondage, surrounded by henchmen, sex toys", seed 798982728, cfg 12, 30 steps with Euler_A.

The final version has some im2img and inpainting magic applied to that result.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
It's deffo not there yet. Having spent a good deal of time with one of the higher profile ai writing programs my concern about the imminent doom of humanity has lessened somewhat. It's very much a 'partner' option. It can't stay on topic without a firm hand that understands the direction they want it to go. It can give you a really decently solid coherent paragraph, a decent coherent paragraph that is useful to your goal with enough of the settings carefully clued into 'preferring' topics/words/styles that you specifically tell it to prefer... but it won't give you TWO paragraphs moving in the direction you want it to without guidance.

In other words, If you wanted it to write your book report for you without providing a failing grade, you'd need to have read the book. It might well save you a lot of time with writing the report, but I expect the greater lessons of the book report would still have to have sunk in, in order for you to 'generate' a decent report out of an AI like this.
I agree 100%. I've been testing the waters with those AI assistants and I had exactly the same experience. Something it gets very infuriating, especially when you pay for usage. That being said, things should improve soon. The existing tools are mostly based on GPT-3, and ChatGPT (which is apparently something like GPT-3.5 and not even GPT-4 yet) runs circles around them IMHO.

Image generation is similar, you get a ton of garbage and, once in a while, an excellent result which is 90% there. It feels like a slots machine. At least, it's something you can run locally if you have a gaming GPU. As far as I've seen, the text generation models that are small enough to run in consumer GPUs are beyond horrible.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Pretty much. The output of ChatGPT, if you ask for a report on something at a high school level, is scary good. It tends to hallucinate on expert topics, at least.

It's going to be a nightmare in social media. If you ask ChatGPT to write a tweet in favor of your political party, you can generate thousands of those in a minute, every one a different one, and all of them mostly indistinguishable from human tweets. They could even answer to replies in a coherent way, and the AI can even be further trained by using every tweet's impact as data.
I can imagine bots, using this to generate thousands of these posts. The whole internet becomes the empty internet of bots responding to bots. Super positive movie reviews generated by bots. This is why I'm trying not to over react to things on the internet now. A populace riled up by bots simply spamming very well architected tweets.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago

ooo I gotta do a poser version of her.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Wow, is Poser still around? I thought development stopped like a decade ago. It has been ages since I even opened any 3D figure posing software. I was a heavy DAZ3D user until I eventually burned out by the unending stream of incompatible figures with zero improvements.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Wow, is Poser still around? I thought development stopped like a decade ago. It has been ages since I even opened any 3D figure posing software. I was a heavy DAZ3D user until I eventually burned out by the unending stream of incompatible figures with zero improvements.
I can safely say Poser is still in development. They are integrating cycles 3.4 into their render system. Yeah Daz multiple character types gets confusing. Seems a lot of people are using blender and some 3rd party renderer like octane. I have too much money invested in poser to drop it.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

After coming accross Unstable Diffusion from its recent news have been down the rabbit hole: https://kotaku.com/kickstarter-ai-art-i ... 1849921325

Their discord has some amazing examples with their around uncensored ai art models (may have flooded with too many images):

They used to have a bot so people could generate images without needing to support the software locally. Great mix of 3d, realistic, anime style and more.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Oh and @Bladebur looks like they have BDSM generated art as well so someone has managed to crack it.

One day I'll have a PC powerful enough to play around with this stuff.
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
So, has anyone experimented with AIs?

My experiences are very hit and miss, but mostly miss. Creating something decent with an AI is hard. Sometimes you get a great-looking character or environment, but most of the time you really need to fight the prompt and inpaint every detail, and repeat the same thing dozens of times.

For example I made this superheroine version of a space marine in Stable Diffusion:

You can make standard superheroines by using their movie counterparts, which most AIs understand:

The worst thing is the available models have been heavily curated and do not understand a single thing about sex, peril, or bondage (not even mild things you'd see on TV: words like tied, chained or handcuffed are either banned or useless since they are not in the training set).

I've been trying to force the AI to produce some peril scenes with little luck. You can try to force it using image to image techniques, but the end result is poor IMHO and looks photoshopped or wrong. Here is for example my attempt at a buried alive scene:

You *can* use AIs to get NSFW results, in part because dedicated people have been training models for that. In fact, a NSFW model improves everything because it produces better hands and bodies (just like drawing better bodies requires you to study nudes for anatomy).

Any thoughts?

Yeah I have heaps of AI generated Helen Slater creations on my forum. I only post the good ones. AI is getting better but sometimes it doesn’t realise how human limbs and fingers should look
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has anyone tried to AI Batgirl yet???
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes plus some others
Attachments
wonder_1664967792496.jpg
wonder_1664967792496.jpg (552.87 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
wonder_1664880416204.jpg
wonder_1664880416204.jpg (586.91 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
wonder_1664846100632.jpg
wonder_1664846100632.jpg (518.26 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
wonder_1664642695072.jpg
wonder_1664642695072.jpg (765.58 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like Batgirl didn't have fluoride in the water when she was young.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Looks like Batgirl didn't have fluoride in the water when she was young.
To be fair, I was seeing what batgirl looked in other colors. Hence, why that one looks the way she does.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I tried my hands in AI & it didn't bring in desired results despite my best attempts. It ain't for me. I just stick into practicing Blender & ZBrush.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some Experimenting
00273-1842394602.png
00273-1842394602.png (967.32 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
00131-2992374430.jpg
00131-2992374430.jpg (296.8 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
00371-3525159774.jpg
00371-3525159774.jpg (141.85 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
00374-1577124234.jpg
00374-1577124234.jpg (136.07 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
00377-1577124237.jpg
00377-1577124237.jpg (147.71 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

She is the one I like the most
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1057.jpg
1057.jpg (305.6 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
Some more stable diffusion fun. Also I'm trying out using a depth map for posing the figure. Right now the only poses you get are the ones from any source material in the data file.
I've got more renders in my Subscribestar area https://subscribestar.adult/dangerbabecentral
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

argento wrote:
1 year ago
She is the one I like the most

Xera, brought to you by AI Raquel Welch.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

gg.jpg
gg.jpg (565.11 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
Gadot with AI + photoshop
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was working on a new Blue Angel Design and thought I would let AI take a crack at it. I think it designed a whole new mask idea!
image_rwMVz5Ef_1677550878228_raw.jpg
image_rwMVz5Ef_1677550878228_raw.jpg (373.47 KiB) Viewed 3437 times
image_tvk7Yba7_1677550579365_raw.jpg
image_tvk7Yba7_1677550579365_raw.jpg (230.08 KiB) Viewed 3437 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 year ago
I was working on a new Blue Angel Design and thought I would let AI take a crack at it. I think it designed a whole new mask idea!

image_rwMVz5Ef_1677550878228_raw.jpgimage_tvk7Yba7_1677550579365_raw.jpg
It doesn't do masks well. I'm surprised that one pic turned out good. What check point are you using for the figure?
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

final (29).jpg
final (29).jpg (551.53 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
final (31).jpg
final (31).jpg (152.57 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

7).jpg
7).jpg (367.75 KiB) Viewed 3315 times
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

argento wrote:
1 year ago
gg.jpg
Gadot with AI + photoshop
HOLY FUCKEROONY! Amazing work!
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

sg.jpg
sg.jpg (439.95 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I’ve been playing around ChatGPT. A one sentence prompt will give you a story that’s better than about half of DeviantArt. I was kind of curious as to how explicit they let you get.

Here is a prompt and the resulting story. You can delete the story and tweek the prompt.

write a story about Joker tying batgirl up and gagging her in a giant mobile with razor sharp pallet knives that will spin closer and closer to her and eventually cut her to ribbons while He and his moll, Moth, fuck while watching her and her hurling insults at her.

Joker had been watching Batgirl for weeks, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Now, the moment had arrived. He had constructed a giant mobile with razor sharp pallet knives that spun closer and closer to her.

The mobile was suspended from the ceiling and Batgirl was securely bound and gagged in the center. Joker grinned wickedly as he watched Batgirl struggle against her restraints. She was vainly trying to escape, but the ropes were too tightly wound.

He then turned his attention to his moll, Moth. He licked his lips hungrily as he watched her dress in a provocative outfit. She reveled in his attention, playing up her curves and flaunting her body.

Joker then turned back to Batgirl and began to move closer to her. She began to hurl insults at him, but he paid her little mind and continued his approach. He then grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. He could feel her terror and her hatred as he leaned in closer and closer.

Suddenly, Moth stepped between them and began to undress. She then lay down next to Batgirl and began to grind against her. Joker watched with a perverse pleasure as the two women fought against each other, their bodies struggling together as the mobile with its sharp knives spun ever closer. Joker and Moth continued to fuck while they watched Batgirl struggle against her restraints. She was being cut to ribbons as the blades of the mobile spun closer and closer. But the Joker didn't care. He was too lost in his own pleasure to notice the pain and suffering of his victim. He continued to fuck Moth as Batgirl's screams echoed throughout the room.

Finally, the mobile stopped spinning and the blades were still. Batgirl lay there, motionless and bloody. Joker and Moth stood up and looked down at her with a sickening satisfaction. They had won
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

final (56).jpg
final (56).jpg (492.33 KiB) Viewed 3114 times
Evil Supergirl
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

final (68).jpg
final (68).jpg (567.5 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I love her "Linda Carter" face. Very nice.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

argento wrote:
1 year ago
final (56).jpg
Evil Supergirl
She looks like Kate Beckinsale to me.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

DonShip wrote:
1 year ago
argento wrote:
1 year ago
final (56).jpg
Evil Supergirl
She looks like Kate Beckinsale to me.
Yes it is Kate B ... I looked for a picture of her in a miniskirt, found her in a black dress and made the evil supergirl. As the application makes ugly eyes with photoshop I pasted the original face.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1097.jpg
1097.jpg (311.96 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
1117.jpg
1117.jpg (325.33 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
1123.jpg
1123.jpg (245.78 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
1127.jpg
1127.jpg (291.88 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
More at the Henchmen's Lounge
https://subscribestar.adult/dangerbabecentral
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

DonShip wrote:
1 year ago
I love her "Linda Carter" face. Very nice.
In this case first look for the LC face and then a drawing of ww. Finally with AI , keeping the original face. Photoshop
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago

More at the Henchmen's Lounge
https://subscribestar.adult/dangerbabecentral
Image :w00t:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I tried the Lynda Carter Lora and kept getting older Lynda Carter. I think its trying to mix Gal Gadot's face with Lynda Carter's.
00205-1539433960.png
00205-1539433960.png (882.41 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
This is my try with Melissa Benoist (sp?)
00099-2746811889.png
00099-2746811889.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2915 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BTW Dano at Super Heroine Central is doing some fantastic work with Stable Diffusion.
www.superheroinecentral.com
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

final (71).jpg
final (71).jpg (685.5 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
AI +Photoshop
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

argento wrote:
1 year ago