Coco in Frequency pt. 1 by Lucia Films

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

First off, I have NO connection to the producers of any videos. Just a fan of lovely ladies in peril, and this fits the bill.
IMHO, Coco has one of the sweetest asses in the business, and in her Starwave outfit in this video, she shows it off rather well! Nice fighting and sex scenes(F/M, F/F, and F/F/M!) even though I wish they filmed in a state that allowed actual sex scenes rather than use of prosthetics, or simulated sex unlike what get with such studios as Primal.
FYI, Coco only goes topless in this video. And can we admit that Rock(the actor in this video) must live a charmed life, being the bad guy in so many of these videos, and getting to work with such lovely ladies? I'm jealous!
FYI, it's at: https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 45be156374
I give it a 8 out of 10.

My 2 cents.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Rock is a very lucky man indeed. Always with the hotties! If COCO was chloroformed and carried I would have given it a 10/10, but a solid 8/10 is accurate. I am happy to see her back out of retirement for a few new movies. She does indeed have one of the best bodies. Coco, Randy Moore and Mia Malkova will always be my favorites !
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Danorian wrote:
1 year ago
First off, I have NO connection to the producers of any videos. Just a fan of lovely ladies in peril, and this fits the bill.
IMHO, Coco has one of the sweetest asses in the business, and in her Starwave outfit in this video, she shows it off rather well! Nice fighting and sex scenes(F/M, F/F, and F/F/M!) even though I wish they filmed in a state that allowed actual sex scenes rather than use of prosthetics, or simulated sex unlike what get with such studios as Primal.
FYI, Coco only goes topless in this video. And can we admit that Rock(the actor in this video) must live a charmed life, being the bad guy in so many of these videos, and getting to work with such lovely ladies? I'm jealous!
FYI, it's at: https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 45be156374
I give it a 8 out of 10.

My 2 cents.
any other recent supergirl / superheroine videos since 2022
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

any other supergir, / superheroine videos since 2022
pantyh1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Always loved Coco, so hot and good acting. Would give it a 10 if she were in pantyhose. She doesn't seem to wear them in any of her superherione films. She did were a good amount in the snuff genre films. Just my thing.