Young Miss Muscle #11

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Feeling his dick stiffening harder under his pants to flagpole status...Flutesnoot aimed this spray gun at the Sexy Super Strong Teen's beauteous face...and fired another burst of the purple libertium gas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...SEX GAS...CAN'T HANDLE IT...NOT GIVING
MY BIG SUPER NIPPLES...MY WIDE SUPER AREOLAS...MY BIG SUPER CUNT...TIME TO RELAX...TO REGAIN...MY SUPER STRENGTH...HHHHHHH
...HHHHH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY....HHHHHH...HHHHH....HHHHHHH...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT....HHHHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNNNNYYY....HHHHH....HHHHHH....HHHHHHH....HEEEEEEEEEELPLESSSSSS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Miss Muscle...her head rolling from side to side...like she was trapped in a nightmare that she could not wake up from...her eyelids heavy with sleep in the slits of her thin gold mask...her blue eyes increasingly glazed with sleep....

"You're struggles are heroic but misplaced Miss Muscle! Not even you can resist the power of my libertium because you are a nerdy girl! You must surely accept now that your resolve is wavering! By your own admission...You cannot resist it when you are aroused in your enhanced super erogenous teenage breasts and your oversized super erogenous cunt. You are weak Miss Muscle...You are becoming tired...very...very
tired..." sneered Flutesnoot...as he gave the Sexy Super Strong Teen another blast of purple libertium gas in her beauteous face...

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
YMMSTN11Cover.jpg
YMMSTN11Cover.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 945 times