Young Miss Muscle #3

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Flutesnoot planned to use the powder to disorient the Sexy Super Strong Teen by making her close her eyes and start coughing....long enough for him to use his special aphrodisiac on her. But what happened shortly afterwards...created a situation which Flutesnoot as a scientist found both fascinating and fortuitous.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MR FLUTESNOOT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOU'VE THROWN BORIC ACID POWDER AT ME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...MY EYES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BURNING....CAN'T SEE....GETTING HARD...TO BREATHE....POWDER ALL OVER MY HUGE SUPER BREASTS...BURNING THEM
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....MAKING ME ITCHY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...IN MY BIG SUPER NIPPLES...AND IN MY WIDE SUPER AREOLAS...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GOT TO GET IT OF...MY HUGE SUPER BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried Miss Muscle...staggering backwards across the floor on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...her eyelids fluttering in he slits of the thin gold mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of golden hair...as her golden tanned hands reached up to her enormous firm golden tanned breasts... slipped under her thin gold string bra.... and began to rub her awesome teen bust at super speed...as she tried to brush off the layers of white mineral powder than were covering her massive firm golden tanned breasts.

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
YMMSTN05Cover.jpg
YMMSTN05Cover.jpg (102.44 KiB) Viewed 561 times