Dark Bat vs Angora Chapter 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WHEN LAST WE LEFT OUR GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL NAKED SUPERHEROINE? THE FIENDISHLY BEAUTIFUL EVIL ANGORA WAS PROPOSING SELF DESTRUCTION FOR DARK BAT THROUGH THE PLEASURES OF HER OWN ORGASMS?

With the Jack Rabbit still lightly pulsing on the lowest setting and the ears turned off. Angora drops the Jack Rabbit down in-between Dark Bat’s legs and commences a gentle exterior touching of Dark Bat’s pussy. Slowly sliding the rabbit up and down as she is getting Dark Bat ready for insertion.

“Angora! Angora! Please No No Please Don’t Do Put Thing In Me? You Don’t Know Where Or What That Things Been In?”

Angora laughs as she continuous sliding the rabbit’s head up and down against Dark Bat’s pussy. “Oh I know where Jack’s been? Giving me many wonderful pleasurable pleasing moments? Now it’s your turn? Get ready girl here cums three and three quarters of insertable pleasure?” As Angora turns off the Jack Rabbit and prepares to insert it into Dark Bat’s pussy.

“Ohmygod!” Dark Bat calls out as the insertion begins into her tight pussy which provides for a nice snug fitting home for the thick shaft. Angora pushes slowly steadily making sure Dark Bat feels every moment of the push of the thick 3 ¾” insertable shaft all the way up into her pussy.

Dark Bat is breathing heavily helpless to stop the insertion as she is basically being raped by the thick shafted dildo. “I’LL GET FOR THIS ANGORA!” Fully firmly pushed up inside her until the rabbit’s ears are touching firming against her clit. With no chance of shaking the Jack Rabbit loose from her clit or out of her pussy.

Angora reaches for the controller. First she actives the ears on low. “OHMYGOD!” Dark Bat cries out as they begin tickling her clit. But within a minute she’s ramped up to level four or high. Dark Bat knows the feeling and the pleasure of the twitching ears are producing for it is the same feeling she gets from her favorite vibrator. She knows how fast her body reacts.

“FIRE IN THE HOLE GIRL!” The controller now quickly brings the Jack Rabbit to full pounding wobbling speed. And tightly strapped down Dark Bat’s gorgeous naked bronze colored figure is completely helpless to stop the rabbit’s assault.

“OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! Angora! You Bitch! This isn’t fair! What do you want from me? Do you want to know who I really am? Which would ruin my effectiveness as a Crimefighteress? And thereby allowing you to run amuck and be unstoppable throughout Central City?”

After a brief pause to struggle with the intense strong pounding presence inside her pussy and tickling to her clit? Dark Bat is contemplating whether crime fighting is worth all this? Maybe it is time to hang it up?

However Angora has another surprise lined up for Dark Bat? “If you haven’t figured it by now Dark Bat? Everyone wants to watch you have orgasms on the Jack Rabbit and then die on the buzzsaw extra slowly? They demand you as a Superheroine and not a common girl? All they want to know is this; Three needed orgasms and a buzzsaw purrrfectly splitting the heroine in your case you down the middle? It’s called; Show Buz?”

Angora adds to Dark Bat’s discomfort! By punching her erect nipples! “In case you don’t understand my dear Dark Bat? This is all about the destruction of a Superheroine not a common girl? The sick crazed masses craving death of a heroine while willing to pay the asking price? No one Dark Bat and I mean NO ONE wants to know who the girl or woman is under the mask is?”

“They are paying to see a heroine enjoying herself on an all pleasing Jack Rabbit dildo? The first of the three orgasms that will turn on that buzzsaw. The second orgasm will bring it to full cutting speed. And third orgasm Dark Bat will insure that the buzzsaw indeed splits your gorgeously beautiful naked body purrrfectly down the middle? Starting with splitting your delicious tasting bronze colored pussy that I got the honor to taste while you slept? And it’s a delicious tasting pussy I will really miss after the splitting is s completed?”

As the Jack Rabbit goes about its business, powerfully tickling Dark Bat’s clit with its ears while banging away at her deep inside her pussy bringing Dark Bat too orgasm! At this rate it will not be long before making her have that needed first orgasm and thereby shortly turning on the buzzsaw.
Dark Bat tries doing the unbelievable and fight back against the greatest pleasure a girl knows about herself?

“AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW” As Dark Bat screams out in pleasure and then “CLICK!” That’s it? Orgasm number one has hit and the buzzsaw slowly begins to spin as her orgasm proceeds to climax. Bringing the buzzsaw too speed. Spinning faster and faster until it reaches half speed. And as she climaxes, the buzzsaw is at half speed and warming up for the task at hand.

Despite spinning somewhere between just above her knees and the hemline of many of Lynette’s more favorite shorter length skirts? At half speed and heating up, Dark Bat is feeling the warmth and the breeze reaching all the way up to her pussy.

The worst part of feeling that warm breeze in association with the ongoing tickling of her clit and pounding inside her pussy? Is adding too bringing Dark Bat just that much sooner to the second orgasm and far quicker than she was wanting.

“AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW GOD CAN’T HANDLE MUCH MORE OF THIS” As all the microphone pickup of Dark Bat’s Words? Then out of the blue comes some many choice fowl unladylike words flying in Angora’s way? (so fowl that that they can’t be repeated…but let’s just say Angora is called a Cunt a lot) A Cunt for stripping Dark Bat naked? A Cunt for strapping her down? A Cunt for inserting this powerful G Spot Jack Rabbit into her? And more for forcing her to control her own fate through powerful orgasms? That ultimately before long letting herself being sawed in half? As the second orgasm is quickly building.

Few minutes pass and unable to stop it. The second orgasm hits to; “AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW AAAAAWWWW I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS ANGORA!!!” Causing the buzzsaw to proceed to full speed as it prepares to saw Dark Bat in half after the next orgasm hits her. With it the breeze and the heat have become unbearably uncomfortable. And with it Dark Bat knows she is almost out of time.

TWO ORGASMS DOWN …… ONE TO GO?
IS DARK BAT ABOUT TO BECOME …….. DE-PARTED?

ARE WE GOING TOO SEE ANGORA GIVING HER SICK CRAZED FAN BASE WHAT THEY WANT?
A SUPERHEROINE IN TWO HAVLES?

OR CAN DARK BAT SUMMON A FINAL SHOW STRENGTH AND DEFEAT ANGORA’S PLANS? OR WILL THE FAVORITE PART OF BEING A WOMAN WIN OVER DARK BAT?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This was posted in the Site news. I've moved it but please merge it with chapter 1 and then I will delete this thread
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).