Perils of the Crimson Avenger

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

[This story is an experiment in AI-assisted writing; it has been written almost entirely by an AI, with a guidance, some edits here and there, and a large number of retries]

PERILS OF THE CRIMSON AVENGER

Rachel Rose loved everything about being a superheroine. Clad in her skintight leotard with black accents, thigh-high boots, matching cape and mask, she embodied the attractiveness and power which came with her persona. The costume featured an open midriff showing her toned muscles, and a moderately high cut displaying her alluring legs. A daring logo decorated her ample bosom, completing her alter ego persona as the intrepid Crimson Avenger.

It was such a wild and dangerous way of life, every day a new adrenaline-filled adventure. She was a fearless hero, a powerful role model, a shining light of justice, and an irresistible sex symbol all rolled into one. It was an exhilarating and empowering experience — except, perhaps, for the never-ending onslaught of people out for her blood.

"Grab her, girls!", ordered the voice.

The Crimson Avenger, dizzy and weak under the effects of the gas, could do nothing to prevent the assault of the four kitten minions, every one of them an adept fighter. Her foes quickly pinned her down, and her arms were immobilized behind her back by a pair of clanking metal handcuffs. Soon thereafter, tight rope would encircle her torso, legs and breasts, securing her in an inescapable net that prevented any movement.

Months of investigative work had led Rachel to the discovery of a high tech complex, concealed under the lower layers of Megapolis's suburbia. It was the secret hideout of none other than Madam Black, rogue extraordinaire and one of the most dangerous foes a superheroine could wish for. Breaking into the complex didn't go exactly as planned.

"What an unexpected surprise, Crimson Avenger! You've been a thorn in my side far too many times. Unfortunately for you, this will be your last."

Grinning wickedly and utterly assured of her success, the villainess approached the helpless vigilante and forcefully massaged the heroine's sensuous breasts. A multitude of sounds resonated inside the crimson costume as the nylon covering squealed under her taunting touch.

Madam Black was wearing a dark ensemble chosen to make a statement of seduction and maliciousness, and it was truly a sight to behold. Her outfit featured thigh-high patent leather thigh boots, guarded by five-inch heels, gleaming brightly. Her leotard and tights were of a similar shiny material. A tightly wrapped corset transformed her figure into that of a striking hourglass shape, and a black mask completed the ensemble.

"You look like a tasty bite. I'm tempted to just dive right in, but you're far too dangerous for playful recreation. No, my dear, unfortunately you'll have to die. That doesn't mean I can't make it interesting, though. Shall we start?"

A sharp implement was pointed at her, held by her captor. This was no simple dagger; its form concealed a hidden mechanism, making this weapon a deadly compact gun. Looking menacingly at Rachel, Black aimed the weapon and fired, emitting a thin but fiercely concentrated spray of a sleeping gas. Quickly and efficiently, the gas enveloped the helpless Crimson Avenger's head, inducing drowsiness and a stupor. It was a concentrated solution of an exotic exotic drug, potent enough to knock out an elephant. In no time, the heroine was unconscious, fast asleep.

"MMmmmf", moaned Rachel unreservedly as she groggily opened her eyes. Something was terribly wrong. Her arms and legs were restrained, and she felt strong sensations of discomfort on her crotch. Some kind of plastic intruder kept her mouth forcefully open and prevented her from speaking.

"Wakey, wakey, superheroine!"

The villainess appeared before her, holding a slender remote control device.

"Ah, finally awake! Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not done with you yet. I've got a little something special for you." Madam Black said coldly as she gestured to the remote. "I'm going to make sure that those bindings are nice and tight. I want them to be snug enough that no matter how hard you struggle, they won't come off – ever."

With sadistic glee in her eyes, the sinister woman pointed the controller towards Rachel's restraints and started pressing buttons. Immediately, the metal handcuffs bit into her wrists even tighter than before; the rope around her body tightened its coils painfully; and even the metal band around her neck seemed to constrict itself slightly. Then Black pushed another button on the device, sending a subtle vibration through her crotch it that could only mean one thing.

"This, you see, is my constrictor machine. It's designed to kill you in the more slow and painful way possible. To make things more interesting, I took the liberty of inserting my Vibrosense 2000 inside your naughty wet pussy. You'll find its embrace quit irresistible, which will be unfortunate for you, because the machine will get tighter every time you orgasm."

And so Madam Black slowly turned the dial on the device, slowly gaining more and more control over the helpless Crimson Avenger. The automatic dildo inside her made for a pleasurable experience, but ultimately, she was unable to fight against Black. She was helpless to escape from and combat the steady advance of her powerful device. Ultimately, it was inevitable the helpless heroine would be beaten, degraded and humiliated via an orgasm, which would without fail trigger the deadly mechanism that would undeniably kill her.

Rachel screamed with each new level of penetration, every new touch, every new squirming motion. She yelped and yowled in protest as her muffled cries echoed inside her mask as the dildo incased inside her slick pussy firmly claimed her body.

"Everytime you come, my dear heroine, the machine becomes tighter, more invasive, more inescapable. I wonder how many orgasms it'll take before you spasm and die? Will you succumb drively in utter defeat and accelerate your gruesome demise? Or will you be able to stand firm for an hour or two? I'd like to see you try, my pretty."

"Urg…" the Crimson Avenger could only groan as her soaked cunt made things that much more difficult, as the sensations brought about by the new sex toy only made the predicament all that more unpleasant. She looked down at her body and noticed the tightness of her bindings. Her legs were tight against each other, preventing any movement.

Rachel moaned and whined in hopeless sexual pleasure and physical confinement as the bondage and her situation rendered her helpless and immobile. Every movement she made made things worse.

Madam Black then stepped forward and took her final glance at the helpless woman before her.

"I'd like to stay here and watch you suffer, superheroine, as I find your desperation quite delicious. But I don't want to be around when things get messy, so I think it's time I leave you to your own devices. Farewell, Crimson Avenger!" Madam Black said with a chuckle as she waved goodbye one last time. And then, with a wicked grin on her face, she turned and walked off to the door, leaving Rachel alone in an enclosed room that was quickly becoming her tomb. She locked the door behind her from the outside, with no means of escape for our heroine.

And so Rachel remained where she was, alone and vulnerable in this tight prison filled with terror. There was no way out, no rescue party to save her – only death awaited as she lay there helplessly as the lethal device continued its relentless work within her body…

… As minutes passed, weighting like hours, the Crimson Avenger was losing hope. She struggled against her restraints, her body shaking from the relentless onslaught of pleasure consuming it. She was fighting a doomed battle against her own body, in a hopeless attempt to delay the unavoidable, knowing that with every second that passed it brought her closer to defeat, closer to the end.

Still, she pushed back against her urges, hardening her abdominal muscles, taking deep breaths, embracing her innermost self as she put all her strength into resisting the incoming climax. It was futile. Soon, she screamed out in vain as the ravishing sensations overwhelmed her senses and took control away from her. A tidal wave of delight obliterated all rational thought, consuming her with a fierce passion that left her trembling and powerless in its wake.

Click!

The machine holding her captive responded to the orgasm and began to squeeze her ever tighter. The steel coils contracted around her, becoming tighter and more painful, as her limbs started to go numb and the breath was knocked out of her. The stronger the orgasm, she noticed, the further would go the mechanism, until reaching a level of pressure no skin, no muscle, no bone could handle.

The Crimson Avenger was losing the fight against Madam Black's sinister device. She was now a victim of her own desires, bound in an iron vice that brought the heroine nothing but pain and suffering as it sucked out every ounce of energy from within her. Nothing could save Rachel from this unique form of torture – nothing except for death itself…

Click!

Wait... What was that? Every time the device activated, there was a minor recess, an opportunity as it began a new constriction routine. The stronger the orgasm, the longer the window. She was onto something, she was sure of it; if only she could make it a few more minutes, a few more seconds even! Her body trembled and spasmed as she strived for any kind of escape from the situation.

Suddenly, the idea flashed into her mind. A glimmer of hope! Through sweat and anguish, she had figured it out – an imperfection in the machine. If the recesses were long enough, and the leeway ample enough, she could, perhaps, seize the opportunity and slightly intertwine the coils, making the machine break itself in the next go-round. A defect that would allow her to escape – but only if she managed to bring herself to the most intense, the most explosive orgasm of her life.

Rachel closed her eyes tight and focused on what was happening to her body – her burning skin, her nipples almost about to burst out, the cruel embrace of all the wires around her body, even Madam Black's voice echoing in her head – anything just to focus. The orgasm was coming, but she held. She found herself surrounded by flashes of light, feeling every inch of her body twitching and shaking from intense sensation. Still, she held.

Her breathing, tormented and shallow all along, quickened even more as her concentration crumbled. Suddenly, a wave of electric passion emerged from within her core and started to spread throughout her body like wildfire. With all her strength, Rachel held onto it, allowing the intensity to build up and expand inside of her – letting go would mean death and she knew it; thus she remained still – determined to make it through this one last hurdle and win against Madam Black's deadly invention.

Slowly but surely Rachel had managed to keep herself alive for a few more precious minutes, weighting like hours, until she could not hold anymore. Unimaginable pleasure consumed all thought until there was nothing else – no time nor place, only emotion, pleasure beyond what a woman could endure for just a few glorious moments. She succumbed to an explosive release; an extreme orgasm that triggered devastating vibrations inside her pussy that spread throughout her body, shocking her muscles and draining what little was left of her strength, and more.

She was close to fainting, drained, and powerless. She felt her eyelids drooping, as if weighted down by her extreme fatigue. Helpless, as the unyielding machine carried out its deadly mission.

Click!

No, no, no! The time was now! She quickly pulled the wires. She yelped, she tugged and pulled, wriggled and groaned... And then it was done; the machine hauled and crashed with a terrifying shriek, and released its hold on the Crimson Avenger's body.

Rachel opened her eyes and found herself lying amidst a pile of wreckage that had once been Madam Black's device – defeated by our heroine's ingenuity and sheer will to live. Rachel grinned triumphantly at the scene before her; not even Madam Black could have anticipated this kind of outcome! She was free at last!

The Crimson Avenger wasted no time to pick the lock and stumble out of the room, still reeling from the shock of her near-death experience. The complex was eerily quiet - it appeared that Madam Black had already gone, possibly to stay away from Rachel's relentless chase, or perhaps certain of her victory and with other sinister objectives to accomplish. Only a faint sound of crackling remaining. That drew Rachel's attention towards a forgotten device at one corner, its red light blinking amidst the dust. Could this be? She reached out her hand and grabbed it – fury rising within her as she realized that there on that small object was a full recording of all the events that had just taken place in that dreadful room.

With trembling fingers Rachel placed the item safely in a playing device and stepped back. Yes, here it was – tangible evidence of her courageous efforts and heroic victory over seemingly insurmountable odds! In the monitor, she saw her own figure, totally helpless and overwhelmed by a relentless stream of pleasure and pain. This was, no doubt, a beneficial tactical record for her to analyze in the future - if not an useful companion for a lonely night. She wondered if Madam Black had been watching her struggles remotely... It didn't matter, though. The Crimson Avenger was now on a mission to bring the criminal to justice.

And so, with a renewed sense of courage, Rachel took one last look at her battleground, before heading off into an uncertain but surely rewarding future.
Last edited by Bladebur 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Interesting beginning. So, do I praise you, Bladebur, or the AI program?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

That was surprisingly good. I would be curious to find out how you made it do it and how much was your contribution. I know the image making AI is prevented from creating explicit materials, but that doesn’t seem necessarily true here.

I heard years ago that some of the romance novels were machine written, I wonder if that is still true.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
That was surprisingly good. I would be curious to find out how you made it do it and how much was your contribution. I know the image making AI is prevented from creating explicit materials, but that doesn’t seem necessarily true here.

I heard years ago that some of the romance novels were machine written, I wonder if that is still true.
I'd say it's about 95% machine generated. However, a lot of the output is "guided", which means I write a short text (like 'the Crimson Avenger wakes up tied up in a death trap') and the AI develops it with one or two paragraphs. I also have sometimes to edit text (for example replacing some words for synonyms, because the AI tends to favor repetition way too much) or move things around, and there were a lot of retries. Many times the output just doesn't fit the story or makes no sense. For example it has a lot of problems staying coherent with things like bondage (what is tied to what, or what can be moved or not). I tried to make it describe the death trap more precisely but that was almost impossible, so at the end it's just some vague contraption.

This was made in Sudowrite, which is one of many services which are based on GPT-3. It has no censorship filters and is quite happy to deal with adult themes or violence, and in fact some of the replies I discarded were way more explicit than the ones I picked. Unfortunately the service is quite expensive, as I burned about half of the monthly credits I paid for, just with this short chapter, in one hour or so. It's probably designed to be used as an aid for the spur of the moment instead of trying to make the AI write everything, I guess. I heard at the beginning the service had no usage limits but it got expensive because OpenAI changed their license terms.

I had also a lot of fun with one feature they called "brainstorm", where you ask the AI a premise and it generates ideas for you. I asked it for death trap scenes for an erotic superheroine story and here are some of the things it wrote:
  • The heroine will be chained to a chair with her arms and legs spread out, a vibrator strapped to her body and a large snake slowly crawling towards her.
  • The heroine will be tied to a rotating wheel, while the villainess sprinkles hot wax and honey on her body. The wheel will continuously speed up, making it harder for the heroine to escape.
  • The heroine will be in a virtual reality, with a timer counting down. The only way to survive is to complete a series of erotic puzzles and tasks before the time runs out.
  • The heroine will be tied to an x-cross with a spider web of ropes, constantly losing balance and becoming more exposed, with a vibrator in her crotch.
It tends to be somewhat nonsensical, but it's surprisingly useful for inspiration. I used the same feature to create the heroine's outfit in the story, for example.

I'm pretty sure there must be people out there already using this tool or others like it to write commercial books. I think it's useful even if you only use it as a glorified thesaurus.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I, for one, would praise the AI overlord. I was just the guide.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bladebur wrote:
1 year ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I, for one, would praise the AI overlord. I was just the guide.
I'll split it 60% for the AI and 40% for you for giving it important guidance, for saving us from boring repetition, and for spending your credit on it to entertain us all here at the Forum. Save up for another chapter. Looking forward to it.

Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I'll split it 60% for the AI and 40% for you for giving it important guidance, for saving us from boring repetition, and for spending your credit on it to entertain us all here at the Forum. Save up for another chapter. Looking forward to it.
Sure thing. I just added a second chapter to the original post. Hopefully not the last time we hear from the Crimson Avenger. Those things are fun.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

After the posting of section 2...

Excellent job!

Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any unmasking planned or debooting?
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mikeunmaskem wrote:
1 year ago
Any unmasking planned or debooting?
No plans to continue this story for now, but unmasking sounds good.
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Please continue the story, and get her unmasked, and really compromise her after her identity is blowed.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Just for fun, here is a rendition of the Crimson Avenger, also by an AI:

Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You should do a render of her after she gets unmasked.