The Last of Batgirl?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Last of Batgirl?

Batgirl stood on her toes, naked except for her cowl. Her wrists were crossed and tied in front of her, just below her navel. The rope traveled down from there to a knot directly over her engorged clit, then delved deeply between her pussy lips, and up between her ass cheeks like some evil, cylindrical thong. From there it rose along her spine, looping around her tender neck and up to something hidden above her.

Her breathing was shallow and fast, not just from the strangling rope, but also from the hands of her captor molesting her. One of his hands was wrapped around one of her ass cheeks, flexing and massaging it and holding her lower body against his naked hips. His other hand teased and toyed with her breasts and nipples that were pressed together by her biceps, as they were held in place by the taut rope imprisoning her wrists…and the rest of her helpless body.

She was utterly frightened and totally aroused. She frequently had dreams of being held helpless in a trap, about to die in some horrendous way, when, at the last moment, she woke up moaning out in total surrender, her fingers inside her gushing sex. She hated those dreams and how they had such an ability to arouse her. She would shiver for long minutes afterward, shaken by the thought that she really had a death wish.

But this was no dream. Her calves were quivering with the effort of being stretched for so long, and she knew that soon they would give out, and she would strangle, even as her captor played with her. Her mind was empty except for wondering if she would cum as she was murdered, while soft moans escaped her lips in unbidden response to his fondling of her helpless body.

Her eyes went totally wide as he forced his rock-hard prick between her thighs. She had no choice but to squeeze it tightly to keep her feet from spreading apart and strangling her. As it pushed its way back and forth across her lips, rubbing against both the rope and her trapped cunt, she could feel her body responding, making it slick with her juices, letting it slide faster and faster across her sensitive folds. She moaned in one continuous death song now, interrupted only by short gasps for breath as her eyes began to roll up in her head.

Her body tried to scream as she came, her muscles giving out as the growing tension on her neck finally began to end her torment. She was dying now, not from some buzzsaw, or enclosing spikes of an iron maiden, but from her own arousal, with her captor's hands and prick slowly pulling the life out of her body in a final gush of unstoppable pleasure.

As she struggled to take one last breath, with that thought the last one she would ever have, she could barely feel her cowl yanked off and the rope being sliced as she collapsed into her captor's...her master's… arms. Her body spasmed and shook in one orgasm after another as Batgirl died, giving way for her master's helpless, crimson-haired slave to be born in his warm, enveloping arms.

Given our discussion on ElevenLabs and their voice AI, I decided to generate an audio version of this little story using the "Bella" voice.https://drive.google.com/file/d/15vSt6m ... sp=sharing
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

🔥🔥🔥
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Incredible! Thank you! Did you make this on a free website?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

infogeek247 wrote:
1 year ago
Incredible! Thank you! Did you make this on a free website?
You mean the audio version, right? Yes I did. It's https://beta.elevenlabs.io/speech-synthesis. They give you a limited amount of text for free, and a choice of voices to try. A few of us played with it. See our discussion viewtopic.php?p=204232#p204232. I also did an audio version of another of my very short stories, https://www.deviantart.com/joejanus/art ... -899126866.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

I see the text you used. How did you get the voice to change from female to male? Did you have to merge the two files?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

infogeek247 wrote:
1 year ago
I see the text you used. How did you get the voice to change from female to male? Did you have to merge the two files?
Yes. I made a separate recording for the male voice and appended it to the Bella-voiced file using an online tool. I don't have any audio editing expertise.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

No, perfect... do you remember the online tool?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

IIRC, I used https://clideo.com/merge-audio, but there are others I'm sure.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Again Thanks
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Nice short story, Joe! It made me think of Class Act's Shakespeare question at the end of the movie. ;P