Who is your favourite Superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
JessSupergirrl

You are confusing me now!!!!! Ok everyone seems to have webs here lol!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JessSupergirrl wrote:You are confusing me now!!!!! Ok everyone seems to have webs here lol!
Must... resist... innuendo.

This reminds me of a scene from The Big Bang Theory.

Raj: Oh man, first monster I see I'm gonna sneak up behind him, whip out my wand and shoot my magic all over his ass!
Stuart: Do you hear yourself when you say these things?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JessSupergirrl

Ok now you have TOTALLY confused me!!!!!!!!!! What should I say to this??
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

HA, you are such an AH!
LOL!
:lol: ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OK, with the disclaimer that I'm not personally making an inappropriate remark...

And with the further disclaimer that I may totally have misread the situation...

My personal interpretation of the roleplay is that some of the posts have a sexual subtext. So the stuff about webs could possibly be a metaphor for another sticky substance that might shoot out of a guy. (Not snot.)

Alternatively, I'm a perv who imagines filth in innocent comments about webs.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JessSupergirrl

OMG Heroine Addict you are mad lol ok I am sooo gullable but don't hold that against me please!!!!!!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes there are sticky webs and also something else sticky stuff that Spiderman can shoot. Sometimes these shots happen too early indeed, but those happen only for the hero Spidey in red & blue spidersuit, not for the Evil Spider ever! I have a feeling that SuperJess knows exactly what I mean here.
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My favorite heroines show lotsa leg in their costumes, which sadly rules out Batgirl.

I like Zatanna the best. Her legs are showcased brilliantly by her tuxedo, magician assistant's costume.

Of course, I love Wonder Woman too.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

JessSupergirrl wrote:OMG Heroine Addict you are mad lol ok I am sooo gullable but don't hold that against me please!!!!!!!!
I suggest you PM a member of the Forum called Batgirl1969, because she is your alter-ego. You are "gullable" and know nothing about super heroines in sexy situations, while he is a self-acknowledged expert on all things related to super heroine sex. I think the two of you would have a lot to talk about.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

O Girl
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

viking wrote: I suggest you PM a member of the Forum called Batgirl1969, because she is your alter-ego. You are "gullable" and know nothing about super heroines in sexy situations, while he is a self-acknowledged expert on all things related to super heroine sex. I think the two of you would have a lot to talk about.
Are you the guy who keeps getting the Hollywood studios to make mismatched buddy movies?

You're right, though. Batgirl1969 and JessSupergirrl would be an awesome team. Although Jess wouldn't get to do the "I don't know what you mean" thing with Tina's explicit filth. Tina does tend to "paint a picture" with words. :laugh:
JessSupergirrl

Ok who is Batgirl1969 and why do I need to speak to her????
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She's another member who is wise in the ways of the dark arts. She introduced me to the startling variety of anal beads on the market. Not in the physical sense you understand.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JessSupergirrl

Ok so why would it be good for me to talk to her?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Because you don't know a lot about this stuff and she does.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS about you getting in touch with her - they are just making a joke about you being her naive sidekick.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Because you don't know a lot about this stuff and she does.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS about you getting in touch with her - they are just making a joke about you being her naive sidekick.
Exactly. It's just amusing to think of two opposite characters. On one side, there's JessSupergirrl with her innocent reactions to suggestive comments . On the other side, there's Batgirl1969 who talks about wanting her holes filled with dildos, ballgags and anal beads.
JessSupergirrl

Lol I'm not that innocent there's just soooo much to take in for me but I will learn hopefully!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I bet you'll learn something by visiting my dark and devious spiderlair!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi ok so I have changed my profile photo now so I hope this is ok with everyone?
Very good too. Don't be upset with us for asking, you just cannot be too careful these days.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

JessSupergirrl wrote:Lol I'm not that innocent there's just soooo much to take in for me but I will learn hopefully!
Don't worry Jess, I used to think "innuendo" was innuendo for something! :laugh:
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have couple of favorites, but my biggest ones are Silk & recently Captain Marvel cuz they have interesting powers, powerhouses in their own rights, & their skintight spandex suits.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroineaddicted wrote:
1 year ago
I have couple of favorites, but my biggest ones are Silk & recently Captain Marvel cuz they have interesting powers, powerhouses in their own rights, & their skintight spandex suits.
I bet Silk's tight spandex spidersuit feels amazingly smooth! :spidey:
Damselbinder

Oh hey a resurrected, ancient thread

Uhh, I guess I'd say Jean Grey - as Marvel Girl, Phoenix, or just as herself. A tall, classy, elegant redhead; I also like what they've done with her relatively recently as Xavier's successor as head of his institute. Sometimes she's written as a bit of a drip, but when she's not just a thing for Cyclops and Wolverine to argue over, she's pretty great.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
My obsession is Supergirl... She is the perfect female!!!(yeah I know hard to believe I don't think I myself am the perfect girl hahaha)
But you can always simply pull the sexy Supergirl costume on and become the perfect female! :supes:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Evil Spider wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
My obsession is Supergirl... She is the perfect female!!!(yeah I know hard to believe I don't think I myself am the perfect girl hahaha)
But you can always simply pull the sexy Supergirl costume on and become the perfect female! :supes:
While I have worn it, that is my GF's role!!!
You should definitely both be Supergirls, or other one could be the fake Supergirl with surprise kryptonite! I guarantee I'd easily overpower 2 Supergirls as Dark Superman!
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I don't know that I could ever choose a #1, but I can give a top 5

1. She-Hulk , big strong, sexy and confident, genuinely entertaining in her legal shenanigans and 4th wall breaking, probably the reason I love muscular women and exotic skin colors in general.
2. Raven, had a thing for goth girls for years and the animated series version had grey skin which was a definite plus, see She-Hulk.
3. Empowered, Sexy weakness, genuinely good girl, a real hero against the constant shit the world throws at her, too loving not to love.
4. Mt Lady, side character in a managa series, but I've got a weakness for giantess and scumbags with a heart of gold. Mt. Lady being a glory hog who will show off her body for fame while also being genuinely willing to risk herself for others make her the best.
5. Wonder Woman, she is Wonder Woman, the definitive origin of many a bondage fetish and the fandom just wouldn't be the same without her.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On my left.
Damselbinder

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
On my left.
...try that one again
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DB I think Femina is referring to their icon pic

Damselbinder

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Yes.

The icon which is on the right.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's on the left on the mobile (cellphone) version of the site

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Yes.

I think it varies depending on your settings. I see icon pics on the left.
Attachments
ss1.jpg
ss1.jpg (393.36 KiB) Viewed 1410 times
Damselbinder

Heroine Addict wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Yes.

I think it varies depending on your settings. I see icon pics on the left.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

The mystery is solved
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't understand. I am not on the mobile version of anything and icons are definitively on my left.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's probably a setting somewhere then in the User Control Panel

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Under User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings, you can select Proflat or Prosilver which have avatars on the right or Forum Dark Theme which has avatars on the left. They're also on the left on PBWoW3 if you want to disguise SHF as a World of Warcraft forum for some reason.
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wonder Woman...
I got called into human resources today because of a couple of incidents and was asked if I knew the difference between left and right wing. Outraged, I told them to fuck off as my politics was my business! They still fired me though...
...turns out aircraft are really expensive to fix.
Damselbinder

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
It's probably a setting somewhere then in the User Control Panel
you're a setting somewhere in the user control panel
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
With all the attention on Sue Storm - Invisible Woman - I am surprised she hasn't shown up here, she is supposed to be the key character to the new fan fantastic four launch. She is such a gorgeously represented sexy skin tight clad blonde!!! She deserves more of our admiration and 💕💕💕
I fully agree. I, too want to see more of her, both comic wise & cosplay.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

My favorite super heroine (Not counting my OC heroines) is the GOAT herself. Wonder Woman. See icon, whichever side it is on for you.

:lynda1:

:ww1:
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

My 10 favorite characters of all time! (Not all are superheroines)
1. Wonder Woman (Classic or any star spangled panties/shorts costume)
2. Scarlett from G.I. Joe (Original costume from Sunbow)
3. Psylocke (Classic ninja costume)
4. Chun Li (Original blue dress)
5. Cheetara (Original cartoon costume)
6. Teela (Original Filmation cartoon costume)
7. Taki (Red spandex ninja costume)
8. Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers' Warbird costume)
9. Black Canary (Leotard and fishnet costume)
10. Catwoman (90's purple costume) ((She happens to be my #1 favorite villain of all time but not on my favorite superheroines list as a disqualification.)

My 10 favorite superheroines of all time!
1. Wonder Woman
2. Psylocke
3. Ms. Marvel (Warbird)
4. Black Canary
5. Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew in her original red and yellow costume.)
6. Zatanna (Of course, classic leotard tuxedo and fishnet costume.)
7. Jean Grey (Particularly her X-Factor days, loved her red and yellow costume.)
8. Rogue (I loved her 90's costume with the leather jacket, her "Inferno" costume with the strapless leotard over her long-sleeve bodysuit, and her "Fall of the Mutants" costume with her green tank tops and green panties over her bodysuit.)
9. She-Hulk (I like her Fantastic Four costume the most, her white and purple leotard next, then her classic all purple leotard.)
10. The Huntress

I love all these characters for who they are with their distinctive personalities (although some changed by different writers), BUT their costume designs matter to me as a shiny spandex and spanking fetishist. The reason why I loved superheroines in the first place was because of their awesome and cool look!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wonder Woman!! The one and only!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Batgirl
Invisible Woman

In that order and only that order, for me.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025