Wonder Woman Defeated

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Didn't realize how much Wonder Woman got smacked around. Those were the days.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That one with the helicopter is kind of f'kn hilarious... just like, who writes a scene like that f'kn lol!

"I've got you sisters..."
A Wild Power Line Appears!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
DEAD PILOTS!

The Wonder Woman everyone xD
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
That one with the helicopter is kind of f'kn hilarious... just like, who writes a scene like that f'kn lol!

"I've got you sisters..."
A Wild Power Line Appears!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
DEAD PILOTS!

The Wonder Woman everyone xD
Plus, when she falls, the copter falls right on top of her. Some mighty fine super heroine-ing-ing going on right there. Dini's work probably.

The guy has a cool channel. Watch the Birdie ones. That girl gets smashed up big time.
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How dare being heroic by overcoming adversity? :O

Note sarcasm. :P
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Plus, when she falls, the copter falls right on top of her. Some mighty fine super heroine-ing-ing going on right there. Dini's work probably.

The guy has a cool channel. Watch the Birdie ones. That girl gets smashed up big time.
I REALLY liked Birdie the Mighty when I watched it like... a decade ago. Season 1 in particular was a really solid, basically played straight, show about a superheroine doing superheroic things with only a smidge of the less interesting alien drama leaking in around the edges... it kind of fell off the ball in season 2 in a way I find MOST anime's do. It lost it's way and fell into the traps of long character melodrama eating up way to much time and forgetting who its main characters were so it could wank itself off fawning over how great its (not that great) villain was and not allowing Birdie even the dignity of finishing out her own series with a triumphant victory all her own... that sort of thing, but for the MOST part it was a fun take on a 'what if superman was superwoman' with some anime twists and was easily one of the better actually truely animated anime's out there at the time (as differentiated from the fifteen anime's a year that come out and reuse the same six frames thirty times over again each and every episode).

If I recall Zack Snyder even pointed at the fight scenes in Birdy the Mighty as inspiration for how he wanted to do the action scenes with the Kryptonians in Man of Steel.