Wonder Woman:Secrets

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
Jjhw2028
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

3:33 AM.

As he sat in the still apartment,Luthor was lost in thought. He had gone up against many supers. This time was different. It was more…personal. This wasn’t driven by money or power. It was more primal.

Across from him sat an unconscious Wonder Woman, bound with her own lasso. He now knew her as Diana Prince. This was her apartment. He had gotten the drop on her. With the help of his super serum granting him Superman’s powers for a brief time, he knocked her out. Now it was just waiting.

Finally around 4:30 she began to blink her eyes open.

“Aw, good morning, Wonder Woman. May I call you Diana?” Luthor asked, smugly.

“You can let me go before the justice league dismantles you.” Diana responded, coldly.

“I don’t want trouble. I just want to clear some things up. See, I recently discovered your identity so, of course, I started surveillance and I couldn’t believe what I found… I just wanted to see if you could clarify for me”

Luthor pulled out his high tech phone, throwing a projection on the empty wall of the apartment.

“That’s you, isn’t it?” He said, pointing to footage of Diana, wearing a trench coat, standing outside of an apartment complex.

Diana stared at him with eyes that would pierce a battle ship.

“I know that lasso makes you tell the truth and obey. Answer me”

Through gritted teeth, Diana responded, “yes.”

“And what were you doing there at that odd hour?”

“Visiting a man.” Diana said, never breaking her harsh gaze on Luthor.

“Whatever is underneath that overcoat, my dear?”

“Lingerie.” For the first time, Wonder Woman showed a flash of nervousness. She continued her piercing gaze, nonetheless.

“What sort of activities did you and this man do that night?” Luthor poked.

“We fornicated.”

“Oh, I see. How often do you do this with this man?”

“Only time with that man.”

“Oh so there’s others? How many? How often?”
Luthor was getting hard just pushing this. He was anxious to dive headfirst down this rabbit hole.

“I’m not sure of the number. At least twice a week. Rarely the same men.” Diana replied. She was internally burning with rage and fear.

“Well, I’m a business man. So I have a proposal. We won’t tell anybody about this” Luthor said, pointing at the hologram, now showing Diana fucking in multiple positions.
“IF you become my personal fuck toy.”

“Now, I have some rules. You try to harm me, this footage is released. You try to escape, this footage is released. You tell anyone… you see where this is going?” Luthor antagonized.

Diana nodded. She was screaming inside. Her mind was racing. What would she do? How could she escape? She had gotten away with these visits for so long, she never thought it would come back like this.

“Its okay my dear, we all have needs. Now I want everything that you do for me to be of your own free will. I don’t want you doing anything you don’t choose to do yourself but I want you to be honest with me how it feels. That is my command. Can we do that”

“Yes.”

“Now, how do you feel? Remember. Be honest”

“I want to end you but…” Diana bit her tongue.

“Finish” Luthor coaxed.

“But the situation has made me incredibly aroused. I’ve always fantasized about being captured like this by a villain of your level.” Diana couldn’t believe what she had just admitted. It was true though. She had masturbated to this very thought on multiple occasions. She had been a sex addict for a while now.

Luthor chuckled as he untied Wonder Woman and went to sit on the couch.

“Why don’t you give me a lapdance” he ordered more than asked. He was already rock hard. He couldn’t believe this had worked so well.

Diana rose to her feet and swung her hips as she strutted towards him. It’s true. She was incredibly aroused.
She turned around on her heels, spinning her perfectly toned ass towards him. Her hands ran down her sides and to her hips as she smacked her ass and bent over to twerk.

For as angry as she had been just moments ago, her feelings had shifted. The only thing on her mind was him and her increasingly damp sex. This is always how it started for her.

She swung herself into his lap and began to grind. She felt how hard he was against her star spangled crotch. She felt herself getting wetter as she began to grind harder and faster.

“What’s on your mind? Speak candidly” Luthor said

“How much I want you.” Wonder Woman responded, bucking harder.

Wonder Woman rose from his lap. The sunlight was now peeking through the window and Luthor noticed the darker shade of blue where her star spangled briefs were dampening as she stood. She was enjoying this. She dropped to her knees as she unzipped his pants with her teeth.

Lex was on edge. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He really couldn’t believe how easy it had been.

Diana slid up and sat in his lap to face him. She leaned in for a wet kiss. She stuck her tongue in his mouth. She was completely lost in lust.

“I need you so fucking bad. I want to feel you inside me” she whispered in his ear as she bucked her hips in his lap.

Wonder Woman knew what she was giving up but she didn’t even care. She felt more relief than anything by someone knowing her secrets. Her heroine life was a facade. It had been for a while. She discovered sex and her whole outlook had changed. She had often thought about Diana Prince becoming a prostitute or a stripper but she knew the other heroes would never let it happen. Lex had given her a way out. The only way out.

Sliding off of Lex’s lap, she pulled his pants down off his legs.

“Leave your costume on” Lex ordered.

Wonder Woman gave him a sultry smile as she hovered over his lap, facing him. She pulled her briefs aside and mounted him. His erect cock slid easily into her soaked pussy.

Lex couldn’t help but he amazed at how tight she was considering how often she was fucking on the side.

“Fuuuuuck” Wonder Woman said as he slid inside. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

She began to slowly bounce in Lex’s lap. Lex couldn’t resist and he gave her ass a slap. It was so perfect and firm, he decided to grab on. Wonder Woman let out a moan and bucked harder and faster.

“You’re such a whore!” Lex shouted

“I’m such a fucking slut, baby” Wonder Woman exclaimed as she pulled off her top. Lex began to suck her giant tits.

Lex knew if he wasn’t under the Super serum effects, he would not have lasted this long. This “heroine” was putty in his hands. That fact alone was enough to get him off.

Lex pulled Wonder Woman and they both stood as he bent her over the couch and inserted himself from behind. Her eyes went cross for a second as she squealed with delight and bit her lip.

“You’re so fucking big, Lex. Fuck me like the whore I am. I’m your wonder whore!” Wonder Woman screamed as he pounded her from behind.

Her moans were pushing him to the brink. She was so lost in lust. Lex knew he was almost spent as he pulled out and pushed her to her knees.

Diana knew precisely what to do as she grabbed his member, wrapping her soft red lips around it and began to blow him with more enthusiasm than anyone he had ever seen. She grabbed his shaft and licked his balls before going back with her mouth. He was so close. He could feel it with every slurp as she deep throated him.

Lex finally blew his load into the back of her throat. She let some of it dribble down her chin onto her naked tits. Wonder Woman stared down at her cum covered tits and rubbed them, licking them clean. She had no remorse about what she had just done with this man. He had conquered her and she didn’t care.

“Wonder Woman, I have something that I need you to do. It is highly illegal but I need it done. Will you accept this assignment?” Luthor asked as he stared at this perfect woman sitting on her knees before him, covered in his cum.

For just a moment, wonder woman’s eyes flickered a bit of reluctance but it quickly faded as she told him, “I will do anything for you, Lex. Please just fuck me like this every day. I am yours.”

“I have something for you to try on first.” Lex said as he handed Diana a ox.

Diana took the box to the bathroom and emerged in her new Wonder Woman costume.

It left very little to the imagination. The bra was skimpier, the briefs were now a star spangled thong, the red boots went a little higher. She truly looked the part now.

“Before I do this assignment, can we go again, baby?” Wonder Woman began to beg.

“Am I evil now?” Wonder Woman asked herself before realizing she didn’t even care.

End
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hot Hot Hot!!!!