RIP Raquel Welch

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/r ... ch-dead-82

In Science Fiction known for One Million B.C and Fantastic Voyage

Other films 3 Musketeers and Kansas City Bomber.

A very beautiful and a woman of great depth in interviews.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A very classy woman whose acting got better and better through the years. RIP Raquel.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She was my inspiration for my heroines. Classic beauty.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

final.jpg
final.jpg (202.51 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
Sad news. Wherever she is, she will always be in the fantasies of millions of people.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

She looked great in these tights on Mork and Mindy.

bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I remember Raquel Welch played a villainess in an episode of ABC's Lois & Clark in the 90's. I think she somehow discovered Superman's secret identity and threatened to expose him to the world. There are many beautiful women in the world, but there are fewer and far between who ooze her particular and unique brand of sex appeal by just being herself. That innate sexiness is what set her apart from other beautiful and gorgeous actresses in Hollywood.
shevek
Producer
Producer

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
I remember Raquel Welch played a villainess in an episode of ABC's Lois & Clark in the 90's. I think she somehow discovered Superman's secret identity and threatened to expose him to the world. There are many beautiful women in the world, but there are fewer and far between who ooze her particular and unique brand of sex appeal by just being herself. That innate sexiness is what set her apart from other beautiful and gorgeous actresses in Hollywood.
Yes, the villainess was a TV reporter named Diana Stride, who went to insane lengths (including planting a bomb!) to try to reveal Superman's secret. She had connections to Intergang (remember the organization from the recent Black Adam movie? that L&C episode may have been their first mention on film).

Watching that episode back in the day, I remember thinking that she looked great but wondering why they didn't put her in some sort of tight spandex outfit, like other episodes did with Lori Fetrick as Vixen (no relation to the DC heroine) and Teri Hatcher's Ultrawoman. A missed opportunity - I mean, she's Raquel Welch!

Also, did anyone notice the recent Twitter post by Hammer Horror, showing all the stunning lead actresses from those movies (including, of course, Raquel Welch in One Million BC)?

RIP indeed, to a goddess in human form. 83 is a good run.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

00054-3745541809.png
00054-3745541809.png (1017.98 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
My attempt at a stable diffusion of Raquel Welch as Wonder Woman. Still learning this app.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
00054-3745541809.png
My attempt at a stable diffusion of Raquel Welch as Wonder Woman. Still learning this app.
"Skynet" is getting closer and closer.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Haven't seen that much from her movies but her appearance in "Fantastic Voyage" will forever be in my Hall of Fame.
She was in that tight, white wetsuit, and the antibodies were all over her body so that her male co-stars had to rip these sticky things off her wetsuited body. :w00t:
#whatajob #naughtyscript

R.I.P. Raquel
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

When I was a kid I was mad into dinosaurs and 1Million Years B.C. was opening the Saturday Night at the Movies film run on ITV.

Made my parents rush home from my grandparents so I wouldn't miss it.

Saw the film and her in THAT bikini and I no longer gave a shit about dinosaurs anymore
Screenshot_20230217-162310~2.png
Screenshot_20230217-162310~2.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1185 times
Screenshot_20230217-162234~2.png
Screenshot_20230217-162234~2.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1185 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sad news.
Especially her appearance in Three Musketeers/Four Musketeers I will always remember.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Many years ago I asked Zeta Clarke of Wizard's Lair fame to create a Raquel Welch Wonder Woman pic for me. This is the result. Not bad, eh?
Attachments
WonderWelch-by Zeta.jpg
WonderWelch-by Zeta.jpg (396.53 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025