ASTRARELLA - Defeated at Last #26

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Greetings everyone! Here we're with a new comic update of ASTRARELLA's space pulp action and peril adventures...

Shortly thereafter, on the outskirts of the Bareelian settlement, among the vast field of space debris, an old portable colonial building emerged... ... inside, Astrid awoke again in a crude lab.

And yet again in a very uncomfortable position. She was upside down with her legs locked into a solid metal device and Her arms were tied behind her back and her long hair hung under her head. The elder alien pointed to a dusty screen panel in the wall, it was clearly the system to restart all the old ships.

"So now is the time to pitch in before things get worse for you... this is your last chance... ... give me the gateway password!"

Read on... ASTRARELLA's space pulp action and peril adventures... ONLY at HIPcomix.com!
ASTR_DAL_COV026.jpg
ASTR_DAL_COV026.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 456 times
ASTR_DAL_HIP419.jpg
ASTR_DAL_HIP419.jpg (143.48 KiB) Viewed 456 times
ASTR_DAL_HIP422.jpg
ASTR_DAL_HIP422.jpg (177.45 KiB) Viewed 456 times
ASTR_DAL_HIP430.jpg
ASTR_DAL_HIP430.jpg (214.44 KiB) Viewed 456 times
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I am absolutely living for this series right now. I was hooked after just the title. "Defeated at Last" is such effective use of language. It's basically saying "this is someone who always gets away in the end and isn't going to this time" which is so much the essence of this genre for me. Watching heroines lose in this genre is definitely fun and all, but whenever we can capture the magic of watching a heroine who isn't supposed to lose in the end (per standards of the media we saw growing up and continue to see in the mainstream), it adds this extra element of excitement to the whole thing.

And throughout this series, Astarella is really getting put through the ringer, but in such a way where I still don't really believe she's actually going to lose (even despite the title). When it happens (assuming it happens), it's going to be epic.

Highly recommend people get in on this.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Thank you so much for your comments and support... It's much appreciated.

This time the work is shared between me as graphic artist and the writer who is doing a GREAT work since we began to work together.

I've a lot of projects about to being released, I'm getting the chars ported to the new Genesis 9 figures for a new Blunder Woman's comic story against Nazis in the WW2, the return of the X'GALs in Castle Freakstein 3 and other projects as a Vampirella and Tomb Rider's clones comic projects on the way.

And of course the next part of Astrarella's comic adventures.