Shining Star and Wonder Star vs. the Spider Lady

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
omike777
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Part 1 “Enter the Spider Lady”

Another glorious summer day in the Metro City metropolis! What better day to kick off the first annual Metro City Art Auction. This year’s auction features a masterpiece painting of a huge black widow spider painted by a secretive unkown artist. Metro City Art museum officials expect a pretty penny for this one of a kind original painting of the famed spider.

Police Commissioner Mooney and Mayor O’hare are both on hand for the festivities. The auction is underway and the time has come to open bidding on the famed black widow paining.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats and we will begin bidding on today’s centerpiece painting of a black widow spider” the auctioneer spoke barely containing the excitement in his voice.

“I’ll open the bidding at $10,000” a woman in a black dress and black veil shouted.

“I’ll bid $50,000” replied Metro City’s renowned millionaire B.G. Mony.

“Make it $60,000” answered the woman in black.

“My dear woman it makes no sense bidding against me. I’m determined to have this painting. You obviously do not know who I am. $100,000!” this bid drawing whispers from the audience.

“Oh but I do sir, $250,000 the woman replied with a cunning smile on her face”

This went back and forth until the price reached a $1M bid by Mr. Mony.

“We’ll sir, I’m afraid I’ve reached my limit. The painting’s yours so I’ll have the $1M debited to my bank account before I release the painting to you.”

The crowd is taken back—how could the artist have bid on her own painting?

“What is this! This is a scam. I will not pay a penny for this painting seeing how you tricked me to bid so high!”

“Gee, I thought you might see it like that. Legs, Diamond now!”

Suddenly the woman in the black dress removes her black veil and her long flowing black hair falls to her shoulders. She then removes the black dress which reveals a black leotard with a red spider over her chest. Her famous black fishnet nylons and knee-high boots leave no doubt as to who this is—The infamous Spider Lady!

Her two assistants Legs (a tall blonde wearing a black mask, black leotard with tan nylons and ankle high red booties) and Diamond (a tall brunette dressed in the same outfit) join the Spider Lady in the center of the auction.

“Now everyone stay calm. Once the money is deposited into my account I will leave the premises.” The Spider Lady proclaims.

“Wait a minute Spider Lady! Mr. Mony has no intention of giving you any money for that painting. Guards!” Just as Commissioner Mooney calls for the guards Legs and Diamond raise both their arms displaying some sort of metallic objects on their wrists. Suddenly huge web like netting shoot from the objects and ensnare the guards. The crowd shrieks in terror.

“If anyone else wants to wear a sticky spider web stay standing. If not, hit the floor and stay down.” Spider Lady’s manner is now much more aggressive and the crowd cowers to the floor in fear. The security guards struggle to free themselves from the sticky netting but to no avail.

“Now, Mr. Mony please redirect the $1M to this offshore account now.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Do you really want the answer to that question my dear sir?”

“No, Spider Lady. You win, here is my account and see I’ve just transmitted the debit from my cell phone.”

“Excellent, you don’t mind if I make sure the moneys moved to my account do you?”

“’Of course not but please hurry and leave us all alone”

The Spider Lady confirms the money is transferred and with a huge grin orders her assistants to leave with her at once.

“We’ve enjoyed the first annual Metro City art auction. It has been a most prosperous day indeed. Oh if anyone decides to chase after us I wouldn’t. We have lots more webs to spin if we need to. Ta Da!”

And with that the evil Spider Lady and her cohorts leave from the main door.

“Commissioner Money”

“Yes Mayor O’hare”

“This is time for the Dynamic duo Shining Star and Wonder Star, please contact them at once”

“Of course sir”

Fade from the art museum as Part 1 is complete. Stay tuned for our daring heroines as they enter the fight against the evil Spider Lady.
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Good start omike! I look forward to the next part.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Same here nice start.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
omike777
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Part 2 “Caught in a Sticky Spider Web”

Shining Star and Wonder Start arrive at the Metro City Art Museum moments after being summoned by police commissioner Mooney.

“Shining Star and Wonder Star, so glad you made it here so quickly”

“What’s the problem commissioner” Shining Star quickly replied while scanning the premises.

“The Spider Lady has struck and stole $1M from Metro City multi-millionaire B.G Mony”

“What a nefarious insect!”

“You sure got that right Wonder Star” Mayor O’Hare chimes in.

“Any clues left behind Commissioner?”

“Just this sticky netting they used to immobilize the security guards Shining Star”

“Shining Star these are made of some strong silky material”

“Right you are Wonder Star, strong enough to ensnare humans”

“But where would she get such material from”

“Wonder Star, don’t be surprised at how cunning this insect is, I’m sure she has plenty of other tricks up her sleeve”

“You’re right Shining Star, I just……wait of course Shining Star, I just read in the paper the other day. The old abandoned silk factory on the city docks.”

“Go on Wonder Star”

“It appears there’s been some recent activity there. The factory was just recently purchased by a mysterious business woman with two female apprentice partners.”

“Shining Star, there were two stunning female assistants called Legs and Diamond” Commissioner Mooney added.

“Right Wonder Star, let’s go check it out and see if we can exterminate this bug”

A short time later Shining Star and Wonder Star arrive outside the old abandoned silk factory. It appears deserted but our heroines are taking no chances. They’ve dealt with this evil lady before and know her diabolical traps full well.

“Wonder Star let’s climb through the back window but be careful we don’t want to lose the element of surprise”

“Got it Shining Star”

As our heroes enter the factory all appears calm and quiet. They use small flashlights contained in their utility belts. They climb up the stairs to the second floor when they hear voices and see a small light coming from the back room.

“Wonder Star I think it’s time we made our grand entrance don’t you”

“I agree Shining Star, let’s get em” the dynamic duo smile at each other and burst through the door and into the backroom.

“Shining Star and Wonder Star! But how did you know”

“We have our ways Spider Lady. Actually it is a good thing Wonder Star is an avid reader of the Metro City Times. We were able to quickly deduce that you and your demented assistants had purchased this factory to use as your evil lair.”

“Well, I am impressed. Now shall we have some fun? Get them girls!”

Legs quickly attacks Shining Star while Diamond and Wonder Star engage. Kicks are flying everywhere but our duo seems to be getting the upper hand. The Spider Lady realizes this and decides to join the fight against Wonder Star who is no match for both Diamond and the Spider Lady combined. Spider Lady kicks Wonder Star from behind and our hero falls to the floor.

“Hurry Diamond spray her with a web!”

Diamond does as she is ordered and raises her wrist pointing at Wonder Star. Wonder Star sees the web sprayer and tries to get off the floor but is not quick enough. She is soon ensnared in the diabolical sticky webbing and struggles to free herself.

“Shining Star, I’m trapped….can’t get free…so sticky….help!”

Shining Star renders Legs unconscious and hears Wonder Star’s cries for help. She kicks Diamond against the wall knocking her out for the count. She starts pulling the webbing from Wonder Star as the Spider Lady exits the room.

“Hold on Wonder Star…I’ll have you out of this in no time”

“It happened so fast Shining Star and the next thing you know I’m stuck like a fly in a spider web”

“Hold still it’s almost off…there you go”

“Wow thanks Shining Star! Wait Spider Lady…where did she go!”

“She must have slipped through that door Wonder Star…come on we can’t let her get away!”

The heroes give chase down a long hall way and enter the room at the end of the hallway. There they see the Spider Lady standing with her hand on a large lever with an evil grin on her face. Our heroes realize instantly that they’ve fallen into her trap.

“Well ladies, so glad you decided to pay me a visit. We’ll have a lot more fun with you both under my control.”

“Wait!” Shining Star screams but to no use. The Spider Lady pulls the lever down and a huge net falls on the dynamic duo. They begin struggling almost immediately as the net pulls them tighter together making them stumble around almost as if they had no coordination.

“Marvelous, Shining Star and Wonder Star caught in my new contraption.”

“Shining Star…webbing getting so tight…can’t get free!”

“Neither can I Wonder Star…some sort of adhesive sticking the webbing to my tights….what is this?”

“Thanks for asking Shining Star…it’s called an Amazonian fly trap designed to immobilize pesky superheroines. I should tell you both that struggling and the heat from your bodies just pulls the netting tighter. Oh and the adhesive sticky to your curvaceous bodies contains a sleeping agent. Soon you will both be in slumber land wrapped up very nicely!”

“You evil fiend…I’m getting sooooooooooo sleepy Shining Star…can’t stand on my feet anymore….my legs feel so heavy”

“Ah poor Wonder Star already succumbing to the sleeping agent” Spider Lady sarcastically teases.

“Try to……..fight it……………Wooooonnnnnnder Starrrrrrr…I’m getting so sleepyyyyyyyy too!”

Suddenly the dynamic duo hit the floor tightly encased in the Spider Lady’s fiendish netting and our out for the count. Oh what diabolical plans does the Spider Lady have for our spandex clad sleeping beauties? Stay tuned for the next exciting adventure.
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm staying tuned! Nice update! :smt024
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Sleepy constricting net, very nice.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Awesome story thus far. Please continue.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!