Would you like the heroine to wear underwear (panties + bra) under her costume?

General discussions about superheroines!

Would you like the heroine to wear underwear (panties + bra) under her costume?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Yes!
55%
No!
45%

Total votes: 29
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In countless fetish videos, xxx comic scenes and xxx stories the heroines mostly doesn't wear any underwear under their costumes.
I am sure that this is a fantasy-thing for the big majority as it seems?
Guess I am one of the few who actually like the heroine to wear a (sexy) bra and panties underneath. And yeah that counts for the "normal" women as well.
Not so easy to explain why....but I think I like the "added" layer which leaves more mystery and more to unpack...if you know what I mean.

And also I would say that a heroine who fights crime and doesn't wear any underwear would be a ...slut :giggle: .
Perhaps that is actually what many folks want to see?
Besides ....wearing no underwear would have countless negative effects (hygiene, hanging boobs in the long run, cold weather....) but ok that's me thinking too practical I guess.

So, cast your vote! Poll is open for 15 days.
Last edited by Maskripper 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If she's in a unitard I can live with it it's when she's in a skirt and nothing underneath it really gets me
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

It seems clear that there are two schools of thought on superheroine garb. Some people want the skimpiest outfits possible and are fine with the costume being removed. The other side prefers slightly more modesty and prefers to be tantalized with the possibility of seeing more. I fall firmly into the second camp. I love heroine outfits with skirts, and I love medium to long capes. I love the long white dress Diana Prince wears in the WW1984 trailer. Sure, short skirts are great, but that long white dress implies modesty, so when an impossibly long, beautiful leg emerges via the full slit you feel like your catching a glimpse of something you shouldn't.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
In countless fetish videos, xxx comic scenes and xxx stories the heroines mostly doesn't wear any underwear under their costumes.
I am sure that this is a fantasy-thing for the big majority as it seems?
Guess I am one of the few who actually like the heroine to wear a (sexy) bra and panties underneath. And yeah that counts for the "normal" women as well.
Not so easy to explain why....but I think I like the "added" layer which leaves more mystery and more to unpack...if you know what I mean.

And also I would say that a heroine who fights crime and doesn't wear any underwear would be a ...slut :giggle: .
Perhaps that is actually what many folks want to see?
Besides ....wearing no underwear would have countless negative effects (hygiene, hanging boobs in the long run, cold weather....) but ok that's me thinking too practical I guess.

So, cast your vote! Poll is open for 15 days.
I quite agree with you on the underwear thing. I have seen SHIP films where the villain takes off the heroine's skirt and there is nothing underneath and the villain makes fun of her, calling her a slut, and to me, a heroine at the beginning ought to be this wholesome, all-American, virtuous, crimefighter, and the no underwear thing seems to undercut that ideal.
Last edited by bushwackerbob 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When I did shoots the model wore a bra to keep the goods all nice and presented but then when it came to losing the top the bra wasn't there. Usually the underwear only served to make the model look better till clothes came off.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sometimes underwear in a morph suit or catsuit is just not an option, leotard yes...morphsuits no....
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess when it is a fantasy there is an impression of "permission" here. If your heroine is not wearing panties or anything it gives off this signal that "she's up for it", no harm, no foul. And if she is wearing panties it gives you a sense of power, that you are removing this token shield of protection so you can have your way. I can see in either scenario it's a win for someone in a fantasy setting.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

It depends... for example, the black canary by ed bennes does not need underwear, but the supergirl yes.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, It depends on the costume. I once ordered a superheroine custom video and I designed some costumes for the heroines and sent in some screen shots along with the script and the heroine's costume included a short skirt ala Supergirl.

They filmed the entire video with the model wearing the skirt with no underwear so every time she threw a kick or spun around you would see everything. That makes no sense. No one would go outside and fight crime like that. It was just dumb. The producer told me that he didn't even NOTICE. Ugh.

Anyway, if the outer costume covers enough to make underwear practical underneath, I am all for it. But then again, I don't like nudity in general, which I know puts me in the minority. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think it ruins the look of spandex leotards and unitards.

As a producer, we try to pick (Within reason) models that will fill out the costume. The idea here is to get it as close to what was drawn or what we're used to seeing as drawn in comic books. As far as I can remember this didn't include cups and straps, thong underwear (or full bottoms for that matter). So when a model wears these things, and you can see buckles and clasps poking through, it's a disappointment.

However, I have 2 exceptions. One would be skirts as previously mentioned, there should be a covering (that could be removed later!!) But a covering WITH panties would be a no from me , dawg.

2nd exception would be if those items were part of the story line. For example, some type of dissolve of the costume (or costume removal) leaving them in just panties and bra.

I also agree that total nudity breaks the fantasy and I am guilty as charged but sometimes you just can't help yourself!

Anyway, thats my 7 cents.
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

It depends. There are times, particularly when the heroine is a Supergirl type, where it's hot that they have nothing on under their costume, like they never even imagined it would be an issue.

But I also like heroines like Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, and the fact that they have a bra and panties under the suit speaks to the fact that they're just normal women who are aspiring to be heroines.

I guess it's the goddess/girl next door thing, but played out in costume.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am a fan of a sexy bra and pantie set under the heroine's uniform. There is just something to be said for the slow peeling away of her confidence, pride, modesty and finally her dignity. Getting a peek of sexy panties teasingly hidden by a short hem is definitely a turn on. Not necessarily a micro mini and definitely not a knee length skirt but a flirty short skirt showing off an amazing pair of sexy long tan bare legs, yum.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it would depend on the costume and Heroine in question?
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

comics Black Canary definitely wear underwear underneath her costume. Just saying...
Attachments
BC2B.JPG
BC2B.JPG (82.88 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Time for bed.png
Time for bed.png (687.75 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Definitely with panties.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Skirts...yes.....Catsuits...no...
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Yes, I always prefer underwear to full nudity.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Skirts...yes.....Catsuits...no...
My hero...heroine :D
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes, definitely prefer underwear, especially with a heroine who wears a skirt. A heroine with virtue would never wear a short skirt without panties. Besides, removal of the panties is part of the villain victory ritual.
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes, definitely prefer underwear, especially with a heroine who wears a skirt. A heroine with virtue would never wear a short skirt without panties. Besides, removal of the panties is part of the villain victory ritual.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

brdiy wrote:
1 year ago
comics Black Canary definitely wear underwear underneath her costume. Just saying...
What issue was this from?
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would say yes, depending on the outfit that they are wearing
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think Sooperhero did a series back in the day where the heroines were stripped of their costumes and they wound up in bras and panties.
I thought it was a good look.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I think it depends on how skimpy the costume is. Thong bottoms probably can't hide underwear.
jigoku
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes and pure white.