The further perils of Batgirl – Ladies and gentlemen!

A darker, full bodied blend.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Batgirl is copyrigt by DC comics, No profit or personal gain of any kind is being sought with this story.

WARNING: This story is for adult only. If you are disturbed by scenes involving superheroines against sadistic villains, force sex and death traps then you had best read no further.

This story is protected by U.S. And International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the presentation without written permission of the author is prohibited.

©2023 YC-Batgirl

Note: English is my third language. I'm doing my best to make this story readable but you will encounter grammar issues and errors here and there. I'm sorry and hope you will enjoy the story!

The further perils of Batgirl – Ladies and gentlemen!

Chapter 1 – The artist!

Gotham city, 1967. Late at night, on top of a big building, the purple angel of justice is on patrol... Well, not really, to be honest it's different. No Bat-signal, no criminals and Gotham is safe. Let's start from the beginning...

With the worst criminals in jails for years, it was still difficult for the people of Gotham to get back to a normal life, going to see movies or theathers... Probably because they use to live while watching over their shoulders trying to find out where troubles will come from. But a new show did a first performance a day earlier and got the biggest attention. In fact it received the best critics from all newspaper, entertainment shows and was rate five starts. Everybody in the streets were talking about it and were wanting to see it. Alone, a little librarian was reading the news in her room...

''Well Charlie, looks like a new artist is in town and doing a great show. Let's see what it's all about. Wow! a female escape artist. I hope it will give all villains new ideas for building some traps for a little purple bat, Muahahah! You know what Charlie, I will go see her show but don't worry, I won't tell her tricks to everybody else and really hope I'll see her fighthing in death-traps!'' This was the voice of Barbara Gordon, the little feminine beauty sitting on her sofa. As soon as she read escape artist, it was easy to find out how excited she was by looking at her stocking feet, it make her toes curl.

The day after, Barbara sitting close to the stage is now waiting impatiently for the beginning of the show. As always, she looks gorgeous, wearing a light purple shirt but not too tight revealing her tiny waist and her beautiful pointing breast, an over the knees skirt of the same color, two inches small dark pumps and beige pantyhose, her muscular legs were a delight to watch. She is so concentrate on the stage that all the beautiful guys trying to get her attention were totaly ignore by miss Gordon.

''Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the most beautiful girl and the best escape artist in town, the famous and gorgeous Bethy''. Bethy appear from behind a long curtain to the right, a beauty in grace, a petite girl about five foot two, 120 pounds, blonde ponytail hair, slowly walking to the centre of the stage. Her amazing blue eyes looking at the crowd with confidence. Red glossy lips to die for with a perfect ratio of 1:1. Her perfect breasts were boucing at each step, erect nipples probably because of the air conditioner. 24 inches waist, a round and hard butt not boucing while walking, same as her muscular legs, probably built from heavy exercises and all of her is visible because, she's only wearing a jet black bodystocking from neck to toes.

The entire crowd stand from their seats and give her a standing ovation. Only Barbara is still sitting and thinking,
''No wonder why she get all the attention walking nude in front of everybody. Is it a strip show or a magic show? She better be good to impress me!''
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

great start, i am curious to see where this leads
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

RavenClaw wrote:
1 year ago
great start, i am curious to see where this leads
Thanks for the comment RavenClaw.
This is a big story, the brave Batgirl is going directly to hell! :evil:
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I like where I think this is going. Maybe she can't feel the tingle in her spine of a trap about to be sprung, but I certainly can. Keep writing.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Can't wait to see where this goes. Always loved your imagination.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
I like where I think this is going. Maybe she can't feel the tingle in her spine of a trap about to be sprung, but I certainly can. Keep writing.
Thanks joejanus, I really appreciate the comment.

Not a single trap... many traps! :yahoo:
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not a single trap... many traps!

Oooh, even better. I love your traps and predicaments.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
Can't wait to see where this goes. Always loved your imagination.
Thanks for the comment ltrltr!

I use to write long story, then doing then in 3D is so much time consuming that I had to cut a few parts to save time. Plus I was limited to respect the rules of the site about sexual scenes, so the final story was only a third to what I wanted to do. This one is my first time at posting the entire story. Hope you will enjoy! :love:
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 2 – The show must go on!

Then Bethy took the lead. ''Thanks everyone, that was a great welcome and hope my show will be at the same level as what you are expecting from me. The reason why I'm dress this way is simple, as you can see no keys, blades or tools can be hide on me. This is not about illusions but real escapes. Is everybody ready?'' The crowd went: ''Yeeeaaahhh!!!'' ''Let the show begin'' said Bethy.''

For an half an hour, very short performances went by. Bethy hands were tied behind her back with handcuff, it took her less than five seconds to free herself. Then she was suspended upside down with ropes, only her hands and feet were tied. In less than a minute she was free. It went like that for about an hour and everytime the crowd was amazed and applaused Bethy.
Barbara had a sad look, ''She's not really tied up, she's using fake ropes and cuffs, I'm wasting my time, I did far better than her at escaping and... and she's not really that beautiful!!!''

Then it's the time for the grand finale. Bethy took the mic, ''This was only a warm up for the finale performance and it's time to show why I'm the greatest escape artist of all time. The great Houdini wouldn't be able to escape from this trap. Ladies...

Two tall muscular girls, each wearing neck to toes black catsuit, over the knees black high heels lace boots, corset, long black gloves and hood. Only their eyes and lips were visible and making a big contrast with all the black. They easilly grabbed and turned the petite and fragile Bethy and crossed her hands over each other in the back. A third girl came with a big black bag and empty the content on the stage, miles of ropes, certainly too much for tying a small girl and rolls of duct tape. Bethy wrists are tied in her back and cinch really tight, same as her elbows, middle between her wrists and elbows and just below her armpit. Next a too tight crotch-rope and a body harness conecting all the ropes around her arms to her body and to add to the insult, the end of the rope harness is tied to front of the crotch rope. Every small movement from Bethy made the ropes cruelly bite between her legs.

Then they start working on her legs, first crossing one foot over the other, one of the muscular girl now holding Bethy by the shoulder in case she could fell on the floor. Ankles, shins, below and over the knees, mid thights and higher on her thights were tied and cinches. Her little muscular legs now had the same treatment as her arms. Next, an harness is now made on her legs. Starting at her waist, the same kind of diamond shape crossing her entire legs form waist to ankles, grabbing each ropes, making everything so tight that her butt is crush under the many layers of ropes. The two muscular girls took many rolls of duct tape, first wrapping each hand from wrist to fingers then wrapping Bethy's body in several layers of duct tape from neck to ankles. Only her head and hose feet are visible from the tight silver cocoon.

One of the girls went behind the left curtain and came back with a small platform on wheels. It was made of steel with a small chain connected to the center of it. Two muscular girls lift Bethy and place her on that platform, connecting the chain around her slim ankles. A glass chamber, two feet square and twelve feet high descend from above. Bethy was sealed inside the tiny place, the thick prison of glass was secure and lock to the platform. The poor escape artist had only a few inches to manœuvre inside her prison.

One girl took the mic, ''We all did what she asked us to do to her, but since Bethy is always looking to push her limits further, the glass prison is our idea, she's about to find out if she really is the greatest escape artist or just another bimbo that push her luck too far. Ladies, bring the water hose!'' It took no longer than a minute to fix the water hose on the top of the glass prison and the water start filling it.

Bethy's eyes were as wide as possible, then her face got really scare.
''Yes Bethy, the water is damn cold, as always, only the best for you!''
''Are you all crazy, this is going too far, let me out of this now!'' Loudly said Bethy.
It took less than a minute for the dangerous water to reach the little artist ankles. The entire crowd went dead silent, Barbara got the the edge of her seat, holding firmly the arms of the chair. The scary Bethy fighting as hard as she could in the glass chamber without making progress, the water got over her knees, the only thing we could hear in the theather is the artist body hurting the glass. The three catsuit girls went back behind the curtains, Bethy was alone fighting all her strength to escape and stay alive but this time all of her effort were futile.

The entire audience is paralyze, jaws dropping. Barbara, with blood rushing in her entire body is thinking: ''This is so real, way better than I could imagine, I have no ideas how could she escape from this. I need to find her trick, time to focus!

Bethy, desperately fighting for her life, the water reaching her pelvis, ''Im gonna die!'' came from her lips. A minute later, the water reach her breasts, a big cling and clang came from the glass prison, the litlle escape artist is now trying to break the glass with her head and crying, ''Help, Help me, Heeeeelp!!!'' Barbara raise from her seat, same as a few guys in the audience, she search the theater with her eyes, trying to find something to break the glass with, an axe or wathever. The catsuit girls came back, walking to the front stage and holding machine guns pointing at the audience. ''Everydody sit down and no move or Bethy won't be the only one to die tonight!''.

Barbara was thinking fast, ''If I stay here she will die and if I make a move, innocent people will die, without my belt I can't do anything. This is so wrong!''
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

It’s magically delicious.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 – smart Bat!

The water reach the little escapist mouth, she was holding her breath, her hose feet balancing of the floor, trying brake the chain and float as the water is raising. Then the worst happened, the water got over her head, the look of defeat in her eyes could tell everything. Nobody is going to save her, then... a giant white sheet felt directly over the glass chamber, covering the entire glass prison. No more sounds coming from the glass prison, the theather became dead silent for two minutes.

Some squish sounds came from behind the audience. It was Bethy, all in her glory. Water pouring from her hair and body to the floor. She got to the stage again and remove the giant sheet over the glass prison, the glass chamber was empty. Bethy took the mic:
''Don't worry everybody, the machine guns are tools, nobody is going to be hurt, it's was all part of the show!''

The crowd stood up and gave her the biggest standing ovation in Gotham history. Barbara clap her hands as hard as she could and said: ''Amazing, incredible, bravo...!''

24 hours later, miss Gordon, lying of her back in her bed, still thinking about last night performance and dreaming of her in the same predicament, tied with cat's whiskers with Catwoman smiling at her and playing with her body. One of her hand was working between her legs and the other caressing her breast, she was totally aroused. The rigging ot the red phone bring her back to reality.

''Batgirl, this is commissioner Gordon, the jewelry was rob last night while the escape show was on in the theather. Only one diamond was stole, the only thing that we saw in the cameras was a little body covered entirely in black including head and face. Nobody was hurt but by waching closely at the suspect, tiny waist, big breast, it's a girl. That is the only info we got so far, if we find something else I'll reach you!''
''Perfect commissioner, I'll work on it, find the truth and will eventually send the criminal to jail, as always!''

''Well Charlie, looks like a girl can't dream a little. Ok, removal time, everybody in the audience can be remove from the suspect list, villains in jail, cops, who else can be remove from the list...!''

Still unable to stop thinking about last night escape by Bethy, trying to found an explanation about how she did her escape, something hit her.

''It can't be possible, even with my tools, cutting all the ropes, tape and running from the front stage to the back of the theather by a secret passage would take me alot more than two minutes to do. Marks, her body wasn't showing marks from the tight ropes and tape. Bethy isn't working alone, an identical twin. Yes, while the show is going on, the other is stealing and have the time to get back to the theather before the grande finale. Bethy can be release from the trap by some secret floor trap and untied by the three assistant while the other twin can pour water on herself and make her appearance in the back of the theather!''

''Wooohooo, I'm so smart, I already found the criminals and will be back as Gotham best escapist, two for the price of one. Charlie, I'll be visiting little thiefs tonight and reveal their cheats to the world!''
''Quaaaaark!''
''Thanks Charlie, Bethy has a twin sister!''
''Quaaaaark!''
''I found the stolen Diamond too!''
''Quaaaaark!''

Holy sounds to good to me Batgirl!
Is Batgirl too confident?
Is she going directly in a trap?
Stay tuned for all the answers and Batgirl having all the attention...
sivolkin299222
Neophyte
Neophyte

I bought this because I love to see Lora getting punched in the stomach and reacting by bending/halving and doubling her stomach while holding sa, she is the best at it. Loved her in a pleated skirt. There were a few shots of Lora's ass and panties upskirt, but I think there were plenty of opportunities to show more upskirt from behind as she leaned over and doubled over in her stomach, holding back the pain, and especially on her knees head down/ass in her stomach.
https://lady2fight.com/product/student- ... r-stomach/
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I get the feeling that Bethy's ropes will become much more real on Batgirl
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
I get the feeling that Bethy's ropes will become much more real on Batgirl
The ropes are real, you will understand everything in the next chapter!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 – Holy catastrophe Batgirl!

Later, it's time to become her alter ego, Barbara reach her hidden closet, the purple bat-suit was waiting for her. She was standing nude, then slip on nude pantyhose with a back seam. The purple leotard was next, covering her entire arms, up to her neck, a yellow bat-sign on her chest and a bullet bra builted in the suit and lifting her amazing breasts, the lower part was cut high on her hips and the tong was barely covering her private part to disappear in the crack between her butt. A purple bat-cowl with red hair and a built blask mask on it, yellow bat-belt and slim purple ankles boots complete the transformation. Looking at herself in the miror, how the bat-suit look like a second skin, the softness of it and the pantyhose, the surprise on the face of villains scanning her body from head to toes, that fraction of time could become a life saver when she is facing danger. She was sexier han that little escape artist and she knew it.

Searching for where to find Bethy, a little house at the end of Gotham was rent by her. Thinking nobody could find her so fast and Bethy should be laughing with her partner at how easy it was to make big money with the show and stealing diamonds. Batgirl cut the engine of her bat-bike and saw the lights of the house were still on. Moving like a cat, noticing no other cars were around, she hide herself behind a tree and wait a few minutes to see if someone else would join them.

Nobody came by, they were working alone and it was time to find out if Batgirl was right about her thinking. Coming close to a window, Bethy and her twin were having fun and the diamond became a necklace with a steel chain around the neck of one of the girl. Batgirl found the nasty plan before everybody else, as always. This would be a piece of cake, she open the window and jump in the house.

''You must be the famous Batgirl, everybody is saying how smart you are. I was about to count the hours before we finally met!''
''The only thing you'll both count is days behind bars!'' answered the bat-beauty.
''Alright Batgirl, no need to use the hard way, you caught us and we'll do as you said!''
''Hands behind your head and don't try something stupid or you'll both regret it!''
Batgirl took her bat-cuffs and walk slowly towards the girl wearing the necklace. First looking everywhere in case it could be a trap, the closest she got to the girl, the hardest it become to focus on something else than the diamond.

''Yes Batgirl, keep walking to me and look at the gem! '' Batgirl was like a zombie, resisting the girl commands were impossible. ''Listen to my voice, I can tell you this is a prismatic gem from ancient Egypt, it's about three thousand years old and was use to hypnotize people for sacrifice. It's the only one left on Earth and you will forget everything about my twin sister, the gem and all events before my magic show till I will tell you. Is that clear Batgirl?''
''Yes mistress!''
''Good, now tell me how are you able to escape from so many death traps!''
''I'm using the tolls in my belt, hidden blades in my bat-suit, gloves and boots mistress!''
''Good, now remove your Bat-suit, boots, gloves and your belt!''
Her twin immediately walk in front of her sister:
''We are losing our time, just get rid of her now!''
''No, I'm not a murderer. If she die, in a few days without seeing her, all the cops will investigate the entire city. Maybe the dynamic duo will come back from retirement and it will become the worst possible nightmare!''
''Ok then, what do you have in mind?''
''First, I'll give her an humiliating lesson then, If she ever come back again. I'll destroy her reputation once for all!''
''Hoooo, I love it. Where do we start?''
''First, bring the smallest and tightest Gwendoline armbinder, I'll get other things!''

Batgirl was standing, still wearing her bat cowl and clad in her pantyhose, nothing else. She was in fury, able to hear and feel everything but she lost the control of her body. The armbinder was first, Batgirl was looking at it and knew once stuck in the armbinder, escape would become impossible. Both girls had to fight very hard to fix the shoulders straps as tight as possible. Batgirl elbows were touching and lacing the object of captivity to the extreme limits were cruelly crushing her arms. A big sponge ball fill the bat mouth, an another sponge push the first one further and duct tape was wrapped between her lips and around her head about three time then the wrapping continue from under her nose to her chin turning Batgirl into a mute damsel. Bethy show the defeated Batgirl a twelve inches dildo while the other is pulling down batgirl pantyhose. The purple crime fighter was still unable to move but her feelings were still working, sexually aroused and her muscles in the vagina soften and relax, stimulation, the natural erotic impulse to want to experience sexual inercourse was on. ''Yep, the Bat-nymph is ready, let the show begin!''

Bethy lubricate the head of the dildo, one twisting hand lubrificating the top half of the shaft, lube to her finger and rim Batgirl vagina opening. Lubrifiant is add to the inner and outer labia, spreading the aroused batgirl labia open with bethy index and middle finger. The shaft is push in and out slowly to spread the moisture evenly and twisting the shaft inside Batgirl, Bethy hand help to ease in. The dominoe daredoll pantyhose went back up to her waist and a crothch rope tied so thight that when the end of the rope got pulled for the last knot, Batgirl was on her tip toes. A rope over her knees is tied and cinched.

''Becca would you please get her in the car while I get more things, it's humiliating time. Muahahaha!''
When Bethy got to the car with her bag, Batgirl, lying on the back seat already had an orgasm.
''I don't know what you have in mind Bethy but I can't wait to find out!''
They drove to the main street of Gotham, watching each other and laughing, and stop the car in a desert backstreet, five minutes away by walk from strip clubs and bars, the smeel of the beer was intense.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 – Ring a bell!

They got the poor Batgirl out of the car, Becca had fun caressing the bat nipples. Wen they were erect, another item was use, nipple clamps, biting hard on the sensible bat nipples. The weight of the steel chain pulling them to the limits. Next, a rope was tied to the handle of a big and heavy transport trolley with four wheels and the end of that rope tied to Batgirl crotch-rope. The girls empty the bag in the trolley, miles of ropes, ring gags, spanking paddles, waist belt strapon penis. For the finale, a ring bell necklace place around Batgirl neck and a sign fix to the chain connecting both nipple clamps with a note write on it: I love to be tied up and abuse, ask me first and do as you wish. On the trolley another note was fix to it: Use everything you need to satisfy me, thanks!!
''Listen to my voice Batgirl, when I'll say ''go'' you will forget everything as I said before then you will walk in front of the bars till morning without knowing why. If somebone ask you if you need help or want to be untied, your answer will be: no and shake your head from left to right after. If they want to play and abuse your body, say: yes. Now you will walk till the end of the backstreet and wait for my command!'' ''Go!!'' Batgirl came back to reality, her eyes became wide open. ''MMFMMMMMPH! What's happening, I am nake, clad in my pantyhose, where is my suit, why I am all tied up, where am I?'' Her mouth fully packed, knees tied together, nipples hurting because of the clamps, her arms crushed behind her back and the presence of the big dildo inside her, feeling like someone is trying to penetrate her against her will. She couldn't move her arms, fingers or elbows, ''An armbinder!'' The shoulders straps and the laces, stetched and tied to the limits of their endurance and indeed beyound the point of no return, sealing the unwilling poor Batgirl.

Batgirl was now struggling hard to escape form the leather armbinder, she found it far more constrictive and therefore inescable than she could ever have imagined. Having the same height and weight than Bethy, the measurements were perfect, around her hands, wrists at the slimmest point just after her palm, elbows right over the bone, four inches above elbows, distance between her elbows and wrists and distance between wrists and fingertips. The tightly leather leaving no room for manœuvre, within its strict, all-enveloping embrance. ''MMFMMFF!''

Without knowing why, she had to walk and felt the croth-rope being pull in her back, pushing the dildo further inside her. Turning her head around, she saw the trolley full of ropes, adult toys and the sign on it. Another shock hit her, ''Omg, I want to be out of here but my body is not obeying me!''

The nasty twin were having a big time in the car.
''Ah ah, ah! Think her future name will be Bat-slut!''
Becca add: ''And if she ever come back again?''
''She will back to normal from the spell in twenty four hours but she won't remember about us and the gem. If she ever come back, we'll play another game, her destruction will devastate her life as Batgirl!''

Against her will, the purple angel walk directly to the clubs, her arms stuck behind her back, knees tied together, pulling an heavy trolley, she had to walk slowly on her tip toes. Trying to keep her balance and figth the sexual sensation, all peoples waiting in front of the bars taking and smoking heard ''MMMPH!'' cling, cling (the bell necklace), ''GMMMFFF'' (dildo), cling, cling, cling.
''Hey, you all look at that, a girl tied up and gagged in pantyhose moving in our direction, let's find out what this is all about!'' Seeing the bat-cowl, the guys stop in front of her,
''Are you the real Batgirl?''
''GFF!'' Batgirl moving her head up and down.
''Don't worry I'm going to untie you!''
Barbara was about to be release but her answer was ''NNNNHLL! moving head head from left to right.
''Wait a minute, the sign, it's not a joke, you did it to yourself and are looking to be abuse. Am I right?''
In her head the answer was nooooo! But again it came out as: ''GFF!'' Batgirl moving her head up and down again, plus the dildo doing his magic again ''HFFMHHHMMMMHHH!''
''Boys and girls, spread the news, the Bat-nymph is looking to be fuck all night long!''

Hearing this, a scary Batgirl tried to move away from them but her body wasn't moving. Many hands grabbed her, around her neck, four grabbing her breasts with pressure while other hands were trying to find a place on them. Some were pinching and caressing her amazing butt, other moving down to her crotch, rubbing it, more hands holding, folding and embracing her hose legs form hips to toes.

Untiyng the crotch-rope ''Hey, that bimbo have a dildo inside her, let's remove it and see if she enjoy more the feeling of the real thing!''

The Bat pantyhose is ripped between her legs to her butt, knees untied, they unwrapped the duct tape around her head and the sponges from inside her mouth. The releave of the big shaft was short, one of the guys ask her: ''Batgirl, we don't understand what this is all about and we don't want to go in jail, so for the last time do you wan't to be untied?''
Batgirl now able to speak told them: ''Y... Y... No... Noooooo.. tied me tigter and abuse me!''
Despite her fear, she couldn't help but to be aroused as hands massaged her clitoris. Her nipples became hard by hands caressing tem, ''Get two ropes and the ring gag, she's ready!''

A ropes tied to right her ankle is pulled to her right and tied to a post, same as her left ankle. Now spreadeagle, the ring gag gets in her mouth and is tightly strapped behing her neck. Suddenly tears began to run down her cheeks as she felt the first penis touching her pussy. ''Oh, oh my good!''
This is the beginning of her nightmare, sexual penetrations, vagina, anus and mouth, over and over again for hours. At one time, looking around to see if someone could help her. She saw girls fighting to find out who will be the first to use the penis with a waist belt. A real non stop gang bang was going on, after her fourtheen bat-orgams she lost count. This was too much, Batgirl was thinking she will die and later, she lost consciousness. It was an horrible sexual trap, to be the sex slave of everybody in the street that night. The neighbours trying to sleep, heard laughing and a bell ringing all night long...

In the morning, cops on patrol found the defeated Batgirl tied up, lying on garbage bags only wearing her Bat-cowl and ripped pantyhose, thank god she was still alive. Her breathing was difficult, they urgently transported her to the hospital. The cops questioned the humiliated Batgirl but she wasn't able to remember a thing.

In his office, Chief O'Hara is standing in front of the cops responsable of the investigation,
''Did you guys found something?''
''Nothing, the doctor found no drug in her blood and she can't remember or doesn't want to answer most of our questions, our conclusion is... we think she's going nuts!''
''I was afraid of that, she's too young, doesn't have the experience and she's not as strong as the Batman.
Call the press, this story must be top secret and when you'll see the hysterical Batgirl, don't take any chances with her and bring her back here before she do something humiliating again. The citizens of Gotham could lost their trust on us and this could become a nightmare!''
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You should post some of your old pictures, showing the bat-suit you describe.
Last edited by joejanus 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
You should post some of your old pictures, showing the bat-suit you describe.

I delete all my old 3D pics because too many users were using them without asking for permission, alteration or giving credits.
I have uninstalled my old 3D sotfware too. That's why I'm trying to write stories, imagination needed!
Last edited by MaryAnn 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

MaryAnn wrote:
1 year ago
joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
You should post some of your old pictures, showing the bat-suit you describe,
I delete all my old 3D pics because too many users were using them without asking for permission, alteration or giving credits.
I have uninstalled my old 3D sotfware too. That's why I'm trying to write stories, imagination needed!

So sorry to hear that. I'll pull my link.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 6 – Going back for more!

Twenty four hours later, back in her appartment, Barbara was trying to remember how she got in that mess, took the newspaper and saw on front page a big text: Batgirl is a whore (yep, the press didn't follow the cops directives and were more thinking about selling news and make big money, as always). After watching the pictures and reading the news, Barbara was speakless ''Noooo, it can't be possible. My life as Batgirl is ruined. Who did that to me and how?'' Miss Gordon, trying to remember about last night events haven't found a clue. Desperately searching her room she found a paper in her garbage bin, a transaction to buy a ticket for an escapist show with Bethy.

''I don't remember seeing that show... I had probably been strike on the head with something hard, that's why I can't remember a thing about yesterday but I'll find the truth. Starting point is Bethy, I'll check on her first at night, making sure nobody will see me, my reputation needed to be clear from last night events and justice will win again!''

Later that night in front of her hidden closet Barbara mind was rushing. ''I'll put on first the bodystocking made with unbreakable sheertex pantyhose. If I get caught again, it will give me an extra protection!''

She took the Bat-cycle, riding in mute mode, taking desert streets and backstreets she got to Bethy's house in a short time. Looking at the window, Bethy was alone in her living room and it's now time to have a talk with her. As usual, the purple angel unlocked the back door easily with her tools and stand hands on hips behind Bethy: ''Hy Bethy, sorry to interrupt you but we need to talk!''

Bethy, turned around to face Batgirl, still wearing the necklace with the gem and Batgirl froze.
''Listen to my voice Batgirl and wait for my commands. You are very smart, the smartest I've met so far. I'll still can't understand how you have found me so fast but being that smart will make thing become alot more worst for you!''

''Becca, we have company, the stupid bat is in the house!''
''Already, wow, are we gonna play with our purple toy again?''
''Absolutely but this time I thought about something for her body and mind that will be... cruel and devastating!'' They both laugh at the immobilized Batgirl.

Batgirl wasn't able to move or speak but able to hear everything, she was in fear, sweat and was unable to do anything but wait for her next commands. Bethy and Becca discussed about what they will need for Batgirl next adventure. An big bag full of content was droped on the side of Batgirl. She couldn't look at it, her focus was on Bethy, waiting for orders.

''Obey my commands Batgirl, at midnight you will go to... do and say... As before, I will tell you the moment when you'll be back to normal and off course you won't be able to remember us and our discussion.

Barbara stay like a zombie watching the clock. At exactly midnight, she took the bag and went out...

Chapter 7 – The best Gotham show!

It didn't took long to reach her destination, an old building not occupied for years. Unlocking the front door was a piece of cake with her tools, she went inside and lock the door again behind her. She took the stairs up to the sixth floor, she saw a long corridor with small rooms on each side but her focus was on the big heavy door at the end. Unlocking this final door, she went inside and lock the door again behind her.

The room was really big, about fifty foot square. An intriguing and heavy steel chair in the middle of the room bolted to the floor and a small table on wheels next to it where the only furnitures in the room. Cameras were around the room, on front, back, each sides and on every corners for a total of eight cameras. News were playing on a large tv in front of the chair.

She droped the bag on the table, walk to the tv an flipped a switch behind it. The signal went to every televisions in Gotham and Batgirl seeing herself on the tv, went directly in front of it and began to speak:
''Don't worry everybody, this is not an emergency. With all the criminals in jail, I'm missing something important in my life but first, all the kids that are not sleeping yet should go to their rooms. Ok, simply said I'm a bondagette, I love to be tied up, I need to be tied up, I'm hunting villains only for that reason, the rush in my blood while struggling to escape is the most fantastic feeling I can get. The climax I get when they abuse of me is like a drug that I desperatly needed, let me show you!''

At the same moment, people of Gotham were trying to understand what this is all about. Did Batgirl had lost her mind after a shock on her head or is this the thrue. Commissioner Gordon couldn't believe it either, he sent all the cops searching before it's too late but he knew it could take hours before finding her.

Batgirl with a malicious smile unbuckle her belt and toss it to a corner off the room. Sitting on the edge of the chair, she lift one leg in the air and slowly remove one ankle boot, the cool air in the room made her hose toes moving in different directions, she did the same with the other ankle boot. Next, she took off her gloves, revealing her hands and fingers covered in hose then she stood up and unzipped the back of her bat-suit, she was doing a strip-tease, she slide her arms from the tight purple bat-suit then holding the top of it, she slowly pull it down to her waist, revealing her gorgeous firm 36 breasts with her nipples pointing from the cold air under only covered with hose. She pulled the bat-suit down over her feet, showing the most wanted crotch of Gotham to everybody, live on tv. Turning around, her firm round bottom was on display like wanting for hands to grab it. Turning her head to see the front camera, she did a wink with a big open smile. She took all her clothes on the floor and throw them to the same corner as her belt.

With her hands on hips pose she said: ''I AM the most beautiful girl in Gotham!''
And it was hard to say the contrary, she was there, nude and wearing a sheer suntan bodystocking from neck to toes. The reflections from the light on her legs, butt, breasts were a pure delight to watch. Showing everybody her perfect body.
''And I am the best escape artist of Gotham. You'll be all the witness of my solo performance for free and as you can see, I can, too stand nude in front of everybody only wearing a bodystocking!'' She got on her knees on the side of the chair, ajusting a motor under the chair not seen yet by the cameras, she remvoved a small cover about six inches square over the seat and a big shiny phallus made of steel emerge from it. With her fingers between her legs, she opened the crotch of her bodystocking, lubricate the phallus and her labia, bending down slowly till the head of the phallus touch her lips and slowly twisting her body till it's push in and out to spread the moisture evenly and went enterely inside Batgirl. The chair was so high that her small feet were dangling in the air over two foot from the ground

From the bag close to her on the table, she took an electromagnetic cuff and fixed it tight around her right slim ankle, click... click... the cuff had the same mecanism as handcuffs, once close it can't be open without a key, click, click and click, follow by anther one above her right knee, the same procedure was done on her left leg. At the same time, both legs, over each front chair legs, came close to the chair and... cling, cling, clang, clang, her legs were spread and stuck to the steel chair legs, each magnet is able to hold close to 600 lbs. In the same bag, she took three belt, a steel plate about two inches in the center of two of them, one around her waist and the two other bellow and the last one without a steel plate above her breasts.
''Now ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the final part!'' From the bag, she took a pair of dirty beige tights, 60 denier, began ramming them in her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging out from the monstrous mass of dirty fabric filling her oral cavity. Taking a roll of duct tape, she began to wrap it around her head and between her lips, so tight that the tape dug painfully into the corners of her mouth and crushed the sides of her puffed out cheeks crueely. Like it wasn't enough, she took a small foam ball and shoved it between her lips. Holding the ball with one hand and taking another roll of duct tape, the wrapping began again but this time sealing and crushing her lips and the foam ball from under her nose to her chin.

Taking the last items from the bag, a pair of long fingerless black latex gloves with magnets around each wrists and elbows. The first one was easy to fix over her right arm, it went to under her armpit, the other was very tricky but while playing self-bondage game for years, she found a way to put it on using her right arm and her breast. When done, she pushed the table on wheels far from her,

Lifting her arms behind the backchair, she align her wrists with the magnet on the center of her waist belt, the cling from her wrists touching the magnet of her waist belt was the easiest part and gave her the satisfaction of thrill to come. For the elbows, she had to force them close to each other to hear to last two cling. She was then trully stuck to the sadistic chair, without hope to escape and remove the dildo waiting to send the Bat-nymph to heaven. As the same moment that the final magnet sound was heard, the device under the chair sprang to life and the Bat-zombie became Batgirl again, the shapely captive realize what was happening and there was nothing she could do to stop it. ''FLLLMMMPPHH!!''

Chapter 8 – Bat-orgasm, live!

''Oh, Ooooh... Not again, tied and fucked, noooooooo!''
Moving her head, trying to find out how she is tied, she could see her breasts encase in sheer hose, cuffs around her knees and waist and to her most disappointment, her bat-belt was gone.
She couldn't feel her boots and realize she was there, tied and fucked nude in her shiny bodystocking. Her first try was to search with her hands for locks.
''Damn, latex fingerless gloves, can't move my fingers, I have to find a way to escape and stop that phallus before I get too exited!''

Batgirl thought at first that the cuffs could be break. But In fact, she found to her dismay, that they were very strong, and as much as she struggled she couldn't break them, not even a little. She was there, struggling and enjoying her captivity. She concentrated on her bondage, pointing her toes and attempting to pull her stocking feet from the effective cuffs around her ankles. She could hear the nylon of her bodystocking rustling, as she moved her thighs back and forth, attempting loosen the cunningly secure cuffs around her knees.

She wept and moaned as the unbelievable big phallus pounded into her young body. She gasped as the waves of pleasure began to push her toward a climax. Being tightly tied and gagged, unable to escape and sexually dominated, the blood rushing inside her body made her mind wanting for more instead of trying to escape.

Then she notice the cameras and the tv in front of her, she was on tv, the angles switch to her breasts and nipples hard like a rock, emotions on her face, scare and exitement, hands and elbows touching cuffed together and unable to do a small movement, her small hose feet trying to touch the floor alas too high in the air to do so and a big closeup of her pussy, savagely being penetrate by a steel intruder. Worst, a sign on top of the tv said: Live and free everywhere in Gotham.

It was too late for escaping, she was nude, tied, tightly gagged and sexually aroused in front of all Gotham citizen. Her career was over, all villains will be laughing at the bat-nymph. The humiliation was too much, she knew one day, someone will find a way to defeated her but she never thought that she would not being able to know who did it. She was devastated about ending this way, Batgirl closed her eyes and sobbed as her young body was ravished. She let off a long, low scream as she had an orgasm that shook her body. She hardly had time to catch her breath before another one hit her. And then another.

Barbara's clean shave pussy ground the device deeper as she struggled. Then in her mind, she realize another nightmare: ''That cock is auto lubricated, it will just keep fucking me!''

She was fatally fucked, better yet, this was just another fuck of so many more fucks to come. She tiggedd and twisted as pleasure exploded inside her. She screamed the hardest she could. mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm, this was too much for the innocent helpless Bat. Her last thouht was she will eventually die from this, then she slumped into darkness.

The cops found her, hours later. They brought her to the hospital and no severe damage were found. The day after, still at the hospital, doctors and cops were questioning Batgirl, trying to find out if she became crazy. All her answers were normal but she couldn't remember what she had done or made her do that. Thinking she was probably under hypnosis or a spell, doctors send her for an hypnosis exam but she still couldn't remember anything.

They told Batgirl to retire. Even if they arrest who did this and find out how she was manipulate, there is nothing they could do to stop the people of Gotham remembering and watching her last performance on television, from now on, she will always be remember as the Bat-slut.

Chapter 9 – You won't get away with this!

Back on her apartment, crying out all her tears, Barbara was storing her Bat-suit for the last time. She felt in her bed, totally devastated, humiliated and thinking she's respnsable for the end of the Bat-universe. Cops and doctors weren't able to help her, in fact nobody could do something for her.

''Oh Charlie, it's so cruel, I won't be able to live my life after this!''
''Quaaaaark... Bethy... twin... Quaaaaark!''
''What Charlie, what did you said?''
''Quaaaaark... Bethy... twin... Quaaaaark!''
''Did I told you that Charlie?''
''Quaaaaark!''
''What else did I said Charlie?''
''Quaaaaark... diamond... Gem... Quaaaaark!''
''Charlie, I can't remember about a twin but that must be the reason why she can easily escape from death trap and the diamond could be playing a big role in the lost of my memory. Maybe an hypnotic gem, Charlie you probably save my life, I love you so much!''
''Quaaaaark!''

Miss Gordon went back to the jewelry and got the information she was looking for. The stolen diamond was in fact a gem from ancient Egypt, about three thousand years old and was use to hypnotize people for sacrifice.

While going back home, Barbara was thinking:
''She's using this gem against me, need to find a way to stop this power. Think Batgirl, think!''

The day after, the red phone in commissioner Gordon office rang.
''Batgirl, this is commissioner Gordon, how can I help you?''
''Commissioner, I want you to contact Bethy and tell her that I want a challenge against her!''
''What!!! Are you crazy Batgirl, are you still trying to be humiliated again?''
''Don't worry commissioner, I have a plan!''
''Why are you looking for a challenge against Bethy, I don't understand. What make you sure she will accept your challenge?''
''I can't tell you but she will accept, tell her the performance is for Friday, so she will have six days to think about everything, it must be a death trap, she will decide about the tying, I mean both of us tied the same way and the place we will have to perform. One last thing, make sure all broadcaster of Gotham will be there live and only that chanel will be seen on tv!''
''Batgirl... I'll be honest with you, I'm sure you are doing the wrong thing again and don't want to be responsable of your death. I really don't understand why you are focussing on Bethy, but... after all the hard work you did and putting your life at risk so many time for Gotham... I'll... I'll do it!''
''Thank you commissioner and when Bethy will accept the challenge, contact the news, the publicity of that show must be spread to the entire Gotham!''

Bethy got the phone call from commissioner Gordon and couldn't believe how the Bat-bimbo could be so stupid. Thinking it will be the perfect way to get rid of Batgirl definitely and with the ability to control the most powerful people in town, she will become the richest and most powerful girl of Gotham with the city under her control, her answer was a big YES!

''Becca, you won't believe what that phone call was all about. That purple mouse is looking for another trap again and this time she want a death challenge against me!''
''I already told you that bitch should had been shot in the head the first time we met her!''
''C'mon Becca, this will be much more fun than what we did to her so far and I could be the closest witness of her dying in ecstasy!''
''So If I understand well, your answer is yes!''
''Off course Becca, all we have to do now is to think about a death trap, the tying, the costumes and my escape plan. I promise you that after the challenge, her next destination will be the cemetery!''
''It doesn't sounds good to me, you know... why suddenly she's focussing on you. What if she found about the gem and send us to a trap?''
''If she had found about the gem, she would already be here trying to arrest us. C'mon Becca, she was easy to handle since the beginning, it will be the same again. that little purple nuisance will pay for her ignorance once for all. There is no way to break the power of the gem!''

Chapter 10 – Escape is futile!

The next Friday night, (Let's go back to a few lines in the beginning.) Late at night, on top of a big building, the purple angel of justice is... walking in direction to Bethy in the center of the roof. They were surround by cameras, lights, guests of honor, cops and the view is on a giant screen above them and live on tv.

Next to Bethy, two wood planks about four inches wide, 6 feet long and 4 inches deep with many eye bolts fix to it like the outline of a human body. The planks were fix to two six by six steel cylinders, about 20 feet high on each sides, those cylinders were inside bigger cylinders that were cut on one side so the plank could go up and down. On top of each cylinder, she could see a motor and something was hiding under a big drape. Finally, each had on top a four gallon full of white stuff with a long clear tube fix on the bottom.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the best escapist in the world... BETHY!!!
Bethy, smiling with her arms in the air is only wearing a beige bodystocking, only small black cups over each nipple and a small bikini thong black in color barely covering her private spot.
The crowd went: Yeaaaaaaaaaah, Wooohoooh, Bethy, Bethy, Bethy!!!
And...
The Bat-bitch!
And the crowd went: Boooooooo!, go back home bat-cunt, hey do you want to suck my cock bat-slut...!

Batgirl is trying to ignore the insults, her focus is to locate the gem but... Bethy isn't wearing it.
''Please to meet you Batgirl, your reputation as a good escapist is well know but challenging me is pushing yourself to a level you'll never be able to reach!''
''Pardon me Bethy, but is that a kind of an elevator to help you vanished from Gotham!''
''You will need more than extreme arrogance to escape from this trap Batgirl!''
''How about to tell me how this peril is suppose to send me in hell Bethy?''
''You will discover it at the same time than everybody else and btw, since you are probably using hidden tools for escaping and I'm not, allowd me to present my assistant and she'll guide you were to change to another costume!''

Becca emerge from behind another curtain, wearing a hood so nobody could realize she's Bethy twin sister. She's wearing a black leotard, fishnet, black high heels and THE GEM.
''Hi Batgirl, follow me please!''
Batgirl became a zombie again and follow Becca behind the curtain. Becca ask her to completely undress and put on a similar bodystocking than the one Bethy is wearing. The only difference was the nipples cups, inside each of them were nipple suckers. Then small glue rubbel balls went inside each nostril. When Batgirl finished puting on her new costume, Becca undo her crotch for a momet, than use arousal gel to her labia, clitoris and inside her vagina. The crotch is close again and to finish the outfit, a black bikini covering the already getting wet Batgirl.

With every passing minute, Batgirl knew she'll be immersed in the sensation from the gel, knowing it will delivers an exciting effect that will pulsates and vibrates her clitoris, it will naturally increase sex drive and senses around the clitoral area and nipples and she couldn't do nothing to stop it.
''You fiend!'' Was thinking the domino daredoll.

Both came back in the center, the Bat-angel is place with her back touching the plank, her hands cross over each other behind the plank are tightly tied. Her elbows next, since the plank is too wide, they are tied as close as possible to each other behind the plank. Her legs got the same treatment, ankles, over the knees and thighs. Batgirl is having trouble to keep herself still because of the increase of her sex drive and Becca knew it. A five hundred thin rope fixed to the first eye bolt went cris crossing all over her body, at every bolt the fiendish Becca was pulling as hard as she could making sure Batgirl will suffer and will never be able to make a small movement. Batgirl hurting body was buried under too many pass of the cruel thin ropes. Her small feet were next, from her heels to her toes they were tied, cinched and fix to another eye bolt, making her feet painfully pointing like a ballet dancer. Batgirl is watching Becca moving to Bethy and tying her exactly the same way as her.

The audience was speechless and the trap wasn't finished yet. A strict leather locking open mouth gag is put on and buckle behind the heads of Batgirl and Bethy. Then the clear tube from under each of the four gallon of white stuff is first locked in Bethy's mouths. Becca said: ''Do you all think the Bat-bitch should get some punishement for waisting our time?!!
''Yes, yes, yes...!'' The crowd shouts.
Becca fixed a twelve inches rubber penis to the end of the clear tube. This new toy went slowly in Batgirl mouth, her eyes went wide and trying to say no at the same time but Becca was having a big time pushing the big penis further in the Bat mouth till it went enterely inside her small mouth and locked. The poor Batgirl was almost chocking and a motor sound was next, both platform started to rise very slowly in the air perpendicularly. Becca remove the curtians over what was hidden under the drapes... giants saws, one over each damsells, a new version of the sawmill. Becca turn on the motors of the saws, Batgirl look up and could see the giant saw about six feet over her head, her entire body could feel the air of the massive saw and the vibations.

Becca move closer to Batgirl and said something in her ear:
''Listen to me Bat-bitch, you have five minutes to escape before your head reach the blade. Bethy won't swallow the white stuff because the clear tube in her mouth is seal, alas for you, two seconds of swallowing sperm will give you two seconds of breathing. You will swallow sperm, your body abuse and hurting till you die fucking Bat. This is my command Batgirl, don't try to escape and struggle to the hardest you can!''

Batgirl wasn't a zombie anymore, her body now jerking and twisting, the extremely tight ropes were not moving and digging her gorgeous and amazing body cruelly from neck to toes, swallowing as much sperm as possible to be able to breath while having the best sex drive of her life. The audience thinking she was the one that had done hard sex in the streets, live on tv and now trying to humiliate Bethy in front of everybody. It was all her fault and will finally paid the price for her arrogance.

From the corner of her eyes, Bethy is looking at her and is not even trying to escape yet, worst, Bethy is smiling with her eyes and everybody else now is laughing too at the defeated Batgirl and telling her the worst thing.

Holy Bat-shit Batgirl!
Is escaping for this trap is possible?
Will Batgirl be cut in half by the monstrous blade?
Will Batgirl chocked by swallowing too much sperm?
Will the sexual arousement kill her?
Hold on to your hat and stay tuned for all the answers and more in the final chapter!

Chapter 11 – The final humiliation!

The agonizing Batgirl, only able to move her head and toes, looking down at her body she could only see her big breats with her nipples pointing like ready to fire, giving all she got with her body rocking under the atrocious ropes giving no result. The growing fast sexual pulsations by the arousing gel in her vagina, nipples sucker and her body shaking, focussing on trying to escape bacame impossible. It's not one of her dream, she is finaly there, tied under tight vicious ropes, unable to escape, waiting for a trap to kill her. Swallowing sperm to stay alive, nude, tied and struggling in front of everybody, a first orgams hit her like the lightning, her eyes rolling back and toes curling. The fluid going down on her legs, some drops to the floor. Turning her nightmare into the ultimate sexual goal seem the only option for Batgirl last moment on Earth.

All that while Bacca speak to the audience again:
''Look at that Bat-slut, instead of trying to save her life, she's orgasming under tight ropes and peril. This is who she is in reality, not a superheroine fighting for justice but a whore looking to be sexually aroused while tied up and gagged. This is how you will remember her, a bitch fooling everybody and only wanting to be fucked!''

Everybody in the audience, cops too, were telling Batgirl all the insults they could think. Some were trying to spit on her, other spray beer in her direction. All of them wanting her to disappear for the last time. Becca, smiling at Batgirl and thinking Bethy was right, they will become the most powerful girls in town, they will easily get everything they want. Bethy could become the president of the country, or the Earth, nothing could stop them.

The platform still rising, the saw now about two feet from their heads, Bethy is still waiting for her escape plan to begin. Next to her, Batgirl shaking violently in her sexual pulsations, Bethy knew that in less then ten minutes she will win as always.

But her escape plan was getting late, too late, looking at Becca with angry eyes while trying to tell her ''do something'', Becca was still looking at the Bat-beauty. Batgirl wasn't rocking anymore, like able to contol her sexual stimulations. One of Batgirl hand came in view, side to her body, then the other hand did the same. Her right hand grabbed a rope crushing her entire body and look like she cut the rope.
She grabbed the giant penis stuck in her mouth and remove it. Her hands going back behind her again, in a short time her elbows were free. With the saw about one feet above her head, she had to work fast, holding herself in the air with both hands, moving her body in all direction made the long rope encircling her to get loose. Letting herself drop to the floor, it took her less than a minute to free her knees and ankles from the last ropes.

Everybody in the audience became speachless. Batgirl look to Becca and said:
''Becca please, you can stop the motors of both platforms and saws now!''
Bethy couldn't understand what was happening, nobody could escape from this trap without a trick, nobody could stop the hypnosis of the gem, how could she did it.

''Everybody please stand where you are, I need to take a shower and change back to my bat-suit. I will explain everything shortly, stay tuned!'' Added Batgirl. The need for the shower was urgent, removing the arousing gel in her vagina, the nipple suckers and drinking lot water was a deliverance.
Back between Bethy in Becca, the explanation began.

''Bethy and Becca are identical twin sisters!'' Batgirl went next to becca and remove her hood. The audience went: ''Ooooooh!''
''They are using a gem to hypnotize their victim and make them do all they want. The diamond that was stole earlier two weeks ago was in fact a gem they were using to hypotize me. Last night, I came back to visit them while they were sleeping and exchange the real gem with a copy. And about going on with today's show, I want to show everybody in Gotham that I'm the best female escapist but wasn't expecting them to aroused my body with gel and adult toys over my breasts. The trap, tying was real but Becca, wearing the wrong gem thought I was under hypnose and wouldn't try to escape!''

''While changing to the new oufit, I was hiding a small blade in my right hand. Becca didn't bother why I kept her both hands in a fist while tying me and it was my only hope to survive!''

Batgirl show the real gem to everybody and said:
''Everybody now listen to my voice and my commands, you will all forgot about me since the last two weeks till when I'll vanished from this scene. But you will all remember that Bethy and Becca are twins fooling all of you with their lies and stole the diamond from the jewelry. You will destroy all pictures, texts, recordings about me for the last two weeks, visiting blind and deaf people and destroy all evidences about me they may have!''

''For both of you, Bethy and Becca, you will never even think about fooling, stealing, lying and hurting other people again. When out of jail, you will spend the next year helping older people to make their life better for free and after, you will move away from Gotham and never come back!''

Batgirl took the time with some help to dismantle one of the platform. When she'll leave, Bethy was to set free before she die and arrest. Then Batgirl looking at Bethy had a viscious smile, she removed the giant penis form the tube that was fix in her mouth before and fix it to the other going into Bethy mouth that was unsealed.

''Commissioner Gordon, turn on the power of the platform and saw for four minutes then proceed to the arrest!''

On another top of a building, next to the one with Bethy, Batgirl is watching the moment before the arrestation. With a grin she was thinking: ''They will all thought Bethy went too far with her show. It's your time to swallow bitch!''

With her hands on hip pose, Batgirl found a way to have her dignity and reputation restore, villains going to jail and not to forget, that last peril will become one she will dream about for years to come. Now with Batgirl, justice is back on the throne.

The End.
Last edited by MaryAnn 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice story and ending!!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tmon wrote:
1 year ago
Nice story and ending!!
Thank you tmon, I really appreciate! :love:
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wondaful story
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes. Outstanding.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Another excellent story. Wicked peril for Batgirl and one last triumph for her.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

RavenClaw wrote:
1 year ago
Wondaful story
Thank you very much, I'm glad you love it! :love:
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Yes. Outstanding.
Thank you so much, a simple word that make my day! :love:
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
Another excellent story. Wicked peril for Batgirl and one last triumph for her.
I was hoping that someone would love my story. Thanks for the comment and Batgirl is still the smartest! :love:
SiarX
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That was great story, style seems to be similar to old Batgirl BDSM stories like Perils of Batgirl. I loved especially forced public humiliation and public selfbondage.
Will there be more Batgirl stories? I would love to see more sexual bondage and kinky tortures. Getting to know about Batgirl previous selfbondage sessions you mentioned would be very fun, too.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SiarX wrote:
1 year ago
That was great story, style seems to be similar to old Batgirl BDSM stories like Perils of Batgirl. I loved especially forced public humiliation and public selfbondage.
Will there be more Batgirl stories? I would love to see more sexual bondage and kinky tortures. Getting to know about Batgirl previous selfbondage sessions you mentioned would be very fun, too.

Hi SiarX,

Glad you enjoyed my story and nice comments are always welcome. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

A while ago, I did many Batgirl in bondage stories in 3D on another site. Alas sexual content wasn't allowed so I had to be very careful.
So this my second attempt at writing here and trying to learn from the best and I don't think I'll be able to reach their level one day.

I really love to keep the old ambience from the tv show in the 60's and try to bring the sex appeal a level or two further. About public selfbondage, off course there
will be more, Barbara is born this way.

As usual, I'm always very busy. It can take months to built new ideas, traps and put them all together in a new scenario. But there will be more, just be patient and
I'll send the Bat-nymph in trouble again.

Thank you!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I really like the costume. I’ve always been a fan of superheroines in leotards and always wish that Yvonne Craig’s costume was leotard-based.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I really like the costume. I’ve always been a fan of superheroines in leotards and always wish that Yvonne Craig’s costume was leotard-based.

Hi,

Totally agree with you about her costume. I wasn't born in the 60's, saw a rerun of the show decades later!

The first time I saw her wearing her Bat-suit, my jaw dropped to the floor, the purple color, little spark glowing under the sun or lights,
fitting her like a second skin, the short angle boots (I hate over the knees boots), a bullet bra making her breast waiting to be in trouble, a tiny seams around her waist showing her tiny waist, more seams going from her nipples to that seam on her waist and the most beatiful cowl I've seen wearing by a girl with an almost purrfect body!

But I do have a fetish and it's about wearing pantyhose (I wear them every day), they make my legs and tiny feet look perfect. So while having fun with my
other big fetish, being tightly tied up, gagged and having a short time to escape. Love when all I can do is to watch my body struggling in ropes, the sound of my pantyhose rubbing against my legs and floor without no hope of escape and wait for someone to play with my me!

The leotard had to be cut as high as possible over my hips, a tiny thong barely covering my treasure and the rear had to fit between my butt, all that to show as much legs as possible. When I wear my bat-suit, I become someone else and I'm ready for actions!

I had to do the same on my 3D Batgirl and glad someone else is loving the same kind of outfit as I do love!

Thanks for the comment, I rally appreciate!

Love
xxoxx
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Certainly agree with MaryAnn that Yvonne Craig's Batgirl costume blew me away. One touch that you didn't mention though and that I loved was the utility belt slung down on her hips rather than at her waist. Such a subtle change, but one I find incredibly sexy for some reason.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi joejanus,

The way she was wearing her utility belt seems the way to do back in that time. Think about old movies with girls wearing chain belt (big o-ring) on their hips.

Not to forget that it take more than a beautiful girl and a sexy outfit to get all the attention from all the sexy girls, sometime a few little differences will change everything.
This and her acting as an innocent lady but in reality she could become a deadly weapon!
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I agree 100%!
Personally I love the Bat Tracy version of the outfit with the tight purple leotard and matching tights. It really emphasizes her curves and crotch more.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I agree 100%!
Personally I love the Bat Tracy version of the outfit with the tight purple leotard and matching tights. It really emphasizes her curves and crotch more.
My favorite are...
Bat Cali
Bat Tracy
Bat Angela

My favorite video is form Jim Weathers at Bondagecafe.
wmbcv-1395: The Perils of Batgirl II

But none of them will ever become better than the original in the 60's, played by the late Yvonne Craig ;)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MaryAnn wrote:
1 year ago
HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I agree 100%!
My favorite are...
Bat Cali
Bat Tracy
Bat Angela

My favorite video is form Jim Weathers at Bondagecafe.
wmbcv-1395: The Perils of Batgirl II

But none of them will ever become better than the original in the 60's, played by the late Yvonne Craig ;)

I adore Tracy as Batgirl too. She looked like she was having the most fun with it.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I agree 100%!
My favorite was the one where she was in the purple leotard and yellow tights where she had to tie herself up in the constrictor rope.
SiarX
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Just curious - when you plan to do more Batgirl? :)
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SiarX wrote:
9 months ago
Just curious - when you plan to do more Batgirl? :)
To be honest, it's hard to tell. I work most of the time at home, creating 3D characters for an independent firm while raising my little girl all by myself.
Creating is not simple, I have to escape from reality, alone in a room with no sounds and nothing to disturb me fo hours. If my little angel is asking for her mom , wich is what she does most of the time, I have to get back to reality for her, wich is the most important and when done I have to try to get in the creating mode again and that mean starting from scratch most of the time.

Will I'll be able to do it again, yes, but I don't know when.

Thanks for asking!