Green Lantern of Space Sector 494

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Had some extra funds so I got a sketch commission of my Green Lantern OC, Temm-Pez (Tem to her friends). She patrols space sector 494, a highly diverse and perilous piece of the galaxy where all ring slingers just happen to be women.

Tem's people are considered pretty primitive on the intergalactic scale, the harsh weather of their home planet making it hard to build a lasting civilization above ground. The first machine she ever saw capable of flight, let alone space travel, was the Lantern ring that pierced the cloudy atmosphere. As a ring slinger Tem's strongest constructs are the one's honoring the horrifying power of nature on her planet, lightning bolts, tornadoes, flashfloods, hail and more. Her people have also evolved the ability to store and release certain energy frequencies, a nifty little ability that has helped her escape trouble more than once.

Her usually calm demeanor hides a storm of passionate feelings, her disdain for the criminals of her sector, her love for her mentor and partner and the will to overcome great fear. I put her on the shelf a few years ago as a story concept, but every once in a while I get the urge to play with her again.
Attachments
GL 494-2.jpg
GL 494-2.jpg (600.96 KiB) Viewed 458 times
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

This is really good! I’d love to see this character in a live action film.