Batgirl's Psychologist

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Interest has not waned at all. Just waiting every day for an update. Let's see how she does with that EXXXtacy.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

interest in this story has not diminished on my part.
Please publish the next part of this great story
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The aftermath of Batgirl’s debauchery and Supergirl’s humiliation would play out over several months. The initial awkwardness manifested itself from the moment Batgirl and Peter left the disheveled and distraught Supergirl writhing on Peter’s bed. The one aspect Batgirl had not planned out was a convenient departure. She believed she had corrupted Peter—and she had certainly destroyed his relationship with Supergirl—but upon closing the bedroom door, Batgirl realized she had no exit strategy.

The two moved into the kitchen. Peter opened the fridge and pulled out two water bottles. “Thirsty?”

Batgirl nodded as she tried to think of a proper plan of departure. Peter tossed her a bottle and the two drank in silence. Both were somewhat dehydrated by the past hour’s activity.

Peter finally broke awkwardness of the moment. “So…where do we go from here?”

Batgirl recalled the plan she and Dr. Kinsey had devised. “You’re going to continue dating Supergirl—”

“What?! There’s no way Supergirl will—”

Batgirl held up her hand, stopping Peter in mid-protest. “You’re not going to continue dating Supergirl in the classical sense. But Supergirl can’t end her relationship with you. At least not publicly. She just released her new PSA. Our pristine and proper Girl of Steel would be seen as a hypocrite and her message would fall flat if she breaks up with you now.”

Peter could see the logic of Batgirl’s argument, yet the idea of spending time alone with a betrayed and furious Supergirl was a fearsome thought. He was almost certain the Girl of Steel would not kill him, yet she could obviously enact a powerful vengeance on him.

Peter shook his head. “I just don’t see how I can do that.”

Batgirl put down the empty water bottle and walked over to where Peter stood, his hands firmly on the kitchen counter as he stared down at the marble countertop.

“You can do this.” Batgirl stood behind Peter, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder. “And it’s going to be more fun than you can imagine,” she whispered into his ear. “Think about what it’s going to be like being the first man to have a superheroine threesome.”

Peter felt Batgirl’s other hand slip between his thighs. Between her gentle stroking and the vision of simultaneously fucking Supergirl and Batgirl, his concern over Supergirl’s fury dissipated into a haze of superheroine sex.

“What should I do?”

Batgirl felt Peter becoming hard again as she stroked his growing erection. “For now, stick around until Supergirl leaves. She needs to know you’re not bothered by what just happened. If you come across as apologetic in any way, she’s going to think she can manipulate you or intimidate you. In a few days, she’s going to have to reach out to you. She’ll realize she can’t ignore what happened here. And if I’m not mistaken, in a few more days she’s going to want you to satisfy her again sexually. Supergirl climaxed several times tonight, and she wasn’t putting up much of a fight after her first orgasm.”

Batgirl’s words excited Peter. The thought of bringing the Girl of Steel to climax was thrilling—he had made Supergirl cum! And if Batgirl was right, Supergirl would want him to sexually pleasure her again!

Batgirl was on the verge of addressing Supergirl’s revelation of her secret identity, yet she held onto the naked hope Peter had been so enthralled in fucking Batgirl that he had missed the unveiling. Or perhaps Peter might have forgotten the name. After all, Barbara Gordon was hardly a well-known name in Metropolis. She decided instead to give Peter something else to occupy his already distracted mind.

“While you’re waiting for Supergirl to come around to asking you to fuck her, how about I come around next weekend to give you some more superheroine sex?”

Peter’s response was entirely unnecessary—the almost instantaneous erection assured Batgirl of Peter’s desire for her.

Seeing Peter’s excitement and sensing Peter’s arousal, Batgirl saw her escape plan. “In the meantime, why don’t you go back in there and give Supergirl one more good fuck? And give it to her until she cums. Giving her one more good orgasm in private will plant the idea in her mind that she can satisfy her sexual urges with you whenever she feels the urge. She needs to have that thought firmly fixed in her mind.”

Peter made a move to the bedroom, then held back for a moment. “So how do I get in touch with you? Do you have a private line or something like that?”

Batgirl laughed. “No babe, there’s no Batgirl Hotline. But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to get ahold of you soon.” And to emphasize the point, she walked over to Peter, cupped his crotch and squeezed. “I will need you to satisfy some of my sexual urges too Peter.” And with a wink, she turned towards the door.

“I’ll see you next weekend,” said Batgirl. She looked back at Peter and winked. “And be sure to give Supergirl my best."

Batgirl was long gone by the time a bedraggled Supergirl stumbled out of the bedroom. Peter had fucked the helpless Supergirl until she climaxed twice more. The Girl of Steel was exhausted and lay on her back with her arms and legs splayed out. Her unisuit was stretched out all over her soaked body. Peter watched her for a minute. Then he silently left the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him.

Peter was sitting anxiously on his couch trying to distract himself with a movie when he heard his bedroom door open. His eyes instinctively looked over towards the figure standing in the doorway.

Supergirl kept her head down, avoiding any eye-contact with Peter. She had her full costume back on—boots and cape and miniskirt—but it was wrinkled, disheveled and covered in sweat and cum. Her cape was hung awkwardly on her back: parts of the cape were stuck together where Peter had used it to clean himself. The Girl of Steel was too focused on getting home to bother cleaning herself or her costume.

For a moment, Peter thought about rushing to her side and consoling her to whatever capacity he could. Then came the involuntary but tempting thought of fucking Supergirl once more—the contrast between the mighty Girl of Steel’s reputation and the currently defeated and disgraced Supergirl limping out of his bedroom was intensely arousing. But in the end, Peter sat quietly and watched as Supergirl slowly made her way past him and towards the front door. No words were exchanged. Supergirl staggered to the door, squatted down delicately and then gingerly jumped in the air, shakily taking flight.

Last edited by sugarcoater 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A brief section has been added. It's not meant to serve as a typical entry but to confirm there is much more to come once I have a bit more free time between projects. Thanks to all who are sticking with this story. I hope to reward your patience with some good updates in the next month.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Batgirl is evil at this point and Peter is more so if he listens to Batgirl's nonsense. Supergirl will either kill him or do serious harm to him like castrate him. I can't see how Batgirl can be redeemed after this.
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

Bronson881 wrote:
1 year ago
Batgirl is evil at this point and Peter is more so if he listens to Batgirl's nonsense. Supergirl will either kill him or do serious harm to him like castrate him. I can't see how Batgirl can be redeemed after this.
But her descent will be very entertaining, yes?
A redemption arc is not a requirement either, we'll see how it goes (maybe Catwoman will have some competition in the sexy villainess business)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

“I’m thinking of taking next weekend off. Want to join me for a girls’ night out?”

Lexxie was pulling on her thigh-high boots in preparation for her performance on the main stage. She glanced up at Barbara, who—as was her custom—had arrived in with her Gold Avenger attire beneath her custom-made athleisure sweatsuit.

“You really want to take a weekend off?”

“Next weekend is one of the slowest weekends of the year. It’s the last weekend of the month, so customers are usually a bit more tight until their next payday. And for our clientele, the end of April is usually a bad time for them.”

Barbara nodded. Going out with Lexxie would be fun, but doing so meant going out as Barbara Gordon. The revelation—if Lexxie even knew of Barbara Gordon—was a matter of embarrassment for the reputation of Ms. Gordon.

Lexxie sensed Barbara’s hesitation. She walked over to where Barbara was placing her sweats in her locker and put a hand on Barbara’s shoulder. “I understand if you don’t want to because of your desire for anonymity, but you know you can trust me.”

“It’s just that…” Barbara’s voice trailed off.

“Hey, don’t sweat it. Think it over and let me know after you’re done with your set.” Lexxie bounced out of the locker room and made her way to the stage and her awaiting fans.

The invite was tempting. Between her job at the library, her late night work at the club and her escapades as Batgirl, Barbara Gordon had little time for socialization. The more she thought about it, the more she found herself interested in Lexxie’s invite. Going out on occasion with co-workers from the library somewhat satisfied her need for human interaction, but those nights were tame and the company was milquetoast. The thought of cutting loose with Lexxie and her friends intrigued her.

By the end of the night, Barbara decided she could trust Lexxie to be discreet. Perhaps it was Barbara’s desire to develop a friendship with Lexxie, or maybe it was the Gold Avenger’s budding lust for Miss Marvelous; whatever it was, Barbara agreed to join up with Lexxie and her friends the following weekend.

Lexxie felt an intense sense of excitement as she waited for Barbara. Though she had been intimate on a semi-regular basis with Barbara’s alter-ego, Lexxie had never seen Barbara without her mask. Even Lexxie’s friends could sense something was different that night.

There was no mistaking the Gold Avenger’s alter-ego when Barbara walked into The Iceberg Lounge. She looked incredibly sexy in black boots, a short black leather miniskirt and a tight gold-colored top that hugged her curves.

“We’re over here!” Lexxie’s voice cut through the club music. Barbara turned to see Lexxie standing at a pub table along with three other people. They all looked to be in their early 20s. Barbara recognized one of the women as the stripper Wonderbabe; the other woman was new to her. There was something familiar about the guy…

Lexxie made the introductions as Barbara joined the table. Wonderbabe’s name was Dana, the brunette’s was Lena and the attractive man’s was Jordan.

“I’m Barbara.”

She had decided to use her real name but not her full name. If she used an alias and was discovered to be Barbara Gordon, there would immediately be questions as to why she hid her identity. Unless Lexxie broke her promise about staying silent about her secret identity as the Gold Avenger, there was no risk in someone discovering she was Commissioner Gordon’s daughter.

After welcoming Barbara to the table, the group called over a waitress and ordered a second round of drinks.

The conversation was light, randomly shifting from upcoming vacation plans to workout regimens to gripes about work. Barbara appreciated the way Dana, Lena and Jordan tried to surreptitiously check her out; she had grown to like receiving such attention as Barbara. It was one thing receiving that kind of attention from the patrons of the Gotham City Library; it was another thing receiving that kind of attention from the young and attractive crowd in The Iceberg Lounge.

Barbara was basking in the lustful attention of her table until she made a startling connection. It was when Jordan referenced his recent promotion that Barbara realized why he was familiar to her. He was one of the stockbrokers who had been fucking Batgirl at the Stratford Oakmont building! The sudden realization caused her to break out into a sweat. She squeezed the cool glass of her drink and focused on calming herself with the thought that there was no way he could connect Batgirl to her. After all, she had stayed masked throughout the entire experience. Furthermore, it had been dark and she had no significant scars or birthmarks Jordan could connect to Batgirl. ‘There’s no way he can connect me to Batgirl,’ she kept telling herself.

Barbara made a point to engage in the conversation to alleviate any anxiety about Jordan—she was becoming distracted with the growing sexual arousal at the thought of what he had done to Batgirl.

After 40 minutes of conversation and two more rounds of drinks, Dana suggested they hit the dance floor. It took a bit of convincing for Jordan to get up from the table—he had been doing his best to make a move on Barbara—but Dana and Lena were eventually able to pry him away. While the three of them made their way to the dance floor, Barbara and Lexxie stayed at the table. “We’ll join you in a bit,” Lexxie called out after them. She then shifted around to face Barbara. “I have to ask, what inspired you to start stripping?”

“What do you mean?” The question caught Barbara off-guard. It was so abrupt and unexpected.

“I’m just wondering what made you decide to strip. We’ve been working together for some time now, and you’re clearly someone who has a lot going for her: you’re intelligent, ambitious, gorgeous and hard-working. You could pursue a number of different career-paths, so why stripping?”

Barbara floundered for an appropriate answer. She and Dr. Kinsey had come up with a backstory for becoming the Gold Avenger, but she had long since forgotten it as no one had ever thought to ask her the question. She quickly decided to go with a fairly innocuous claim of wanting to make some good money at night while taking classes at Gotham University during the day.

Barbara felt certain she sounded unconvincing in stammering out her backstory and quickly shifted the focus onto Lexxie. “So what about you? Why are you working at the HQ? I mean…you’re also really smart. With your brains and looks, you could do almost anything. Why strip?”

Barbara blushed as she practically parroted back verbatim the compliment Lexxie had just given her. In spite of that, Lexxie graciously accepted the compliment. Barbara was relatively new to the stripping scene and still viewed the practice from an austere perspective.

“To be honest, it pays better than any other job I’ve ever had. And I need the money. Not for myself, but for my brother. He’s going through some difficult times.” Lexxie paused. She suddenly became serious. “He’s really struggling right now.”

“Can’t your family help?”

“We don’t have any. We were both in the foster system since we were four and two respectively. We’ve basically had to make it on our own for as long as we can remember. But we have each other, and that’s more than many.”

Barbara was taken aback by this sudden revelation. She had seen Lexxie as a beautiful and sexy woman who loved to have a good time. This sudden depth of character aroused a feeling of deep sympathy in Barbara. She felt profoundly privileged by Lexxie opening up to her.

“My brother was recently charged with burglary. Due to his limited finances, he had to resort to legal aid. The woman who served as his lawyer was fresh out of law school and no match for Gotham’s D.A. and his tough-on-crime movement. Colson made sure my brother was given the 10-year maximum sentence.”

Lexxie took a sip from her drink before continuing. Barbara’s eyes shone with sympathy and compassion for her friend as she waited for Lexxie to continue.

“I’m trying to raise enough money to hire a proper attorney and re-open his case. My brother is in Blackgate.” Lexxie’s voice became somber as she stared at the drink in her hand. “He’s not doing too well,” she murmured.

Barbara put her hand on Lexxie’s. “If you don’t want to talk about this…”

She let her voice trail off and waited for Lexxie to fill the silence. Lexxie had only discussed her personal matters with a few high-priced lawyers who sympathies had dried up the moment she revealed her financial limitations. Between the intimate acts shared with the Gold Avenger and the tenderness she saw in Barbara’s eyes, Lexxie felt motivated to open up about her brother.

“I know this will sound made-up, but this really did happen.” Lexxie took a deep breath. "My brother was wrongfully beaten and sexually abused by Batgirl.”

“Wha—”

Lexxie continued before Barbara could protest. “I know, I know. Batgirl is Gotham’s Secret Protector and she would never do anything like that. But she did! My brother would never lie to me. And what made it worse was how she set him up for a crime he didn’t commit. After Batgirl beat him up and used him for her own sexual gratification, she left him unconscious in an alley. Some other guys had just robbed a convenience store in the area. My guess is they found my brother unconscious and set him up so the police wouldn’t investigate any further. They left a gun on him along with some of the money from the robbery. Police found him before he regained consciousness. When he told them what had actually happened, you can see how the police didn’t believe him.”

A pang of conscience tore through Barbara as she stared open-mouthed at Lexxie. She remembered the incident. It was just after Dr. Kinsey had begun working with her on escaping bondage, the night after she had given her the special vibrator, the week before her intensely awkward speech at City Hall.

“And don’t tell me Batgirl wouldn’t do something like that. Between that Penthouse spread of hers and all those rumors online, there’s something devious about her. She’s not the pristine superheroine the media make her out to be.”

Barbara had to resist the urge to defend Batgirl. She decided to focus instead on helping Lexxie with her financial situation.

“What can I do to help?”

Lexxie looked up at Barbara. She was suddenly overwhelmed by Barbara’s kindness. The intimacy they had shared both on stage and in the Gold Club had enkindled in Lexxie a passion for the Gold Avenger. But now, sitting across from the Gold Avenger in her civilian identity and seeing the woman behind the mask, Lexxie was filled with a powerful desire for her. And her offer to help was more than she had anticipated; she had only wanted a sympathetic ear.

“Are you serious?”

Barbara smiled. “Absolutely. Just let me know what I can do.”

Lexxie took another sip of her drink. Her frustration was melting away like the ice in her glass.

“I talked to Maurice about this once. He was willing to let me rent out the club for $10,000. If we could put on a performance—a huge performance—we could raise between thirty- and forty-thousand. I talked to Dana and Lena and they would both be willing to perform for free. If you joined us, we could easily reach that forty-thousand!”

“I’m in!” Barbara was motivated by the opportunity to atone for Batgirl’s indiscretion. “And I have an idea that might bring in another twenty-thousand easily. There’s a girl I know who would be super for this.”

“Who do you have in mind?” Lexxie asked, suddenly realizing she knew very little about Barbara’s personal life.

Barbara finished her drink. “I’ll tell you later. Right now I feel like dancing.”

The two got up from the table and went off to join Dana, Lena and Jordan on the dance floor.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added. Please feel free to give feedback as I looked over the new section a few times but may have missed a detail, improperly punctuated something or made some stylistic error. Any and all feedback is appreciated, including suggestions for possible future plot lines. As I mentioned, I have an overall story arc but it is not entirely set in stone.

I also made a few additions and improvements to the brief previous section, focusing on Batgirl's concern with Supergirl unmasking her in front of Peter.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It would be great payback for Supergirl to unmask Batgirl as Barbara Gordon to the general public not just to Peter.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like your thinking and am playing with that idea. However, I am leaning toward Supergirl unmasking Barbara Gordon as the Gold Avenger. My thinking is Supergirl recognizes the value in Batgirl as a heroine, so she would not want to remove someone who is a net benefit to the community. However, she is clearly still looking for rectitude and retribution. Exposing Barbara Gordon as the Gold Avenger would be humiliating for Barbara but not debilitating for Batgirl.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

things are defiantly getting interesting with Barbara,GA, and Batgirl,
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl alighted on Barbara’s balcony and walked in through the open sliding glass door. Barbara was sitting at her coffee table, a cup of coffee in her hand.

Barbara had requested the meeting a few days after her conversation with Lexxie. Over the past few days, the two of them had planned out the fundraiser for Lexxie’s brother. Lexxie had paid Maurice the ten-thousand to reserve the club for the last Thursday night of the month. Now it was time for Barbara to ensure the night’s success.

“Have a seat,” Barbara ordered, moving aside a large brown envelope and gesturing at the empty chair across from her.

Supergirl pushed her cape to the side and sat down, a look of indignation on her face. “What is it you want?” She had a text from Batgirl to meet up at Barbara’s apartment that morning. And despite her profound enmity for her, Supergirl knew she had no choice but to comply.

“No small talk, I like that,” Barbara smiled as she looked over Supergirl. No matter how often she saw her, there was always a thrill of excitement having the mighty Girl of Steel in her presence. And watching her sitting uncomfortably across the table in her living room with the morning light glinting off her vibrant red-and-blue costume was titillating.

“So clearly you watched the video I sent you. If you don’t want me to release it all over the internet, you’ll need to accommodate a little request of mine.”

Supergirl bit her lower lip. Despite her humiliation and sexual exploitation, she was at heart a good girl. Her sexual urges, newly awakened thanks to Batgirl and Peter, remained suppressed by her innate sense of propriety and goodness. Barbara’s tone-of-voice and the way she was looking at her—twirling that infuriating green pendant around her neck—made Supergirl highly apprehensive.

“One of my friends needs some assistance with her career. And as I know you want to be of service to the community, I will assume you will be more than happy to lend a hand with her business.”

Supergirl exhaled gently. This was apparently to be a request for Supergirl’s powers to help with some sort of building project. She was still irritated by Batgirl’s control over her, but at least being of service was something she enjoyed doing. Perhaps she could even use the project to further build her brand.

“Sure, I can lend a hand. What does this project involve?”

“This,” said Barbara as she pulled a leaflet from the brown envelope beside her.

Supergirl gasped at what she saw! “You’re kidding!”

“This is no joke. Ms. Marvelous will be expecting you to join her on stage this Saturday night. And you will put on a performance to remember!”

“But I don’t know the first thing about…” Supergirl’s voice trailed off. She could not bring herself to say it, as though uttering the word would make it real.

“Ms. Marvelous will be more than happy to show you the basics. She will be expecting you Thursday morning around 10 A.M. at Superheroine Headquarters.”

Supergirl looked at the leaflet. It was so vulgar seeing her name associated with such a sordid and loathsome activity.
“There has to be something else I can do to help your friend! Anything!”

Barbara was tempted for a moment to explore the full scope of "anything" and suggest something else, but the plan required Supergirl’s performance. She shook her head.

“Sorry Supergirl, but this is Ms. Marvelous’ request. And I already vouched for you.” Barbara tried to make it sound as though Supergirl’s commitment was in part due to the Girl of Steel.

“I…I could always say it wasn’t me in the video,” Supergirl protested. “With technology today, I can claim it’s a dark fake!”

“It’s a ‘deep fake’ Supergirl, and you certainly can claim that. But do you really want to give multiple press briefings for each video I release claiming it’s not you? And let’s be honest: you know it is you! Do you think you can consistently lie to the press over and over without giving yourself away?”

Supergirl stared dejectedly out the window. Part of her wanted to put Batgirl to the test, to see if she would give up her leverage. But then what? There had to be some decency still left in the superheroine! If she could help Batgirl find her moral base—

Barbara interrupted Supergirl’s musings. “I’ll tell you what: we’ll donate ten-percent of the proceeds to your Superheroine Movement. Based on my friend’s estimates, ten-percent should cover at least four of your PSAs,” Barbara paused to emphasize her last point, “if you perform properly.”

It was a mild challenge to Supergirl’s ego, but it nonetheless irked the superheroine. Barbara stood up from the table and walked over to the kitchen where she picked up a small box covered in powder blue wrapping paper with a pink bow tied around it.

“When you see Ms. Marvelous, give this to her. She’ll be expecting it,” she said as she handed the box to Supergirl.

Supergirl stood up, took the package and reluctantly made her way to Barbara’s balcony. There was nothing to say.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The set-up to the scene at Superheroine HQ has been added. The next section is just about done. That said, if there are any further ideas as to what Supergirl might do at the club, feel free to share them here. As Supergirl is to be Batgirl's foil, her degradation is to be somewhat limited (though under the influence of Exxxtasy, she will have some severely impaired judgment in the heat of the moment).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here are a few images I had of a potential situation with Supergirl at a strip club a while back. You can see there was a different storyline, though perhaps that storyline might eventually intertwine with the current one.
Attachments
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 01 .jpg
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 01 .jpg (243.31 KiB) Viewed 12279 times
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 02.jpg
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 02.jpg (384.48 KiB) Viewed 12279 times

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

AddictedA1
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really like the direction where this story is headed.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A few other Supergirl stripper sequences. I would love to have had these commissioned by the original artist (Danny Ryan I believe--the artist who did some great work for SuperheroineCentral.com). If anyone knows if he's doing commissions, please feel free to message me with the details.
Attachments
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 03.jpg
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 03.jpg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 12218 times
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 04.jpg
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 04.jpg (73.89 KiB) Viewed 12218 times
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 05.jpg
Supergirl - Superheroine Stripper! page 05.jpg (67.56 KiB) Viewed 12218 times

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

“Barbara told me to give you this,” said Supergirl as she handed Ms. Marvelous the gift-wrapped box.

Ms. Marvelous licked her lips as she untied the bow and tore off the wrapping paper. Flipping open the metal latch of the box, she pulled out a vial with some white substance inside.

“What is it?” asked Supergirl.

“Just a little supplement for our performance tonight.” Ms. Marvelous opened her locker and placed the vial beside a plastic bottle lying on top of her civilian clothes. Closing the locker, she gestured towards the stage. “Shall we?”

Over the next two hours, Ms. Marvelous worked the awkward and shy Supergirl into shape. Despite no experience, it did not take long for Supergirl to pick things up. Ms. Marvelous was an excellent teacher and Supergirl was a willing student. Over the course of her rehearsals, Supergirl’s anxiety over having to perform in such a unique and unfamiliar manner dissipated. Ms. Marvelous reminded her repeatedly of the artistry and athleticism required of a professional stripper. Supergirl’s performance would not be some lewd act; it would be a highly skilled spectacle. Nonetheless, Supergirl felt she would rather go up against any supervillain than go up on the strippers’ stage. At least in fighting a supervillain she was in her element. But by the time the crowd of Gotham’s wealthiest gathered outside the club, Ms. Marvelous felt confident the Girl of Steel was adequately prepared for the night’s routines.

At Supergirl’s insistence, the crowd was made to hand over their smartphones: the bouncers placed them in Yondr pouches and stored them in the cloakroom along with the clientele’s coats—no one would be allowed to record the night’s performance. In return, Supergirl acquiesced to both a series of individual performances and a dual performance with Ms. Marvelous. She also agreed to walk through the crowd one time, allowing the patrons to tip her with the understanding that half the tips would go towards the Superheroine Movement fund.

Backstage, Ms. Marvelous went over the night’s program with Supergirl one last time. Once she was satisfied Supergirl was primed for her performance, she went to her locker and retrieved a small plastic bottle. She popped open the top and squeezed a blob of glittering gel into her hand.

“I need to rub this on you before you head to the stage.” Ms. Marvelous winked at Supergirl. “This glitter will add a little extra luster and ecstasy to your performance.”

Ms. Marvelous smeared the glitter gel all over the parts of Supergirl’s body not covered by the bright blue unisuit. Supergirl felt self-conscious as Ms. Marvelous’s hands moved over her, but the sensation was abruptly replaced by an unanticipated feeling of excitement and arousal.

Supergirl glanced up at the clock.

It was time.

“Don’t worry about the crowd,” said Lexxie as she tried to calm the Girl of Steel. “The stage lights will be on—you won’t see anyone in the club. Just focus on your performance and let yourself go.”

Lexxie handed Supergirl a shot glass. “Here, this will help calm your nerves.”

“Thanks.”

Supergirl threw back the drink. She was not one to drink, but the intensity of the moment was leading to some aberrant behavior by the Girl of Steel. Had she been more self-aware, she might have noticed her drink had something more than mere alcohol in it.

On the other side of the curtains the DJ’s voice boomed: “And now…the moment you’ve all been waiting for…”

Ms. Marvelous squeezed Supergirl’s hand. “You’ve got this Supergirl! Just go out there and have fun!”

“Superheroine Headquarters is proud to present…” the DJ paused for dramatic effect, allowing the anticipation to build. Supergirl felt her throat drying up. She stood up and slowly moved towards the curtains. Apprehension, arousal and excitement coursed through Supergirl. Her every nerve was on edge. She really was going through with this! She squeezed the rod beside the stairs leading to the top of the stage, rending the metal in her hands.

The moment had come.

Beams of light shone from the small gap between the bottom of the curtains and the elegant wooden stage. Supergirl mounted the stairs and stood in the middle of the darkened stage as the DJ’s voice continued to build the anticipation.

“…in her first ever performance, please welcome…”

The curtains suddenly pulled back and a spotlight was directed down on Supergirl.

“…the Princess of Power, the Maiden of Might, the Girl of Steel…Supergirl!”
Supergirl strip club 1.jpeg
Supergirl strip club 1.jpeg (99.04 KiB) Viewed 6337 times
A song in the background blasted from the speakers. Supergirl felt for the rhythm of the tune as she began her strut towards the pole in the middle of the stage.

‘Seriously?! This is so cliche!’ She thought to herself as Krystal Harris’ song “Super Girl” blasted from the DJ booth.

Undaunted by the DJ’s trite choice of her opening song, Supergirl began her performance on the pole. Despite having fought super-powered villains, being on the Superheroine Headquarters’ stage was intensely stressful for the young superheroine. Even with the lights blocking any direct view of the crowd, she sensed eyes—hundreds of eyes—staring in lascivious fascination as she moved about the stage.

Her opening performance was a blur. Somehow she managed to pull off a fairly entertaining—if not exactly sexual—opening act. But the lack of sexuality was more than offset by the fact that this was indeed Supergirl—the one and only Girl of Steel—performing on stage at a strip club! When she finished her opening sequence, there was no need for the DJ to request applause for the performance; the place erupted, giving Supergirl a standing ovation.

Supergirl suddenly felt emboldened by her reception. The crowd’s enthusiasm fed her ego. Up until this moment, Supergirl had been self-conscious and nervous. Now Supergirl was conscious of how amazing she looked: the light glinting off the glitter covering her sexy body, her hair in curls falling about her gorgeous face, the skintight blue fabric of her unisuit hugging her curvaceous body, the red miniskirt swaying to the rhythm of her hips—she was everyone’s fantasy come-to-life and she knew it!

As Supergirl moved through her second and third routine, an urge began to rise from deep within. Her ego had been smashed by Batgirl: between her physical and sexual beating at Batgirl’s apartment to her complete and utter humiliation at Peter’s place, Supergirl needed her ego stroked. And the crowd’s unbridled frenzy for Supergirl was intoxicating!

‘Now to really show them something!’

With the third routine over, Supergirl strolled to the front of the stage and slowly unbuckled her belt. The sound that came from the overpacked club’s enthusiastic crowd was a tangible force, and Supergirl loved it. Without thinking, she let her miniskirt drop to the stage floor. Turning around, she bent over at the waist to pick up her garment. The thin blue strip of her unisuit “covering” her backside wedged itself deeply between her two firm ass cheeks.

Standing back up, she coyly looked over her shoulder at the crowd. Then, twirling the miniskirt in the air, she tossed it out to the crowd.

Security had to break up the skirmish over Supergirl’s skirt. The crowd was feeding off of Supergirl’s energy as she was feeding off of their intensity. They wanted more. Anything more. And the Girl of Steel would give them more.

The fourth routine was by far the most exciting for the crowd. Supergirl worked the pole, thrusting her hips against it, pressing the bar firmly against her crotch. She twirled her body up and down the pole, floating gracefully in the air as she tantalized the crowd. At one point she spun slowly and seductively around the pole in an ascension to ceiling, then just as slowly she twirled her body back down to the floor.

The performance left no doubt in the crowd that they were truly watching the one and only Girl of Steel performing.

Supergirl had not planned on revealing herself as the actual superheroine. Had she avoided using any of her powers there would still be plausible deniability, regardless of what any flyer claimed. But the enthusiasm of the crowd had overwhelmed her. Between her ego and her stage fright, she felt compelled to put on a show. Beneath her amazing powers, her many accomplishments and her sexy Supergirl costume was a young woman with a lust for adulation.

The superheroine had become so enraptured by the crowd’s reaction to her that she almost forget to come off the stage for her break. The DJ had to helpfully remind Supergirl to take a breather and allow the other performers time on the stage.

As Supergirl made her way back to the locker room, Ms. Marvelous came bounding up beside her. “So how was it?!” she asked eagerly. She had watched Supergirl’s performance from behind the stage in the same captivated fascination as the rest of the crowd.

“Oh my god! It was amazing!” Supergirl blurted out.

The transition from anxious stage fright to enthusiastic participation made the experience even more exciting for the Girl of Steel.

Supergirl’s passion surprised Ms. Marvelous. Just eight hours earlier, she had been working with a shy and embarrassed superheroine who was much more awkward than sexy. But now, standing before her glistening in sweat and glitter, Supergirl was a shimmering vision to behold.

“The crowd loves you!”

Supergirl smiled in genuine delight at the confirmation of her success as she looked at herself in the large mirror beside the locker room’s entryway. The light layer of sweat added to the glistening effect of the glitter covering the exposed parts of her body. She looked incredible.

Ms. Marvelous bit her lip as she stood behind the Girl of Steel and looked over the superheroine’s luscious body. “Ready for our dual performance?”

“Absolutely!” Supergirl was positively radiating with energy.

Sensing Supergirl’s enthusiasm, Ms. Marvelous decided to take a risk. “When we’re on stage, just let yourself go and follow my lead.”

She took Supergirl’s hand in hers as the DJ’s voice boomed from the speakers calling the two of them onto the stage. “And babe, feel free to do whatever you want with me. I have no restrictions for you Supergirl.”

The duo’s performance was one the clientele of the club would not soon forget. The two were in sync from the moment they walked on stage to AC/DC’s “Shook Me All Night Long”. Moving in rhythm to the music, at times gently caressing each other and at times forcibly grinding against one another, Supergirl and Ms. Marvelous worked each other over to the thrill of the adoring crowd.

And just as the performance seemed to reach its climax, the Gold Avenger walked onto the stage to Motley Crue’s “Girls, Girls Girls”. The unbridled enthusiasm of the crowd was intoxicating for Supergirl. As Ms. Marvelous seductively rubbed and fondled the Girl of Steel’s breasts, abs and thighs, the Gold Avenger sensuously stroked and caressed Supergirl’s shoulders, hips and ass. Throughout the rubbing and fondling, Ms. Marvelous made sure to tug and pull on Supergirl’s unisuit to flash the crowd a few glimpses of the Girl of Steel’s stunning breasts while the Gold Avenger made sure to yank the bottom of Supergirl’s unisuit tightly up the superheroine’s ass to give the crowd a good look at the Maid of Might’s curvaceous backside.

As she moved in rhythm to the hands moving all over her, Supergirl felt her body tingling with sexual desires. She had an impetuous urge to lean forward and kiss Ms. Marvelous. And she would have done so if she had not been distracted by Ms. Marvelous’s hand moving between her thighs and gently rubbing against the tight fabric covering her womanhood. Her powerful urge to kiss was supplanted by an overwhelming compulsion to cum. Supergirl closed her eyes, relaxed her body, and moved her hips in concert with Ms. Marvelous’s caressing fingers.

The Exxxtasy had served the Gold Avenger’s purpose. With Supergirl under the drug’s influence, she was oblivious to the Gold Avenger’s true identity. In fact, she did not care. Supergirl wanted the fantasy of being sexed up by two superheroines, not the reality of being fondled and fingered by two strippers wearing costumes.

The finale involved a two-on-one submissive routine. Supergirl allowed Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger to dominate her. At one point, Supergirl was made to crawl on all fours across the edge of the stage, pausing at times to allow the patrons to stuff bills inside her unisuit. Rough hands grabbed and squeezed Supergirl’s tits and ass as they slipped bills beneath her skintight uniform.

The sequence would have intensely bothered Supergirl had the Gold Avenger not been stroking the thin blue fabric stretched tight over Supergirl’s pussy as she posed on all fours at the front of the stage. Supergirl was more intent on extending the sweet sensual moments before climax than not letting herself be fondled by strangers. In fact, the patrons’ grabbing and squeezing helped temporarily keep her orgasm at bay.

But Supergirl would inevitably climax. And she did so in glorious fashion. As the last song of the night began pounding from the large speakers, the Gold Avenger grabbed Supergirl by the top of her uniform and lifted her to her feet. Then she moved behind the superheroine, intertwining her arms with the Girl of Steel’s. Ms. Marvelous stood beside Supergirl and called out to the crowd: “Shall we give our Princess of Power a proper Superheroine HQ welcome and make sure she cums well?”

The crowd roared in approval.

Ms. Marvelous turned to Supergirl. “The crowd has spoken Supergirl,” she announced loudly before moving her hands along Supergirl’s thighs. The Exxxtasy Ms. Marvelous had placed in Supergirl’s drink had already rendered the Girl of Steel into a willing collaborator, but now the Exxxtasy mixed into the glitter gel had aroused an implacable lust within the superheroine. As Ms. Marvelous watched in excited fascination, Supergirl seductively licked her lips and eyed Ms. Marvelous flirtatiously as she slowly lowered herself onto Ms. Marvelous’ awaiting hands.

“Are you ready for this?” Ms. Marvelous murmured.

Supergirl nodded, tantalized by the way the two sexy superheroines were playing with her body.

Despite her extensive experience stripping with gorgeous women, seeing the one and only Supergirl asking to be sexually seduced was breathtaking. The Girl of Steel was practically exhorting Ms. Marvelous to slip a finger beneath the thin blue fabric covering her womanhood!

Lexxie focused on staying in character as her fingers explored Supergirl’s erogenous zone. In order to maintain the suspension of disbelief and indulge in this incredible sexual fantasy—all the while exuding her Ms. Marvelous personal—Lexxie forcibly convinced herself she actually was Ms. Marvelous, a superheroine powerful enough to defeat and dominate the arrogant and mighty Girl of Steel.

But properly subduing Supergirl into submission was a two-superheroine job. Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger, foes on stage and in the Gold Room, formed an uneasy truce in order to give Supergirl, the pretentious uppity superheroine who mocked those who would subjugate themselves to stripping for lustful losers, her proper comeuppance.

And Supergirl did cum.

As the Gold Avenger held Supergirl’s arms firmly behind her back, Ms. Marvelous fingered Supergirl’s womanhood. The crowd of onlookers gaped in fascinated appreciation as Supergirl, her luscious lips puckered in a seductive “O”, began moaning more forcefully while her body was brought closer to climax. Sensing her incipient orgasm, the crowd cheered Supergirl on, practically bringing her to climax by their collective willpower to have the Girl of Steel cum on stage for them.

“Give them what they want,” the Gold Avenger whispered into Supergirl’s ear. She released Supergirl’s arms and began massaging Supergirl’s breasts. As Ms. Marvelous’s fingers slipped inside Supergirl’s pussy, the Gold Avenger’s hands tickled the superheroine’s hardening nipples and squeezed her voluptuous tits. The Girl of Steel’s legs wobbled and she leaned back on the Gold Avenger.

“Do what you want with me,” Supergirl panted.

Hearing Supergirl’s words tantalized the two superheroine strippers. There was always the question of whether or not they would succeed in bringing the Girl of Steel to climax.

“She’s getting wet,” Ms. Marvelous whispered to the Gold Avenger. “Let’s get her soaking wet.”

Being double-teamed by two gorgeous women expertly playing with her body in front of a huge crowd brought Supergirl to the brink.

Yet it was an abrupt and desperate urge not to cum that ironically made the Girl of Steel climax. She caught site of herself in the reflection of a mirror behind the bar, and her super-hearing honed in on the crass comments from the crowd. Supergirl’s conscience unexpectedly broke through the sexual haze engulfing her and she was abruptly fully aware of what was happening! ‘What am I doing here?! This can’t be happening!’ A sharp pang of intense shame tore through her body.

Yet the awareness of her debasement was just the sensation to drive her over the edge and reeling into the sweet ecstasy of sexual release. Even as she prepared to take flight and escape her humiliation, Ms. Marvelous’ fingers coaxed forth the sweet release Supergirl had been denying herself.

Clutching her disheveled hair, Supergirl arched her body and released a powerful moan as she orgasmed to the roaring of approval of the crowd. A visible wetness spread over the bottom of Supergirl’s unisuit as the superheroine let herself cum.

Feeling Supergirl climax and hearing the catcalls from beyond the stage made Ms. Marvelous once again aware of the crowd and her agenda. Though she would have gleefully spent the entire night satisfying every one of Supergirl’s sexual desires, there was still the matter of her fundraiser. She needed to play up to the crowd to elicit more tips before the night was over.

Slipping her fingers out from beneath Supergirl’s unisuit, Ms. Marvelous stood up again and faced the crowd. “And now…” Ms. Marvelous paused for effect, “the Girl of Steel will have revealed to you what so many have longed to see!” Ms. Marvelous grabbed the top of Supergirl’s unisuit and yanked it down forcefully.

“Our Supergirl’s magnificent tits!”

Supergirl’s sizable breasts bounced from the confining blue fabric. The crowd hooted in approval as Ms. Marvelous, playing the role of the villainess to seductive perfection, squeezed and massaged Supergirl’s tits to the crowd’s delight.

While Ms. Marvelous worked over Supergirl’s breasts, the Gold Avenger worked over Supergirl’s pussy from behind. Her gloved fingers slipped beneath the soaked blue fabric and gradually coaxed a second orgasm from the Girl of Steel. Having already cum once, it took less time for the two superheroine strippers to bring on a second climax. Ms. Marvelous had used a more concentrated dose of the Exxxtasy as she assumed Supergirl might have some immunity to the drug. And though the Kryptonian was nearly indestructible, stimulants affected her in a similar manner as they would a human. Exxxtasy was no exception.

There was, however, one significant difference in the Exxxtasy’s impact on Supergirl. Whereas the drug would extend a human’s orgasm, in the powerful but sexually repressed Kryptonian the drug brought forth more frequent orgasms. Because her immunity system was stronger than a Homo sapien’s, her body mounted a sporadic momentary response to the Exxxtasy that briefly mitigated the drug’s impact on her brain and for a split second she was lucid and self-aware. In that fleeting moment, her body’s natural response to her environment took over and the Girl of Steel orgasmed.

The concentrated dose—along with her previous exposure to the drug at Peter’s house—made Supergirl more predisposed to climaxing with each successive orgasm. It was not long before Supergirl was gasping and moaning in sexual ecstasy as she climaxed on stage once more.

No one wanted to stop Supergirl’s performance, least of all Supergirl. And the DJ was as entranced by the performance as anyone in the club. Seeing no one was making a move to bring the night to a close, he flipped a few switches and Rihanna’s “S&M” boomed from above the stage.

As Supergirl let herself cum once again under the spotlight, her temporary moment of clarity was once more enshrouded by the haze of Exxxtasy. The Exxxtasy’s chemical compound reattached itself to the neurotransmitters connecting to Supergirl’s frontal lobe, dulling activity in her frontal lobe and shutting down her logical reasoning. Consequently, the drug’s primary feature took firm hold of the Girl of Steel: yet again, Supergirl’s judgment was severely impaired and her libido was hyper-activated. Before her night at Superheroine HQ came to an end, Supergirl would indulge in several scandalous indiscretions as her insatiable lust for further sexual gratification intensified.

Having climaxed several times, the Girl of Steel became single-minded, focused solely on her desire for more orgasms, almost completely unconscious to any non-sexual stimuli. She was only dimly aware of what was going on around her, but she was well aware of what the two superheroine strippers were doing to her. And what they were doing was orgasmically intoxicating! Supergirl let herself completely relax and gave her body over to Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger to do with it as they pleased, just so long as they would continue to sexually pleasure her.

“Just don’t stop,” Supergirl panted as she climaxed and fell into the arms of the Gold Avenger.

Ms. Marvelous sensed Supergirl’s absolute and unconditional compliance. A glance at the Gold Avenger confirmed she too was aware of Supergirl’s susceptibility. Turning to face the audience, Ms. Marvelous raised her hands to silence them. It took a moment for the crowd to quiet themselves, but they eventually became silent as they sensed something significant was about to take place.

The Gold Avenger pushed Supergirl to the stage floor as Ms. Marvelous stood in front of the prostrate Girl of Steel and made her announcement: “Supergirl will now be walked among you mere mortals to allow you the privilege of expressing your gratitude for her heroism. Place your donations inside the Maiden of Might’s uniform. And be generous! Our caped crusader deserves your admiration and appreciation.”

The Gold Avenger reached down and quickly pulled Supergirl’s unisuit back over her breasts. “We’ll collect more if she has her unisuit all the way on,” she whispered to Ms. Marvelous. “More room for tips. And if those guys out there want to see Supergirl’s tits up-close, they’ll need to pay for it.”

Security made their way to the front of the stage where they cleared a path for the trio. As music blared from the speakers above the stage, Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger led the dazed and disheveled Girl of Steel around the club. The smoke-filled air was hot and humid and filled with hands clasping hundred-dollar bills just waiting for the chance to slip their hands beneath Supergirl’s wet skintight blue unisuit. But even in the frenzy over Supergirl, quite a few hands slipped bills beneath Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger’s costumes.

Despite the presence of security, the patrons took many liberties with the three strippers. But with only high rollers allowed into the club—the $2000 cover charge guaranteed that—there was no concern about someone copping a feel without slipping in money. The three had to stop behind the bar several times to remove all the bills from beneath their costumes before going back out into the crowd.

Supergirl was in a daze the entire time. The adulation of the crowd fed her formerly suppressed sexual ego and she moved about the club in a provocative manner, practically welcoming the groping hands and filthy bills. She was excited by the abrupt sensations of hands slipping in and out of her costume, occasionally letting out a mild gasp as she felt a finger slip beneath the bottom of her unisuit and inside her throbbing pussy.

For her final tour of the club, Supergirl crawled on all fours as the Gold Avenger pulled her by her hair. Ms. Marvelous arrogantly strutted behind the defeated Girl of Steel, taunting the degraded superheroine as she slapped her ass.

The lore of Supergirl’s performance lasted well beyond her headlining night. Though Supergirl had insisted on the restriction of all smartphones, in her youthful indiscretion she had not thought to explicitly ban cameras. The club thereupon circumvented Supergirl’s intended restriction and surreptitiously photographed and recorded the Girl of Steel’s entire performance.

Then there was the matter of Supergirl’s imprudence in tossing her miniskirt into the crowd. The vibrant red garment had been confiscated by the club’s security. But instead of returning it to the superheroine, it was framed and mounted behind the bar, surrounded by glossy photos of Supergirl’s performance. And there it would remain, as Supergirl was far too embarrassed to ask for its return, let alone acknowledge her performance by returning to the club.

Last edited by sugarcoater 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The newest section has been added. Feedback--grammar, content and otherwise--is always appreciated. I'm looking to improve as a writer, so any feedback is always useful. And, as always, feel free to share ideas and suggestions. I have quite a few plot points coming up and there is an overall story arc, but other ideas and suggestions can help me form a more dynamic and interesting storyline (or just add a bit more trouble for Batgirl along the way).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

this was a joy to read, excited to see whats in store
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Soon after her humiliation of Supergirl and Supergirl’s subsequent performance at Superheroine HQ, Batgirl met with Dr. Kinsey to discuss the ramifications and possible contingency plans from the recent events. Though she anticipated the meeting, Dr. Kinsey found herself working hard to control her enthusiasm—the degradation of the Girl of Steel was a profound step in her plans, but it was also an intensely erotic event and she wanted to hear every last detail.

To Dr. Kinsey’s delight, Batgirl had more than details to provide. Despite her intense efforts to watch Batgirl’s videos in a purely professional manner, the debasement of Supergirl was too much for her. Had Batgirl been less distracted by reliving the experience, she would have noticed Dr. Kinsey’s flushed expression.

“What you have done for Supergirl is beyond measure. You have liberated the puritanical Kryptonian from the shackles of her naive principles. Now you need to give her some time to gain clarity.”

“So what would you like me to focus on now?” asked Batgirl.

Dr. Kinsey smiled appreciatively at Batgirl. She had become the most influential person in the superheroine’s social circle; Batgirl was now entirely under her control.

“It is now time to fully acknowledge the root of your Batgirl ethos.” Dr. Kinsey took a deep breath and leaned back in her chair. “You manifested Batgirl in order to release your darkest desires without compromising your sense of Barbara Gordon. Batgirl is an extension of your super ego. Everything about her extends from Barbara Gordon. Even your chosen name—‘Batgirl’—is an extension of Barbara; your initials—B.G.—match with the name—Bat-Girl.

“Think about it: you could have called yourself Batwoman, yet you chose ‘girl’ instead of ‘woman’.”

“What does that mean?”

“When you first conceived of Batgirl, you were a teenager, a girl. The concept originated when you were a girl but it never evolved. As Batgirl, you are able to take risks Barbara Gordon would never allow herself to take. Batgirl puts herself in dangerous situations all-the-while wearing a skintight body suit and sexy boots. Barbara Gordon would never wear outfits overtly highlighting her curves; Batgirl thrives off flashing her feminine curves to the most vile of people.”

Batgirl tried to think back when she had first conceived of the Batgirl persona. What was it exactly that had served as the inspiration for her? As she worked through her origin story, Dr. Kinsey continued.

“Being Batgirl separates the adult Barbara Gordon from the vernal Batgirl. The juvenile ethos of Batgirl allows you to engage in improprieties Barbara Gordon would never permit.”

Dr. Kinsey could see Batgirl was about to take offense to the reference of her identity as being ‘juvenile’ and she hurriedly continued with her point.

“And there is nothing wrong with allowing Batgirl to be a juvenile alter-ego. In fact, I would encourage you to explore more of that ethos. After all, what rational adult would put herself in harm’s way to protect the city she loves? Superheroines are the thing of fantasies and imagination. As we mature, we unfortunately cast aside our fantasies and imagination for responsibilities and rationality.”

Dr. Kinsey reached across her desk and grabbed ahold of Batgirl’s gloved hands. “Gotham needs Batgirl. And to make sure Batgirl continues her reign as Gotham’s Secret Protector, she needs to be accommodated—her fantasies must be fulfilled.”

Throughout her recent sessions, Dr. Kinsey had made a point to stop using the name Barbara when referring directly to Batgirl. Over the past year, she had successfully created a separation between Batgirl and Barbara. Now she needed to reduce Barbara to nuisance preventing Batgirl from reaching her full potential. Though Batgirl was the crimefighter battling for justice, it was Barbara who represented the morals for which Batgirl fought. Once Batgirl was manipulated to see Barbara as an inconvenience, the superheroine would be primed for subjugation. She had stopped greeting Batgirl using her civilian name, and she had made a point only to use the name Barbara Gordon in a negative manner.

The manipulation was furthered by Batgirl no longer wearing her mask during the sessions. Being unmasked and still referred to as Batgirl was a slow and steady process to have Barbara Gordon look in the mirror and see only Batgirl. Dr. Kinsey had placed many reflective objects around her desk, and she had hung a mirror directly behind her so Batgirl could see herself reflected throughout their sessions. Batgirl was looking at herself in the mirror behind the psychologist—she was trying to maintain a confident expression—as Dr. Kinsey continued.

“Consider the origins of your moral code. They come from the establishment, the system. Why do you choose to defend those who wield power at the expense of those who yield power?”

Dr. Kinsey paused to give Batgirl time to digest her words before continuing.

“You need to reassess your sense of right and wrong. You need to develop your own moral code. You’re Batgirl! You should not be controlled by those in power!”

“What would you have me do?” asked Batgirl. She was genuinely curious; Dr. Kinsey was opening her mind to thoughts she had never before considered.

“I would have you reject your previous notions of right and wrong and abide by your more personalized and progressive concepts of right and wrong. Batgirl needs to eschew the oppressive laws of this land. The standards established by an old and archaic patriarchal system deprive you of your identity, your femininity and your morality. Anything less than a complete and utter rejection suggests that Batgirl’s moral code—one forged by risking her health and safety for the sake of others—is less virtuous and of less value than the laws imposed by an indifferent government.”

Batgirl sat in silence. Dr. Kinsey’s words were powerful in their logic, yet dangerous in their implication. Should Batgirl’s code supersede the law?

Dr. Kinsey sensed where Batgirl’s thoughts were going and she quickly moved to push her point further: “Think of some of your most basic aspects of Batgirl. Do you not break the speed limit when pursuing a criminal from a crime scene? Do you not trespass when tailing a criminal inside a private building? Do you not use violence when engaging a criminal without due process? These three typical actions of a superheroine—any superheroine—violate the law of the establishment.” Dr. Kinsey leaned forward, staring intensely into Batgirl’s eyes. “Face it Batgirl, you are already circumventing the law. Embrace what you already believe: the law does not apply to Batgirl; she answers to a higher code.”

Praising Batgirl’s accomplishments and emphasizing her critical role in helping Gotham’s citizens was Dr. Kinsey’s focus for the remainder of the session. She had to make a point to leave Batgirl with the most positive impression of Gotham’s Secret Protector. There could be no questioning of the conclusions reached during the session once Batgirl left her office. And to properly conclude the session, Dr. Kinsey made sure to give Batgirl some extra sexual attention as the hour came to a close.

The points made were revolutionary for the young superheroine. The law was a hindrance to her efforts as a positive force in Gotham. On her drive home, the integral question that had come up during the session kept repeating itself in her head: Should Batgirl’s code supersede the law? Based on some of her actions, it did. Batgirl shifted uncomfortably in her motorcycle’s seat, not so much because of the wetness between her thighs from Dr. Kinsey’s expert sexual attention but from the thought of accepting her disregard for the law.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added, focusing on Dr. Kinsey moving Batgirl further towards the abyss. As always, feedback and suggestions are always welcomed. I am trying to keep everything in continuity, so if you notice any errors please let me know (I review what has already been put in the story to try to make sure there are no inaccuracies).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wonderful addition, can't wait to see where this leads
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

While Batgirl was busily relaying the details to Dr. Kinsey and reassessing her code, Supergirl went off the grid. The Girl of Steel was was socially paralyzed after her night at the club. Though Linda had to continue functioning in her capacity at CatCo Magazine, the superheroine would see only one person in the weeks to come. Her one contact was the result of a conversation after her performance at Superheroine HQ had mercifully come to a close.

After being paraded on all fours throughout the club, the three women had retired to the privacy of the locker room where they removed the bills from their respective uniforms. Ms. Marvelous and the Gold Avenger were ecstatic; Supergirl was just desperate to leave—the feeling of the damp paper pressed against her breasts and covering her crotch repulsed her.

“I don’t suppose you want to join us for a little after-party celebration,” Ms. Marvelous asked a bit tentatively.

The Gold Avenger froze. She had not anticipated something along the lines of Lexxie inviting the Girl of Steel to stick around after the performance. Frantically she began to think of an excuse as to why she could not join them.

But there was no need for the excuse. A despondent Supergirl merely shook her head as she sullenly continued pulling bills from beneath her soaked unisuit. She just wanted her share to support the Movement and she would be gone, never again to set foot inside this vile and filthy establishment.

Ms. Marvelous was briefly disappointed. Asking Supergirl to party with her and the Gold Avenger was inspired by the hope of a more satisfying sensual and sexual experience with the superheroine. She had sensed a genuine desire for more sexual attention from the Girl of Steel, and she was more than willing to give it to her. The mere thought of being Supergirl’s hookup or booty call was enthralling.

“Maybe some other time,” said Ms. Marvelous, trying to keep things casual and hiding her disappointment.

Supergirl did not respond. She placed the last of the bills pulled from her uniform in the metal bucket the Gold Avenger had borrowed from behind the bar.

“I think we made a bit more than we planned,” the Gold Avenger beamed as she looked at the pile of hundred-dollar bills.

“I’ll be sure to get you your share Supergirl,” said Ms. Marvelous. “Just let me know where I should send it, or…” she paused, allowing herself the hope, “I can give it to you in-person if you like…”

Despite her humiliating performance, something sparked inside of Supergirl as she looked at Ms. Marvelous. Unbeknownst to Supergirl, the Exxxtasy was still coursing through Supergirl’s body. As she looked over at the superheroine stripper, she allowed herself to entertain a few not-so-pure thoughts. Despite her tousled hair, sweat-covered body and stretched out costume, the stripper was as stunningly attractive as when she first saw her in pristine form at the beginning of the evening. What would it hurt to see Ms. Marvelous again? And it would be safer than having her send the money to an account that could be traced back to Linda Danvers.

“In-person will be fine. When should I stop by?”

“I’m meeting with Mr. Redner this Saturday night to give him the rent for tonight’s show. I’ll bring your share as well and I can get it to you either before or after I perform.”

Supergirl nodded. Despite her earlier revulsion at the thought of returning to the club, the idea of watching Ms. Marvelous perform on stage was beginning to excite her. She watched Ms. Marvelous out of the corner of her eye, appreciating the way the locker room’s light reflected off the tight black fabric stretched over the woman’s curves. Before she could turn away, Ms. Marvelous’ eyes locked onto hers. Before she should think, Supergirl winked at her before quickly turning away to try and regain a semblance of propriety. She readjusted her unisuit, ran her hands through her hair several times, and wiped off as much of the sparkling gel from her arms and legs as she could. Then, turning on her heels, she strode from the locker room and made her way down the hall to the backdoor exit. Once outside, she took to the skies and streaked back to her Metropolis apartment.

It would be over a month before Supergirl was seen again in public.

It was less than two days before Ms. Marvelous saw Supergirl again.

Lexxie had met with Mr. Redner and Maurice in Mr. Redner’s office at the club. They briefly spoke about the night’s events; both men had watched the entire performance from the office. Then Mr. Render voiced his request.

“We don’t know how you managed to do it, but we want you to convince Supergirl to return for a repeat engagement.”

Lexxie was caught off-guard. The indecent proposal was hardly one she could consummate. Though Supergirl had seemed responsive—even at times enthusiastic—to their performance, the likelihood of convincing the Girl of Steel to perform a second show on the stage seemed as realistic as Ms. Marvelous gaining the powers she portrayed on the stage.

But displeasing Mr. Redner was something to be avoided.

“It was the Gold Avenger who convinced Supergirl to perform. I can talk to her about persuading Supergirl to do it again.”

“Do so.” Mr. Redner’s response was unexpectedly terse.

Lexxie stood up and pulled a tan-colored envelope from her purse. Placing it on the large mahogany desk, she nodded to Mr. Redner and quietly walked out of the room.

There was a heightened sense of excitement throughout her performance that night. Part of it was due to the anticipation of seeing Supergirl. And though she was disappointed by the superheroine’s absence before her show, the anticipation of seeing her after heightened Ms. Marvelous’ excitement—she felt a nervous thrill she had not felt in quite some time.

The memories of Thursday night’s performance alone titillated her. The surprise of seeing the framed memento along with the photos of Supergirl’s performance behind the bar intensified the feeling. On stage, Ms. Marvelous fantasized about her role in Supergirl’s striptease as she reenacted parts of that role with Wonderbabe. The crowd sensed Ms. Marvelous’ energy and cheered the performance with more than the usual zeal.

But by the end of the night, Supergirl had not appeared and it was a despondent Ms. Marvelous who left the club. Other than Maurice, who often stayed long after the club closed, she was the last to leave. Her legs were unsteady as she had stayed after closing under the premise of socializing with the bartenders. She was frustrated with herself for not setting a more concrete time and place to meet.

Still in costume, Ms. Marvelous fumbled through her purse looking for the keys to her Escalade. She felt awkward. Her costume felt tight against her body, and her mask felt oppressive against her face. ‘This is so stupid,’ she thought to herself as she pulled out her keys. She had stayed in costume to impress Supergirl; now she felt ridiculous and foolish.

Just as she unlocked the doors, she felt a sudden breeze and heard someone whisper in her ear: “Are you sure you’re in condition to drive?”

“Supergirl!”

“Shhh,” whispered the Girl of Steel. “Give me your keys and I’ll drive you home.”

In a trance, Ms. Marvelous handed over her keys and walked around to the passenger side, captivated by the thought that Supergirl was going to be her DD.

There was something incredibly arousing watching Supergirl—in her full costume—doing something as pedestrian as driving a car: the contrast between the super-powered Girl of Steel performing such a mundane task titillated Ms. Marvelous. At first she wondered why the superheroine knew how to drive a car. ‘She must have a secret identity,’ Ms. Marvelous concluded. The thought excited her. Somewhere amid all the civilians walking around was a Kryptonian goddess disguised as a mere human.

‘What kind of career would Supergirl have?’ The question distracted Ms. Marvelous as she tried to be subtle in admiring the superheroine’s body. What possible job would befit Supergirl? Lawyer? Doctor? Clearly it had to be something that would further her purpose as a protector of innocents.

Fifteen distracted minutes later, the two pulled up to Lexxie’s apartment complex in Gotham’s Fashion District.

“You can park right here,” said Ms. Marvelous, indicating the small residential parking lot beside the complex. “I’m on the sixth floor.” Ms. Marvelous pointed at her balcony. “It’s the one with the bistro lights on.”

Supergirl glanced in the direction Ms. Marvelous indicated. “I’ll meet you there,” she said, tossing the keys to Ms. Marvelous.

But Supergirl remained seated in the SUV. Despite the late hour, there were still cars driving past and the occasional pedestrian. Supergirl was not about to make a late night appearance alongside the stripper.

Despite being entirely distracted with the prospect of having the Girl of Steel in he apartment, Ms. Marvelous understood what the superheroine meant.

“I’ll unlock the balcony door. See you in five!”

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wanted to add this section shortly after the previous one as the subsequent fallout from Batgirl and Supergirl's night at the club should be in close proximity to one another in order to juxtapose the current and coming changes to both characters.

As always, feedback is appreciated and valued. In the sections to come, a young villain will become a part of Dr. Kinsey's plan in the further corruption and manipulation of Batgirl.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good additions. I am even more intrigued in what Dr. Kimsey's plans are for Batgirl who she has now corrupted and now controls. As for Supergirl, I am as interested in where this plays out as well.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sections are coming together at the moment, but in thinking ahead I was curious as what character(s) people might like to see added to the storyline. I don't want to force someone in, and some characters may be a bit out-of-place for the style of the story. For example, adding Wonder Woman would be a bit too grand for such a storyline as there already is the super-powered superheroine in Supergirl. Then again, with the events to come for Supergirl, it could make sense to add Wonder Woman at a later date.

For a bit of a preview, Jonathan Crane is about to make an appearance quite soon. And the mysterious woman from Blackgate will be involved with upcoming sequences soon.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wonder Woman should only come in to save the day using her lasso on the Doctor!!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wonder Woman saving the day? That would be a typical ending. There is soooo much here that can be done. How about a tragic ending with Batgirl, etc. Now that would be interesting!!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am OK with just Supergirl and Batgirl. No need to make this complicated.
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Depending on the era you're writing from, how about Huntress from the Gotham "bullpen", or, thinking from about the time of Superman Family, Jimmy "Mr. Action" Olsen, intrepid reporter for the Daily Planet from the Metropolis "bullpen"? Two logical non-superpowered people that could be investigating the changing behaviors of our lovely heroines!

My 2 cents.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have been enjoying this story very much, thanks Sugarcoater.

As far as an additional character I would suggest an anti-hero such as Catwoman, Huntress, Slade... Someone that would notice the changes in the heroes behavior and either take advantage of it and/or are concerned about said behavior.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank you to those of you who have shared your thoughts and given feedback. Catwoman is definitely part of the plan, and I like the idea of incorporating a Jimmy Olsen character to add more to Supergirl's circle. But as also mentioned, I don't want to clutter the story by adding too many characters so the challenge for me will be to make it all happen naturally and avoiding any forced plot (so please let me know if the story seems to become a bit forced or something seems out-of-place).

The Wonder Woman character might appear near the end. I haven't quite figured out if she suits the story, but I do have an idea as to what difficult scenario in which she might find herself.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Wanted to add this section shortly after the previous one as the subsequent fallout from Batgirl and Supergirl's night at the club should be in close proximity to one another in order to juxtapose the current and coming changes to both characters.

As always, feedback is appreciated and valued. In the sections to come, a young villain will become a part of Dr. Kinsey's plan in the further corruption and manipulation of Batgirl.

perfect update of this amazing story.
It would be nice if it turned out that one girl from the Ms. gorgeous, she is a rude sexual Black Canary wanting to take control of this club, and that Black Canary is a Mistress who is a good friend of Ms. Psychologist
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

i am excited for what Dr. Kinsey has planned with the young villain in regards to Batgirl, i can't wait to see what you have in mind for Jonathan Crane, i don't feel like Wonder Woman would work personally, but other characters might like Jimmy Olsen, Cat woman could work considering they had a previous meeting...
nubby512
Neophyte
Neophyte

excited to see what the next stage of Kinsey's plan is, and hope to see more of batgirl's downfall.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The elevator ride up to her apartment was interminable. The anticipation of the red-and-blue fantasy girl standing on her balcony was beyond her wildest fantasies. Yet there was still the matter of Supergirl’s desire. Had she read too much into the Girl of Steel’s actions? Had Supergirl’s reciprocation during the performance at the club been merely an aberration? Was there real chemistry between the two of them? Would Supergirl really be waiting for her when she got to her apartment?

‘This fucking elevator needs to get moving!’

Doubts tortured Ms. Marvelous until the elevator doors finally opened to the sixth floor and released the anxious and excited stripper. She fumbled with her keys at her doorway in desperate anticipation, but a moment later she stumbled into her apartment and stared in awe at the site on her balcony: the Girl of Steel was standing on the balcony, hands on hips, her miniskirt and cape fluttering in the nighttime wind. The subtle smile on the superheroine’s face washed away all Ms. Marvelous’ anxieties—Supergirl was on her balcony and not merely for money.

Ms. Marvelous opened the sliding glass door. Before a word of welcome could escape her lips, Supergirl’s lips were firmly pressed against them. Grasping and clutching one another, the two women bounced against the walls of the apartment. Unlike the seductive and sensual sequence at Superheroine HQ, this was animalistic and aggressive. Ms. Marvelous tore away Supergirl’s miniskirt and wrenched aside the bottom portion of the vibrantly-colored unisuit as Supergirl ripped apart the top of Ms. Marvelous skintight costume. Kissing all the while, Ms. Marvelous slipped her fingers in and out of Supergirl’s wet pussy while Supergirl fondled Ms. Marvelous’ gorgeous tits.

Ms. Marvelous fingered and rubbed Supergirl until she felt Supergirl’s body shudder and a wetness begin to spread from her womanhood. She stepped back to allow Supergirl a moment to indulge her orgasm.

Supergirl ran her hand through her disheveled hair as she leaned against the wall and moaned in sweet ecstasy.

Seeing the Girl of Steel’s O-face, she decided to push her advantage. She leaned up close to the panting and heaving Girl of Steel.

“Take me Supergirl,” whispered the breathless Ms. Marvelous. “I’m all yours babe.”

Supergirl opened her eyes and eyed the costumed beauty, taking a moment to size her up. Ms. Marvelous licked her lips in anticipation. She could see Supergirl begin to smile. Then, with blinding speed, the remainder of her costume was torn from her luscious body! All that remained were her mask, gloves and boots.

Supergirl slowly pressed her body up against Ms. Marvelous. She enjoyed feeling the superheroine stripper trembling in intense anticipation of what would happen next.

“How would you like to be the Girl of Steel’s personal fuck-toy?” Supergirl whispered in Ms. Marvelous’ ear as she moved to embrace the superheroine stripper.

“Mph!” Ms. Marvelous’ enthusiastic response was muffled by Supergirl’s lips as the two passionately kissed one another. A moment later, Ms. Marvelous felt as if she were floating. The sensation was not merely due to the excitement of the moment; she was literally hanging in mid-air as Supergirl was hovering above the apartment floor.

Supergirl expertly carried Ms. Marvelous in the air, making sure the superheroine stripper exerted no effort in remaining afloat. Feeling weightless while Supergirl explored her body was a feeling she could never have anticipated. Though she wanted to hold off on climaxing—she wanted to make sure she satisfied the Girl of Steel before cumming—there was no way she could hold back.

“Ohhhh fuck!” Ms. Marvelous moaned as Supergirl felt the stripper’s body tense and then relax.

“Now that you have had the privilege of having the Girl of Steel satisfy you, she will need you to properly satisfy her.”

Supergirl’s order had the desired effect. Ms. Marvelous was jerked out of her brief reverie. Over the next hour, Ms. Marvelous used all her sexual experiences to compel one orgasm after another from the mighty Supergirl. One thought kept repeating itself in her head: If she could properly satisfy the superheroine, this dalliance with Supergirl could become a regular thing!

For Supergirl, the hour was beyond anything she had expected. Batgirl had fucked her well enough—and the time at Barbara’s apartment when the bitch had forced herself on her, utterly humiliating her, had become a bit of a fantasy—and though the circumstances were unforgivable, she had secretly enjoyed being weakened and helpless and taken against her will by Peter. But neither Batgirl nor Peter could compare to Ms. Marvelous and her sexpertise.

Between the sensual sucking and fingering—as well as the hardcore fucking with various sex toys Ms. Marvelous brought forth from her bedroom—Supergirl was expertly kept on the brink of climax for longer than she could have imagined. The intensity of her need to climax along with the desire to extend the anticipation of cumming brought forth a powerful emotional response from deep within the Girl of Steel. While her breasts, slick with sweat as the bounced up and down in Ms. Marvelous’ skilled hands, Supergirl’s mind began to fantasize at the thought of having Ms. Marvelous as a sort of sex-trainer.

The delicious thought was reinforced when Ms. Marvelous finally climaxed Supergirl. Splayed out on the couch with a dildo vibrating in her pussy, a finger up her ass and her nipple in Ms. Marvelous’ mouth, Supergirl orgasmed.

Feeling Supergirl’s wetness spreading from between her thighs, Ms. Marvelous stepped back and watched in fascination as the gorgeous superheroine—whose soaked skin-tight blue unisuit was practically transparent as it clung tightly to Supergirl’s body—writhed with pleasure and moaned in bliss.

Ms. Marvelous suddenly realized she was completely exhausted. She had a long night at the club, had been fingered and fondled by a superheroine, and had given that superheroine a sexual experience neither would not soon forget. She fell into the large leather chair beside the couch and closed her eyes.

The peaceful silence was abruptly broken by the Girl of Steel.

“You have satisfied Supergirl. Thank you Ms. Marvelous.”

Ms. Marvelous opened her eyes and gazed up at the superheroine who was practically standing over her. Despite being hardened by her experience at Superheroine HQ, Supergirl had reduced her to a fawning girl crushing hard over her first lust.

Born partly of arrogance and partly of a newfound self-awareness, Supergirl had taken to referring to herself in the third-person. As most of her interactions with the public were already surreal, referring to herself as “Supergirl” or “The Girl of Steel” made the moment even more intense—sexually or otherwise. The added element of arrogance made her all the more alluring while simultaneously creating a desire to dominate Supergirl in any way possible. What Ms. Marvelous had done to her inspired Supergirl to reinforce her ethos as a goddess among humans.

To underscore the point, Supergirl levitated before the awe-struck stripper before floating towards the open balcony door. All Ms. Marvelous could think to say in response was a humble “thank you”.

Standing on the balcony, the superheroine looked back where the physically exhausted and sexually satisfied Ms. Marvelous was lying stretched out on her leather chair gazing adoringly at her.

“Will I see you again?”

Supergirl smiled at the sexy stripper. “The Girl of Steel will grant you the honor of satisfying her again.” Then she raised her hand to the sky and disappeared into the night.

Ms. Marvelous sat up and stared where the superheroine had been standing a moment earlier. Already the night’s events seemed unreal, pure fantasy.

‘I just had sex with Supergirl!’

The night’s events kept repeating themselves in her head as she spent the next hour replaying her time with Supergirl in an attempt to solidify the memory. A final thought floated through her mind before falling into a sex-filled fantasy dream: ‘The Girl of Steel’s personal fuck-toy—I can be that!’

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Newest section added. There's a fair amount more in the works...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing. Thanks for the addition. I loved it. Ms Marvelous and Supergirl going at at and Supergirl exploring her sexually fantasies as well as being taken against her will. I look for more like this.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks Bronson. I have more in store for Supergirl. My current tinkering is with a change to Batgirl. I would be interested in feedback from readers as to what you think of this upcoming alteration to Batgirl (it will be temporary perhaps). Please feel free to share any thoughts of this upcoming plot point.
Here is an excerpt from the beginning of the alteration to Batgirl's ethos and costume:

Had Barbara Gordon been anything less than a prim and proper woman for most of her life, she would have been embarrassed at the rebellious girl cliche Dr. Kinsey was describing for her new Batgirl ethos. But Dr. Kinsey had intentionally addressed Barbara throughout the session to circumvent the potential pushback from Batgirl. Barbara had become the weakest of Batgirl’s identities, and it was to her Dr. Kinsey pushed forth her plan. And with her lack of social media presence and limited interactions with people outside of her immediate social circle, Barbara Gordon was unaware of the trite cliche Dr. Kinsey was creating for her.

But the final request—if it could be considered a request—was a hard one for Batgirl to swallow.

“I also want you to start referring to yourself as ‘Batbitch’ You are going to transition from being the sweet and polite Batgirl to the bold and badass Batbitch.”

“What?!”

Dr. Kinsey continued before Batgirl could continue with her protest. “You need a harder edge to your ethos. And if you are serious about dismissing the patriarchal laws of our society, you need to make a real statement. Without these changes, you will be incapable of fully embracing your new role.”

“But Batbitch? Isn’t that a bit…harsh?”

“That is precisely the point! You need a harshness to your superheroine persona. You are the foil to the prim and proper Supergirl. You stand for the disenfranchised, those cast out of society for not being part of the mainstream, those who refuse to fall for modern society’s consumerism.”

Dr. Kinsey anticipated Batgirl’s initial revulsion at the thought of being “Batbitch”. She knew precisely where to poke and prod Batgirl’s pride to push her towards accepting her new identity. With great detail, she proceeded to paint a picture of Supergirl as an antagonist force representing the mainstream, the government and the patriarchy, standing against Batgirl and those relegated to living in the shadows. Without a force for the people, someone unwilling to bow to the establishment. By the time she had finished, Batbitch was ready to to take flight.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like how Barbara as Batgirl becomes the sexy Batbitch.

My proposes that Batbitch create new high-gloss red nano leather boots for Supergirl, with a pink krypton transparent krypton plate on the inside. As Supergirl dresses her legs with her new red leather nano high tight sheen pink transparent krypton plates which, thanks to the glittering glow of pink krypton inside the boots, make Supergirl transform in a few hours with her new red leather nano high gloss when she wears these boots on her feet she transforms into the sexy Mistress Supergirl as she passionately fucks Batbitch
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Thanks Bronson. I have more in store for Supergirl. My current tinkering is with a change to Batgirl. I would be interested in feedback from readers as to what you think of this upcoming alteration to Batgirl (it will be temporary perhaps). Please feel free to share any thoughts of this upcoming plot point.
Here is an excerpt from the beginning of the alteration to Batgirl's ethos and costume:

Had Barbara Gordon been anything less than a prim and proper woman for most of her life, she would have been embarrassed at the rebellious girl cliche Dr. Kinsey was describing for her new Batgirl ethos. But Dr. Kinsey had intentionally addressed Barbara throughout the session to circumvent the potential pushback from Batgirl. Barbara had become the weakest of Batgirl’s identities, and it was to her Dr. Kinsey pushed forth her plan. And with her lack of social media presence and limited interactions with people outside of her immediate social circle, Barbara Gordon was unaware of the trite cliche Dr. Kinsey was creating for her.

But the final request—if it could be considered a request—was a hard one for Batgirl to swallow.

“I also want you to start referring to yourself as ‘Batbitch’ You are going to transition from being the sweet and polite Batgirl to the bold and badass Batbitch.”

“What?!”

Dr. Kinsey continued before Batgirl could continue with her protest. “You need a harder edge to your ethos. And if you are serious about dismissing the patriarchal laws of our society, you need to make a real statement. Without these changes, you will be incapable of fully embracing your new role.”

“But Batbitch? Isn’t that a bit…harsh?”

“That is precisely the point! You need a harshness to your superheroine persona. You are the foil to the prim and proper Supergirl. You stand for the disenfranchised, those cast out of society for not being part of the mainstream, those who refuse to fall for modern society’s consumerism.”

Dr. Kinsey anticipated Batgirl’s initial revulsion at the thought of being “Batbitch”. She knew precisely where to poke and prod Batgirl’s pride to push her towards accepting her new identity. With great detail, she proceeded to paint a picture of Supergirl as an antagonist force representing the mainstream, the government and the patriarchy, standing against Batgirl and those relegated to living in the shadows. Without a force for the people, someone unwilling to bow to the establishment. By the time she had finished, Batbitch was ready to to take flight.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

when can i expect a fabulous sequel, with Batbitch in this great story?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A fair question. I am working on the story sporadically--work and other time requirements are the limiting factors. I don't want to force the writing, but rest assured that more is coming. (And thank you for your interest Alice; always nice to know there are people enjoying the work:)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

thanks for answering my question, my friend, I think Batcbitch can create a sepecial nano-particle serum that will cover her black-yellow rubber gloss super outfit, her yellow leather high-waist tight boots and her yellow rubber gloss gloves, making her super rubber gloss outfit, will achieve the 5x gloss glossy effect, completing her transformation into BatgitchImage[/img]
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
A fair question. I am working on the story sporadically--work and other time requirements are the limiting factors. I don't want to force the writing, but rest assured that more is coming. (And thank you for your interest Alice; always nice to know there are people enjoying the work:)
Attachments
chicks_love_the_car_by_psychadelicatessen_de3o0ae.png
chicks_love_the_car_by_psychadelicatessen_de3o0ae.png (704.18 KiB) Viewed 9171 times
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

suggests that Ms Marvelous was a depraved Wonder Woman to the level of a stripper, by Ms. Kinsey psychologist
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Thank you to those of you who have shared your thoughts and given feedback. Catwoman is definitely part of the plan, and I like the idea of incorporating a Jimmy Olsen character to add more to Supergirl's circle. But as also mentioned, I don't want to clutter the story by adding too many characters so the challenge for me will be to make it all happen naturally and avoiding any forced plot (so please let me know if the story seems to become a bit forced or something seems out-of-place).

The Wonder Woman character might appear near the end. I haven't quite figured out if she suits the story, but I do have an idea as to what difficult scenario in which she might find herself.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

hey sugarcoater when can i expect a new plot of this excellent story
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

wow great story
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sugarcoater, when can we expect an update on this excellent story?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Alice wrote:
1 year ago
Sugarcoater, when can we expect an update on this excellent story?
I can't put a set date on the next release, but the upcoming holiday season will give me some free time to put in some work on the story. I like where things are going, but I don't want to rush it or write when I'm not quite feeling it.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I moved this addition to the storyline to the newest addition as the scene should have all the sequences together. Just a heads up.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section of a much longer portion added. I have written a fair amount more to this particular plot sequence, but I have been slow to upload more to the ongoing story and wanted to at least share where I am going for the near future. Feedback, as always, is appreciated. Feel free to share where you see this upcoming sequence going as I can incorporate them into the overall plot.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!