Barbara Gordon as Mistress Batgirl

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl parked her Batbike a few blocks from Blackgate Prison and headed to the outskirts of the compound. Batbitch was pleased with how her friend Nysa helped her bribe the Blackgate prison warden girls to help her set up her secret sex BAT BAB Club in the prison basement. BABS even went so far as to set up a book exchange program between the Gotham City Library and the Blackgate Prison Library to disguise her true visit to the prison as Barbara Gordon gave her extensive access to the different female wings of the prison, this helped Mistress Batgirl turn the female prison cells into gorgeous rubber rooms and chambers for sexual sensations BDSM sex bondaga orgies in her BAT BABS sex club.

Warden Gray had been generous in allowing Barbara Gordon to set up the book exchange program. As he had a good working relationship with Jim Gordon, he was not about to deny Gordon's daughter the request. She had been so enthusiastic, and the fact that she was a redheaded bombshell may have influenced his granting of her request. The late hour was the evening time of the day, it's a perfect idea for Barbara to run a book exchange between the city library and the prison library.

mistress Batgirl entered the prison as Barbara Gordon with her Batgirl costume under civilian attire. She wore the tempting look outfit clothes: tight blue jeans pulled over her yellow leather tight hight gloss nano Batgirl boots and a blouse with a sweater worn over it. With two layers worn over her Batgirl outfit, there was no chance of someone spotting her skin-tight yellow black rubber nano gloss costume.
Batbitch after Friday night's book exchange, Barbara would sneak into the ventilation system—where her hidden elevator was located to her BAT BABS Sex Club.
As Barbara entered the elevator and began to ride down the elevator, she stripped off her sexy casual outfit, revealing her sensual
Mistress Batgirl rubber nano glos super outfit accentuated by her tempting yellow leather high tight nano gloss boots, then barbrała sensually put on her yellow rubber nano gloss long Bat-gloves, black rubber nano gloss Bat-hood and black rubber nano gloss Bat-cape

When Barbara reached the bottom of the elevator, her eyes will see her rubber BAT BABS SEX CLUB, after which the Batbitch sensually exited the elevator and began to follow the gloss black rubber corridor illuminated by discreet purple lamps, giving an erotic atmosphere, leading towards her Bat- the office, sensually swaying her hips and clicking seductive heels her yellow leather-nano high tight nano gloss boots against the black marble gloss floor that makes her tight black yellow rubber-nano gloss super outfit squeak and crackle incredibly temptingly, making BAT BABS feel sensual and naughty as she wanders into her Bat-office seeing two of the the her best sexy Mistress Batgirl;s Holly as Mstress Batgirl and Alice as Mistress Batgirl, seeing how well they fuck each other with their tongues in 69 position with great passion and desire, inside them two deep rubber pussies and assies, deeper and faster, leading to wonderful states of orgasm and ecstasy.
Barbara stealthily walks over to the huge white gloss leather armchair and sits on it and starts masturbating with a sweet moan of pleasure, enjoying the sexual orgy between mistress Holly as Batgirl and Alice as Mistress Batgirl in 69 position.

Holly and Alice, two sexy Mistress Batgirls, notice how Barbra masturbates, bringing herself to blissful states of orgasm and ecstasy, both of them get the idea of cumming together on her yellow leather nano high tight gloss boots, then they go together sensually going on all fours towards the Batbitch, and they start rubbing and rubbing up and down their deep rubber pussies together, with yellow leather-nano leather high tight gloss boots on their beautiful legs covered in black rubber nano gloss their sexy Barbara as Mistress Batgirl, this makes Alice and Holly cum together, on the left and right leather high tight gloss nano boots of their Barbara BAT BABS and barbra cumin too, cumming huge amounts of her sweet sticky juice from her rubber pussy, covering two Mistress Batgirl's as they the two of them cum on her yellow boots.
Attachments
Mistress Batgirl.jpg
Mistress Batgirl.jpg (370.01 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm open to suggestions you'd like to see supervillain girls getting rehabilitated at the hands of Mistress Batgirls and other Mistresses at their BAT BABS Sex Club
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Meanwhile, while Barbara and Holly and Alice together fuck in their office together, a Bat-car entered the BAT BABS sex club through an additional secret hidden tunnel leading through the prison complex, from which came out the sensual Dr. Kinsey as Mistress Yellow Batgirl wearing a special version of her bat yellow rubber-nano gloss super outfit highlighted by her yellow leather-nano high tight gloss boots together with hot Emma Frost White Queen wearing her white leather- nano gloss corse white rubber- nano gloss panties white rubber gloves, white rubber nano gloss cape, and white leather nano high tight gloss boots, closing the Batmobile door behind them.

Yellow Mistress Batgirl together with the White Queen started walking towards one of the rubber chambers, where their newest prisoner, Cheetah, was waiting for them. Emma and Yellow Mistress Batgirl couldn't wait for Gepardzica to receive a special punishment from their hands, in the form of BDSM sex bong lesban orgies.

- Emma: mmhh I can't wait for Yellow Batgirl until the two of us punish our new prisoner as Cheetah by the way Yellow Mistress Batgirl you look so tempting in your yellow gloss nano super Bat-outfit.

Emma slowed down a bit and spanked her sexy Dr. Kinsey, it makes Yellow Batgirl moan sweetly in pleasure, sending the White Queen a sweet flirtatious smile over her right shoulder.

- Dr. Kinsey: mm love it my sexy White Queen how you spank me on my huge deep rubber ass with your left hand covered in white rubber nano gloves. By the way, Cheetah doesn't know that her first day in prison will be an intense sexual experience BDSM sex bondaga orgies, at our hands, though this rubber gloss corridor, our prisoner is waiting for us in sector G of our rubber BAT BABS sex club

As Yellow Batgirl and White Queen make their way sensually into Sector G together, they see a gloss glossy rubber dungeon complex where Cheetah was in her solitary cell wearing an orange rubber prisoner's uniform accentuated by her orange leather gloss ballet high tight boots, she was strapped with black leather straps with metal rings to her wrists and ankles, through which were stretched durable rubber ropes attached to a metal X-frame, and in her mouth was a rubber gag dildo that perfectly gagged her throat completely.
Last edited by Alice 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Emma and the yellow Mistress Batgirl, walked together to the wall on which there were racks and hooks, on which hung all kinds of ropes, belts, whips, and sex toys, thanks to which the White Queen and Batgirl would be able to sexually punish their prison with great passion.
White Queen, together with Yellow Batgirl, started to prepare a special BDSM sex bondaga lesbain preset, which consisted of two black rubber nano gloss dildos with straps on each other that they put on their hips, two long rubber whips, and then they entered the cell together, sensually moving their hips and clicking their heels on the black marble glossy floor with a sweet moan of pleasure where their prisoner awaits them.

Cheetah was suddenly surprised as an orange rubber gloss hood was pulled over her head, which perfectly covered her eyes, nose, mouth and ears tightly, by Mistress Yellow Batgirl

and Yellow Mistress Batgirl freed Cheetah's wrists and ankles from the straps and tied her to rubber ropes hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the inches, whereupon Emma and Yellow Batgirl began whipping their sexy prisons faster and harder, causing painful thrashings of Cheetah that begin to intensify in her blissful state of orgasm and ecstasy, again and again.

Emma stops whipping her prisoner, then comes from behind and slides her huge rubber white cock inside Cheetah's huge rubber ass and starts fucking her with great passion and desire, driving the prisoner into blissful states of orgasm ecstasy again and again, it makes her rubber pussy start squirt on the floor, her sweet sticky juice from her rubber pussy starts to squirt on the floor, her sweet sticky juice.

Half an hour later, Emma and Yellow Mistress Batgirl, together tie Cheetah with rubber ropes so that she hangs arched from the ceiling, then the two mistresses leave the cell heading towards the Bat-car, after they reach their Bat-mobile enter its inside and together they set off on their joint patrol of the city
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added, I wish you a nice reading and commenting
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for posting, Alice. Very enthusiastic writing. Not my cup of tea but fun for those who do like it. Could use more proofreading and copy editing. Keep at it!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Thanks for posting, Alice. Very enthusiastic writing. Not my cup of tea but fun for those who do like it. Could use more proofreading and copy editing. Keep at it!
thanks for your feedback and suggestions. By the way this is my first story that I write and publish publicly.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

ImageA few days later when Mistress Batgirl, in her sexy casual look outfit of tempting Barbara finished her daily book exchange between the city library and the prison library, she sneaks into her Rubber BDSM BAT BABS sex club bondaga, Mistress Was excited to have her new prisoner provided by her sexy friend Nysa, in the form of naughty supervillianes girl Lois Lane as Superwoman from Earth 3,
Batbitch licked her lips as she walked in wearing her black yellow rubber-nano gloss Super Batgirl outfit, accentuated by her yellow leather-nano high tight gloss boots, enjoying how great it would feel to transform Lois into sexy Mistress Superwoman.

Lois saw Mistress Batgirl sensually enter the cell, seductively clicking her heels on the floor and swaying her hips seductively, this makes Superwoman see that this is not the good Batgirl listening to Batman, and this leaves Lois in awe. manifestation of her Mistress Batgirl
Batbitch sits in a comfortable glossy gray leather chair across from Superwoman in an alluring pose.

- Mistress Batgirl: mhh mmhh I'm glad my dear Lois Lane as Superwoman that you wanted to be one of my prisoners, mmhh I'm kidding about you being my prisoner, I have a proposal for you that I'm sure you'll like, namely I want you to be one of mistress my BAT BABS BDSM sex bondaga club hmm.

Lois licked his lips hearing the proposal from the mouth of the tempting Mistress Batgirl and agreed without thinking about this proposal.

- Superwoman: mmm Mistress Batgirl of course I'll be Mistress Superwoman in your rubber club I must admit your BAT BABS DSM sex bondaga club hidden in the oblivion of the prison basement is a great idea do you mind if me and Nysa make one from sexy Team Mistresses mmhm.

- Batbitch: mm of course Lois my sexy Mistress SuperWoman, you and Mistress Nysa can make the perfect Mistresses team in our club nmmhh.
Now go to our club dressing room and go get dressed in your new black yellow rubber-nano gloss super outfit, accentuated by your new black leather-nano high tight gloss boots that I made for you

Lois gets up from the armchair and sensually approaches Mistress batgir and coquettishly kisses her on the lips as a thank you with a sweet moan of pleasure and then goes to the dressing room of the club.

As Mistress Superwoman enters her dressing room, she sees her new black yellow rubber nano gloss super outfit.
Lois smiles artfully at herself in the mirror then sensually and seductively strips off giving her an alluring strip show, and while she's naked a thin layer of serum is sprayed on her beautiful body from the ceiling and mirror frame, making Mistress Powerwoman moan sweetly in pleasure as the serum it absorbs dry into her body, making her body velvety smooth and supple, then Lois enticingly dresses her black rubber-nano gloss bunny top and when, lining inside her pussy and a huge deep rubber gloss ass two rubber black nano condoms implanted in her bunny top, which line her two deep holes with a sweet moan of pleasure.
While she jojo wearing her bunny gloss top, Lois sensually sits on a huge white leather gloss chair and dresses on her beautiful legs sensual black leather-nano high gloss boots, and draws from the backrest of her black rubber-nano gloss gloves and he puts her hands on her soy, after which Mistress Powerwoman, puts on her a yellow rubber-nano cape and stands in a tempting pose, glaring at herself in front of the mirror.

- Lois: mm I'm sexy tempting naughty Mistress Powerwoman, thank you my Mistress Batgirl gloss glossy
Attachments
dca7om3-13cf1ee3-c96e-4c22-bd5f-60ce369be6dc.jpg
dca7om3-13cf1ee3-c96e-4c22-bd5f-60ce369be6dc.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2879 times
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Months later, Barbara as Mistress Batgirl planned to implement her next plan that would allow them to gain complete control of the prison, Batbitch was impressed with how her companion in Warden Gray's office conversation allowed her to convince Warden Gray to let Mistress Batgirl take over the entire prison, Blackgate Prison.

Mistress Batgirl walks the prison corridor in the office wing sensually clicking her heels on the floor, guiding her two pets Harle Slut and Catwoman Slut on all fours while keeping them attached to rubber leashes. Barbra stops and enters Warden Gray's office and greets him with a flirtatious smile

-Mistress Batgirl: hey Carlson, I brought your new erotic pets Harley Slut and Catwoamna Slut for you to satisfy your sexual pleasures hmm.

-Warden Carlson Gray: thank you my beautiful Mistress Batgirl for moving these two pets for me, I'd love to use their sexual services. By the way, Commissioner Gordonn is impressed with your resocialization programs for female prisoners, and male prisoners.

- Mistress Batgirl: I'm glad to hear that Gordon approves of my ways of resocializing prisoners, have fun Warden with your superwhores, by the way if you need anything let me know on communicator.

Batbitch sensually leaves Warden Gray's office closing the door behind her and she goes on her night patrol of the city.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Meant to ask: is that artwork also yours? It is really good. And keep on writing Alice--always good to have more Batgirl stories. (And if the art is yours, I would be curious as to how you envision the Batbitch outfit. One of my upcoming installments will have the description of the outfit as I envision it.)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Meant to ask: is that artwork also yours? It is really good. And keep on writing Alice--always good to have more Batgirl stories. (And if the art is yours, I would be curious as to how you envision the Batbitch outfit. One of my upcoming installments will have the description of the outfit as I envision it.)

thank you for liking my stories. My version of Batbitch wears the same rubber yellow black nano gloss super outfit as Mistress Batgirl, This Batgirl render was made for me https://www.deviantart.com/freja2000
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Meanwhile, while Mistress Batgirl Barbara Gordon is on her city patrol, Dr. Kinsey as Mistress Yellow Batgirl with Mistress Nys and Mistress Powerwoman, together they spend their free time inside the rubber pin rubber room of erotic pleasure BDSM sex Bondaga, located in the rubber Sex BAT BABS Club, training their capacity and deep rubber pussies asses and deep throats to meet their sexual needs for each other.

Mistress Yellow Batgirl, hangs from the ceiling tied in an arch, with the help of black rubber ropes, so that her legs are spread wide perfectly exposing her two deep rubber holes and her huge breasts covered with yellow rubber nano gloss of her super Batoutfit, Mistress Nysa and Mistress Powerwoman, they are also hanging from the ceiling in arches after self bonding tied up together with the help of rubber straps rope and tape.

- Mistress Powerwoman: mmhh Mistress Yellow Batgirl and Mistress Nysa I love spending my free time with you my two sex friends, during our private sexual reenactments BDSM sex bondaga tied up self.

- Mistress Nysa: mm oh yes Mistress Powerwoman, I love our sex bdsm sex bondaga.

- Mistress Yellow Batgirl: I am happy my two sexy Mistresses that you love as much as me and other Mistresses from our BAT BABS sex bondaga club, sexual BDSM sex bondag training.
Activate the bong's sexual BDSM command.

When Mistress Yellow Batgirl activates the command, arms emerge from the rubber ceiling and slide 30 cm rubber pink dildos gags into the deep throats of the three Mistresses, fastening them from the top of their heads, then nano rubber arms gripping long black leather naon whips, and they start pounding and hitting with tremendous chic the three Mistress Yellow Batgirl Nysa and Powerwoaman, after their immortals bodies covered in their rubber-nano super gloss outfits accentuated by their black and yellow leather nano high tight gloss boots, it makes the three Mistresses moan sweetly together in their rubber gags in their deep throats, and they writhe experiencing wonderful states of orgasm and ecstasy, thanks to the painful sexual hits of the whips on their bodies, faster and faster.
Suddenly from the rubber ceiling, rubber pink dildos gloss rubber tentacles emerge, and they quickly slide into Mistress's six deep rubber holes and start fucking her with so much passion deep and hard, it makes Yellow Batgirl Nysa and Powerwoman fall into deep states of orgasm and ecstasy , while cumming together, until their two-week training BDSM sex bondaga will not end.Image
Attachments
Mistress Nysa.jpg
Mistress Nysa.jpg (178.04 KiB) Viewed 2452 times
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

T's been two years since Barbara Gordon as Mistress Batgirl, together with other mistresses Batgirls and other Mistresses, are resocializing evil superheroines villiane inside her BAT BABS BDSM sex bondaga club.
Barbra walks sensually down the street dressed in her black rubber-na leggings underneath which she discreetly conceals her yellow leather-nano bat high tight gloss boots, she also wears a blue silk t-shirt, which she wears underneath her black rubber nano bat push-up bra, with With two yellow BAT emblems affixed to each cup of her bra, Barbara also wears her long white nano rubber matt gloves on her beautiful hands. Barbara's seductive everyday look is complemented by a long brown leather coat, and a gray gloss leather handbag from which BAT BABS stores the rest of her nano black yellow Mistress Batgirl super outfit.

As Barbara walks through the city heading towards the restaurant, her hips sway sensually and her heels touch seductively on the pavement. As Mistress Batgirl enters the restaurant, Barbara begins to head towards the table where her father James Gordon is waiting for her together with his new wife Felicia Hardy Gordon as Mistress Black Cat.

Barbara is very happy that her dad has a new wife who is one of her super mistresses friends.
Felicia is wearing her white nano rubber nano matte long gloves and her white nano rubber jazz gown accentuated by her black leather high tight nano gloss boots.

And Commissioner Gordon is wearing his standard police commissioner outfit, consisting of a white shirt, dark blue tie, black top and bottom suit.

Barbara sensually comes to the table and sits on the chair, assuming a tempting pose in front of Felicia and her father.

- Commissioner Gordon: Barbara my gorgeous naughty Mistress Batgirl you look so sensual in your today's sex gloss glossy everyday look outfit, and you Felicia my sexy wife as Mistress Black Cat looks so tempting in your sexy everyday jazz rubber outfit. And the food at your restaurant is delicious.

Barbara and Felicia sensually laugh when they hear these compliments about them from the commissioner, they lean over the table together and give a sweet double kiss on the right and left cheeks Jim

- BAT BABS: mhh thanks dad you like my new sexy everyday look outfit gloss glossy.
mmh Felicia, me and my wife Gwen Stacy Gordon as Mistress Spider-Gwen gloss glossy, we've made your new one of your many rubber nano gloss super outfit Black Cat's, your new glossy super outfit is waiting for you in our BDSM bondaga sex club.

- Felicia: mmhh thank you Barbra for creating my new super outfit for me, I must try it on quickly, let's go to our club my sexy red head and you my sweet boy go to your work, see you later I'll visit you at the police station, regarding recruiting new sexy police girls
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Barbra and Felicia get up from the table together blowing kisses towards the police commissioner, then together the two superheroine mistresses go together to the hidden underground parking lot located under Felicia's restaurant. As the sensual alluring mother and daughter duo descend together, they descend a secret winding staircase to an underground car park where Miss Felicia has her black 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 parked where Miss Hardy Gordon will store her voluptuous one of many naughty erotic rubber nano gloss super otufit Mistress Black Cat.

-Felicia: mhhh Barbara my sexy Mistress Batgirl, let's dress up in our sexy rubber nano gloss super gloss glossy outfit, accentuated by our yellow and black leather nano high tight nano supergloss boots.

Barbra sensually and flirtatiously smiled at her sexy mother.

-Barbara: oh with pleasure my naughty cat.

Felicia and Barbara stand together in front of the mirror and begin to change, Barbara removes her silk chemise to reveal her huge F size breasts perfectly accentuated in black gloss glossy pusha bra with two yellow BAT symbols, then Mistress Batgirl removes from her leather handbag, her long -rubber nano gloss gloves, then puts them on her beautiful hands, stretching them perfectly so that there are no wrinkles, then BAT BABS takes out the rest of her new alternative Mistress Batgirl super outfit nano rubber gloss glossy from her purse, in the form of a long black nano gloss cape, paired with her standard Batgirl mask, and her yellow nano leather utility belt, and dresses up tantalizingly with the rest of her super outfit, then finally sheds the rubber legs of her rubber nano black leggings, revealing her yellow leather nano bat- gloss boots, and slips up the rubber legs of her bat leggings, which have two rubber heavy-duty condoms implanted in them, which It's perfectly lined inside her deep pussy and uterus and her huge deep rubber gloss ass.

When Mistress Batgirl is ready, she seductively walks, swaying her hips and clicking her heels on the floor as she walks over to a huge glossy gray armchair and sits on it in a naughty veotic pose, watching her alluring mother, Felicia as Mistress Black Cat, dress in her sexy in black rubber gloves trimmed with white nano gloss fur, a black rubber nano gloss bunny top, black rubber nano gloss fishnet stockings, and black leather nano high waist gloss boots, finally putting a black rubber gloss nano mask on her face, and she starts making seductive poses in front of her daughter barbara as Mistress batgirl gloss glossy.

Felicia sensually approaches her sexy daughter Barbra as Mistress Batgirl gloss glossy, then sits down next to the gray gloss glossy armchair, not on the right arm.
after the two sexy Mistress Black cat and Batgirl start kissing each other deeply and passionately with sweet moans of pleasure.

- Mistress Batgirl: mmhh Felicia my sexy Mistress Batgirl your lips are so kissable love kissing you my mother.

- Mistress Black Cat: mhh Barba my sexy daughter ace Mistress Batgirl your lips also seal so well. how about before we visit our BDSM sex club, we'll have a sexual lesbian orgy inside my hideout.

-Barbara: Mhh Felicia that's a brilliant idea, I love you so much my Mistress Black Cat.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Alice wrote:
1 year ago
I'm open to suggestions you'd like to see supervillain girls getting rehabilitated at the hands of Mistress Batgirls and other Mistresses at their BAT BABS Sex Club
How about Star Saphire or SuperWoman from the Crime Syndicate
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
Alice wrote:
1 year ago
How about Star Saphire or SuperWoman from the Crime Syndicate
thanks for the suggestions, i'll think about adding Star Sapphire SuperWoman
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Felicia and Barbra stand together from the gray oversized armchair, and together they approach Felicia's super car, sensually swaying their hips and seductively clicking their heels on the purple marble gloss floor, it makes two sexy superheroine mistresses can't get enough of each other when Mistress Batgirl together with her sexy mother Felicia as Mistress Black Cat, they stand by the car Felicia presses the button on the remote control which opens the left rear door of the car revealing two gloss gloss heroines, a huge red gloss leather sofa in the form of a back seat in the car Barbra sensual lays down on the red leather gloss sofa, they encourage the sexy cat to lie down on it so that the two of them take position 69.

-Barbara: mhh mother come to me my naughty black cat let's fuck our deep rubber holes, with the help of our tongues rubber erotic toys and hands covered with our black and yellow rubber-nano long super gloves.

-Felicia: mmhh I would love my BAT BABS gloss glossy.

Black Cat rudely slithers onto the back red gloss leather couch, and takes a 69 position with her sexy daughter, after which Felicia begins to spank her hands covered in her black rubber-nano gloss super gloves trimmed with white fur, about the huge deep ass of her sexy daughters as Batgirl, while Barbra starts licking and fucking Clack Cat's deep rubber ass with her tongue, it makes Mistress Batgirl sweetly moan in pleasure

-Felicia: mmhh Barbra your deep huge rubber ass perfectly coated with black rubber-nano gloss, it's perfectly firm and smells so good. oh mmhhh oh yeah this is so good please Barbara please tell me how my huge deep rubber gloss ass tastes so good.

- Barbra: mmhh mother my naughty kitty, your deep huge rubber ass tastes and smells so good. sweet perfumed rubber nano rubber of your super outfit, I can lick and fuck her endlessly. oh yes mother give me more spanking today i was very naughty mistress Black Cat mmhh this is so good.

Suddenly Felicia folds her fingers into a cone on her left hand covered in a black nano long gloss rubber glove, and slides it inside her sexy daughter's huge deep ass, making Barbra moan loudly in pleasure, falling into blissful states of orgasm and ecstasy constantly, then Mistress Black Cat also cone her right hand covered in a black rubber nano long gloss glove, and slide it inside her deep rubber pussy and rubber uterus in its entirety, this makes Mistress Batgirl cover her with sweet sticky juice from her rubber two holes in the form of a huge amount, her mother's nano gloss rubber gloves, and Mistress Black Cat starts to fuck her daughter with great passion, her hands covered in black nano gloss rubber gloves.

- Felicia: oh daughter i love to fuck you with my hands so deep and with a huge slip, you're like a perfect condom, mhhh it's so good.

- Barbara: oh mom you know how to make me cum so perfectly to your sexual satisfaction making me a rubber condom for your hands. ngh this is so good I cummmiiinnnnggg!!!!!
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new story update added
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Very interesting. Thank you.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

infogeek247 wrote:
1 year ago
Very interesting. Thank you.
thanks for enjoying reading my stories
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

A few hours later, inside the BDSM bondaga sex club, located in the basement of Blackgate Prison, Barbar as Mistress Batgil and her sexy mother Felicia as Mistress Black Cat, drive a black 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 into the hidden parking lot, and together they leave the super car dressed in their rubber-nano gloss super outfit, highlighted by their black and yellow leather high tight nano gloss boots, heading together towards the wardrobe.

-Felicia: mmhh Barbra your BDSM BDSM bondaga sex club looks so gorgeous and glossy.

- Barbara: mmh thank you mom you like the decor and style of my BAT BDSM bondaga sex club where me and other Mistresses will perform sexual punishments on our prisoners in the form of superheroines and supervilianes girls.

Felicia and her daughter Barbara enter the warderobath together closing the door behind them, when the two Mistresses are inside the warderobay, Barbra instructs Felicia to strip naked in a sensual naughty way from her current black rubber nano gloss super outfit Black Cat, the naughty cat starts undress sensually swaying her body curvatures starting with sensual tempting taking off her black rubber-nano long gloves trimmed with white fur from her beautiful long hands and sensual platinum beauty, throws the gloves so that they land on the right back of the huge yellow leather armchair, after which Mistress Black Cat she unzips her black rubber nano gloss catsuit in front with a hidden zipper that goes down to the top of her hips. Felicia sends her sexy daughter a flirty kiss, then sensually the cat naughty strips her black leather high tight nano gloss boots from her legs and places them next to the chair, and finally Felicia sensually strips naked with her catsuit and black rubber gloss masks.
Barbara was very impressed with what her sexy Black Cat gave her performance. Mistress Batgirl opens a drawer and takes out an exclusive black glossy box with the yellow Bat and Cat symbols on it and places it on a brown solid pine table

-Barbara: mmhhhh Felicia that was a perfect strip show, here is your new super rubber nano outfit that will make you sensual Mistress Kittybat by the way I have to go unfortunately I have a little meeting in my office with our sexy friend Dr. Kinsey, when you're dressed in your sexy new super outfit, please Felicia come to my office my naughty Mistress Kittybat.

- Felicia: mmhh thanks Barbara you and Gwen made me my sexy new tight rubber nano super Mistress Kittybat outfit, can't wait to wear it, by the way BAT BABS please don't tell our sexy Friend Dr.Kinsey that I became Mistress Kittybat, I want to surprise our doctor myself with my new sexy secret super identity in the form of a surprise.

- Mistress Batgirl: mmhh Felicia is a great idea, see you soon my sexy Kittybat.

BAT BABS sensually leaves the dressing room, heading towards her BAT office, leaving Felicia with her new super outfit.
Felica walks over to the box and opens it revealing with beautiful green eyes her new yellow black rubber-nano gloss super outfit Kittybat and then she starts to dress in it, first covering her body with a special serum that was in the box, making her body amazing velvet smooth and supple, especially her huge breasts and deep big ass.
Felicia takes out a black rubber nano gloss catsuit with a quick zip at the back and is pleased that her new super outfit has two black nano gloss heavy duty condoms sewn in, which makes her pleasantly surprised, and there is a yellow Bat symbol on the front of her uniform. Kittybat slides inside her new rubber super outfit, having previously slipped two black condoms inside her deep pussy and huge deep rubber ass and fastens it with a zip style that melts into the nano rubber material and becomes invisible, after which the nano rubber turns perfectly tight, highlighting the perfect curves of Felicia's body.
KittyBat sensually begins to sway in front of the mirror, admiring how the tight nano rubber hugs her body tightly, highlighting her huge breasts, deep rubber pussy and huge deep rubber ass, then Felicia Felicia takes her new yellow nano rubber gloves out of the box she drapes it in yellow fur then dresses it on her hand, squeezing how these rubber gloves go to her elbows, they are perfectly tight and gloss glossy.
Felicia sits on the table and starts to put on her beautiful legs covered with black rubber her catsuit, new yellow BAT leather high tight nano gloss ballet boots that perfectly reach the middle of her thighs,
and puts a black Bat rubber mask over her head combined with her Black yellow rubber nano cape that goes down to her knees, whereupon KittyBat stands up and puts a yellow Bat utility belt around her hips.

Felicia Hardy Gordon stood in front of the huge mirror in a naughty seductive pose, arching her back in a slight crouch.

- Felicia: mm yo I'm not Mistress Black Cat, from today I'm known as Felicia Gordon Hardy as Mistress Kittybat oh yes I'm a bitch Mistress Kittybat gloss glossy my sexy daughters Barbra as Mistress Batgirl mmhh I'm so dripping with sex Kittybat mmhh.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new update story
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

When mistress Kittybat enters the BAT BABS BDSM club office, her daughters. Felicia steps to the center of the office and assumes an alluring pose, which makes Dr. Kinsey as Mistress Yellow Batgirl is pleasantly surprised to see the new BAT BABS.

- Dr. Kinsey: mmhh hello new sexy Bat, I'm Dr. Kinsey as Mistress Yellow Batgirl aty my dear who are you hmm.

Felicia moaned sweetly in delight hearing Mistress Yellow Batgirl's lips say it before she starts walking towards the two BAT BABS sitting together on a huge red gloss leather sofa before Felicia stops and leans against a black gloss marble coffee table , perfectly exposing her huge breasts covered with a black rubber nano goss outfit with a huge yello bat symbol on it.

- Mistress Felicia: I am Mistress Kittybat, formerly known as Mistress Black Cat, my beautiful Ms. psychologist as Mistress Yellow Batgirl.

Ms. doctor, leans forward with Mistress Batgirl, and the three of them start kissing together with their sexy Kittybat, their tongues licking each other's tongues.

- Barbra as Mistresses Batgirl: mmhh oh yes we are three sexy gloss gloss Mistresses BAT BABS.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new update story
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

ImageThe following years for Barbara Gordon as Mistress Batgirl, passed perfectly with her plans to turn supervillianes girl prisoners into her and other Mistresses into their super sluts dressed in tight rubber orange prison outfits, inside her BDSM sex bondaga club.
Attachments
glossy BAT BABS.jpg
glossy BAT BABS.jpg (206.34 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
Last edited by Alice 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

new update story