Hello? Hello? This thing on?

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
WickedWiccan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey!

While my account's a couple years old, I never did properly introduce myself. So here I am ;) My web alias is WickedWiccan. By day I'm a mild-mannered working stiff who likes to write, work out, and trade banter with friends at the local watering hole. By night I'm a consumer of all things lewd and heroic. Sometimes. My fetish for superheroines got formed, like most, after watching bits of the 70's Wonder Woman series, starring Lynda Carter. To this day she's set the bar in my mind as far as what makes a superheroine.

While I'm open to peril/dubcon like most here, my preferences branch off a hair. I'm a fan heroines who aren't afraid to get intimate with a super-stud or two while off duty (or on). My ideal protag-in-tights might put up a chaste, virtuous front while the cameras are rolling. But behind close doors, they're a different beast entirely. I like corruption, hypocrisy, dark secrets, and dubious morals. So... Garth Ennis's The Boys more or less. If anyone's got content fitting that mold, drop me a line!

Glad to joine ya'll,
WickedWiccan :happy:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum, at last or again

Anything you want to know post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sounds like you might enjoy Supergirl and the Package viewtopic.php?t=35694 or Batgirl at the Con viewtopic.php?t=35628 or some of valleyvixin's search.php?author_id=70683&sr=posts stuff.